Angel of Chaos (ONE PIECE X M...

By Zorodefender

Y/N has spent his entire life running from the navy and trying to survive in the world. After the roanoke inc... More

y/n character info
y/n character info pt2
y/n character info pt3
Buggy
Sukuna
quick question
the going merry
Mihawk
zoro vs mihawk
let's save nami.
Sukuna and his mind games.
loguetown
loguetown part two
three dangerous kids.
To the Grand Line!
The Roanoke incident.
Mihawk and Sukuna.
Laboon
Zoro and Y/N vs Baroque Works
Miss All Sunday.
Y/N vs Luffy.
Drum Island.
Chopper.
The New Nakama and some weird feelings.
Alabasta + Ace
the journey to yuba: Ace joins the mugiwaras.
The Green City.
Rainbase: The Mugiwaras meet Crocodile.
Y/N vs Crocodile: Y/N gets a scar on his face.
Luffy is buried: Miss All Sunday helps Y/N.
Y/N and Luffy arrive in Alubarna: Crocodile plants a bomb in the city.
Y/N and Luffy vs Crocodile: the final round.
Zoro disrespects Sukuna.
Goodbye Vivi + Hello Nico Robin
the journey to sky island begins.
Mock Town: Sukuna almost attacks Zoro.
Jaya Island.
Luffy vs Bellamy / Y/N meets Doflamingo.
Heaven's Gate.
Upper Yard: the pirates faces God's punishment.
Ordeal of Balls: Y/N gets mad at Sanji.
Terror Zone: The search for Gold and Sukuna's Origin.
Survival Game: Devil's Children vs Yama
Fairy Vearth: The five survivors vs Enel.
Battle in the sky: Demon vs God
The Final Battle: Luffy Rings the Golden Bell.
Farewell Skypiea
Ocean's Dreams: Zoro vs Straw Hats.
the Ice admiral: Sukuna threatens the pirates.
Water 7: Aokiji's advice and tensions arise between the pirates.
Water 7: The Water City and Robin's disappearance.
Water 7: The truth about the Going Merry.
Water 7: Straw Hats pirates vs Franky's Family
Water 7: Usopp leaves the Crew.
Water 7: Luffy vs Usopp.
Water 7: Luffy and Y/N meets Franky.
Water 7: Robin's true intentions.
Water 7: the CP9 reveals themselves.
Water 7: the pirates plan to save Robin.
Enies Lobby: Rocketman and Glimpses of the Past.
Enies Lobby: Aqua Laguna and Y/N's mysterious friend.
Enies Lobby: a deal with Sukuna.
Enies Lobby: Luffy and Y/N vs Blueno.
Enies Lobby: I want to Live!
Enies Lobby: Y/N and Sukuna vs Megumi.
Enies Lobby: An unexpected ally?
Enies Lobby: Y/N, Luffy and Franky vs Lucci.
Enies Lobby: Robin is rescued and Megumi betrays his commander.
Enies Lobby: the Buster Call arrives at Judiciary Island.
Enies Lobby: The Final battle Begins.
To the Sea: the last nakama arrives to help the Mugiwaras.
Goodbye Going Merry: the funeral of the precious ship of the Mugiwaras.
Family Drama: Y/N's father and Luffy's grandfather are haunting them.
The Bloodline: Luffy's father is revealed.
Respect your Captain: Zoro's Speech and The New Bounties of the Pirates.
Thousand Sunny: Franky joins the crew.
Goodbye Water Seven: Usopp returns to the crew.
Thriller Bark: a skeleton that can talk?
Thriller Bark: welcome to the Ghost Island.
Thriller Bark: Straw Hats vs Zombies.
Thriller Bark: Luffy and Y/N are captured.
Thriller Bark: the giant zombie oars has woken up.
thriller bark: Laboon and Brook are friends?
Updates are coming.
Thriller Bark: Y/N vs Mahito.
Thriller Bark: Straw Hats vs Oars.

Meeting Luffy

16.5K 300 125
By Zorodefender

Note: English is not my first language, be patient with me if I make any mistakes, I'll do my best! I hope you guys enjoy!

Y/N: wheres the people? I need some food. - Y/N heard his stomach making noises, he hadn't eaten in hours, the small town y/n arrived in was empty, everything was silent. 

he heard screams coming from the sky and looked up he saw a giant bird was flying with a boy hanging from it

Y/N: what the hell? - the boy managed to get rid of the bird, but it started to fall towards y/n. - oh shit - y/n says before Luffy lands right on top of him.

