Mr. Stone Head / Kim Taehyung...

By karaaii

(Currently Editing the previous chapters as well as updating further. ) Kim Taehyung the ceo of Kim. Construc... More

The History : Hunt Begins.
1. Parallel Realities.
2. Murderer
3. No emotions..
4. Words
5. Event
6. It hurts.
7. Sensitive
8. Stop please
9. Burns
10. Maybe
11. Sold
12. Wedding
13. Slut
14. U Deserve
15. His Toy
16. Guilt
17. Cold
19. Why?
20. Full moon
21. Full moon (pt.2)
22. Full moon (pt.3)
23. Scared
24. Forced
25. Comfort
26. sympathy
27. Humiliated
28. Blue eyes
29. Disturbed
30. Quiet
31. Her Sorrow
32. Back
33. liar
34. Pain
35. Truth
36. Hate
37. Thunder
38. Cries
39. Slap
40. Regret
41. Friends
42. Restless
43. Attacked
44. Stitches
45. Nightmare
46. Frustration
47. Beautiful Her
48. Panic Attack
49. Forgiveness
50. Dr. Kim seokjin
51. Let me
52. Blank
53. Remorse
54. The Alpha
55. The hallucination
56. Full moon (pt.4)
57. Things falling apart
58. Eachother's Support
59. Strangers
60. Whispers of sorrow
61. Untold secret ( Her )
62. Love unleashed
63. His Shelter of Trust
64. Protector's guilt.
65. Enchanted Beginnings.
66. A Husband's Warth pt.(1).
67. A Husband's Warth pt.( 2 ).
68. " Stone Head".
69. Moonlit Confessions and Sweet Kisses.
70. Dusk of Despair.
71. Strengthening Love.
72. Closer Together.
73. The Midnight Escape.
74. Mysteries Unfolded.
75. Horseback Bonds.
76. Fires of Passion.
77. Pampering.
78. Heated Affections and Sweet Melodies.
79. Unanswered calls.
80. Sensual Flames.
81. Mischief and Laughter.
82. Gentle Seduction : A Year Together.
83. Moonlight : My Lover.
84. Haunting Beauty of the Moon.
85. "I Crave Your Attention : Moonlight"
86. Mate's Desires : Kitten.
87. Drunken Whispers :Bigger Boobs.
88. Guardian's Farewell.
89. Protector and Predator.
90. Elevating Intimacy.
91. Quest.
92. Toyed and Torn.
93. Plaything?
¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠☯⁠෴⁠☯⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
94. "Brain-Dead-slut"
95. Homecoming Tears.
96. Healing Bonds (pt.1).
97. Healing Bonds (pt.2).
98. Sheltered Passion.
99. Love's Ritual.
100. Proximity & Distance.
101. Embrace.
102. With You.
103. A Night of Terror.
104. Lost and Alone.
105. A Heart Divided.
106. A Twist of Fate.

18. Fever

2.9K 143 18
By karaaii

She cried and cried until she fell asleep.

Around 3am all the boys already felt , taehyung was drunk and tired so he locked the main door and went upstairs and slept.....
.

.

.
Next morning..... 8am

Taehyung woke up around 8am , usually he gets ready first and then gets downstairs to eat the breakfast.
But today he woke up and went down as he was thirsty and he was going a little late to the office today.
He expected y/n in the kitchen cooking but there was nothing but pin drop silence in the house , he looked around a little but he didn't found her .

He started thinking
.

.

Did she already leave?

.

.
Without making my breakfast?
.

.
Isn't she afraid of getting beaten up?
.

.

Wait..

.

I locked her outside yesterday...!!

As soon as he remembered locking her outside , he went to the back door. He wasn't expecting her to be still there because she would have left for somewhere else , like who is gonna stay outside the whole night....

But when he opened the door , he saw y/n sitting on the wet grass curling up into a little ball , her face was pale , Blue lips , she was in deep slumber..

.

.

He felt bad , like genuinely bad , he could have let her in when they left but stupid him just forgot about the girl.

.

.

The wind blew and y/n shivered in sleep. He realised how she had passed the whole night outside. He tried to wake y/n by shouting her name but she didn't woke up . He yelled on the top of his lungs making y/n wake up of sleep with a flinch.

.

.
She stood up stumbling because of her numb legs and immediately started apologising...

" S..s.sorry m..mr.kim.... s...sorry... "

Why is she apologising, when she didn't even do anything, he thought to himself....

" Get in and make my breakfast, fast am running late to office " he said in a cold tone.

