Bad Girl 101 [5SOS AU//comple...

By whimsicaIity

Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Michael Clifford and Ashton Irwin become the most annoying persons for Christina H... More

Prologue
1: "How I Got Involved"
2: "The Deal"
3: "Lessons Start"
4: "From Good to Better in the Bad Way"
5: "The Transformation"
6: "Smile"
note
7: "I Hate You More"
8: "Guitar Lesson"
9: "A Hint of Blue"
10: "Crumbling Down"
11: "Unrequited"
12: "The Confession"
13: "Reminiscence"
14: "The Revengers"
15: "Datewreckers"
16: "Datewreckers p.2"
17: The Befriending
18: "Tina's Plan"
19: "First Real Hang-out"
20: "Red Bull"
22: "The Arrival of Prince Charming"
23: "Kirby the Wimp"
24: "Officially Hers"
25: "Bad Boy"
26: "Gearing up Badness"
27: "Tina the Worst"
28: "Gym Tragedy 2.0"
29: "Just Hanging"
30: "A Bit Over the Line"
31: "We The Kings"
32: "Drama Project"
33: "Drama Class"
34: "Couple Act"
35: "Fake Date"
36: "The Art of Love"
37: "An Act or Not?"
38: "Love or Leave?"
39: "The Despair"
40: "Words Do Hurt"
41: "Heck of a Roadtrip"
42: "The Jealousy Battle"
43: "The Amazing Horse Race"
44: Dr. Fluke
45: "Everything I Didn't Say"
#SHAMELESSselfpromo
46 p. 1: "Text Thread"
46 p.2: "A Whole Lot of Awkwardness"
47: "Persistence
48: "Dawn Knows"
49: "The Get-back-Tina Plan"
50: "Luke Cheesy Hemmings"
Epilogue
Dramatic Thank You Note

21: "Puked Luke"

351 12 4
By whimsicaIity

[Luke's POV]

Our faces were closer to each other inch by inch as I lean towards her. My lips slightly brush past hers, feeling her warm breath. I was about to crash my lips when...

She puked.

Instantly, I backed a few centimeters away. But I was too late when she already vomited the fast-food she ate onto my chest, coughing right after.

Instead of being mad, I ended up laughing. She placed her hands on her knee, bent down slightly while catching her breath.

"Shit. I'm sorry." she said in between pants.

"It's okay, really. I'm sorry too." I smiled back.

I just tried to kiss Tina. And she puked on me.

"Luke I feel... i feel dizzy." she placed her hand on her temple. Her head shakes a bit right before falling onto my arms.

I catch her and held her tight, "Tina! Are you okay?"

After shaking her, it seemed like she already passed out. I smiled while scanning her serene self.

Is it wrong of me to wish she was drunk more often?

Of course Luke, like what she said, too much alcohol intake could lead to alcohol poisoning and damages to the liver. At least now I know I'm actually learning.

I wrapped my right hand under her legs, my other hand supporting her neck to carry her. She was heavy but bearable.

It seems like I'm gonna carry her home then. I wish her mom isn't there, because for sure she'd think about something dirty.

While walking, I can't stop but think what I did. I just tried to kiss her. Luke Hemmings tried to kiss Christina Hepburn. Luke Hemmings who hated her for years tried to give his first kiss to Christina Hepburn. Luke Hemmings will be dead if Dawn Johnson knows about this.

Why am I talking in third person?

Luke Hemmings is actually stupid.

I kept glancing at her face, walking and thinking at the same time. She's really beautiful. And to be honest she's fun to be with. I thought before I'd die in her presence, but now I realize I miss to bother and make her mad at me. I miss making her yell and blush in furiousness. But I like it when she smiles and blushes when I flatter her.

Luke Hemmings is confused.

It took me about 10 minutes to finally arrive at her house, my shirt still stained with her barf. I knocked on the door. Either Tina's mom or dad will open this. But I hope Tina's brother, Jake, opens it. If he's home though.

"Yeah?" Jake greeted after opening the door. I smiled at him, "Oh Lukey! You're here! Where's Tina- why are you carrying her?" he anxiously points at Tina.

"Don't worry she's still alive. She's just drunk," I chuckled.

