jj maybank fanfics

By thedylanodaddy

only jiara content. imagines inspired by jj maybank and kiara carrera from the show outer banks. every story... More

being close
needy for touch
the first
the second
the third & fourth
the fifth
thoughts, feelings and dreams
the sixth
the seventh
the eighth
hot tub
the ninth
you can't plan your feelings
the tenth
you can't plan your feelings pt.2
simp
not bad weird
pictures
together
uncharted territory
pretty please
never alone
can't stop thinking about it

needy for touch pt.2

1.3K 14 19
By thedylanodaddy

TW: sexual content (smut), swearing, submissive/dominant

enjoy :D

I arch my head back, enjoying the feeling of his touch. As my head is arched back, JJ leans in and starts kissing and sucking on my breasts. It really shocks me, but in a good way.

Me: OW FUCK YES..!

The words comes out with almost a pornographic moan. Everything around me goes blurry expect JJ. I want him. And I want him NOW.

I grab his head, pressing his face into my breasts. His nose tickles my nipples and his mouth leaves kisses and hickeys all over my breasts.

I moan at his actions and starts grinding harder on his lap. Pressing myself on his crotch, making him hard and myself wet.

"Fuck Kie. I'm not gonna last long."

I stop my motions and slowly starts climbing down his lap. Down to his legs so my face is met with his crotch.

"I wanna see it.."

My words shock him, he doesn't know what to say or do. It's like he's suddenly in a trance. I use it as my advantage, unbuttoning his shorts and pulling them off. I throw the shorts on the floor and take in the view. He's rock hard, it's pulsating through his underwear and his chest moves fast from his desperate breathing.

"You want me to touch it?"

"Ye- yes"

I look at him, waiting for him to say the word.

"Please."

His begging tone sends shivers down my body. I tug at the hem of his underwear. Feeling needy and desperate for his length to go down my throat.

"Just let me know if you want me to stop. Ok?"

JJ nods.

"Good."

I pull down his underwear and as I reach the end of his crotch, his dick pops out and hits his abs.

"Fuuck JJ, that's so hot.. and big.."

He whines, begging for me to touch him.
I spit in my hand before taking his dick in my hand and jerks it up and down. I leave kisses around his chest and crotch area as I'm pumping his dick in my hand.

I look up at him, his eyes are shut and he's biting his lip. God it feels so good to see him like this. That I'm the one giving him pleasure.

"I'm gonna taste you. Feel you in my mouth."

JJ is completely wrapped around my finger, but he nods at my words. Giving me permission. I've never done this before but how hard can it be? I've got the theory, from research. Well from porn and such.

I start by licking the tip. Swirling my tongue around it.

"Fuuuck."

My pussy tingles at his moan. I keep licking the tip before I press it as far down my throat I can.

"SHIITT!"

JJ shuffles in his position, making me gag on his dick.

"Fuck I'm sorry-"

He's already out of breath. I look him right in the eyes.

"Don't be. I loved it."

Before he can respond I take it in my mouth again. Swirling my tongue, pressing it to my cheeks with my hand as I touch his bare chest with my other hand.

"Yess please just like that.. your mouth feels so fucking good."

I'm completely soaked by his low, needy and desperate voice. God this boy makes me so weak and wet.

"I'm gonna cum.."

I take his dick out of my mouth and crawls up to his face.

"Not yet pretty boy."

I stroke his hair back, taking in his beautiful and needy face. One hand stays in his hair while the other strokes down his face, from the forehead to the nose and cheek until I reach his lips.

His lips are red, wet and a bit swollen from biting it so hard.. I stroke them gently with my thumb. I'm completely focused on his lips that I don't notice him looking at me.

"Kie.."

"Mm.."

I'm still focused on his lips, not noticing him sitting up under me. He shuffles so I feel his dick right under me.
That's when I completely lose my focus. I meet his eyes for a second, right before he presses his lips on mine.

The kiss deepens quickly. His tongue is swirling around mine, making us both out of breath.

"Please ride me, I need you."

His voice is beyond needy, he's absolutely desperate for my touch.

"Be patient."

"I can't I-"

I put my hand over his mouth.

"I want you to taste me."

"What..?"

The boy is completely lost in the moment and the feeling of our skin touching each other is making both of us weak.

I remove my hand from his lips, still being close. Brushing our noses together and our foreheads is pressed together

"I want you to taste me."

I take his hand and place it between my legs. I let go of his hand and nods at him for permission. He circles around the entrance teasing my wet core.

