๐„๐๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐„ // ๐’๐”๐๐€ ๐‘

By -AOMINESUPREMACY

"๐’๐€๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐Œ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’" she's an artist, he buys all of her paintings. More

introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

16

150 3 0
By -AOMINESUPREMACY

"i think i like you"

"you've had a bit too much to drink. i'm taking you home."

"do you like me too?"

"we can talk about this tomorrow."

"mmm okay"

and with that she doze off into a deep sleep. she probably won't even remember what she just said by the time she wakes up.

does she really like me?

i like her.

i cant be in a relationship yet.

family over love right?

"you can't date until you're the leader!" my fathers voice mocks me in my head. "shut the fuck up" i whispered helping her walk to the car.

i put the seat back and let her lay back on it on the drive home. after buckling her seatbelt i got into the drivers seat and turned on the car.

this is going to be a long 30 minutes.

a/n
hii so sorry i'm so busy w school

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 694 19
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘ ๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž?" " Dแดษดแด› แด€sแด‹ วซแดœแด‡sแด›ษชแดษดs สแดแดœ แด‹ษดแดแดก แด›สœแด‡ แด€ษดsแดกแด‡ส€ แด›แด"
1M 38.2K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 37.6K 55
"are you...swag? *bites lip*" - suna "dude...i'm swag asf (ษ”ห†โ– _โ– )โŠ‚(โ–€ยฏโ–€โŠ‚)" - y/n "fr?!"- suna "fr." - y/n | โ˜…โ”€โ˜†๏ฝกo๏พŸ๏ฝกโ˜…| a story about y/n who meets sev...
3.6K 85 8
Alban Knox, Sonny Brisko and the rest of Noctyx just graduated from freshman year, they are now in sophomore year. With new students coming in the st...