She nodded and went inside behind him...

She got into her room and took a quick shower , she felt ill but ignored and started cooking. After getting done with the breakfast, she looked around the hall which was a complete disaster , beer cans everywhere , empty food parcels , empty snack packs , tissues. 

She covered the food with the lid and started picking up the trash......
After picking up the trash , she vaccumed the floor.

Taehyung stepped down and saw that the hall was almost cleaned which was looking like a trash Can minutes ago.
She saw him and went to the kitchen getting food for him. She gave him the food.

After eating the delicious food y/n gave him water , he had half and gave back to y/n but she suddenly felt dizzy and accidentally spilled it on the dining table , making taehyung furious.

He got up and slapped the girl hard.

" U fucking idiot, u can't even do single thing , huh?? " .......

She stayed on the floor still , which made taehyung even more angry .

He was about to pull her off the floor , as soon as he touched her arm , he jolted , the girl was burning in fever , and her realised the reason immediately which was definitely him!!.

" Get out of my house!!! , I SAID GET OUT NOW!! "

He yelled making y/n cry and she rushed towards her room took her bag and dashed out of the house.
.

.

.

As always y/n entered the class room , with head down , hood up covering half of her face , a face mask on as usual.
She went to the last seat sat down and heard yeonjun's giggles. She smiled to herself.

Yeonjun didn't realise her presence until.....

.

.

Hey y/n , u ok ? You're literally shivering...

Listening to this yeonjun snapped his head towards y/n..
.

.

One of her classmates asked her , he noticed y/n was shivering so he asked her if she was ok or not.

.

.

Y/n replied in a shacking voice...

.

"O..oh..am..ok.don't worry i have cold that's w..why ".. ( y/n lied ) .

" Oh ok take care of yourself, you're the prescious student of the university. " ( He giggled) and walked to his seat.....

Deep inside yeonjun knew that she is lying but ignored because he was hurt and was sure that her so called husband is there to take care of her.
The classes went by like this . During all the time poor yeonjun was having an uneasy feeling in his stomach, he was clearly worried about the girl.

Yeonjun was about to leave when he saw y/n infront of the hall falling on her knees , but she was fast enough to get up again and walk weakly....
She took 4-5 steps before Falling unconscious completely...
Yeonjun ran towards her as soon as he touched her , he could feel how high fever she had , students gathered up around him and helped him to take her to the dispensary...
.

.

The nurse told him that the girl has 104 degrees fever...
Face marks still on her face he was about to take it off when she felt her hybrid ears popping out of her hood.

She shifted in her unconsciousness , yeonjun panicked he tried to cover her ears which lead to accidentally waking the girl up....

She opened her eyes only to see her bestie with glossy eyes .

Jun ; c..cover yourself your ears are visible.
She said in an alarming tone....

Y/n immediately shut her eyes and ran her hand on her head , with a little fairy dust , her ears were gone ...

Y/n : t..thank u... She mumbled in a small voice ...

He immediately walked away from her .

Y/n got up from the bed , still having fever...

.

.

.

.

.

Around 6 y/n was home , she was now not even able to walk , she looked pale like a ghost, those beautiful grey eyes looked completely dead....

.

.

.

.

Taehyung was home around 9 , he came to the dining table and saw a pair for shacky hands keeping a bowl of soup and rice infront of him.

He snapped his head upwards to see y/n with a pale red face , she was still surely having fever.

Taehyung was eating food with the guilt , it was making him angry and frustrated.....
He ate is food and was about to leave when y/n stopped him....

" M..Mr..Kim " she asked in fear...

" What ??" He replied furiously..

" C..can I got to m...mom dad's house for a n... night tomorrow?? " She asked.

" No " he said rudely...

" P.. please Mr..Mr..Kim "

"I said no ", he took 2 more steps upstairs..

" P... please Mr...Kim .... L..let..me..me." ... She said only to see taehyung stepping towards her in complete rage.....
She knew what was coming....

.

.

.

.

.

Hlo everyone 💚👀
Thank you so much for reading...

Is story getting boring??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 23.9K 68
[COMPLETED ✅] ⁠❛❛Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so much❞,she said while crying her heart out. ❝Stop it, stop saying that you love me...
567K 25.3K 32
[NOT EDITED] "Don't expect anything from this marriage", he declared. "I never did. I can never expect anything from this marriage nor you", she repl...
338K 14.1K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
5.5K 495 9
Kim Taehyung, the CEO of Kim enterprise, is very short tempered person. He doesn't like the people who aren't punctual. He doesn't show his soft side...