๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ž || ๐‰๐‰๐Š |...

By Idontknowthewhole

ARRANGE MARRIAGE AU " It hurts, It hurts when person giving you the best memories ends up becoming memories... More

Introduction
A simple weekend
It's started
It won't happen again
Her smile
Heartbroken?no babe it was worse
Moving on
I'll be always with you
a what!!!!!?
first date
we kissed before!!!?
all alone!!
engaged!!
I'm not a joke!
How it was started!!
I understand you.
How it was ended!!
New start
small moments!
I missed you
Bring it on
Never drink again
Mine to destroy
Thousand years
what?
illegitimate child?
Someone love me please ...
Friends?
I'm pregnant you asshole
I do
one last chance
My everything..
Do as I say
It's you
slut
I hate you
My real dad
Home
Cheap thrill
surprise
Lust sucks
Jungkook is out
....
Possessive
Brother
author note/must read
I was loved
I love you more
END
Wedding
Ken and Minyoung
Never out of love

castle

1.1K 116 182
By Idontknowthewhole

Real power come
When you can
Disguise any lie as
Truth

"Do vote and comment please "

-------
Author pov

"No jungkook, I can't do this anymore it's hurting like hell " y/n said breathless as they complete third round.

"Fun is still have to begin y/n" jungkook added after chuckling y/n's miserable state.

"I swear to God jungkook , you'll never find any equipment of your gym tomorrow if you make me do another squat" y/n said and lay down on floor panting hard.

2 weeks have passed after first date both y/n and jungkook are doing pretty good and like y/n had challenged jungkook that she'll hit gym without being unconscious within 30minutes but that doesn't seems so because from past 1 weeks she is just stuck till 20 minutes. Its weekend and both again at gym together.

"Not bad huh.. it's 21 minutes 34 seconds today " jungkook said which make y/n more embarrassed.

"Ahhhh you are enjoying it way to much .... give me a break" y/n said groaning covering her face with her palm

"Wanna bet?...Mr jeon" jungkook said mimicking y/n's voice teasing her and start cackling at her reaction who is now suckling like 4 year old.

"I'm going" y/n announced to lughing man but she still didn't move a inch from her laying position to tired .

(A/n- me and you who get tried while doing nothing . Atleast she workout for 20 minutes. Appreciate her readers)

"Just wait few more minutes let me finish 30 planks" jungkook request her to wait as 30 planks is nothing but piece of cake and continue his workout.

Y/n didn't said anything just motionless layed there staring at jungkook.

Jungkook is wearing blue sweatpants and sleeveless white t-shirt showing his hot body and tattoos which can cause death of any women including y/n so before anything happen she rolled on her stomach averted her gaze from this hot creature.

"Jungkook I'm hungry let's go take a shower and have breakfast " y/n suggested and sit up from laying position while cracking her Kunkle.

From past 2 weeks many things has changed like jungkook and y/n eating breakfast,lunch, dinner together with a lot of laughter , giggles and ofcourse talks. Not wasting a single reason to be with other anytime they get.

If one is late for food another will wait. They both came and go office together . thier dating rumors are Spreading like wild fire making headlines. Everything is going smoothly till now.

------
Time skip

Y/n came first at table because she can't seems to control her hunger. She head directly toward drawer , toward her burger which she hide from jungkook.

I forget to mention that jungkook made a complete food chart of heathy diet but she listen?..... heck nahh. She eat junk food every opportunity she got.

Like now she is stuffing her mouth with burger like this is last meal... very much afraid of punishment as 10 extra push up.

While she is eating she didn't notice jungkook with his arm crossed and judging gaze.

He clear his throat to let her know that he is here and watching her. Y/n look up mouth full . She stop chewing and smile awkwardly while gulped partially chewed food down.

"Haha you here... "she asked obvious thing looking everywhere but jungkook.

"Where is your salad?"He asked looking at her burger and she make a disgusting face but hide it and open her half eaten burger and show him.

"Here this is lettuce, cucumber and yeah it have tomatoes too" she said pointing at her burger which do contain all this with alot of cheese and bread.

Jungkook look impressed by her knowledge... note the sarcasm.

"10 more pus-" y/n cut off jungkook by sealing his mouth with half eaten burger and said " chill Hitler... take a bite"

Jungkook take bite and snatch burger from her hands and said " Now it's mine" y/n on the other hand try to reach her food which held by quit a hight of jungkook stretched hand.