"Stop fucking teasing me-"

His fingers push inside me and I gasp loudly. He pulls them in and out slowly and gently. I start running my hand through his hair, making him shift his eyes on me.

"Is it good?"

"Yeah.."

JJ pulls my head in for a kiss and just as our lips meet he starts to go faster. I moan into his lip, his touch is doing things to me I'd never could've imagined

"I need you to taste me, now."

JJ pulls out his fingers, they're soaked.

"Like this?"

He puts his fingers in his mouth and sucks the wetness off of them. Looking right into my eyes. His movements makes me even more wet.

"No, like this."

I take his wrist and lays down on my back, making him follow me. I guide his head down between my legs.

"I want to feel your lips and tongue.."

JJ looks up at me with his blue eyes. He's never looked so pretty as he do right now, with his head between my thighs. He slowly presses his tongue on the core of my pussy. His touch makes my eyes roll.

"Yeah just like that.. Keep going."

He starts licking up and down, sucking on my clit. He leaves kisses all over, and the wet sound is like music to my ears.

"Fuckk JJ.. I'm so wet for you, I'm gonna cum."

"Cum for me."

Just as his words leave his mouth I reach orgasm. I've never orgasmed this hard before, it's making my legs shake and my eyes roll. I moan loudly as I arches my head back and grips the sheets, cumming in his mouth.

"Shit Kie, that's the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

I'm breathing heavily as I go up to meet his lips, kissing him tasting myself on his lips.

"That felt so fucking good."

JJ kisses me back, I run my hands through his hair. I place myself on top of him, feeling his hard dick against my core.

I reach for the drawer on the bedside table and takes out a condom. I open it quickly and puts it down his length. He's watching my every move.

"Kie please.."

Fuck. I love his desperate tone, he's so needy for me and I love it.

I grab his dick and presses inside me, feeling how it stretches me out makes me moan.

"Fuck you're so wet.."

I lower myself down fully. I stay like that for awhile, not moving. Just enjoying the feeling of him being inside me.

"It's so big JJ.."

"Fuckk.. Please move."

I start grinding on him and his dick instantly twitches, making me move even faster. I lower upper body down, so my breasts are right in his face and I start bouncing up and down his dick. His hands goes to my ass and his mouth to my breasts, sucking and licking on them.

I feel euphoric, my mind is all blurry and the feeling of satisfaction is overwhelming.

"I'm not gonna last much longer.."

"I want you to cum on me."

His words shocks me. It makes me even more wet which I didn't think was possible. He starts rubbing my clit with his fingers, the rings are cold and hard against my skin.

"Shiiitt, yess please keep doing that I'm gon-"

He starts rubbing faster making me cum immediately.

"HOLY FUCKKK..! JJ.. I-"

The feeling is too much for me to handle. I can't take it. I remove myself from his lap, my legs are shaking and my breath is heavy.

"Are you ok?"

I try to catch my breath.

"Yeah- That was.. I've never felt that good before."

JJ smirks at me, looking really pleased with himself.

"Now it's my turn. I want make you cum, hard."

His smirk disappears, looking at me with pleading eyes. I remove the condom, replacing it with my hand and mouth. I stroke it up and down as I suck and lick on the tip.
I push his dick as far down my throat possible, looking up at him, hearing him moan and groan in pleasure.

"Yes please.. Just like that-"

I push it down again, swirling my tongue around it and lightly biting down on it.

"SHIT.! FUCK KIE..! I'm gonna-"

He moans so loud. I quickly pull it out of my mouth and points it to my breasts. I watch him orgasm, hearing his desperate voice. I love that I'm the one making him feel like this. JJ cums all I've my breasts. He's out of breath, feeling lost at words.

"Fuck J.. That was so hot.."

"Shit, I never cum that hard."

"You're welcome."

I smirk at him, kissing him on the lips. I guide him down, snuggling up to him. He pulls up the blanket, covering ourselves. We hold each other close, falling asleep.

——
a/n:
uh yeah, so holy water? anyone?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 1.5K 106
You're favorite Kooks and Pouges.๐Ÿคฃ Requests [Closed] Started : 5/20/22 Ended: 4/26/23
2.7K 63 12
เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš โ i like that about us. nothing is ever complicated. โž &&. in which it's dangerous to fall in love with your best friend. JJ MAYBANK | OUTER B...
29.7K 630 49
So this is a jiara story. It's about the pogues but the plot is not the same. There is no treasure hunt. It's mostly about Jj and Kie and their probl...
16.6K 143 34
M I D N I G H T R A I N โ€ข "๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š, ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ...