Being the Billionaire's Husba...

By Duranb0lt

[EDITING!] RANKING: #1 on 'gaymarriage' - 11/28/19 #8 on 'Billionaires' - 7/25/18 "Can money buy love?" After... More

READ ME
Prologue
Chapter 1- The day didn't go well
Chapter 2- Fascinated
Chapter 3- Here Comes the Deal
Chapter 4- Hello, Angel
Chapter 5- Spell EXCITED, G-E-O-R-G-E
Chapter 6- Say it. Say that you'll marry me.
Chapter 7- Thinking of you
Chapter 8- My One Week Bride
Chapter 10- Am I Bipolar?
Chapter 11- Healing Hearts
Chapter 12- I have a Question
Chapter 13- CIA Asset!
Drew & Thomas Bonus Chapter
Chapter 14- You!
Chapter 15- Don't
Chapter 16- Naughty!
Chapter 17- Judo training does help.
Chapter 18- Truce?
Chapter 19- Making love
Chapter 20- Potato. Tomato.
Chapter 21- What just happened?
Chapter 22- Stop changing the subject
All I Do For Drew (Prologue)
Chapter 23- Bipolar. Not-so-muscular. Bad-singer.
Chapter 24- Is it the end?
Epilogue- Gotcha!
UPDATES

Chapter 9- Starbucks Diva

53.7K 1.9K 410
By Duranb0lt

Wifey (right) with Drew (Nash Grier) —^

Chapter 9- Starbucks Diva

Alexander's POV

"Happy ninth birthday, son!" Daddy smiles widely at me as he hands me a very huge box with a red ribbon on top. His gift is so big!

"Thanks Daddy!" I hugged him tightly before letting go and receiving the gift.

"Open it, Son." Daady says with an excited smile. What does this box contain?

I crouched down on the floor and hurried myself. As I open the box, I reached down and pulled the object inside. Suddenly, a big brown fluffy teddy bear faces me. I've never had a teddy before since mommy said it might make me girly, but I always wanted to have one.

"THANK YOU DADDY!" I hugged him again. Daddy might be a bit fat but I love him so much.

"No problem, Son. You always said you wanted one. Now, what will you name him?" Daddy smiles at before he kneels infront of me so that I can see him without looking up.

"Uhmmmm. PETE! I'll name him Pete since Daddy's name is Peter!" Daddy laughs and ruffles my hair.

"Silly."

I groan when I felt the warmth on my face. I'm to sleepy too open my eyes but Im too sleepy to do so.

"Pete, why did you suddenly get so hard and muscular? Have you been going to the gym while I'm away?" I mumble as I nuzzled Pete. I don't care what people fucking say, but I still sleep with my body-sized teddy bear. It's the only thing that reminds me of my father. It's weird though because Pete seems so hard but soft at the same time. Weird.

"Who the hell is Pete?" My eyes instantly open and I see a man's tanned chest infront of me.My nose catches the scent of bodywash and chocolate.

My mind suddenly drifts back to reality and a yelp escapes me before I roll over the other side of the bed making me fall on the floor.

"Ouch." I say as I rub my ass. Well, falling from the bed hurts.

I look up and saw Hubby rushing over to me on the floor.

"Are you alright?" He asks worriedly and my nose catches his morning breath instantly. Yuck.

"Of course not! Why are you in my room? I thought we agreed that I'll be sleeping in this bed?"

"Well, We did agree that. But I wanted to sleep with you. You're so beautiful when you sleep."

"Oh God right now I don't care! Please brush your teeth! NOW!" I point to the bathroom and he chuckles before rushing to the bathroom. I just hate morning breath.

I stood and rub my ass. It's throbbing now.

As I walk towards the bathroom, George is almost done as I picked my toothbrush and put some toothpaste on top. I brushed my teeth and when I looked towards Hubby's reflection, I see him smirking at me.

I raised an eyebrow at him but when I saw what he was truly looking at I looked down and curiously and my eyes open in shock when I realize... I'm still in my damn underwear!

My face heats up and I quickly spit out on the sink before rushing to the closet.