"Tina's drunk?" he asked in shock.

"I know right, never knew she would."

"Tina's drunk, and she's with you. And you're alive. Wow am I dreaming or is this true?"

I laughed and set Tina down gently, wrapping my arms on her shoulder to help her stand, "It's true. We just hang out with my three other mates."

His jaw drops in disbelief, "You? Hang out?" he reached his side and pinched it, "Damn this is some serious black magic right infront of me."

"It's hard to believe, I know. But I think we decided to bury the hatchet."

"Whoa, one night my sister goes home dressing like a normal girl. Then the next day she gets rid of her glasses. And now... she's hanging out with the guy she hated since she was 6!" he pointed out. I laughed again and shook my head.

"It is a lot to take in to be honest. There are many shocking discoveries I'd encounter this week." Like knowing she likes me.

"Okay okay, I'll take Tina from here." he wraps his arms at Tina's shoulder, me helping him transfer her to him.

"Uhm Jake? Can I borrow a shirt? Tina... puked on me." I tugged on his sleeve before he closed the door.

He scans my shirt and saw the stain, "Sure. Hahaha, Puked Luke."

I snickered softly and I let myself in. Jake took Tina to her bedroom, he told me to get some clean shirt from his room. Since I'd often visit the Hepburn's house before, I already am familiar with its twists and turns. I went in to Jake's room and headed to his drawer. I took out a blue shirt with white stripes, the first one I saw.

I quickly changed and went out of Jake's room. I saw him just going out of Tina's bedroom. "Got a shirt already?"

"Yeah this will do. Thanks man," I shake his hand. He nodded and flashed a smile.

"No probs. If you want to eat you could scan our fridge, or if you'd like to hang for a bit there's a telly in my room with Xbox. Go get wasted," he cackled and made his way to the living room.

Instead of leaving early, I decided to stay. Not for Xbox or pizza, but maybe look around Tina's room.

Don't judge. I'm not being a stalker.

I went in her room. Surprisingly it wasn't like the cliché girl's room. It's not pink with glitters and sparkles. It was what you'd expect from Tina, a bit sciencey. She didn't have that fairy chandelier in her room, instead the Solar System with the sun as the light. The planets were even revolving around the sun whenever you'd turn on the light.

Instead of male celebrities or bands as poster, she got posters from Stephen Hawking and Albert Einstein. She didn't have a rack of boyband albums too but she had her shelf of encyclopedias and dictionaries. Her mattress was even printed with Einstein's equation. Her wallpaper was the pi symbol.

She's really this nerdy. But instead of finding it weird, I found it cute.

I see her snoring while snuggling a test tube-like bolster. I giggled at the sight and sat on the bed beside her.

Something caught my eyes on her bedside table. It was pictures of her back from she was young till the recent. She had picture frames of Dawn and her. But what catches my attention was a picture of us that I remembered was the Halloween when I was still 13.

She was wearing a white lab coat with a pair of black thick-framed, clear lenses, glasses. She wore a formal aqua blue dress underneath. Well I was wearing a pirate costume. I even had an eye patch.

I took it off the table, looking closer at it. We both had fake smiles, because I know our moms forced us to take a picture of us together. We actually had a lot of photos together from we were kids, but why is this the only one she framed?

Is it because she began having a crush on me since we were thirteen?

I smiled at the thought. I felt bad when I remembered I pranked her right after this photo. I switched her pumpkin bag she placed her candies on with a similar pumpkin bag that had spiders in it. The horror look she had on her face as she got in touch with the spiders was priceless!

"Why are you here?" I jolted when I heard her voice. I hurriedly returned the frame back to the table.

"I-i borrowed a shirt from Jake. And y-yeah, I just looked around in your room. Cool room by the way." I stammered.

She sat down, rubbing her eyes and yawned. "My head kills me. What happened?" she asked.

She already got her sanity back? Usually people get tipsy till morning, yet she's got her sense after 20 minutes of nap.

"You got drunk in Munch. I took you home here, and unfortunately you puked on me." I responded with a smirk.

She narrowed her eyes in focus. "Oh shoot! I'm sorry, was I that drunk?"

"Maybe not. You're already acting normal now after a short nap." I chuckled while staring at her.

