I'm Yours |Soogyu|

By -Rayni-

Soobin and Beomgyu always cared for each other dearly. While their other friends, hueningkai, taehyun and yeo... More

*HIII AND WELCOME*
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty *Final chapter*
Author's note

Seventeen

815 25 21
By -Rayni-

*Yeonjun's POV (First person)*

I paced around the room nervously with the last person I expected to see right now casually sitting on my bed. Beomgyu looked confused, shocked, and slightly worried. But I knew what this guy wanted, and I needed to send a very clear message. 

Kai came out of the bathroom minutes later, and I went towards him instantly, grabbing his hand and putting a fake smile on my face. I turned back to the guy.

"Kai, look who's here! Dae-Jung!" I said, squeezing Kai's hand slightly.

"Dae-Jung... your ex?" Kai asked, and I nodded.

Dae-Jung looked at mine and Kai's intertwined hands and raised an eyebrow. 

"Moved on so fast, Yeonjun? I have to say, that hurts. I thought you told me I was unforgettable."

I gritted my teeth. "It's been years, Dae-Jung, so of course I moved on. And there was a reason your unforgettable." I snapped, letting my free hand wonder to my side as I rubbed where the scar is. I noticed Beomgyu saw but he said nothing.

"I have to say... I'm disappointed. Because... I want you to get back together with me."

*Beomgyu*

Beomgyu saw fear and shock flash across Yeonjun's expression but soon he became unreadable once again.

"I'll never get back together with you." Yeonjun snapped with a shudder. But Dae-Jung got up and moved towards him. 

"Now, now, Yeonjun... dont be like that. You know you miss me." He said, resting a hand against Yeonjun's cheek. But Yeonjun jerked away.

"No. Never again." He said, closing his eyes and taking deep breaths. Beomgyu quickly got up. 

"I think it's time for you to leave." Beomgyu said. "Are you going to leave willingly? Or do I need to show you where the door is?" (Yeah, you tell him Beomgyu)

Dae-Jung smirked. "Feisty. I like it." He moved towards Beomgyu and whispered, "But... are you going to get in bed willingly? Or do I need to show you where the bed is?"

Beomgyu's eyes widened, and he took a step back. "Please leave." He said, taking another step back.

"Sure, I'll leave. See you around." He said with a wink to Beomgyu before leaving.

Beomgyu looked at the clock. The time was 7:30 pm. He sat back down on his bed and stared at the ceiling. He couldnt believe what Dae-Jung said to him.

"Hey," Yeonjun muttered, walking over to Beomgyu, "Are you okay?"

Beomgyu sighed and got up. "I don't know. Are you?"

Yeonjun shrugged. "Just tell me if he causes you any problems. I'm not letting him hurt you on my watch."

"Uh-uh, no way. I should be the one making sure he doesn't hurt you again." Beomgyu couldn't help but let his eyes wonder to where Yeonjun now had a scar. 

Yeonjun opened his mouth, but Kai interrupted, "Don't worry. I'll make sure he doesn't hurt Yeonjun."

Beomgyu smiled slightly when Kai came over and wrapped an arm around Yeonjun's waist.

Beomgyu's phone went off and he opened messages.

Soobie: You busy?

Beomgyu: No... why?

*Seen*

Soobie: Meet me at the entrance of the university?

Beomgyu: Why?

*Seen*

Soobie: Please? Just trust me

Beomgyu: Funny how you tell me to trust you...

*Seen*

Soobie: Right... but please?

Beomgyu: Fine...

*Seen*

Soobie: Thank you!

Beomgyu sighed and put his phone in his pocket. "I have to go, I'll be back soon."

Yeonjun raised his eyebrow, "Everything okay?"

Beomgyu nodded, "Yeah, don't worry about it. I'll be back soon," He said, grabbing his coat and putting it on.

Beomgyu walked through the halls until he reached the entrance. Through the glass doors he could see Soobin waiting for him holding a small bouquet of his favorite flower.

"This is for you." Soobin said, holding out the bouquet of poppies when Beomgyu approached him.

"I'm surprised you remembered my favorite flower," Beomgyu admitted, "When I told you, you didn't seem all that interested. And that was before you stopped paying attention to me. Before we even dated."

"One thing you didn't know..." Soobin began, gently grabbing Beomgyu's free hand, which Beomgyu didn't know how to feel about, "Is that I always payed attention to whatever you told me."

"Oh..." Beomgyu said, not really knowing where to go with that sentence. But there was something he needed to comfirm.

"Soobin..." Beomgyu said, gently pulling his hand away, and with a deep breath said, "Did you break it off with Chae-Yeong? I need to know before I keep talking to you."

Soobin nodded, "I did. You can ask her if you don't believe me."

"Hmm... okay... but why did you want to see me?"

"Well, first because I promised to earn your love and trust back, and second, because I wanted to take you somewhere."

"Where?" Beomgyu asked, now genuinely curious.

"You'll see." Soobin said, grabbing his hand and leading him down the stairs. Beomgyu groaned.

"You always did this to me!" He whined, "You would always say you wanted to take me somewhere and then not even tell me where until you already dragged me there!"

Soobin chuckled slightly, "I know. But trust me, you don't want to miss this."

Beomgyu sighed.

After a couple of minutes of walking they stopped outside a familiar park. Beomgyu sighed when Soobin sat down on a bench.

"That's it?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

Soobin smiled. "Have a little faith. Sit down."

Beomgyu sighed but sat down.