"You have a beautiful body, Wifey! And your legs are to die for!" He laughs and it makes me blush even more harder as I quickly changed into pajamas.

"Dickhead!" I shout back from the closet. I looked at the clock and realize that it's still early in the morning. I walked in my bedroom and saw Pete lying on the floor. I frown as I don't remember doing anything for him to be here.

"You still haven't told me who Pete is." George walks inside the room. I scan his body quickly and I can't help but blush as I see his broad shoulders and his chiseled abs. His pajamas are hanging on his hip exposing a beautiful V which I know leads to something.Yes, something.

"Checking me out?" I look up instantly and Hubby is smirking at me. Gosh that was so embarassing!

"I..i'm not! Jerk!" I say and put Pete back on the bed.

"So, Who's pete?" 

"Pete is this teddy bear. Dad gave me this on my tenth birthday."

"Oh! I'll apologize though since I threw him on the floor since you were hugging him last night." I feel his hand on my hips which sends tingles on my body. "I'm jealous.The only one I want you hugging every night is me myself and I." He says huskily before he burries his face in my neck. A moan escapes as he starts kissing me there making every hair on my body stand. I could feel his erection behind me. Suddenly, I felt him bite my neck and sucking it.

"Now that will tell everyone that your mine." He says with a smirk as he pulls back.

Oh no.. He did not!

I quickly run to the mirror to check my neck.

"Goerge! YOU LEFT ME A HICKEY!" I shout angrily. Ugh! It's place a bit high so wearing a suit won't be able to hide it.

"It's not a hickey, It's a lovebite!" He shouts back and laughs before I could hear the door closing.

How will I go to the company with this?! Maybe It'll go away with a shower.

I quickly stripped my clothes before taking a shower. I scrubbed my neck especially the part that had the hickey.

After the runaway scene I did last night, I get so embarassed when I remember the part where I said 'I love you too'.The evening was going well though until his 'bestfriend' came in and called me a goldigger. I shouldn't have cried and ran away! And just remembering our sexy moment in the bathroom gives me unwanted erections.

After taking a shower, I wrapped a towel by my waist.I went out and I looked at the mirror. Shit, It's still there! Argh!

How the heck can I wear a suit with this?! I went to the walk-in closet and scrambled my clothes. 

What should I wear?

I suddenly came upon a black turtleneck shirt. It looks like it'll choke me. It might be fine though that I might go to work not wearing a suit. Hell, I own the company and I don't give a fuck about people's opinion.

I changed into the turtleneck and wore a pair of black skinny jeans along with it. I found some leather boots so I just changed into it before combing my hair. After finding a good hairstyle I took a moment to look at myself. I feel so.... goth.

I sighed and went out of the room. The smell of waffles and pancakes slaps my nose. My stomach growls instantly like a hungry wolf.

As I walked towards the breakfast bar, I notice Hubby is sitting on one of the stools with a newspaper on one hand and a cup of coffee on the other. He's already wearing a suit and it makes me wonder how long I took on picking my clothes that when I came out he's already finished.

He turns to me and pouts as he sees what I'm wearing. 

"Why are you wearing that?" He raises his brow as he puts down the cup of coffee and newspaper on the counter.

"Well, you left me a hickey and made me wear this instead of a suit and a tie." I said as I sat on one of the stool.

Hubby hands me a plate of steaming pancakes and waffles along with a bottle of syrup and a glass of orange juice.

"Who cooked this?" I asked curiously as I start eating. Like seriously, it's creepy.

"Sam and Adam cooked it. Sarah is sick so she's not around.Sam is replacing her as of now. I still don't like what your wearing." He says with a pout as he looks at what I'm wearing. Adam and Sam seems to be going along nicely. Hmmm. Something smells fishy.

"Who's Sarah?" I ask him hoping he'll drop the conversation about what I'm wearing.

"She's the housekeeper. She lives here to cook and clean the house for me."

"You're just so lazy that you can't even cook for yourself." I say and roll my eyes.

"Maybe I am. And stop changing the subject. I don't want you going to work with that." So, he noticed. This guy is just so persistent. 

"It's your fault I'm wearing this so you don't have the right to complain. Besides, I look good. Admit it." I say and wiggle my eyebrows. He laughs at me and I smile before snatching his phone and taking a selfie. I don't know why but I like taking a selfie whenever I see his phone. We have the same brand but his phone just taunts me to use it. I hand him back his phone and smile before going back to eating.

"Go change into something else, something that shows your neck." He says with a smirk.

"No way. Just because I love you doesn't mean you can control me." 

"Hmm. Fine. Since you said you love me, I'll let it go. For now." I smile at my victory and continued eating. I'm so gonna use be using the 'i love you' strategy everytime we argue. 

When we're done with eating and getting ready, hubby takes my hand and we climb on his car.Sam is the driver and Adam is sitting on the front seat.

I could get used to this every morning.

George talks about the papers we need to sign and all the other things while we're still on the way to the company. Once I sign, the company will officially belong to Garrison Inc. But I will still continue what I'm doing. The thought still bugs me, that I'm going to be married just for Garrison Inc.'s expansion. I feel.. used.

"Hey, are you alright?" My eyes instantly meet Hubby's eyes.

"I..Im fine." I say with a small smile. 

"Well, we're here." I look over to the window and realize that we've arrived McKinley Inns.

Before I could even speak, Hubby instantly pulls my head and kisses me. I kiss him back as I felt my face heating up again.

"There's something in your head that you're not telling me. I'm not letting this go." I sigh as I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever."

"Well, there goes my morning kiss." He says with a wink. "Have a good day, Wifey."

"You too." I say before kissing his cheek.

"I love you." He says with a big smile.

"I love you too." I smile back at him with a blush. Gosh, I think I'll never get used in saying those four words.

Adam opens the door for me and I walk straight to the building with Adam behind me. I could feel everyone's stare at me as I walk towards the elevator. Well, I'd rather wear this than let anyone see my hickey. I know that I look good.Ugh I'm becoming a bit like George.

"Good Morning, Lauren." I greet Lauren as I reached the top floor. A blush spreads across her face when she sees what I'm wearing.

"G...good Morning Sir!" She says with a stutter. I give her a nod before I walk into my office.

The day went on and It bugs me that my oh-so-conceited future husband has not called me yet. He didn't even text me yet.I've been checking my phone like a hundred times already only to find it empty. I know I'm assuming that he's going to do something but it pains me when I think that he doesn't care about me. 

A knock pulls me back to reality. Maybe it's Adam or Lauren.

"Come in." I shout and Lauren enters my office with a bouquet of flowers in hand. She walks towards my table.

"Sir, Mr. Garrison sent this for you." She says with a blush and I quickly receive the bouquet. I gave her a nod and she exits the office.

A wide smile appears in my face as I look at the flowers. They are orange tulips that are neatly arranged. I notice the note that came along with it so I quickly pull it out to read it. The note is a bit large than usual though.

Dear Wifey,

I apologize for the delayed flowers. The flower shop ran out of roses so I had to put up a fight.

I wanted to give you roses instead of tulips tho. 

I hope I enlightened your day even a little because you always enlighten mine. ;)

P.S.

I wished you told me about what you were thinking earlier.

P.P.S.

I love you.

Your beloved yet handsome fiancé,

George aka Hubby

I still can't hold back my smile. This man never fails to complete my day. I rushed to grab my phone and dial his number.

After a few rings, he finally picks it up.

"An overly handsome engaged man here, may I ask who's calling?" I can sense his smile on the other line. I rolled my eyes as I chuckled. 

"I wanted to thank you for the flowers. They're pretty." I say with a smile as I stood and walked towards the glass wall overlooking the city.

"I glad you liked them. I still wanted roses though." For sure he's pouting right now. Hmm. How I wish I could see him pouting.

"Tulips are fine. Besides, I pity the one who worked for the flower shop that I'm sure you harassed." I say with a smile.

"You're choosing the flower shop worker instead of me? You're breaking my heart." He says with a fake sob. This guy is just so childish sometimes.

"Drama king. Anyway, about your 'P.S' I'm not planning on telling you about what I was thinking earlier and about the 'P.P.S'.."