Luffy: yep, the fall was softer than I imagined, thanks man. - Luffy laughed and got up from the ground, you were still lying on the ground trying to recover. - OH MY GOD, YOU ARE Y/N, THE ROANOKE DEMON. - Luffy's eyes widened, his jaw literally dropped to the floor when he realized who Y/N was.

Y/N: I've heard that phrase so many times. - Y/N rolled your eyes and stood up, facing the boy in the straw hat.

Luffy: this is so cool, I can't believe you're right in front of me, my name is Monkey D. Luffy!! - he jumps on top of y/n hugging him.

Y/N: wait a minute, won't you run scared of me?  why are you hugging me? - he asks genuinely confused, what a weirdo boy.

Luffy: because I know how strong you are, your bounty is one of the highest in the world, the navy has never managed to capture you.

Y/N: you seem more excited than scared to meet me, i got used to people running from me. - it was strange for the first time in years someone wasn't afraid to talk to y/n.

Luffy: i want to be a pirate king, and I want only the strongest and most powerful warriors in the world to join my crew, y/n, do you want to join my crew?  please say yes. - Luffy pouts to y/n.

Y/N: i don't know man, we met just three minutes ago.

Luffy: but you are already my friend!

y/n was reluctant, however he felt he could trust Luffy, there was a different glint in his eyes, there wasn't a look of fear or hate, he was the first one in years that didn't treat y/n like a monster.

y/n took a deep breath and held out his hand to the rubber man.

Y/N: I accept your invitation, and I hope I don't regret it, I never thought that one day I would become a pirate, the world already hates me anyway.

Luffy: So from now on, I'm your captain, and together we'll set out on a journey across the most dangerous oceans in search of the One Piece! - he hugs y/n again making him laugh.

Y/N: trust me captain, i will help you no matter what cost! - y/n stomach starts to make noises again. - but now i have to find some food, i'm hungry, also, why did you fall out of the sky and hang on to that giant bird? - y/n asks.

Luffy explained to y/n that he and his friend, the swordsman roronoa zoro, were fighting an evil clown that was terrorizing the city, and Luffy ended up trapped himself in the giant bird.

a man with green hair and swords comes running towards Luffy.

Zoro: I finally found you, you idiot, you left me alone with those guys.

Luffy: don't worry zoro, we have y/n with us now, he will help us to kick that clown butt! - zoro looks at you and seems to be analyzing you, making you blush.

Zoro: I leave you alone for two minutes and you befriend a demon?

Luffy: don't worry zoro, i know he's a good person, he's part of our crew now. - y/n couldn't help but smile seeing the way Luffy defended him.

Zoro: i will respect your decision captain, but if you try to hurt me or my captain I won't think twice about slitting your throat. - y/n rolled his eyes, he's used to hearing people threatening him.

- one day I will kill this swordsman with his own swords. - y/n heard the demon in his mind and shook his head.

Y/N: seems like this is a beginning of a good friendship. - y/n smiles at zoro.

Luffy: I don't want fights in my crew, now let's kick that clown's ass and save nami.

Y/N: who is nami?

Luffy: she is our friend too and she will be my future navigator!

Y/N: I hope she's friendlier than our swordsman. - y/n looks at zoro and see him frowning, making luffy laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 141 8
✧ β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ [ π™ˆπ™Šπ˜Ώπ™€π™π™‰ π™ƒπ™„π™‚π™ƒπ™Žπ˜Ύπ™ƒπ™Šπ™Šπ™‡ π˜Όπ™ ] β₯ ❝ π˜πŽπ” π†π”π˜π’ πƒπˆπƒπ'𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 πŒπ„ π˜πŽπ” 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 πƒπ„π‹πˆπππ”π„ππ“π’!! ❞ β€Ώ moving...
39.1K 940 12
Y/N D. L/N A Man, A Powerful Man, A Immortal Man. That lived through The Void Century, witnessing the destruction of the Great Kingdom. He is waiting...
22.8K 864 11
S P O I L E R W A R N I N G Luffy is taken from the ship and is forced into the past. He is greeted by a 13 year old Law who just lost Corazon. Law...
17.3K 410 38
One Piece various x Modern!Oc Get ready to mess up the storyline cause shit is about to get down P.S. not good at description Images and One Piece do...