◎𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫◎

By deprived_of_sleep_0

Dying because of a school shooting.. what type of bullshit is this? In which, (Y/n), you, somehow get transf... More

Prologue
Information
Chapter 1: A annoying kidnapper
Chapter 2: Devil Fruit
Chapter 3: Loguetown
Chapter 4: Whiskey Peak
Chapter 5: Vacation
Chapter 7: I'm Back!
Chapter 8: Stubborness
Chapter 9: Shanks' Decision!
Chapter 10: (Y/n)'s "Punishment?"
Chapter 11: The Three Brothers
Please Read!
Chapter 12: Plan A: Save Luffy! Plan B: Don't Screw up Plan A!
Chapter 13: Gray Terminal
Chapter 14: Shanks' Return
Chapter 15: Taking Care of Drunkards
A/n
Chapter 16: It's Shanks' Punishment this time!
Another A/n
Special: Roger Pirates
Chapter 17: Revenge
Chapter 18: Idiots and Confusion
Chapter 19: Problems
Special: Roger Pirates (Part 2)
Chapter 20: Escape
Chapter 21: Izou, I missed you!
Chapter 22: Set Sail!
Chapter 23: Alabasta
Chapter 24: The Battle Begins!
Christmas Special
Chapter 25: Luffy, Kick His Ass!
Love Interests???
Chapter 26: Sky Island
Chapter 27: Four Passageways
A/n: your opinions
Special: Roger Pirates (Part 3)
Chapter 28: Ball Ordeal
Chapter 29: Love Interest Decided <3
Chapter 30: God-?
Chapter 31: Money, Stolen
Chapter 32: Iceburg
Chapter 33: You. Train tracks. Run.
Chapter 34: Enies Lobby
Chapter 35: Damn Old Geezer.
Chapter 36: T h r i l l e r B a r k
Chapter 37: Musician? ✔︎
Chapter 38: ◎Saboady Archipelago◎
Chapter 39: ~Preparing for War~
Chapter 40: ꧁𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐫꧂
Chapter 41: ༻ȶɨʍɛֆӄɨք 2 ʏɛǟʀֆ༺
Special: Roger Pirates (Part 4)
Chapter 42: ᯾~Under the Sea~᯾
Chapter 43: ✰Hoedy✰
Chapter 44: ☆Big Mom Sure Loves Her Chocolates☆

Chapter 6: Ray-san, The Old Ship Coater

10.7K 397 52
By deprived_of_sleep_0

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

___________________________________

It's now the end of your vacation away from Shanks, and now you're using Shanks Vivre Card to find his location.

During your vacation, you've been staying at multiple places. You've even went to the sky island- by sneaking onto someone's ship, you just had to make sure you didn't crash and die. Also, you didn't want to meet any of the sky people, since they might just kick you out or try to kill you.

That was fun though.

Dying isn't fun- but doing stuff as risky as that was fun.

You realized that while you were following his Vivre Card, it went down. And currently you were at Sabaody Archipelago. Which means Shanks and his crew were at Fishman Island, even though that island was protected by WhiteBeard.

Great.

Just great.

Now you have to find a coater for your ship, which is Rayleigh and he's nearly impossible to find since he's usually abandoning his wife to gamble.

You hated Sabaody Archipelago, as it was the home to many Celestial Dragons. Just to anger them, you decided to pop their bubbles. Of course by using your Devil fruit. You didn't want to get hunted by a Marine Admiral.

___________________________________

You already have popped 6 bubbles. (Lol serves them right)

Chaos.

They're 'dying' currently and you're snickering in the background.

You were bored so you walked around looking for Rayleigh.

He's hard to find. Actually wait. Just look inside the casino's.

You did a 180 turn and headed towards the casino. But right in front of the casino, there was a celestial dragon so you decided to hide behind a building.

Why would you bow to those fakes? Especially with how cruel they are. They're the real filth of the world.

___________________________________

Now you're currently paying Rayleigh 150,000 berries... (what a rip off)

How the hell did this happen?

You're now in the casino and waking around looking for Rayleigh, although you were kind of interested in the machines.

So you decided to try one. Inserting some tokens that you payed for earlier, you waited a few seconds. The machine you were at had 5 spinning things, and getting the jackpot was incredibly hard. So you waited, and waited, and...

*ding*

You pressed the button and you won.

You fucking won the jackpot.

How the hell.

Congrats, you just won 100,000 berries. You decided to go to a different machine and wanted to try your luck there too.

And you won again? How good is your luck? What the hell, at least you'll get rich.

While you were busy playing, someone walked up to you.

Yeah, how easy that was. The person who walked up to you was Rayleigh, the vice captain of the Pirate King's crew.

"Oh hello young lady, do you mind sharing some of that cash you have?"

The heck. I didn't expect him to say that.

"Only if you coat my ship."

You smirked. What a good deal. You weren't losing that much money anyways.

"I'll coat your ship for 150,000 berries, how about that?"

Never mind.

What a scammer... Usually it's supposed to be 80,000 berries.

"Fine, I'll do it, even if you're scamming me currently..."

"Hey, it's business and I'll do anything for money."

You sighed and handed him the money.

"Well you better get to work because I'm in quite the hurry. Oh by the way, nice to meet you Dark King Rayleigh."

"Haha, I don't go by that nam anymore, just an old coater, call me Ray-san."

"Well then, nice to meet you Ray-san, also I'll tell Shanks you said hi, even if you didn't."

"Oh, so you're that girl that's in Shanks' crew eh?"

"Indeed I am. Names (Y/n), nice to meet you."

And that's how you got here. Since your ship isn't that big, it would only take a day to get it coated. So now you're walking towards Grove 13, where Shakky's Rip Off Bar is.

When you walked in, Shakky was beating some random pirates.

The usual.

"Hello Shakky, I heard of you from Rayleigh. I'm
(Y/n), nice to meet you."

"Ah, I see, and how does Rayleigh know you?"

"I'm part of Shanks' crew I guess."

"You guess?"

"He kidnapped me. 10 years ago. So technically I was brought into his crew against my will."

Shakky chuckled.

"That sounds like something he would do."

___________________________________

You've been chatting with Shakky for quite a bit, until you told her you were going to go shopping around.

Its already almost night, and Rayleigh started the coating in the morning. Which means that he'll probably be down in a few hours.

Great. A few more hours to spend, what should I do?

You've been buying some food from the shacks outside and also have been buying some clothes. Until you hear some commotion.

Of course.

It's a celestial dragon and his 'slave'.

The 'slave' is running away and the collar is ringing. The 'slave' doesn't even look like a pirate. They look like a regular civilian, to you at least.

*snap*

You were obviously fed up with the bullshit so you used haki and ripped the collar off. Then you gave the 'slave' different clothes so they won't get noticed by the Celestial Dragon.

*snap*

You're hiding behind a building with the person next to you, and you could hear the Celestial Dragon fuming.

The person next to you looked at you with wide eyes.

You put your finger to your mouth and motioned them to be quiet. Of course, they complied for they didn't want to get caught.

You gave them 5 million berries and told them to go live their life.

...

Helping people is nice. You get this warm feeling in your chest. But sometimes, you don't feel like helping. It's like a gut feeling. Your gut is telling you to not help them, or to help them.

But this time, your gut told you to help them, which obviously was a good choice.

Now you're walking back to Shakky's Bar, and Rayleigh is waiting for you there.

"You're ships coated, you can go now."

"Thanks a lot Ray-san."

He snickered.

"You're welcome kid, no go tell that red-haired brat I said hi."

"Roger that. See ya."

Off to Fishman Island we go!

(1067 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 6.8K 71
Who knew that Marine Admiral Sakazuki had a daughter. Yet this daughter was unknown to the world. A girl who had tried to gain her father's admirat...
1.7K 39 10
Started: Aug 24, 2023- ? You are a strong young woman who ate a dog devil fruit and wants to travel the Grandline. Wanting adventure, looking for lov...
1.2K 2 15
Kaito, or Kai for short, who ate an unknown Devil Fruit, was just a young man with an ambition to become a master battle strategist and merchant for...
693K 34K 96
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂: In which a heavy one piece fan, ends up in the world they adored so much. What kind of ways will they contribute to the story? Find out! ﹌﹌...