"Hey this is not fair ...I'll do 10 more push up but give my burger back .. you pig or else I'll kill you" she said and start jumping .

while jungkook staring at her thinking how cute she is Looking with her pout, eyes determined to have her food back and cute glare while threatening.

When jumping didn't work she started tickling him which cause jungkook to sudden jerk as both end up falling on ground . Jungkook on his back and y/n on jungkook's front while burger in her hand away from the reach of jungkook . She smile at her victory until she notice their position.

Exact moment their cook came while holding bowl of salad which jungkook asked to made . She clear her throat which make both frozen human to came back at reality.

Both of them stand on there feet within a seconds and said together " we were just having burgers " y/n and jungkook look at eachother cheeks on fire then Look away shyly.

Ajhuma looking both of them with smile. She choose not to comment on their already flustered state.

Y/n walked toward chair with her burger which she won by fighting with king Kong himself. Jungkook sit too looking at burger and then at y/n with ' you know 10 push up right?' look to which y/n shrug.

They start eating their food silently enjoy each other peaceful presence.

"Y/n are you c-coming with me at club?" Jungkook ask stuttering as he Remembered how badly she snapped first time he asked her to came party with him.

"Ah..no , I'm not a party person and I have to meet yoongi too so I won't able make it....enjoy with your friends" she explained herself softly as she remember how yoongi is barely picking her call and not even a single visit on weekends.

"It's okay ... I'll be back early " jungkook said with a little disappointment. As they continue.

------
Time skip

Y/n is in elevator, she thought to surprise yoongi with his favorite drink and snack.

She reached his main door but didn't knock she just enter passcord and enter his apartment yelling yoongi name fully determined to wake up that sleeping beauty.

To her surprise, she sees a beautiful women only in shirt nothing else who look equally surprised as y/n.

Y/n stop dead on track, awkwardly laugh and bow 90° " I'm sorry I think I'm in wrong apartment " she said and start walking towards door but stopped again.

"Hey but how can passcord be same? " y/n think and make women in shirt only laugh a little.

"You must be y/n" this unknown women asked her. Y/n look at her confused how this women know her and what she is doing in yoongi's apartment just in shirt but still nodded and asked "you?"

"Y/n" a half awake yoongi reach door .

"What are you doing here?" He asked no hello ..no hii after a week just direct question.

Y/n lift both of her hands which have drinks and snacks which she thought they'll eat and drink while playing.

"I just came to surprise you and I didn't know you have a girlfriend yoongi?? you never told me anything,I'm your bestfriend" she said eyeing both of them. It's pretty clear they have a great night together and women seems to know y/n as well .

"N-" unknown women try to say something but yoongi cutt her off.

"Yes she is my girlfriend so what? Do I need to tell you everything what I do in my life?" he asked jaw clenched and now fully awake. Y/n look at him not believing what she just heard , since when my and yours happen between them.

"What did you just said? Your life?.... we are bestf-" she try to say but yoongi cut her off

"I got it we are BESTFRIEND. Now stop it and leave us alone" cause you know what,I understand we are friends but my heart on the other hands doesn't so please make it easy for me'He waned to say out loud but he didn't.

"Fine fuck off grumpy old grandpa " y/n said and handle all snack on yoongi hands, turn toward unknown women.

"He is on his period but I didn't catch your name?" Y/n asked with smile to women and glare at yoongi who seems to in deep thoughts looking at snacks in his hand.

"Claire " women said with a smile and extend her hand for handshake which make y/n smile a little.

"Nice to meet you Claire, hope we became friends and team up against this old hunk here" y/n said pointing at yoongi who just rolled his eyes while Claire chuckle and said " sure"

Yoongi pushed y/n a little signaling her to leave . Y/n look at him and asked "you are kidding right? You are really not going to kick me out... are you? " to which yoongi halt a little and look at her with thought ' I can kick you out of my house but what will I do with my heart where you live. How hard I'm trying but you are still there not moving a inch' he wanted to said but couldn't and never will.

"I'll call you later just go now byeee " with that he closed door at y/n face. Y/n stood there not believing that yoongi kick her out like that and shouted " GIVE ME MY FOOD BACK YOU ASSHOLE"

She gain attention of many people around and just bow murmuring a little sorry she walk out of embarrassed situation cursing yoongi.

While on the other side of door yoongi stand still while holding snack as it is his most precious thing.

"So she is the one you are in love with and she is in love with blah blah" Claire said catching yoongi attention.

"What are you still doing here?" Yoongi asked non-Chantilly .

"I'll be leaving when my clothes will be dry but what will you do with your bestfriend who think I'm your girlfriend ?" she asked obvious to yoongi State as he spill everything when he was drunk last night and she take him to his apartment and they both get wet in rain. Nothing else happened.

"Just go I'll manage and thanks again " he said walking away leaving a smirking girl behind.

------

At house in evening

Y/n reach home hours ago and now working on her design while she didn't seen jungkook since she returned...... maybe left already for party.

Her stomach grumble, she yawn a little and just want to eat and sleep. She make her way towards living room only to see a

Pillow castle?

She walk toward it curiously, there laying many pillow outside too . She peek a little inside only to see jungkook struggling with lights.

He is tangled with light . Trying very hard to solve mystry how he exactly end up in this situation.

"What are you exactly doing ? Aren't you suppose to have party with your friends ?" She asked and help jungkook to get free

" it suppose to be a surprise but you already seen it " he said very angry at fact which idiots idea was to decorate castle with light... oh its was his idea .

"So this was surprise? I'll pretend I didn't seen it but it's very hard to preten becauseits so beautiful" y/n said making other feel proud by choice of his date. Y/n is very happy by the fact .. this was her childhood dream to have a movie date in pillow castle.

"Thank you.... well we are watching anime like you do but this time together , I'll get snack quick .. choose movie " he said and walk away for snacks.

Y/n smile and start looking for a good movie.

They both settled down with snack watching Haikyuu new movie.

Y/n is looking at movie while jungkook is looking at y/n, how her expression change with scene. How her hands stop in midway which he have to push so she can eat. How she is search for snacks without averting her gaze from movie making jungkook to gave her in her hands. He chuckle at hoe concentrated she is.

Jungkook notice she is messaging her feet at time to time so he get closer to her and hold her feet.

Y/n jerk away and said " what!!?" With the unreadable expression.

"I know I make you work out so come on let me help you" he said and start messaging her feet but y/n hold his hands and said" only if you let me help you" jungkook look at her with confused expression.

"Just move like this" she said and made jungkook sit closer to her making her hands reach easily.

She start softly messaging his head making him feel euphoria as he messaged her feet.

After 20 minutes , jungkook feel y/n stopped messaging his head so he look up only to see she is asleep.

She is Looking fucking pretty while sleeping. So peaceful . He took his time to admire her . He touch her face delicately tracing his fingers from her eyes to cheeks to lips.

And his attention is caught by her lips , he stopped there.

Her lips are so inviting, like asking him to kiss it. He shake his head to remove his thoughts and look aways removed his hand.

He made her comfortable and lay beside her with duvet still staring her face to be specific her lips.

'She is my wife right? nothing is wrong.. It is just one kiss... beside she'll never get to know.. yeah just do it 'he think internally

He slowly lean in and press his lips on her. He closed his eyes ... lips are not moving. He just loving the feeling how soft her feathers like lips fit against his.
He suck her bottom lips a little but stopped.

He lean back before she get up and stab him till death. Close his eyes and hug her tight with big smile on his face and add another peaceful night .

-----

So gym and all huh ( it's says if you show the interest in things your partner like ..it helps in improving relation)

So yoongi's girlfriend huh? Who is this Claire bitch exactly?

Jungkook and y/n's second date , a Pillow castle, your authors ideal date which maybe she'll go alone cause nobody is dating this crazy bitch lol.

Jungkook kiss y/n omg.....

--------

There are alot of secrets still untold.

Something tells me I'll end up just like you waiting for someone else who was never coming

To be continue......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 28.3K 43
โ All it takes is the right person for a player to change the game โž Not even leaving an inch for the passage of air between their bodies, she was pi...
18.4K 1.2K 39
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" โ˜†. โ˜†. โ˜†. K...
29.7K 1.2K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
91K 3.9K 51
He traced his index finger to her cheeks.. To the parting of her lips.. To downwards.. Her chin, neck, and then chest.. Yn's breath became really fas...