[Cipher's Son || Fight Falls]

By SolarStar_Eclipse

{Book 1} ..-. .. -. -.. Being the son of an inter-dimensional space demon sure is interesting isn't it? ... More

❌ PROLOGUE ❌
♦️The Tourist Trap♦️
The Tourist Trap [Pt.2]
♦️The Legend of the Gobblewonker♦️
The Gobblewonker [Pt.2]
The Gobblewonker [Pt.3]
♦️Headhunters♦️
Headhunters [Pt.2]
Headhunters [Pt.3]
Headhunters [Pt.4]
♦️The Hand That Rocks the Mabel♦️
The Hand That Rocks the Mabel [Pt. 2]
♦️The Inconveniencing♦️
The inconveniencing [Pt.2]
The inconveniencing [Pt.3]
The inconveniencing [Pt.4]
Dipper vs. Manliness [Pt.2]
Dipper vs. Manliness [Pt.3]
Dipper vs. Manliness [Pt.4]
Dipper vs. Manliness [Pt.5]
♦️Double Dipper♦️
Double Dipper [Pt.2]
Double Dipper [Pt.3]
Double Dipper [Pt.4]
♦️Irrational Treasure♦️
Irrational Treasure [Pt.2]
Irrational Treasure [Pt.3]
Irrational Treasure [Pt.4]
♦️The Time Traveler's Pig♦️
The Time Traveler's Pig [Pt.2]
The Time Traveler's Pig [Pt.3]
The Time Traveler's Pig [Pt.4]
The Time Traveler's Pig [Pt.5]
♦️Fight Fighters♦️
Fight Fighters [Pt.2]
Fight Fighters [Pt.3]
Fight Fighters [Pt.4]
♦️Little Dipper♦️
Little Dipper [Pt.2]
Little Dipper [Pt.3]
Little Dipper [Pt.4]
Little Dipper [Pt.5]
♦️ Summerween♦️
Summerween [Pt.2]
Summerween [Pt.3]
Summerween [Pt.4]
♦️Boss Mabel♦️
Boss Mabel [Pt.2]
Boss Mabel [Pt.3]
Boss Mabel [Pt.4]
♦️Bottomless Pit! ♦️
Bottomless Pit! [Pt.2]
Bottomless Pit! [Pt.3]
Bottomless Pit! [Pt.4]
Bottomless Pit! [Pt.5]
Bottomless Pit! [Pt.6]

♦️Dipper vs. Manliness♦️

770 41 17
By SolarStar_Eclipse

♦️{No one's POV}♦️

The Mystery Musketeers', along with Stan were all outside the Shack; chatting with the the town's local enthusiasm enthusiast and future mayor of Gravity Falls, Tyler Cutebiker.

Tyler: "I like to get my Christmas shopping done early. Do you have anything that's in the spirit of the season?"

Stan: "Uh, how about these crystals?" He questioned.

He then puts a bowl of 'crystals' on the counter.

Tyler: "Ha ha! Looks like broken glass." He pointed out.

Stan: "What are you, a cop?" He asked, skeptically.

[Y/N] quickly teleported by the bowl and started eating the glass; unaware of someone gazing at him.

Tyler: "Ooh! What is that new thing?" He cheerfully asked.

Dipper: "Grunkle Stan?"

Mabel: "Can we go to the diner? We're huuungry..."

Mabey: "Huuuuungry..." She whined again and fell to her knees.

[Y/N] was just watching as he started eating the bowl after eating the glass.

'Hilarious...' [Y/N] thought.

Stan: "Yeah, sure. Soon as this yahoo makes up his mind." He irritatedly said.

Tyler: "Do you have this in another animal?" He asked as he pointed at a fur trout.

Stan: "I'm fine locking him inside if you are." He replied.

The twins and [Y/N] then nod in agreement.

❌timeskip❌
{Outside Shack}

Stan has clumsily locked Tyler in the gift shop.

Tyler was just chanting 'puma shirt' multiple times, until he paused and started chanting 'panther shirt'.

The Mystery trio; along with Stan, were at the Diner.

The waitress hits a woodpecker on a wall and a beaver in a hole in the floor with a broom.

McGucket: "Coffee! Coffee! Coffee! Coffee!" He loudly chanted.

Sheriff Blubs is seen eating pancakes very quickly, while Deputy Durland uses a speeding device at him as he chanted 'Go!' multiple times.

The twins, [Y/N] and Stan's table; Lazy Susan then walks up to their table.

Stan: "Lazy Susan! There's my little ray of sunshine! Where were you yesterday?"

Lazy Susan: "I got hit by a bus!" She joyfully replied as she smiled.

Stan: "Hahahaha! Hilarious!" He laughed.

Lazy Susan: "Thank you. Hahahaha hee hee ho ho ho." She also laughed.

Stan: "You do split plates, right?" He questioned.

Lazy Susan: "Maybe..."

She then makes her lazy eye wink.

Lazy Susan: "...wink!"

