Insatiable [h.s]

By _fallingkiwii

in·sa·tia·ble adjective of an appetite or desire, impossible to satisfy. Learning to trust and getting along... More

Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

76

2K 53 83
By _fallingkiwii

Aurora Walker

"Aw, come on—" Harry called out from behind me as I stormed my way into the bedroom. "Talk to me, would you?"

I just continued to ignore him, my anger towards him bubbling the more that he tried to talk to me.

"Rori." He called out, but I yet again ignored him as I sat down on the foot of the bed and kicked off my shoes as I continued the text that I was typing out to Chloe.

I want to tell her about what was going on. I want to tell her about Harry and how he can be a complete ass sometimes. I want to tell her that his family is insanely competitive and that Harry is the worst out of them.

I want to tell her a million different things that I would never say to someone else out loud— but I couldn't. And that alone only annoyed me further.

"Aurora, stop ignoring me."

I finally looked up from my phone to glare at him, the use of my full first name sounding so good as he spoke it. For a fraction of a second I nearly forgot that I was even upset with him. But as soon as I looked at him and saw his smug expression I remembered and looked right back down at my phone.

"Seriously?" He scoffed. "What the hell is your problem? You wouldn't even ride home with me. You made me drive by myself!"

Seems to me that he survived just fine on his own.

There was a few seconds of silence, Harry making no moves as he continued to stand by the doorway of his room. I kept my eyes trained down on my phone, a text from Chloe making a small smile curl up onto my lips.

"If you're going to act like this and just sit there on your fuckin' phone I might as well take it from you again. Who knows what the you're saying to people on there."

Anger flashed through me– No. More like white hot rage.

"You want my phone? Fucking take it then." I spat out bitterly.

Before I could even think twice about my actions I stood from the bed and threw my phone towards him. It hit the wall with a thud, the protective case on it hopefully doing its job as it slammed down to the hardwood floor.

Harry's wide eyes stayed in place where my phone had just fallen, neither of us moving an inch as we both took in what I had just done.

"Did you... Did you really just throw your phone at me?" Harry's eyes slowly moved up to meet mine as he spoke.

The reality of it all set in and I almost broke out into a fit of laughter at my own actions. Granted I'm passed her ever say that to me, or threaten to take my phone again, but Instill couldn't believe I actually threw it at him.

"Yes." I muttered.

I mean to be fair I didn't actually throw it at him. I just threw it in his general vicinity to prove my point.

"Why?" He squinted at me as he asked, his body moving further into the room as he closed the bedroom door behind himself.

"Because you pissed me off." I said flatly, but truthfully. "You threatened to take it from me and questioned whether or not you could even trust who I was texting– Which, it was just a text to Chloe by the way. Not that I should even have to clarify that to you."

"I figured that's who you were texting."

"Then why even say that? You know that I wouldn't say anything to her that would put you or your family in jeopardy. It really sucks that you would even think to say that to me." My heart hurt at the thought of him not trusting me enough to know that I wouldn't do that to him.

Harry sighed heavily as he took another step towards me, "I know that you wouldn't."

"Then why say it?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Because I knew that it would get you to talk to me." He said honestly.

You've got to be kidding me.

"You're a dick." I said with a scoff. "Pissing me off more isn't the way to get me to talk to you."

Harry took another step towards me, his body inching closer and closer to mine from where I stood still at the foot of the bed. "Well... It seems to have worked. You're talking to me, aren't you?"

I hate him. No more jokes. I really think that I actually hate him. No– I know that I hate him.

"I hate you." I muttered out my thoughts, my face drawn up in anger.

Harry's head slowly rolled to the side as he took another step, "Mm... do you really?"

"I do." I confirmed, "You're mean, a-and you're arrogant." I tried to stay assertive though his presence nearing me was causing my mind to falter. "And you make fun of me."

"Is that what this is about, hm?" He raised his brows at me. "You think I was making fun of you?"

Okay, I'll admit it. He didn't actually make fun of me, but he did laugh at me when I would attempt to bowl. It was my first time though!

I've never bowled before so I may have expected him to help me figure it out. And when he didn't I was kind of confused as to why— but my question was quickly answered when I realized they were all actually caring about keeping score. Apparently no one helps each other, even for first timers.

I thought we were just there for fun, but as it turns out they are all insanely competitive and Harry showed no leniency towards me even though I've never played.