"What about it?" He asks and I think he's hoping for a good answer.

"I love you too. Mwah." I smile about the fake kiss. He chuckles on the other line.

"How I wish I could kiss—"

"THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, I'M HERE!" My eyes instantly focuses on the door. My jaw almost drops to the floor as I put the phone down on the table.

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE HERE!" I ran directly to my bestfriend and hugged him tightly.

"Of course I am! Like seriously, Why is UK so far away from here. I can even feel the jetlag eating me." Drew quickly rambles and laughs.

So Drew is my bestfriend. He's literally the most starbucks addicted person I've ever met.

When everyone has that one special person that is always there for them, same goes for me and Drew. I met him while I'm still in highschool and he moved away to live with his Father in UK when his parents separated two years ago. Then he left me all alone. Well, He still calls from time to time but everything was never the same without him. You know, I was never that friendly type and up to now, I still wonder how my world and Drew's world seem to fit well.

"I still can't believe you're here! You've gotten taller and even more whiter!" I exclaimed with a big smile as I eyed him from head to toe. 

"I stopped wanting to get a tan. Like, I don't know why but I liked my complexion now better than before."

"Why are you here, anyway?" I raise a brow at him.

"Well, I heard about your father passing away so I felt like I needed to visit you."

"You really didn't need to visit me. I'm fine right now." 

"And you sneaky little kitten! I saw you all over the news with the hotshot! and OMG! I googled George Garrison and he's just like so hot!" He fakes a dramatic faint and I laugh.

"Yeah, he's hot. But a bit conceited." He instantly smacks my arm.

"Oh please! That makes him even more hotter! But anyway, you never told me about him before! You better explain what happened or I promise I'll bitch slap you 'til you faint!" He crosses his arms on his chest and stares at me angrily.

"It's complicated.. I don't want to talk about it yet." I don't want to tell him about the marriage proposal. He might hate George for forcing me.

"Well, whatever. You're still telling me about it soon. Did he send those flowers?" He looks over my desk and see the bouquet I placed on the desk.

"Yep." I say with a blush and he smacks my head.This guy is so brutal!

"Oh look at you!! You're so lovestruck! Unlike me who's going to be single for like my whole life." He pouts and I laugh. Well, Drew seems to have a bad relationship with cupid since the day he was born. We're both gays and he seems to have a hard time finding someone for him.

"You'll find someone soon, I promise."

"Ewww. You sound so ugly when you get so sympathetic. But whatever! I missed you so much so i'm gonna hug like a crazy gay grizzly bear!" He hugs me tightly and I chuckle while hugging him back.

Suddenly, the door of the office bursts open and when I look up, George wss glaring at us while rushing over. He breaks the hug and literally pushes Drew making him fall to the floor. He pulls me to his chest while Drew is on the floor. I notice that hubby's oh-so-kind, note the sarcasm, bestfriend came with him. Thomas rushes over to help Drew to stand up.

My eyes open in shock when Drew blushes hard. OH.MY.GOD.

I hear a throat getting cleared and I look up to see Hubby glaring at me.

"Wifey, who the hell is this?"

"He's my—" I started to answer but Drew cut me off.

"The person you just pushed to the floor is the one and only starbucks diva Drew O'Connor! You better stay away from me before I kick you in the balls!"He stands and glares at hubby angrily. I try to hide my laugh when I see George looking shocked.

Someone please tell me why does the 'meet the bestfriend' moment never turn out right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 597 21
Alvin Frazier, an illegitimate son recently taken in by his Baron grandfather, is at the very last of the English nobility. He has no dreams or expec...
2.1M 82.1K 34
He suddenly pulled me roughly against his muscled chest, smiling as he knew that he had the upper hand,"Why won't you meet my eyes, Charlie?",he aske...
121K 3K 25
Sticking 2 hot heads with a sex drive higher than their egos together didn't seem smart. But yet that's exactly what happens. Roman and Will didn't h...
6.2K 667 40
Everybody knows that strippers are not the best persons to find love in, she would belong to the streets. She already showed it to thousands of men...