Do you love me? (Wilbur soot...

By Tater_t0t_

Oof. What a time to be alive. Seeing your favorite creator turning into an absolute a-hole. It's a wibler sco... More

Welcome
Just a little art?
A new day!
A cozy flight
Just a little cuddling I guess?
It's just a stream
The next morning
The outside world!
Video time!
The weekend
Alcohol and Weed
Girl time
Before The Con!
Opening Ceremony!
Lunch On Day One!
Day Two!
Day Three!
Last Day Of Con!
The Big Box
A Intresting Conversation
Sad day
Tease
That was wild
Supprise Visit
The kitchen?
THE KETCHUP WAR
The world with the T team
Birds and broken dishes
Love?
Just loving
Sick
A/n - please read
Calling all cosplayers!
THE LORE!
Thank you Technoblade
Sewing
Comicon
Question
1 month
Meet the Family
The end!
Final a/n
~What should i do?~

pls read kinda important

1.3K 20 10
By Tater_t0t_

Hey everyone!

I have a few asks please.

Please don't kink shame. Some people are talking down about other peoples kinks in the comments and I really don't appreciate it.

Everything in this story is my idea so I don't care if you insult me, but don't insult the other people reading this story. They did nothing wrong and are just trying to enjoy their life.

This type of story can be what keeps someone going. I know reading on here keeps me going because I have severe depression. Writing gives me a purpose and having people insult and make others feel bad in their safe space isn't ok. It's an escape from the world. Everyone should enjoy it as they please.

I had to go through every chapter and delete a bunch of comments because they were rude and horrible to other people.

If you are here to talk down on others please kindly keep your comments to yourself and/or leave my story! ❤️🥰

The story line is based on my vision so please stop asking me to change things and because it's really starting to discourage me and if everyone asks me to change something, the story won't be mine anymore.

I'll be taking a small break to go through all the chapters so I can fix all of the mistakes and make it all a bit more inclusive. I read through the comments a lot because most of them make me happy when I feel really down. I've realized I have made a bunch of mistakes in my writing and will go through with a few friends who said that they would help peer review. So chapters will become longer and may be changed completely. So I recommend when re-reading in a few months so you don't miss any of the changes.

I'll post an announcement on my announcements area so follow for those.

I'm currently in college right now and finals are less then 2 months away so it may take me a bit. Plus my medical issues are starting to flair up because of the season change and all the sleep deprivation/stress I've been going through lately.

So please be patient!!

Love y'all!!!!!

Eat, drink, and remember someone loves you!

Peace! ✌️✌️✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 8.4K 25
in a 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 where ᴛᴡᴏ streamers ➨ 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 for each other via a 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 ↣✯ and find much more in 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑜𝓃 than they'd 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 expect if w...
159K 4.2K 33
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄 ❝𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮❞ ❝𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨❞ ────── 𝑒𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑡 ❪ 𝐤𝐚𝐫...
346K 4.5K 26
sʜᴏᴏᴛɪɴɢ sᴛᴀʀs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғʟʏ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ. ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ᴏɴ ᴍᴀʀs, ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ... 𝗺𝗰𝘆𝘁 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 �...
167K 2.1K 56
"Your weiners built like a tic tac, Oh my gosh" ✨imagines about the Pretty Boys who play Minecraft✨ o7 Technoblade, fly high Requests are open! NO SM...