Rwby Cast Reacts To ❤️Weaponi...

Af Williamjwb87

Get Ready,Readers To Watch The Cast Of Rwby React to Weaponized Love And See Their Weapons Take On Beacon In... Mere

Prologue!Crescent Becomes Human?
From Weapons To Humans!Birth of Team U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E
Weaponoids Get Schooled
Protecting Velvet And Birth of A New Couple
Crescent And ember Meet Grandpa and Grunkle
Crescent Gets a harem
team U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E kick Team Crdl's Ass
a Family Fallout
Fight against white fang
Forgiveness and Training
More Weaponoids Arrive
Crescent Rose's Father?
SURPRISE!It's Crescent's Dad!
A surprise Reunion
Akumu No Buki's Attack
Disband Of the U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E Team
Reunion & The end is Almost here
meet Queen Salem
Alternate Endings
Finalé of a Journey & A New Beginning

Father & Son & other Family

697 13 2
Af Williamjwb87

Crescent Was Straight Up Pounding his Dad's Face with his Fists as Team Rwby Managed to get him off red as well as Explain the situation.

Red:Son,Look!I get your angry but Let me Explain!

Crescent:How About My Fists Do the talking?!

Luna:Brother,Calm down & Let's watch the Next Reaction.

Crescent:WHAT THE HELL!?

You shouted These Words as you Couldn't Believe Who Your Father Was Under His Gear.

Crescent:DAD!Y-YOU'RE.......?!

???:That's Right Son,This is Me,Your Father But I'm Also..........

Red:Ruby Rose's twin Brother,Red Rose!

You Don't Say anything As You Suddenly Just Pass Out and Fall to the Ground As Everyone Flips Out As to why you did that.

*Timeskip*

You Wake Up with a Headache as you groan and See your Teammates.

Gambol:You Okay?

Crescent(Sarcastic):No,i feel like I was Raped by Grimm.

Crescent Looked At His Teammates Who are also His Friends Before Shouting.

Crescent:YES!I'M OKAY!

Myrtenaster:No need to shout,Crescent

Ember:But it's Fun to shout,watch!YEAH!EMBER CELICA IN DA HOUSE!

Gambol:You're Just An Idiot.

Crescent:Y-yeah,I think but....What Happened?

Myrtenaster:You Fell Unconscious After you saw your Dad's Face.

Everyone(Sarcasm):'Gee,I wonder Why?'

Ember:can ya blame him?I Did Not Expect My Uncle To Look like THAT!!

You sat up as You Asked Your Team About The thing that Happened with your Dad.

Crescent:GUYS!What about My Dad,Is He..Well.....Is He Really Red Rose?

Red:Yes,I am!

Ruby proceeds to Kiss her Brother/Boyfriend As Crescent and Luna Groan In disgust.

Your Three Teammates Look at each other as they sigh And look at you and say this...

Teammates:Crescent,Your Dad....IS Red Rose.

You Sigh as You walk out of the Dorm And head towards Team RWBY's Dorm to talk to your Father.

You knock on the door as Your Mom Answers It but is confused to why you Arrived.

Ruby:Crescent? 

Crescent:It's Me,Mom.

Ruby:What Are You doing Here?

Red:Probably To see me.

Crescent:i Wanna talk to Dad.

??:you wanna Talk to me?

Speak of the Devil,Your old man is Already in there As you Head in to talk to him and your Mom about How IT Happened.

Red:Hey!I'm not Old!

Ruby:Yeah,That's Like Calling me Old!

Tai:And I'm Not,Either!

Everyone Else:Actually You are,Tai/Dad/Grandpa.

Crescent:So Dad,You and Mom Are In a....Incest Relationship.

Red:Yes.

You Couldn't believe it,Your Parents are Incestuous Kind of people

Ruby & Red:Don't judge Us!

Crescent:Does Grandpa Tai And Grunkle Qrow Know This?

Tai & Qrow:Yes.

Weiss:And You allow it?!

Red:......*Sigh*Yes,Yes,They Do.

Crescent:Well,Why Support This Relationship?Why Have This Relationship At All!?

Red Just Sighs As he told you to wait as he gets your Sister and after,he picked Her up,Him and Ruby Told the Two of you to sit down as they Plan to tell you two,the Story Of How Their Relationship Came to be.

Blake:Here goes nothing.

*Flashback*

Despite Being Ruby's Twin,Red wasn't The Fighter But he Was An Inventor And Ever Since They Were little,Ruby and Red always Did Stay Close to one another in different Scenarios like...

