๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ž || ๐‰๐‰๐Š |...

By Idontknowthewhole

ARRANGE MARRIAGE AU " It hurts, It hurts when person giving you the best memories ends up becoming memories... More

Introduction
A simple weekend
It's started
It won't happen again
Heartbroken?no babe it was worse
Moving on
I'll be always with you
a what!!!!!?
first date
castle
we kissed before!!!?
all alone!!
engaged!!
I'm not a joke!
How it was started!!
I understand you.
How it was ended!!
New start
small moments!
I missed you
Bring it on
Never drink again
Mine to destroy
Thousand years
what?
illegitimate child?
Someone love me please ...
Friends?
I'm pregnant you asshole
I do
one last chance
My everything..
Do as I say
It's you
slut
I hate you
My real dad
Home
Cheap thrill
surprise
Lust sucks
Jungkook is out
....
Possessive
Brother
author note/must read
I was loved
I love you more
END
Wedding
Ken and Minyoung
Never out of love

Her smile

1.7K 154 119
By Idontknowthewhole

How many scars
Did you justify
Because you loved the person
Holding the knife

"Do vote and comment please "

Author's pov

"Surely, you will be not alive to make it happen again." Y/n commented and remove the duvet away from her body, walk upto the two men who were now looking at eachother in confusion. Taehyung is totally clueless.

"But my dad is here so let's deal with it first" she said with gritting teeth and yanked Jungkook by his tie proceed to completely removed it, she striped him out of his blazer, he is totally freezed and not mobile. The eyes are open wide in shock while his mouth is going dry. He don't know what she is upto.

Did she take taehyung booty call prank seriously?I know I'm irresistible but we are  in front of Taehyung, Fuck what on the holy house he is thinking Taehyung's cough saved Jungkook's precious brain from blasting.

"W-What are y-you doing?" Jungkook asked try to resist her hands which was now opening his shirts third buttons and this is making him feel sweaty, she is testing his patience level.

"Stay still, will you?" She wishper and start pulling his shirt removing from secure hold of his pant's belt. He bite his lips to hold his moan, the women is death of him, she  is looking so damm sexy while being all serious and concentrated, he is breathing heavy at this point.

Suddenly Taehyung grab her hand stoping her from going further atleast in front of him " I'm not looking for live porn and your dad is here, what you are trying to do?" He asked with his fingers pointing at Jungkook disheveled condition then at the culprit.

She twisted his arm and easily able free her wrist from taehyung's grip, she is done with this friend of Jungkook " first booty call then live porn, is he alone or all your friendsare prevert?--- and stop blushing like idiots for God sake " she spat and her action become more harsh.

Jungkook is indeed blushing like cherry in the deeper shades crimson, his neck and ears are painted showing the hint of embarrassment but he foreget everything when Y/n ruffle his hair, he closed his eyes feeling so peace in his heart, his heart beat is at peak she is definitely the reason he is going to die either she will kill him with her own hands or she will torture him like this until he decided to suicide.

She didn't notice the way her husband was enjoying her hands working on his hairs, he almsot whinned when she decided to remove her hands, now she is wrinkling his shirt.

God did she hit her head somewhere or Taehyung smacked something on her? Jungkook is trying to figure out the answer.

She follows same process with herself making herself look like they have been fucking from hours, When she was about to open her shirt one button she eyed both of them, they both were looking at her but averted their gaze as soon as she shot a glare at them.

Men will be men, she made a unimpressed face and proceed to free few buttons.

She took Taehyung by surpise when she grabbed his arm and dragged him toward bathroom, she shove him inside and send a stern expression toward him.

" don't you dare make a noise or else I'll throw you out of the window" she warned but he look at her as she must be joking,  they are at first floor. She maybe understand his confusion and smiled.

" I know it's not high but trust me with those cactus down there, you'll have a great time removing them from your ass" she send last glare to Taehyung who is starting at her with pure horror mouth agape before he gulp, he know one thing he was thinking to hook up with her but she is not his type, Nope, not at all.

