Their Happily Ever After (Dis...

By AnikahRay

Ever wondered what happened to villains after the stories ended? What if they survived? How would they contin... More

How you meet
Getting to know eachother
They save you
They develope feelings
They ask you out
The First Date-Shan Yu
First Date-Gaston
First date-hades
First date- the rest of them
Request page
Cruell De Vil
Jafar
Claude Frollo
Captain hook๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ
Ursul, Ratigan, Clayton, Bill Sykes, Maleficent, and Father Gothel: How You Meet
Getting to know eachother
They save you
Preview
They develope feelings
They Ask You Out
Your first date
Head canons
Gaston Into the Future
First kiss
First kiss 2
First kiss 3
They meet your family 1
They meet your family 2
They meet your family 3
Human!shere kahn๐Ÿ…
You meet their nemesis 1
You Meet Their Nemisis 2
You meet their nemesis 3
Big Mitch๐Ÿ‘น
John Silver๐Ÿ’Ž
Alameda Slim ๐Ÿ„
Turbo๐ŸŽ
Hans ๐Ÿ‘‘
Q and A
They give you a special gift 1
They give you a special present 2
They give you a special present 3
They give you a special presnt 4
Proposal 1
Proposal 2
Proposal 3
Proposal 4
Their nemesis finds out
Their nemesis finds out 2
Announcement
Their nemesis finds out 3
Their nemesis finds out 4
The wedding
Wedding 3
Wedding 4
A Small Surprise
A small surprise 2
A small surprise 3
A small surprise 4
Sorry

The Wedding 2

2.4K 69 37
By AnikahRay

Jafar🪔:
I took a deep breath as Jasmin and Genie finished helping me get ready. Genie fastened a necklace as he smiled from ear to ear. "I am so excited! I can't wait to walk you down the aisle!" I smiled back at him, straightening a bracelet. "Thank you for agreeing to it."  Jasmin squeezed my hand. "It's almost time." I nodded my head, then Noya opened the door, smiling at me. "Let's go (y/n)! Jafar can't wait to see you!"

I took another deep breath and nodded, standing up. I took Genie's arm and Noya grabbed her basket of flower petals. I could hear the music before the doors opened, and felt my excitement grow. As I saw my beloved, he smiled at me, subtly extending his hand, waiting for me at the altar.

Noya walked ahead of me, excitedly spreading the flower petals. Genie gently urged me forward, and it didn't take long for me to reach the altar. Genie smiled at Jafar, then gently let me go. Jafar took my hands, smiling at me.

The imam quickly started reading our wedding vows, and when it was time, Jafar and I said together, "Qubool, qubool, qubool." People cheered around us, and then the party started.

It was large, with almost the entire kingdom attending. There was dancing, singing, and seemingly an unending amount of food. Jafar and I enjoyed it, laughing and talking with each other and those around us, opening some presents, and holding hands.

Jafar looked at me, then leaned forward to whisper in my ear. "I love you so much (y/n). I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and Noya." I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, I love you more than you could ever know."

The party didn't end until many hours later when it was time for Jafar and me to head off to our honeymoon. I smiled at Noya And Jasmin, the smallest bit of anxiety eating at me. "Are you sure you're going to be ok to take care of Noya Jasmin?" Jasmin nodded, a small smile on her face. "Of course. She'll be safe and sound when you get back." I nodded my head and then turned to Noya.

I pulled her into a hug, kissing the top of her head. "You be on your best behavior. Don't cause any trouble for the sultaness." She nodded, kissing my cheek. "Don't worry about me. You go have fun!" I nodded my head, and Jafar and I were off.

Claude Frollo✝️:
For our wedding, we agreed to a mixture of our two cultures, with the wedding being officiated by a priest, and having a traditional bread exchange.

I waited excitedly in my dress, just wanting to run down the aisle. It was only mere moments before I had to keep myself from going into a dead sprint down the aisle due to my nerves and excitement, but I eventually made it to the altar. Claude took my hands, and I listened as best I could to the priest, and even the "I do"s barely registered before we were sat down.

Some bread was placed on my lap as Claude sat in front of me. Salt was sprinkled over it, and we ate it as my family cheered around me. It was then that the party truly began.

The band started playing and Claude pulled me into the dance. We dance for a couple of songs, but it didn't take long for my mom to steal me away.

She smiled at me as we waited to the music, sighing gently. "I am so happy for you, my daughter. If your father could see you now..." I smiled and squeezed her hand. "Thank you, mama. I know he isn't exactly the guy you wanted me to marry, but I love him so much."

I heard mama laugh, so I looked over at her. "My daughter, I never cared who you married, as long as he made you happy and treated you well. Of course, I was a little apprehensive about him at first, but can you blame me." I giggled and shook my head. "I can't mama, but thank you for warming up to him." She giggled, then shook her head.

"Now, what are you waiting for, go dance with your husband!" I laughed and nodded, quickly making my way over to Claude. He smiled at me and grabbed my hands, pulling me close to him as we danced.

Ursul🐙:
We had decided to have a beach wedding. The sun was starting to set, and the sea was at neap tide. It was a beautiful evening. Everyone from the palace was there, along with some merpeople Ursul had given temporary legs. They were all chatting together excitedly, and I took a deep breath.