Ruby:Uh oh.

~Red And Ruby Playing Dress-Up~

6yr old ruby(Princess):Oh!Help me,Sir Knight,The Scary Dragon Has Me Trapped!

Ruby(Embarrassed):Don't judge me.

6yr Old Red(Knight):Don't Worry,Fair Maiden,I Will Slay The Beast and Save you!

Red(Blushing):Uh....i...uh....Probably should have phrased it Better.

~Cookie Snatching~

Ruby Was On Red's Shoulders As She Was Trying to Grab The Cookies.

Red:Hurry,Ruby!I want those Cookies!

Ruby:Im Hurrying!

Yang:Oh yeah,Mom caught you two while trying to get them.

~normal~

And any Scenario but As the Years Gone by,So did their Bond As Slowly Ruby and Red Became Closer Than Friends Or Family.....As Lovers.

Yang Found This Out as she Walked in on the Two Making out And They Didn't know Because she Didn't say a word but left.

Yang:Because It was Awkward!

Tai Learned this as they Both decided to be Responsible and admit their Inappropriate Relationship But Tai was Actually Okay with their Relationship because As Long as that they're Happy with each other,He's okay.

Tai:it's True,Even though that It's.....Wrong on So Many levels.....I want my kids to be Happy.

Qrow......Honestly Didn't Care.

Qrow:Yeah,it didn't really matter to me.

When They Built Crescent Rose,Ruby May Have acted like a Pregnant Woman and Shattered His hand a few times....and Red Cried as he held crescent Rose because technically,It was His "Son".

Red:Oh yeah,It's true........I have Scars to Prove it.

Ruby Blushed because some of those scars Weren't just from her breaking his hand.

Soon,Red Was forced to Leave,He didn't want to but he Knew that he didn't have a choice and To keep him Company,He Built a Dual-Blade Sniper Shotgun Rifle Scythe That He Dubbed "Lunar Rose"

Crescent Goes Wide eyes hearing this and thinks.

Crescent:'Dad......Didn't wanna Leave?'

A few years Went by and red thought he Should go home but he did find A Unique dust and he found out about the Whole "humanity Dust" thing As "Lunar Rose" Became Luna Star Rose,His Daughter.

*Flashback End*

You and Luna Have your mouths Widened open in Shock as You Couldn't Believe it but you do the one thing that felt appropriate in the Moment....

Crescent:Dad.......

Red:Huh?

You Hug Him as you Can feel tears slowly coming out of your eyes but you don't Care as You Tell red one thing.

Crescent:T-thanks for telling Us That But You Don't have To be Regretful because......You're Back with Your Family.

Red smiles at what crescent but he Feels someone hug him and sees it's Crescent Hugging Him.

Crescent(Quietly):Dad....

Red Gives his son a smile and pats him on the head as well as says...

Red:It's okay,Son.....I'm Not going Anywhere.

Myrtenaster Looks at her Boyfriend and Boyfriend's Father Bonding and Smiles as she is happy for the Two.

Red:Hmm,Yeah.....Thank You,Son.

~Meanwhile~

The Akumu no buki Were Currently As Their Leader Remained Watching You.

Henchmen:Master Fury,The Warrior Called "Red Rose" Has Returned.

Master Fury:................Good.

Henchmen:But Uh......When Shall we initiate Plan 'Extinction'?

Master Fury:We Will And That Way,The Humans AND Faunas Will Know The Power Of The Akumu No Buki And That Us Weapons were More than Just Tools For Their Pathetic Needs By Us ERASING THEM!!

Team U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E Looked Shocked but Glared at The Now named "Master Fury" and Thought one Thing.

U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E:'Not If We Can Help It'

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

34.5K 452 26
You are Y/N Nikos, a student at Beacon Academy. Y/N is the leader of Team NAAD (Nightshade), which one of the best teams alongside Team STRQ. So natu...
101K 1.2K 36
Thanks To An Experiment Gone Wrong,Ruby's Scythe Crescent Rose Became Human And Views Ruby As His Mother And Only Team RWBY and JNPR Along With Ironw...
8.1K 266 20
RWBY Vol 3 & RWBY Vol 4 It's finally the start of the Vytal Festival! It's a time for fun and showing off the many cultures of Remnant. Will Beacon A...
112K 2.3K 42
This is an RWBY fanfic in which the Winter Soldier meets RWBY. The reader was born without Semblance or Aura. He had to train himself to achieve his...