"Are you going to tell me why we're here?" Beomgyu asked, but then he remembered something.

"You still remember?" Beomgyu whispered, looking at Soobin.

Soobin smiled. "Of course. You loved when I convinced my parents to drop us off here and wait in the car on your birthday. It was when you were turning twelve, I believe."

Beomgyu nodded and smiled. 

"We still have time though..." Soobin said, checking his phone. "Around thirty minutes." 

"I still can't believe you remember." Beomgyu said, shaking his head slightly.

"Why wouldn't I? It was when I first realized I li- I mean... when I first realized I wanted to be your best friend no matter what."

"Soobin..." Beomgyu said, looking at him. Did Soobin almost say that was when he first realized he... liked him? But that was years ago!

"Did you like me?" Beomgyu asked after several deep breaths.

Soobin looked down and slowly nodded. "In case you're wondering why I never said anything sooner... well... it's because my dads homophobic."

"What? He is?" Beomgyu asked, shocked. This was the first time he was hearing about it.

Soobin nodded. "For so many years I tried dating girls, just so he would never hate me. But it hurt seeing you date someone else, and I always asked myself 'why can't it be me?'"

Beomgyu kept looking at him. "I didn't know."

"I know." Soobin said simply. "But anyways, this is supposed to be a happy moment. Do you like the flowers i got you?"

Beomgyu looked down at the flowers in his hand. "Yeah. They're pretty." 

Soobin smiled. "I'm glad you like them."

Beomgyu said nothing and slowly leaned his head on Soobin's shoulder. It felt a little awkward with everything that happened, but it also somehow felt natural.

"Here," Soobin said, pulling out his phone and taking a picture.

"Let me see," Beomgyu said, grabbing Soobin's arm and pulling it towards him so he could see.

"You've taken better photos." Beomgyu said with a shrug. 

Soobin tsked, "I take better photos then you!"

Beomgyu grinned, "Wanna bet?"

Soobin checked the time, "Actually, it's going to start soon." 

Beomgyu quickly stood up. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

Soobin stood up and offered Beomgyu his arm. Beomgyu hesitated but excitement got the better of him, so he took it. 

Soobin started to lead him up one of the many paths the park connected to.

"I can't believe we never came back here again." Beomgyu said.

"I think that... life just got busier, and we never had the chance." Soobin said, looking sideways at Beomgyu.

Beomgyu had to admit that he was right. Weeks after Beomgyu turned twelve, life started picking up more, and before they knew it, they were attending univeristy. Beomgyu had been slightly nervous, but it had made him feel better when he ended up sharing a dorm with Soobin. Who would have ever thought that drama between them could ever lead them back here again?

"I guess you're right." Beomgyu said. 

Soobin stopped walking when the path led to a clearing with a beautiful lake sparkling from the stars.

"Remember? We wondered off and ended up here. It made everything even more magical." Soobin said, looking out at the lake.

Beomgyu nodded. "It did. But, boy, did we have a knack for running off even when we weren't allowed to."

Soobin chuckled slightly. "That's true."

After some moments of silence, Soobin checked the time again.

"It should happen in... three... two...one." And as Soobin said one, lights that were decorating the trees lit up, making everything look magical.

Beomgyu gently let go of Soobin's arm and took a couple steps forward. He slowly turned on the spot, taking everything in.

"How could so many people pass something so magical up like this that only happens once a year?" Beomgyu wondered.

Soobin shrugged.

Beomgyu looked at him and smiled slightly. Soobin looked like he was also trying to take everything in. And he looked kinda cute that Beomgyu couldn't help taking out his phone and taking a quick picture.

"Hey!" Soobin said, "Did you take a picture of me?"

"No." Beomgyu said, hiding his phone behind his back when Soobin tried to snatch it.

"Come onn, let me see." Soobin whined. Beomgyu laughed and shook his head.

"Nope! Maybe later."

Soobin heaved a dramatic sigh. "Fine."

After a while Soobin and Beomgyu walked back up the path and sat back down on the bench. 

Beomgyu smiled at Soobin and finally showed him the picture he took.

(I literally love this picture sm)

"How'd you take such a good picture?" Soobin asked, taking his phone to get a better look at it. "It looks so good..." He mumbled.

"Told you I take better pictures." Beomgyu grinned.

"Yeah, I guess you do." Soobin said.

After a couple moments Soobin asked, "So... how'd I do?"

"Well..." Beomgyu began, "I still don't forgive you, and I still don't really trust you, but... this was a good start." Beomgyu admitted with a small smile.

Soobin gently took Beomgyu's hand. "That's good enough for me. For now... it's just one step at a time."

(Did you guys love this chapter as much as I did??? minus the first part...

Ngl this is also my longest chapter lol.

Anyways, hope you liked it!

Comment and vote? Maybe?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 462 30
ꜰɪɴ. ── 𝘢 𝘵𝘹𝘵 𝘢𝘶 where a group of five guys met online and became friends ever since. Can the broken soul move on and live to the future? :¨·.·...
3.1K 121 21
Soobin and Beomgyu are ready for their happily ever after. But there's one small problem. Over summer break, Beomgyu convinces Soobin to let him meet...
19.4K 1K 36
❝Well, he clearly noticed my intention to avoid him. I scoffed. Is he trying to boss me around? "Not everyone is willing to follow whatever you say j...
8K 446 62
''Yeonjun... you've always protected me, you always support me, you've always been here for me. You helped me a lot. I'm glad that you came into my l...