"Oh... a-aren't you going home yet?"

"Do you want me to go home now?" I retorted in a teasing tone.

She laughed and playfully glared at me. "No, it's just that whenever you'd be in my house before you're always dying to go home."

"I've never been into your room before. It's actually sick." I complimented.

"I've never been to your house before. I'd always pretend sick whenever my parents get invited over to your house." she said with a nostalgic smile.

"So that's the reason why I actually loved it whenever your parents come over," I said jokingly.

We burst into fits of laughter with the reminiscence of our past. It was like yesterday when we always go to water balloon fights and take it too seriously.

Our laughter was cut off with my ringtone blaring on my phone. She nods and gestured me to take the call. I stood up and leaned against the wall, reaching for my pocket and hit the answer button.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi Luke are you home yet?" a familiar voice asks on the other side.

"Not yet Dawn, I sent Tina home to make sure she's safe." I responded.

From the corner of my eye I could see Tina frowning and mumbling something.

"Great! I hope she's doing okay, she had too much alcohol. Say hi to Jake and Tina's parents for me."

"Sure Dawn, goodbye."

"Goodbye Luke. I love you."

I froze. This is the first time I hesitated to say 'I love you' too back.

"I love you too." I said and hung up.

I placed my phone back in my pocket, awkward silence surrounding the room. Tina was staring on the floor. My heart felt heavy with the look on her face.

"So... i guess you're going home now right?" she breaks the silence.

I nodded, my mouth not able to bring out words. She nodded too, a sign for me to head home.

I reached for the door knob and twisted it. After I stepped out one foot, I glanced back at Tina with a weak smile.

"Goodbye Tina, see you tomorrow."

"Bye Luke." she said, her voice with no emotions.

I ignored the feeling and went out. I jumped slightly when I saw Jake standing beside the door.

"You two had quick sex?" he asked with his eyebrows wiggling.

My cheeks started to blush and I couldn't help but laugh with what he said. "No! Why... why are you saying that? Why would you even think of that?"

"Phew. I thought you two were, damn if you really did I'd have a heart attack for too many surprises for this day. Like you two are already friends."

I grinned and let out a sarcastic sigh. "The two of us being friends are like Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber's relationship."

"What's the connection?" he cocked up one eyebrow.

"It's unbelievable." I laughed at my own pun.

"You've never change, you're still lame. Now get your ass home before Aunt Liz blabs over his stubborn son again." he snapped and playfully slaps my bum.

I laughed on the way out. Jake waved his hand, hollering a goodbye. I waved back and smiled.

When I started walking down the sidewalk, I see the window of Tina's bedroom door open. Her back was visible; she was sitting on the window sill I guess.

The question kept lingering in my mind. Am I...

Nevermind.

-------------------------------------------------------------

longest chapter ever my darlings. BAHAHAHA LMFAO (that wasn't even funny k.)

sooooooooooooooooooo. OMFG 4K I CANT PROCESS THIS IM SHOCK WTF THANK YOU GOD BLESS YOUR LOVELY SOULS. *dances like Justin Timberlake* IM SEXY AF

dedicated to @ocaens bc im so pumped up everytime i go to Omegle hoping to meet Luke by chance. LOL *cues Best Song Ever* Never in your wildest dreams!

Okay goodbye. *cues a sad song from Mr. Krabs' tiny violin*

i have too many asterisks as of this day *smirks at the sight of asterisk* BYEEEEEEEEE I THINK I GOT TINA'S DRUNKNESS LMFAO *twerks to the song BO$$*

Don't forget to vote, comment and fan!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 244 20
" I don't see why you guys aren't talking, you've already relieved the sexual tension." he said bluntly. I blushed and stared at Calum with wide eyes...
101K 2.9K 33
(Y/N) (L/N) a new student. She got bullied at her last school, because of her voice. Because of the bullying she diceded to stop talking, even if she...
341K 9.9K 48
|||COMPLETED||| Those 3 bullies were named Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Michael Clifford The victim they were bullying was Diamond Rose Calum Hoo...
182K 2.7K 47
Imagines and Preferences featuring the 5 Seconds of Summer boys Michael Clifford, Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Calum Hood. Requests Are Now Close...