The only one who made me feel better was Liam. He was just as awful as I was.

"I wasn't making fun of you."

"You laughed at me." I pouted.

Harry's eyes widened and a laugh escaped from him before his hand shot up to his mouth. "I—" He laughed again. "I'm sor— Heyyy..." He whined. "Stop that."

I had turned away from him and was walking towards the patio now, him laughing at me only annoying me further. But before I got too far he reached out and grabbed my arm to stop me from leaving.

"I'm not laughing at you."

I spun on my heel, eyes narrowed at him, his hand falling from my arm. "You literally just did."

"Okay, yeah." He nodded, a shit eating grin on his face. "But I'm not laughing at you. More like I'm just laughing because you're pouting."

"Why would that be funny to you?" I clenched my jaw.

He laughed again, "You're fuckin' adorable, that's why."

"Well I'm glad my anger is amusing to you." I squinted at him.

"Aw, come on, baby. Are you really mad?" His head tilted slightly to the side.

Well it's kind of hard to be mad when you call me that, isn't it?

"Yes." I lied.

"Are you really?" He grinned wider, his body moving another step closer to me, the proximity now dangerously close.

He's making it difficult to remember why I'm upset in the first place.

That smile of his is deadly.

"I am." I tried to keep my voice steady.

"What exactly is it that you're bad about?" He took another step.

"I—" I had to stop to clear my throat. "I'm upset that you didn't help me... that you didn't explain anything. I didn't know how to play."

"I guess I just assumed you knew since you didn't ask." He clarified. "You could have asked any of us and we would have explained."

"But then I felt stupid for not knowing because all of you clearly already understood." I admitted.

"You never have to feel that way. It's just me. You can always be honest." Harry spoke quieter as he got closer to me. "But, if it helps, you did score better than Liam."

That's true.

"So, do you feel better then?" He asked, another small step from him causing his chest to become inches from mine.

"I– No." I stuttered, my cheeks flushing under his stare.

Harrys hooded eyes scanned over my face, "Want me to help you feel better?"

Oh god.

"Do I–?" My words cut off as Harry's hand trailed up my arm to my shoulder.

A heavy exhale left my lips as I felt his fingers dip below the strap of my tank top. My eyes feathered shut as I felt his cool touch against my burning skin. It's crazy how worked up he can get me by the simplest of actions. He doesn't even have to try and I'm a puddle on the floor at his feet.

"What are you doing?" I managed to whisper out my question, my heart now starting a steady rhythm as it hammered in my chest.

His fingers slowly pulled down the strap of my shirt, my mind spinning as to how it was that we got to this point. It's not that I don't like it, because I more than like it truthfully.

I like everything about it.

I like being close to him. I like how his skin feels against mine. I like how he makes me feel– and in return how I make him feel. It's all so intoxicating. It's all so new and still so exciting.

It's like I can't get enough of it. I can't get enough of him.

"You're so fuckin' hot when you're mad." He said lowly, his voice barely audible. "Never wanna make you mad, but can't lie and say that I don't like seeing it."

"You like seeing me mad?" I asked just as low, my eyes flicking open to meet his.

Harry nodded, his eyes cast down to my shoulder where he was still dragging down the strap of my shirt. "Like the night you slapped me. Don't even wanna tell you how much that got to me. Seeing you all worked up... It shouldn't be hot, but it is."

"Mm..." I hummed, his fingers trailing down further as he let go of my strap.

His cool touch brushed against my exposed skin until he reached my chest, his finger then slowly heading down towards the top of my shirt.

"You're all I think about." He whispered, "Even when you're in the same room– even when you're right next to me. You've consumed every thought I have and I don't know what to do about it." His eyes flashed up to mine, "I'm not scared of much... But the way that you make me feel terrifies me. I've never met someone who tries with me the way that you do. You know me in ways that I never thought I would let anyone else know me."

"It's the same for me." I said softly, "I've never let anyone get close to me the way that you have."

And it's the truth. Not even Chloe knows as much about me as Harry does. Chloe doesn't know about my scar or the hatred that I hold towards myself for taking medication. She doesn't know that my biggest fear is becoming my mother.

Even when I was with Dylan I never told him about these things. He never tried to get to know me the way that Harry does. He never showed interest in simple things such as my favorite color or the songs that I could listen to on repeat for an entire day. And I guess when I was younger I thought that was okay. I thought that it was normal because I never saw my parents sharing things like that with each other.