The music soon started, and everyone stood, watching me walk down the aisle. Ariel's father smiled at me, Happily walking me down the aisle. I smiled back up at him, grateful for his strong arms keeping me steady. "Thank you, King Triton." He shook his head and chuckled. "I'm always happy to help. Especially at my brother's wedding."

It had come as a bit of a shock to me when it was revealed that queen Ariel was a mermaid, but it had just made me that much more excited to work with her. I had gone swimming with her the other day, and she showed me an old shipwreck, a cove where she kept what she considered treasures, and a view of Atlantis. I was truly grateful for everything I have now, and none of it would have been possible without Ursul.

My wonderful fiancé, my almost-husband, smiled at me with tears running down his face. It was a picture I hoped to burn into my memory forever. It wasn't long before we reached the altar, and Triton handed me off to Ursul. "Congratulations, brother. May you live a long and happy life." Ursul smiled, taking my hands. "Thank you, Triton." Triton went to sit down, and then ask my focus was on Ursul.

I tried to pay attention to what was going on, but I had already memorized the vows, timed when I would need to say "I do", and placed this whole thing out so I could just focus on Ursul.

I eventually heard his voice, clear as bells, saying "I do." Those words brought me to tears, and it was only for a moment before I knew it was time. "I do." The words slipped off of my tongue before I could even register them, and then Ursul was kissing me.

I smiled at him as he pulled away, and then we were off to the honeymoon, waving goodbye to everyone else.

Ratigan🐭:
We had decided to have a small wedding, with just my family, the boys from the school, and detective Basil. I don't know why Ratigan had invited Basil, but he was here all the same.

I took a deep breath, leaning on my dad for support as a wave of pain went through my leg. He squeezed my hand, kissing my temple. "Just a little bit longer (y/n), just stand for a bit longer." I nodded my head, standing up a bit straighter. Dad took some of my weight, and then the door opened.

The boys looked back at me and smiled, and Ratigan seemed to be beaming with pride and joy and love. I tried not to limp too badly, but it was still slow going. Eventually, I made it to Ratigan, and my dad handed me off, making sure I was steady before leaving my side. He nodded towards Ratigan, and Ratigan smiled and nodded in thanks.

The ceremony went by quickly, but as we were walking down the aisle to the reception, I felt my leg give out beneath me. Ratigan must have felt it as well, because before I could even fall, he had swept me up into his arms, carrying me the rest of the way.

When we reached the reception, the boys approached me, smiling. "Mrs. Ratigan, we have a gift for you!" Ratigan smiled at them and let them get close. They handed me a long, thin box wrapped in white tissue paper. I carefully opened it, revealing an ornate cane, made with a beautiful dark wood and a copper top and bottom. The top was shaped like the head of a(n) (favorite animal), and they seemed to pack as much detail as they could in it.

"We know you broke your old cane, so we all pitched in and bought you a new one. We hope you like it." I smiled and placed the heel firmly on the ground. I stood up, and the handle seemed to fit pretty in my palm. I leaned some weight into it, and I felt steady. I took a few steps and finally felt like I wouldn't fall at any moment.

I looked back at Ratigan and the boys, who were cheering me on. I smiled at them, standing proudly. "Thank you, boys." Ratigan came towards me and picked me up. "Thank you, boys, but I think it's time for us to go!" Ratigan carried me to a car, and we were off to our honeymoon.

Clayton🗡:
It only felt right to have our wedding in the jungle where we met. My parents were on either side of me, both waiting to walk me down the aisle. Anthony, who had grown to be only ten inches tall, was perched on my shoulder, holding onto my hair for stability.

My dress was shorter than normal, as I didn't want it to drag across the jungle floor, but seeing Clayton in his suit did something to me. Some members of my grandfather's company started to play the wedding march, and everyone stood up and looked at me. But then I saw something in the trees.

I looked over to investigate and saw two very familiar people. Tarzan and Jane were watching, smiling. I waved at them and they waved back, causing Clayton to look. He shook his head, smiling, and then took my hands.

I took a deep breath and just focused on Clayton, sighing as we said our "I do"s. The reception was in the same spot, so we started to dance.

After a few hours, the party was starting to wind down. It was then that Tarzan and Jane approached us. I smiled at them, and Jane hugged me. I froze for a second but hugged her back as she giggled. "Congratulations! It was a beautiful wedding!"

"Thank you, Jane, and thanks for coming!" Jane nodded as she let me go. "Of course! We even brought a gift!" She looked over to Tarzan, who handed both Clayton and me furs from the jungle. I smiled, stroking the pelt.

Jane and Tarzan didn't stay long, and soon it was time for Clayton and me to head to our tent, ready to start our lives as newlyweds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 539 13
Prince Ben soon-to-be King offers redemption for the child of villains in hopes to make amends and start over. But not everyone is happy with this de...
12.1K 324 31
Disney Descendants AU Main Ship: Markhyuck Side Ship: Norenmin, Chensung There is an island prison home to the most infamous villains that have ever...
8.1K 220 21
20 years ago, all of the disney characters locked away their villains in an island that had no magic, no wifi and no way out. They done this so they...
7.7K 53 8
Scarlett is the Daughter of the renowned Evil Lion Scar. She has four best friends named Mal the Daughter of Maleficent, Jay the Son of Jafar, Evie t...