Jungkook can keep her, she is crazy.

She came near the halfway dead person with glass of water sprinkle some at his forehead and same at his neck and repeat same with herself. She can she Jungkook already breathing sharp and short. That's what she wanted.

Mr. Mun called again but not from downstairs but in front of her bedroom door, she was literally waiting from past ten minutes.

"Now follow me " she wishper to him and open the door only to find her worried father.

" Princess I called you earlier but you didn't pick, so I called your secretary she said you are not feeling well and took a day off, are you okay now?" He aksed very stressed about his daughter's health cause he know what she have gone through and he can't pull her back if she decide to walk that way. He suddenly hugged her tightly.

"I left phone in study room and I'm fine" she assured him giving pat to his back in comforting manner. He smile a little in relief.

"Jungkook you here-" he didn't able to complete his sentence and scan their conditions-- messy hair, wrinkled unbuttoned shirt and sweat covering body. Both y/n and Jungkook shift uncomfortably in older's judging gaze and teasing smile.

"Ahh " Mr Mun seems to realize what was going on, he gave a big tight smile to them "I thought you are not fine but I can see you are doing great. I'll wait downstairs came fast " He chuckle at their flustered state, they are blushing furiously, he gave a last glance at them before walking downstairs.

" you are cunning " Jungkook said pushing his hairs back. Mun Minyoung, y/n's dad he is literally the one person she could die to make happy and Jungkook underatand what she was trying to prove to her father that their relationship is going smoothly but both of them knew better.

He smirk when he saw she was beetroot red and palming her face which made him chuckle, he found that cute " Let's go before he decides to accuse us for you know-mmmmhh" he made a kiss sound but shut up immediately when she stare at him with her dragon cold eyes.

She is not cute. Quit opposite-

"It's good to see you both are progressing in your relationship " Mr. Mun said smiling brightly seeing the look at other's face, he is happy that y/n finally decided to choose her happiness and leave the past behind.

"Ofcourse dad we are, right Jungkook? "
Y/n lied fully confident and ask her partner in crime to do the same by sending him her fake smile and a meaningful glare at his side.

"Y-yeah" Jungkook said trying wiggle out his hands from y/n's grip, her tight hold is cutting his blood supply. He is mumbling curses and planning her murder in his brain right now.

Yeah if giving death threats, insulting always and locking bestfriend at bathroom is progress so Ofcourse we are progressing Jungkook gave another very sweet smile to his father-in-law, y/n elbow his rib to making him stop smiling or he will blast their cover.

"Kids I'm here for another purpose" this caught both of their attention breaking there silent war. y/n loosen her grip on Jungkook's hands but not leaving fully.

"I made decision of retiring and giving CEO position to Jungkook and y/n you'll be COO, hope both of you are okay with it " Minyoung presented what he was thinking for a while now, Jungkook was shock he wasn't one who was heir of Mun's yet the older decided to make him CEO.

"Uncle I-" he was about to protest but stop after seeing his rudie wife's very big beautiful genuine smile for first time, she is smiling brightly after hearing the sentence. This made Jungkook's heart cartwheel.

Her smile and those dimples, his eyes sparkle after seeing her face like a kid's seeing his favorite candy after recovering from toothache.

why can't she smile like that everyday? Everyone will stop calling her Miss Rude, she can insult me all she want with this smile of her, damm this should be illegal Jungkook just can't remove his gaze from her face to be specific from her lips, his eyes refused to blink. Her smile is very captive, very lethal.

"Ofcourse dad why not I don't have any problem, do you? " she turned toward him, he stopped breathing he didn't hear her, all he can see is  her mouth moving when she speak.

Jungkook shake his head and gulp in the intoxicated by her naturally pink and little brown shade of lips, how it'll taste?

He suddenly shook his head vigorously and snap out of his deadly thoughts.