I thought that being in love didn't require common knowledge of another person. I thought being in love was just that— being in love. Caring about someone, just not everything that made them who they are.

But once I was away from Dylan I realized it was so much more than that. I realized it was something that I could never be capable of because I would never be able to let myself be that open or honest with someone.

"You're making me a fucking mess, pretty girl." Harry whispered, as his head ducked closer to mine. "I'm so lost in you."

Once again my heart rate was skyrocketing. My skin was burning, anticipation prickling across every inch of me.

"I'm so lost in you, too." I breathed out before the tension snapped and I couldn't hold on anymore.

I grabbed the soft material of his shirt between my fingers and pulled him closer to me. The distance between us finally broke and our lips connected. The same feeling of electricity coursed through my veins and I found myself basking in it. Kissing Harry in the beginning I felt like something was wrong with me, like this feeling shouldn't be happening. But now I just realize how right it is. How right it feels to be with him and to enjoy everything about it.

I've grown to allow myself to relish in the feeling that he creates. I've learned to let myself feel the way that only he knows how to cause me to feel with no boundaries.

The kiss that started sweet and simple soon took a turn. It became one of lust– of need.

I found myself always needing him. Always wanting to be around him or to touch him in some way.

It's still such a scary sensation for me because I've never wanted to be around anyone for prolonged periods of time. I've always flourished in my alone time and allowed myself to enjoy my personal time whether it was just me dancing or if I was drawing alone in my room in New York.

But now, my personal time seems to also involve my time with Harry.

Like the other day when I was painting on the balcony and he was sitting out there with me. The old me would have felt like it was an intrusion. I wouldn't have been able to focus and I would have just been distracted the entire time by knowing that there was someone else out there with me regardless of who it was.

But I have grown so used to the idea of being around Harry that I don't feel that way anymore. I just feel... comfortable.

It's a scary realization. It's scary knowing that you are getting close enough with someone that your alone time can now entail being alone with them. It's scary... but it's also exciting.

Harry gripped my waist, his hands slipping up to go under my cropped shirt so that he was just holding onto the bare skin of my ribs. The feeling alone was enough to make my body shudder.

Harry broke from the kiss and allowed himself to move towards my jaw, sloppy open mouthed kisses trailing down to where my shirt was falling from my shoulder. I tossed my head back and panted out into the air, my eyes shutting again at the feeling of his lips on my skin.

He moved us backwards, his knees hitting the bed causing him to fall backwards on it. Quickly I moved myself to sit on his lap, a groan leaving him as soon as our centers made contact. I sucked in a deep breath, my hips grinding against his on their own to try and relieve the throbbing that I was feeling.

Harry was quick to grab the hem of my shirt and pull it over my head before tossing it elsewhere. I copied his action just as hastily and pulled his shirt from him, discarding it to the side as his head ducked down to meet my chest.

I moaned at the feeling, his mouth suctioning around my nipple as my fingers got lost in his hair. His hold on my waist tightened and I felt him hardening underneath me. I once again rolled my hips against him and he broke free from my chest, a panting moan leaving him as he looked up to meet my eyes.

His pupils were blown, lips parted and swollen as he searched my face. His hair was already a wild mess and I couldn't help the smile that formed on my lips as I looked down at him.

He really is so beautiful.

I brought my hand up and softly traced over a few of the scars that permanently were etched into his skin. My eyes following my own actions I slowly moved my fingertips down to ghost over his lips, my gentle touch grazing over the scar that had made it's way to his lower lip where it had been repeatedly busted open the first week of me living with him.

"So pretty." I mumbled, my inner thoughts surfacing.

A shy smile curled at the corner of his lips causing my own to deepen. A soft pink rose to his cheeks as my eyes moved back up to meet his.

Harry's hand flattened against my back causing me to crash forward, our bare chests meeting as he hungrily attached his lips to mine. His hand on my back roamed over my skin, his nails biting into the soft flesh causing me to whimper against him. It wasn't enough to hurt but it was enough to leave a stinging sensation in his path.

His lips moved to my jaw again, his teeth grazing against me as I panted out harsh breaths into the quiet room. The throbbing feeling in my lower half was becoming too much, my body aching for the feeling that only he could provide for me.

"Please," I begged, "Please touch me."

"I am." He said between kisses.