Stan: "Great! We'll all split a one-fourth of the number seven, plus a free salad dressing for the lady, a small plate of ketchup for the pine tree boy and a bowl full of red pepper for the red sweater guy." He ordered.

Lazy Susan writes the order down and walks off.

Mabel: "But Grunkle Stan, I want pancakes!" She complained.

Stan: "With the fancy flour they use these days? What am I, made of money.?"

He proceeds to show a piece of money that shows out of his sleeve.

Stan: "Tap tap..." He uttered as he taps it back in his sleeve.

Mabel: "Awww...." She uttered with sorrow.

Dipper looks over to see the Manliness Tester.

Dipper: "Don't worry guys, pancakes are on me. I'm gonna win some by beating that Manliness Tester." He proudly announced.

Stan: "Manliness Tester?"

Mabel: "Beating?"

[Y/N]: "Pancakes?!" He happily shouted and coughed.

The three of them then burst into laughter.

Stan: "He says he's...he says he..HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

Dipper: "Huh!? What's so funny!?" He asked, gritting his teeth.

Mabel: "Oh, no offense Dipper, but you're not exactly that manly. Hahaha!" She laughed.

Dipper: "Hey! I am fucking manly bitch!" He said.

Just as Mabel got ready to throw hands at her brother, [Y/N] spoke up.

[Y/N]: "Aye, let's not forget the fact you throw temper tantrums like toddler. Plus, you're so edgy at times, you could rival Robbie!" He shouted as he laughed while clutching his stomach.

Dipper just crossed his arms as his face seemed to be turning red from anger.

Stan: "Also, let's not forget last Tuesday's, 'incident'."

♦️ Flashback to Dipper in the bathroom wearing a towel and singing at the mirror with a comb as the microphone.

Dipper: "🎶 When I was a young boy... my father took me into the city...🎶"

Stan walks into the bathroom.

Dipper: "GET OUT!!" He angrily shouted and threw the comb at Stan.

♦️Cut to present.

Mabel: "You were listening to that one MCR song you constantly play on repeat, weren't you?" She smirked.

Dipper: "No. I wasn't. Look, come on guys, I'm pretty strong and NOT edgy. I'd say I'm more manly, just take a look at this this chest hair?"

He the pulls up his shirt to show his chest and it shines very brightly and him being pretty lean.

Mabel: "Put it away, put it away!"

Stan: "So smooth! My eyes!"

[Y/N]: "Heh! This is so painful! It burns my eyes!" He happily shouted.

Dipper: "Tch. Bastards......" He muttered as he brought down his shirt.

[Y/N], Mabel and Stan burst into laughter once again.

Dipper: "Fine. 'Family, and friend, of little faith', Get ready to eat your words." He bravely said as he got up.

Dipper: "...and a plate of fucking delicious pancakes." He added.

[Y/N]: "Let's face it, his not gonna win us any pancakes. What a shame." He said and Mabel snickered.

Dipper walks towards the Manliness Tester as other people eating watch.

Dipper: "Alright, Dipper. Time to man-handle this shit." He says to himself.

He stares up at the machine and begins to contemplate on his choices.

[Y/N]: "Aye yo Pine Tree!" He called out.

Stan: "You better not chicken out!"

Mabel: "Yeah! And sulk while you listen to MCR after this!" She adds.

Dipper clicks his tongue and starts tugging on the handle, and the light on the machine starts moving toward the category he belongs in.

The categories are 'wimp', 'middle-aged women', 'barely possible', 'man' and 'manly man'.

Dipper keeps on pulling the handle until the light goes down to 'middle-aged women'.
A card comes out of the machine that says 'Better luck next time ma'am!'.

Dipper: "Are you shitting me? This thing is fucking broken! It's like a million years old--" He was cut off by being pushed out of the way by Manly Dan.

Manly Dan then cracks his knuckles.

Dipper: "It's broken man, you shouldn't even--" He was once again cut off by Manly Dan.

Manly Dan pushes on the handle with his pinky and the machine automatically goes to 'Manly Man' before exploding and giving everyone free pancakes.

Manly Dan: "Yes! Pancakes for everyone!" He proudly shouted.

Everyone at the restaurent cheers as a pancake falls on Dipper's head. Mabel, [Y/N] and Stan laugh at Dipper once again.

Dipper: "I need to get some chest hair, and fast." He said to himself.

Dipper runs out, but is almost bitten by a beaver.

Dipper: "Bitch!" He yelled and the beaver hisses as he runs out while [Y/N] snickers.

Stan: "Yeesh! How am I related to that?"

Mabel: "Hah! I'm his twin even! But I'm sure deep down you have a soft side too."

Stan: "Ha! Nothing in here but a cold, dark, empty soul." He proudly said.

+++

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
233K 8.7K 21
When I was born, I glitched out of existence, I was stuck in my own dimension. A dimension that I ruled, controlled. My physical body was laying in a...
355K 12.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
6.5K 59 7
Izuku Sano is the older twin brother of Manjiro Sano aka (The Invincible Mikey). It take place straight after the incident resulting in Emma's Death...