"three months from now you both will be engaged publicly, till then make some scandal, have photos on front page of  magazines, enjoy your youth, be rebel" Mr. Mun said and gave a wink toward both of them.

Jungkook look at his hands where their  intertwined fingers where resting, she is tighten and loosen her grip according to her excitement level.

But little did he know her grip on his heart is increasing day by day...

_______

It's evening Mr mun left about 30 minutes ago without suspicion about presences of 4th persons.

Mystery of  how Taehyung end up cuddling y/n is solve now and they explained him why there marriage is not officially announced.

y/n is seated on one side of sofa while Taehyung and Jungkook on another, they both are silently waiting in front of  y/n as she is their dad who is most likely to scold for bad marks after PTM.

"So everything is settled, he won't open his mouth even if he did, it will be in our favor. So tell me, is he staying here?" she asked pointing at Taehyung, arm crossed and eyes fixed at the the man who shifted uncomfortably under her gaze.

If he'll not stay here you are eating me alive tonight Jungkook should have know she is very bipolar because the women who as smiling is nowhere to mind, she is back to her original grumpy self.

"Actually I'm leaving to Jimin's house " Taehyung said catching the attention of Jungkook who quickly try to cover his sentence.

"Hyung you can stay here tonight we'll be surprising  Jimin tomorrow together"  no in fucking way Jungkook would let Taehyung go today, leaving him behind with witch herself so he gave his bestfriend a nasty glare.

"Okay, you both can take guest room I'll be in my  bedroom, don't disturb "  with that she stand up and left the room, Jungkook look at Taehyung who was following the disappearing figure of his bestfriend's wife.

" Saggy fries with stale ketchup, she is so scary dude, rude as fuck, hot as hell and I bet she is dom" Taehyung commented wiggling his eyebrows at other man, Jungkook laughed at his cursing and shake his head.

"She was right I have pervert friends " he made a disgust face toward his bestfriend who shrugged.

" don't talk to me you bitch, you didn't tell about your marriage " Taehyung sudden burst out slamming younger on couch and tickle him.

_______

Meanwhile in car Mr Mun is smiling. He made right decision to choose Jungkook for her daughter. She looked happy with him.

He don't wanted the past to repeat itself because of him, he will not be able to see his daughter trying to kill herself again.

He thought her y/n will never smile again not after what happened with ken but with Jungkook she is truly happy and by choosing Jungkook as her life partner he made a great decision.

He wanted the hardworking man to take over CEO position because Minyoung know Jungkook will take care of company well. Y/n like designing, Minyoung is aware of it so with this decision she can also continue her passion.

If a child didn't tell there parents, that doesn't means they don't know he remember how hard she use to try to hide her design books under other textbooks he chuckle at her poor skills.

But who gonna tell him she hide her broken relationship with fake smile of hers.

Author's note

In first half you have witnessed jungkook flustered state while y/n undressing him ( cough* just messing his dress..you prevert)

She did that cause she know her dad is getting older and she is giving him stress so she lie.

You have seen y/n start griping jungkook heart harshly unknowingly.

* we need y/n pov soon ... why she agree to make jungkook ceo ? Why she is suddenly happy to go publicly about their relationship *

What does Mr Mun means by trying to kill herself again? What happened that she have to take this big decision?

Introduction of a new character Ken. Who's that??

Also seen Mr.mun  knowing  y/n passion about designing( a parent's heart indead)

There are many more truths are still untold.

-----------

And in the end I know that I won't be able to trust anyone not even my own shadow

To be continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 28.3K 43
โ All it takes is the right person for a player to change the game โž Not even leaving an inch for the passage of air between their bodies, she was pi...
206K 9.8K 27
"Do you remember when we first met? I never want to forget, Please, don't let me forget you..." - He's always loved her. Since the first time he laid...
18.4K 1.2K 39
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" โ˜†. โ˜†. โ˜†. K...
1.1M 46K 58
COMPLETED "WHY? Why can't you be with me?WHY?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes spitting fire while his heart quivered in fear. But her next words left...