I shook my head, my eyes still pinched shut. "No, it's not enough. I need more."

"What do you need, baby?" He asked, his lips tailing further down my chest as he spoke.

My hips bucked against his, both of us groaning at the feeling. "I need you." I managed shakily.

"You have me." He replied, his hand flattening against me to run down my spine. "Just tell me what you want. I'll give you anything."

My hands dropped between us, my fingers nimbly working to undo the buckle of his belt as we both pulled away from each other to watch my actions. "Need to be closer." I said as I finally managed to get the belt undone.

Harry nodded as I stood in front of him, the loss of contact causing my body to ache as I watched him lift his hips and pull his jeans down off his thighs. Before I could react his hands were pulling me closer again, fingers working quickly to undo the button of my shorts. Once they were undone he pulled them down my legs and I was quick to step out of them.

I moved to sit again, but he stopped me. I looked down at him, but his eyes were cast down and no longer looking into mine. He leaned forward and left a soft kiss to the middle of my stomach, the feeling causing me to shiver. His hands slid down to hold the back of my thighs as his head dipped to leave another kiss to my skin.

He continued moving down, his lips reaching the hemline of my underwear before he moved a fraction to the left. I felt my breath hitch in my throat, my eyes opening to look down to the top of his head as he neared my hip.

My fingers bit into his shoulders, my body freezing as I watched him slowly kissing his way closer and closer to my scar.

In the times that Harry and I have had sex the closest that he has come to it was was when we were back in Oregon and he saw me without a shirt for the first time. Even when he and I have been in the shower he is always careful to avoid that area, an unspoken acknowledgement between us that I have always appreciated.

But now, I watched as he inched his way closer and closer to the one part of my body that he has yet to touch. He turned his head up slightly, his eyes catching mine. "Is this okay?" He asked softly.

My words lodged in my throat and I was unable to give him a verbal response so I just nodded with my fingers tightening against him as I did so.

Harry wasted no time in dipping his head back down and pressing a soft kiss only inches away from my scar. "It's okay, tournesol." He whispered, "It's just me."

I nodded though he couldn't see me anymore.

"Just me." He said barely audible as his lips grazed over the broken skin of my scar. "Always safe with me, I promise."

Then, softly, his lips pressed against me. My breathing stopped and I swear it was like everything was moving in slow motion.

For the first time since it happened someone other than me was touching my scar. The one thing that I have been trying for years to desperately hide from everyone else.

Harry's hands ran down my thighs as he pulled back only to quickly press another kiss against me. I couldn't help the whimper that tumbled from my lips, my body succumbing to his as he placed kisses along my flawed skin.

"Want you to always feel safe with me." He said softly as he pulled away from me. "Every part of you is beautiful. A scar will never change that."

I felt like I was going to cry. The warm feeling in my chest expanded down and I felt myself falling deeper with him. His words brought me a sensation of light that I had never felt towards my scar before.

Since the day that it happened I have hid it. I've felt ugly and hideous over something that was completely out of my control and it has consumed so much of my life. It has controlled what I wear and the things that I do. It has been weighing on me constantly for the past four years.

And now, standing in front of Harry hearing his words and looking into his soft eyes has left me with a feeling that I can't even begin to try and describe.

Harry stood in front of me, our chests brushing as he pressed his forehead to mine. "I just wanted you to know." He murmured, eyes closed as he spoke.

"Thank you." I spoke for the first time, my voice wavering a bit.

"Are you okay? Did I kill the mood?"

I shook my head quickly, "No you didn't, I'm okay." I gave a smile as his eyes opened to meet mine.

Harry gave me a soft smile before he was leaning down to press a kiss to my lips again. I sighed against him, my body molding to his as I deepened the kiss. My hands tangled in his hair as his hands found the hem of my underwear, his fingers quickly ducking beneath them to pull them down my thighs.

I pulled back enough to look between us and kicked them off to the side once they pooled down around my ankles. My hands slid down his chest, a shaky breath leaving him as he looked down and watched my hands travel further down his body. My fingers wrapped around his boxers and quickly I was pulling them down to add to the growing pile of discarded clothes in his room. Harry let out a sigh of relief, his full lips parted as he was now free from the tight confines of his boxers.

Harry met my lips again as he turned us so that the back of my legs were now pressed against the bed. He moved us back further, my body falling against the mattress as he hovered above me. I shuffled upwards so that I could connect our lips again as Harry stayed holding himself in place above me with one arm.

