Fifteen

*Third person POV*

Beomgyu groaned. It was the next morning and he didn't know how long he had slept. All he knew was he had a huge hangover. 

"Look whos up." Beomgyu heard Kai's voice say from somewhere to his side. Beomgyu was too tired to open his eyes.

"What happened?" Beomgyu groaned.

"When we got back last night you were drunk. Want to explain how that happened?" Kai asked. Beomgyu felt one side of the bed sink lower, so he assumed Kai sat down.

"Not really, no..."

"Okay... I'll let you off the hook for now. But only because you've been going through so much these past days." 

"Kai... do you think Soobin misses me at all?" Beomgyu asked, finally opening his eyes. But he quickly closed them as the sudden brightness made his headache worse.

"Well... if he truly didn't like you then... maybe not in a love way. But, Beomgyu, that doesn't change the fact that he considered you his best friend. So, I think that... that part of him will always miss and need you, okay?"

Beomgyu nodded slowly. "Funny how love can be a great thing... but also destroy so much..." and with that Beomgyu turned on his other side and drifted back to sleep.

*Yeonjun's POV (first person)*

"He's asleep again."  Kai told me as I came out of the bathroom. I glanced over at Beomgyu's bed, and nodded.

"Okay. How was he?"

"Well... I mean, I guess okay. He didn't seem as upset as before. Though he did ask me if I thought Soobin misses him at all."

My eyes wondered back to Beomgyu. "What did you say?" 

"I said that maybe not in a love way, if Soobin didn't actually love him. But they were still friends, so I told him that that part of Soobin would always need him."

I nodded slowly, "I guess that's fair enough..." I was about to walk away when Kai spoke again.

"He also said 'funny how love can be a great thing, but also destroy so much'"

I sighed. "Why don't you stay with him? I'll go get something to eat."

Kai nodded and I made my way out the door.

I walked in to pick up the takeout and my gaze wondered to a familiar figure.

*Soobin*

Soobin looked over his shoulder when he felt someone grab his arm. Yeonjun. 

Soobin sighed. "Come to punch me again?"

"I wish." Yeonjun grumbled, and by the look he was giving Soobin, he definitely believed it. Instead, he asked, "What are you doing here?"

"Picking up food? What else would I be doing?" Yeonjun asked with an annoyed expression and a raised eyebrow. Soobin sighed again.

"Yeah, I should've figured that. What do you want?"

"I wanted to see how you were after breaking Beomgyu's heart into pieces." Yeonjun snapped. "You know, the other night, he got drunk because of you."

Soobin's eyes widened. "He did?"