Twelve

WARNING: BE EMOTIONALLY PREPARED BEFORE READING!!!!! this chapter also contains bad language

*Yeonjun's POV (First person)*

Anger and disgust flooded through me at the sight of Soobin and Chae-Yeong, making my overprotective instincts kick in. Clearly taking Beomgyu's mind off everything wouldn't be an option anymore. I quickly pushed Beomgyu a little behind me with Kai.

"Stay here." I commanded to Beomgyu and Kai, making my way through the crowd of people without waiting for their response. (You better run now, Soobin)

When I approached Soobin's and Chae-Yeong's table, I grabbed Soobin's arm and yanked him harshly away from her. Chae-Yeong looked shocked, but Soobin looked even more shocked. And guilty.

"What are you doing?" Soobin asked as I led him away to the bathroom, which was thankfully empty. I locked it behind us and slammed Soobin against the wall. Definitely not gently.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" I yelled, jerking him by the collar. "AND IF YOU SAY NOTHING I WILL BEAT YOU SO HARD YOU'LL FORGET YOUR NAME. AND DON'T START WITH THE DRUNK BULLSHIT EITHER, BECAUSE YOU CLEARLY ARENT DRUNK!"

Soobin gulped several times. "I- I- you shouldn't care what I do, Yeonjun!" Soobin tried. Honestly? He sounded pathetic.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, SOOBIN! AND OF COURSE I'LL GET INVOLVED IF YOU'RE HURTING BEOMGYU. HE LOVES YOU, SO, SO MUCH, SOOBIN, AND HE DOESN'T DESERVE THE SHITTY WAY YOU'VE BEEN TREATING HIM."

"I'M NOT GAY, YEONJUN!" Soobin shouted, trying to push me away, but I refused to let him move away from the wall. "I DON'T LOVE HIM! OKAY? SO WHAT IF I CHEATED? SO WHAT IF IT HURT HIM? I ONLY DID IT BECAUSE HE LIKED ME!"

I don't think I could hate anyone more then I hated Soobin at this moment. "THEN DON'T PLAY WITH HIS EMOTIONS FOR GODS SAKE! LET HIM GO AND BE HAPPY WITH SOMEONE WHO DESERVES HIM!!"

"WHAT? LIKE YOU? IS THAT WHAT THIS IS REALLY ABOUT, YOU LIKE HIM, DON'T YOU?" Soobin accused, but boy, was he wrong.

Dark laughter bubbled inside of me. "MAYBE IF YOU WERE ACTUALLY PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT WAS GOING ON AROUND YOU INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON CHEATING ON BEOMGYU, YOU WOULD KNOW I'M WITH KAI!"

Soobin looked shocked by this news. How could he have lunch with us, and be friends with us, and still not know?

"I'M DONE WITH YOUR EXCUSES," I interrupted as he opened his mouth, my tone darkened and I lowered it threateningly, "If you ever approach Beomgyu with the intention of hurting him ever again, you won't like what happens next." And with that, I landed him with a solid punch to the nose, before I walked out the door.

"What happened?" Beomgyu asked as soon as I came out. 

"Don't worry about it," I told him, but Beomgyu was already shaking his head. 

"Let me talk to him."

"Absolutely not! He hurt you, Beomgyu!"

"Please, Yeonjun." Beomgyu begged.

I sighed. "Five minutes, then I'm coming in."

Beomgyu nodded and shuffled through the door.

*Beomgyu*

Beomgyu stood in the door as he watched Soobin struggle to his feet. Soobin's nose was noticeably bleeding.

"Gah, what is it?" Soobin asked. The tone he used broke Beomgyu's heart a little more.

"Why did you do it?" Beomgyu asked, sounding more heartbroken than he would've liked.

"Because I don't like you, Beomgyu! I like girls! I like Chae-Yeong! I'm. Not. Gay." Soobin snapped. "I'm going to be with Chae-Yeong, if you like it or not."

Tears spilled down Beomgyu's cheeks as a couple sobs broke loose. "But- but, you're mine!" Beomgyu tried desperately, his voice breaking.

Beomgyu was a mix of shocked, hurt, and confused as Soobin slapped him right across the face. "I'M NOT YOURS!" (SOOBIN I WILL BEAT THE LIVING- *inhales*)

Beomgyu tried hard not to break down crying, "But- but-"

"Just leave me the fuck alone!" Soobin said, pushing past Beomgyu and rushing out the door. Yeonjun and Kai rushed in seconds later, and none of them asked what happened as they wrapped him in a hug and prepared to take him back.

"You're not staying in the dorm with him. You can stay with me and Kai. You can have my bed and me and Kai can share one." Yeonjun decided, and Kai nodded. Beomgyu was too heartbroken to answer. All he had the energy to do was cry. And cry. And cry some more. 

*Yeonjun*

Yeonjun and Kai brought Beomgyu to their dorm minutes later.

"I'll get your stuff." Yeonjun said, already making his way to the door. Nobody argued as he opened it and closed it behind him. He made his way down the hall to Soobin's and Beomgyu's -or just Soobin's- dorm. Yeonjun got the key from the door frame and unlocked the door. Thankfully, Soobin wasn't there. Not that it mattered, he still would have gone in, with or without him there. But he quickly got Beomgyu's stuff and got back to the other dorm.

"Are you okay?" Yeonjun asked gently, wrapping Beomgyu in a hug. Beomgyu hadn't stopped crying once since they left the bar.

Beomgyu shook his head, causing a fresh wave of sobs. 

"Shh, shh, it'll be okay." Yeonjun soothed, gently rubbing Beomgyu's back as he sobbed into his shoulder.

"It won't." Beomgyu half mumbled/half sobbed. "Why doesn't he love me, Yeonjun?"

"I wish I knew..." Yeonjun said, hugging him tighter.

It was a relief when Beomgyu finally fell asleep hours later, but Yeonjun wasn't sure how long it would last. Or how long it would take for Beomgyu to fix his shattered heart.

(Guys... I will never be okay again... writing this chapter hurt so bad 😭 I'm feeling too many emotions... my poor baby Beomgyu 😭 it'll be okay, love

But, i hope you liked it. Comment and vote? Maybe?