His free hand ran down my shoulder, his fingers grazing over my skin to leave goosebumps in the wake as he made his way down to the place I needed him the most. My body shuddered as he ghosted down over my hip, his lips never leaving mine.

Finally I felt his fingers slip up me, a gasp leaving me as he knocked against my clit. "Fuck..." He groaned as he dropped his head to my shoulder.

A moan left me as my back arched. His fingers circling slowly against my clit causing my body to fall into a state of bliss, my fingers clutching tightly into his hair. "Can't wait anymore." I gasped, "Please."

Harry pulled back, a smirk on his lips as he looked down at me. "So desperate for me." He said, fingers keeping the growingly relentless pace on my clit. "Want me to fuck you, baby? That what you want?"

"Yes," I nodded, "Please."

"Mm..." He hummed, "So hard to say no when you're saying please for me."

I opened my mouth to respond but my words were lodged in my throat as Harry's gripped my waist and was pulling me over. I landed on the bed with a thud, my hands shooting out to catch myself as I now faced down towards the mattress.

Harry's hand smoothed up my back, his fingers dancing along my skin as I turned my head to look at him behind me. He was looking at me with a devilish grin from where he now stood behind me at the edge of the bed, his hands moving to grip my waist. I let out a startled gasp as he quickly pulled me down further towards the end of the bed, my knees on the edge while my legs dangled over the edge.

"Wanna try it like this?" He asked, his eyes leaving mine to trail over my back. "Think you can handle it?"

My lips parted as I left his fingers trace up through my folds, Harry groaning as he watched his actions.

"I think you may have too much confidence in yourself." I smirked, my voice coming out huskily as his eyes moved back up mine.

"Playing a dangerous game with me, baby." The use of the nickname still sounding sweet as it rolled freely off of his tongue. "Getting bold with me."

"Maybe I just know that I can handle you." I quipped as I felt him line himself up with me.

It took everything in me not to shut my eyes at the feeling, but I fought against it and held his gaze as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Is that so?" His hold on my hip intensified.

"Maybe you're not as good as you think you are." I continued in my taunt.

A choked moan fell from me as Harry slammed into me without warning, my brows creasing and mouth dropping wide. Before I could even process the feeling of him he was pulling out and slamming back into me again with the same intensity as before. My head fell forward as a moan ripped through me from the feeling of him inside of me.

My breath was knocked from my lungs each time his hips connected with mine. Each thrust just as ruthless as the last.

"What was that?" Harry asked as he kept his relentless pace. "Couldn't quite hear you."

"I was— Oh, fuck." I choked on my words.

Harry's hand slid up my back, his fingers gripping tightly into my hair as he pulled me up by just my hair. My back smashed into his chest as I let out a moan, Harry's hips snapping against mine again. He let go of his hold on my hair, his hand snaking around to grip the base of my throat. His fingers adding just enough pressure to make my head spin as as he continued to fuck into me from behind.

The new position is one I've never tried before. And fuck, it felt good.

My hand gripped onto his wrist as he held harder onto my neck, my lips falling open as a choked moan made its way out of me. "That feel good?" he rasped as his teeth grazed across my ear. "You like it when I treat you like the whore that you are for me?"

"Fuck, Harry– Yes." I panted, my eyes pinching shut. "You feel so good."

I was already growing dangerously close to my peak and we had hardly even done anything yet. The knot in my stomach was expanding and I felt already as if I could tip over at any moment.

Harry's free hand roamed over my body until it found my breast where he roughly groped at it. Another moan fell from me as he took my nipple between his fingers, rolling it with enough pressure that made my legs start to tremble.

Harry's teeth nipped at my shoulder as he grunted out a stifled moan of his own. "Fuck Rori, you're taking me so good. Always feel so fuckin' good for me. So fuckin' perfect."

"Oh god–" I gasped as his teeth sunk into my shoulder, my body shuddering at the feeling.

His hand fell from my chest and slowly trailed back down my body until it was snaked between my legs. His fingers quickly started circling my clit, my body jolting from the sudden action.

"You're close." Harry rasped, "I can feel it. Come on, give it to me. Wanna feel it, pretty girl."

