Chasing a Memory ( Shoto x Oc...

Da xx_Sakura_Arts_xx

Cassie Fox is a hyperactive teen striving to become a pro hero to save children from living in a world withou... Altro

Remember the past
First Day at U.A
New school same anxiety
Questionable advice
Shitty introductions
Memory lane 1
Desk arrangements
Ray gets detention
Memory lane 2
Longing
Memory lane 3
Fox?
Sho?
Excuse me what did you say
Heart been broke so many times
Lunch time blues
Costume
Memory lane 4
Get on the damn bus
USJ does not stand for Universal Studio of Japan
Villain attack
A plan to kill Allmight
Memory lane 5
Ice ice baby
Love, loss, and a whole lot of bodies
Join me
Never fear, I am here
Best friends forever
Memory lane 6
Why don't you ever listen
Back up Momo
Training
The popularity test
Rain
Ray makes soup
Cassie's sickly shenanigans
Take the medicine
No longer sick
Breaking up a fight
Teaching Todoroki about memes
U.A Sports festival
Fox vs Bakugo
Deku's notebook
Todoroki's love for Cassie
Long nights
Strawberry kisses
Work study tings
choosing a hero agency
well that was awkward
Playing with fire
Hero killer part 1
Hero killer part 2
The hand crusher
Cover up story
Memory lane 7
Pranking with Denki
Confronting Momo
Studying with Momo & Uraraka
Cheese tasting with Aoyama
Swimming with Tsu and Hagakura
Baking with Satou and Koda
Dodgeball
Shopping with Ray
Talking with Izuku
Running from Bakugo
Training camp
Kidnapped by the Lov
Rescued by the pizza man
Provisional hero license
School festival
Forgiving Endeavor
Someone is watching
Memory lane 8
Interning with Endeavor again
Meeting Hawks ( Paranormal liberation )
babysitting Eri
staging an attack
Big giant on the run
Forest fire
Memory lane 9
Helping the evacuation
Watching from the sidelines
Cassie gets hit with a Memory quirk
Memory lane 0
Fox vs Amun Ra
I'm sorry child
What could have been
Comfort
Backlash on heroes
Izuku goes MIA
Speaking up
Speaking up pt 2
Calm before the storm
Preparing for the attack
Cassie Ray and the big 3
Family reunion
waking from her slumber
Cassie and Todoroki
Graduation
Forget the past
Extra 1- Ray's Wedding
Extra 2- Cassie's wedding
Extra 3- interviewing Shoto and Ivy
Extra 4- How Todoroki proposed
Extra 5- first born child
Extra 6- Several months later
Extra 7- Bring your kid to work day
Extra 8- Class reunion
Extra 9- Shizuka meets the Todoroki's
Extra 10- Visiting Lucian and Natasha's grave
Spiderverse Au part 1
Spiderverse Au part 2
Spiderverse Au part 3
Spiderverse Au part 4
A/N and Author Q/A

Walking home together

51 2 0
Da xx_Sakura_Arts_xx

The pinkette was back in class head face down in an English textbook groaning in anguish. She really wished she could have been in class when they were learning this subject first hand. Todoroki was helping her and that was great and all but there was just one major problem.

While he was a good teacher Todoroki was no nonsense and straight to the point, he didn't like repeating himself too many times, but Cassie just couldn't keep her focus on the textbooks strewn about on her desk, her potted vines drooping down in their vase to mimic her exhausted demenier.

To his credit, the dual haired boy was trying. He really was a great teacher and after a bit of struggle he had figured out how to make Cassie do her work and pay attention. While not the most glamorous method of keeping the girl focused it proved effective.

Shoto's hand reached out to the moody girl, flicking her forehead lightly causing the pinkette to jump back to full attention, her tanned fingers rubbing at her forehead in displeasure. " Okay! Fine, I'll finish this page but then I want to take a break. We've been studying for hours."

" It's only been thirty minutes, Fox." Shoto's cold voice corrected. Cassie pouted, giving the boy her best puppy dog eyes. Shoto ran a hand through his hair letting out an exasperated sigh but agreeing to her request nonetheless.

About three weeks had passed since the two had kissed in Recovery Girls office and since then nothing had happened, much to Cassie's disappointment. She didn't expect things to change right away, Todoroki himself said he wasn't very good at expressing his feelings.

So like she had told him before she could wait as long as he needed her to wait. She also knew that she had only been there for a little over a month which would be way too fast for the two to reconnect and start dating.

She knew he was doing his best however, after all he was here with her now. He could be home training or relaxing in his room right at that very moment but instead he was spending his after school time with Cassie every other day without fail helping her catch up on all the work she had missed because she enrolled late.

Soon enough Todoroki and Cassie had finished her tutoring and the pinkette began to put her books in her bag, getting ready to head home for the day as it was starting to get dark outside. Todoroki hovered next to her walking with her out of the classroom and then out of the school itself much to Cassie's confusion,

" Todoroki what are you doing?" she asked, glancing over at the boy who was quietly walking next to her his school bag slung over his shoulder. Todoroki didn't respond, just tilted his head down to make eye contact with the confused girl.

His sharp eyes locked with hers as he examined Cassie who shifted awkwardly under his intense gaze. " Give me your bag." his voice floated through the air making the poor flustered pinkette dizzy. Even his voice made her giddy, this boy was not good for her health.

" I-I'm sorry?" Cassie replied, her voice cracking slightly much to the girl's abject horror. Did she just squeak in front of the hottest guy in the world? Cassie glanced around her surroundings looking for the nearest bridge she could jump off of.

In her panic Cassie didn't see the smile that graced Todoroki's lips which he quickly covered with the back of his large hand. The pinkette slapped her own hand over her blushing face in embarrassment.

Todoroki let out a sigh, gently sliding the girl's bag off of her shoulder and swinging it on to his quietly, his fingers brushing against Cassie's arm leaving a trail of goosebumps wherever they touched her skin.

Cassie's head shot up her hair swaying slightly from her sudden movement. She opened her mouth to speak but no words came out. She knew she was only going to embarrass herself more so with a frustrated huff she closed her mouth looking forward at the sidewalk ahead.

The two didn't speak a word, letting the quiet chirping of crickets sooth the tension between them. Cassie was just about to start up a more than likely one sided conversation when she felt the dual haired boy's hand brush tentatively against hers.

Cassie glanced down in even more confusion only to notice how close the two had gotten to each other. How had she not noticed their proximity before this. She held her breath as Todoroki slowly and ever so gently intertwined her fingers with his giving her smaller hand a tiny squeeze.

The rest of the walk to her and Ray's house was still quiet but now any and all tension in the air had vanished with the breeze. Cassie happily held hands with the quiet boy next to her letting the warmth of his body envelope her in a comforting embrac

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

121 12 13
"It's been too long. Too long since I've lost every bit of my memory. Everything faded away, leaving only white emptiness to surround me. I've been i...
10.6K 292 11
-as a student who transferred into university in the middle of the year for classified reasons, y/n struggles to fit the expectations that are set...
23.5K 503 21
Shoto Todoroki has been a fiery but reasonable kid, never afraid to lash out when someone insults him, aiming to become a true hero, unlike his fathe...
2.8M 99.1K 161
"...You can't go through life on your own, just like a hero can't always save the day on their own. Sometimes, they need a bit of help from their fri...