"Fuck, Harry– Oh god, please don't stop." I begged with a dull ache in my neck from the way it was bent back onto his shoulder. "Oh fuck, I'm—"

My body tensed as the build I had been reaching towards finally hit its peak. My entire body trembled, a loud moan rattling in my chest as my back arched off of Harry's chest. His fingers continued working against my clit as he worked me through my high, his own fastly approaching as I unintentionally starting clenching around him.

"Fuck!" He cussed, his forehead dropping down to my shoulder as he gave one last thrust into me, my body finally coming down from its high as he reached his own.

I felt him still in me, his body curling into mine as he tensed and released into me.

My heart hammered against my chest as his hold on me finally loosened and allowed me to fall down to the mattress in a heap. Harry soon followed after and collapsed next to me.

We laid in silence for a few minutes, both of us trying to catch our breath and slow our erratic hearts. My eyes slowly opened to see Harry laying with his head still facing me. His eyes were closed with a lazy grin plastered to his lips and his hair a mess on top of his head. His unruly curls scattered across his forehead sticking to him in various places from the sweat that had beaded across his forehead.

I brought up my hand, my arm still feeling heavy, and slowly started to move the hair back from his eyes. As soon as he felt me touch him his smile grew on his lips, one eye peeking open to look at me.

"Hi." He said softly.

"Hi." A smile of my own appearing.

As I dropped my hand to lay on the mattress between us Harry groaned and rolled over to lay on his side. He propped his head up on his hand with his elbow down on the bed, his eyes still on mine.

"So, I've been thinking."

Oh no.

"What about...?" My voice trailed off as I tried to not show the worry that was laced through it.

"We've gotten a lot of your bucket list done." He said as he reached up to tuck a piece of my hair behind my ear. "But you still need a pet."

My eyes widened, shock running through me. This is definitely not what I had been expecting him to say.

"Yeah..." I let out a bit of a laugh, "But this isn't my house so I wouldn't want you to feel like you have to get me a pet just because it's on the list."

"What kind of pet do you want?" He asked, eyes still on mine.

I pursed my lips in thought. "I don't know... I've always wanted a dog but we already have Jake– I mean, you already have Jake."

Harry nodded with a small smile. "Mm... I thought you might say that. So I've been meaning to ask how you feel about cats."

"Cats?" I let out a bit of a laugh.

"Yeah, cats. I don't know. Been thinking about getting one in case another bloody mouse finds its way into the house somehow."

My eyes widened a bit. "I mean, personally I love cats. I just didn't really see you as the cat type."

"I feel offended." He scoffed at me.

I let out another laugh as he drew up his face at me. "I'm sorry!" I cackled out, "I just didn't really see you as an animal type until I found out about Jake. And now it's kind of hard to imagine that you would like any other animal besides him."

"I do love my dog," Harry agreed while nodding. "But surprisingly, I'm actually more of a cat person."

"Really?" I questioned as I pushed myself up to rest on my elbows.

"Yeah," He shrugged. "Never had one though."

"Then you should totally get one." I agreed.

"If we get one it's going to be yours." He raised his brows at me.

I pursed my lips, my mind wrapping around everything that he was saying. "Well... Maybe I'll share it with you."

Harry laughed with a bit of a head shake. "You wanna share a cat?"

"Yeah like joint custody or whatever." I smiled at him, my chest swelling at the idea of getting a cat.

Harry's head fell backwards in a laugh as he listened to me. The beautiful sound causing my own smile to grow wider.

"Okay." He agreed as he met my eyes. "Let's get a cat then."

"Really?" I beamed in excitement.

Harry nodded, his eyes roaming over my face as he continued to give me a soft smile. "Just don't take it personally when it ends up liking me more."

an:
hey!

had some free time today so i decided to edit & surprise post! hope y'all don't mind..

still gonna update tomorrow tho! see you then <33

last chapter before draaaammmmaaa heh who's ready???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 750 32
When Caroline finds herself running away from her comfortable life in the US for a new job in Monaco, she truly believed that she could outrun her pr...
219K 3.2K 96
The Qin and Ruan families were to be connected by marriage. On the day of the wedding, the groom Qin Jue went missing. Ruan ZhiYin knew that Qin Jue...
12.3K 488 28
Hermione Granger was just a friend to you ever since you met her in your fifth year through the D.A. But after that summer and into your sixth year...
362K 11.5K 79
[MATURE CONTENT] KILLER x THIEF Since the day she was born, RORY YOUNG has been told she's too smart for her own good. Getting by easily on her brai...