Wedding Bells

By Palak0612

This story is continuation of match made in heaven. In this the further story of after bb will be provided. h... More

Part-1
Part-2
part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Suggestion needed
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Part-62
Part-63
Part-64
Part-65
Part-66
Part-67
Part-69
Announcement
Part-70
Part-71
Update soon
Part-68
Help!!
Part-72
Part-73
Part-74
Part-75
Part-76
Part-77
Part-78
Part-79
Part-81
part-82
Announcement
Part-83
Part-84
part-85
part-86
part-87
Announcement

Part-80

2.6K 295 35
By Palak0612

Its morning bright and sunny morning of 17th dec. The date which is gonna be saved in millions of hearts as tejran getting engaged. At night both karan and teja could not sleep in excitement as they are gonna get engaged next noon. Making love all night and slept early in the morning both were sleeping till now and clocked had already hit 8. Being in each other arms the sleep was peaceful. The sunrays peeking through the windows directly hitting karan face make him up. He grumpy sat down and saw in his left that his baby is sleeping tightly hugging him and keeping her legs in top of him like literally a panda hanging on him. A smile came on his face to see this beauty and it still feels like unreal that after somedays he will be waking up daily seeing this baby of his.

" laddoo baby uth jaa......." he called her patting her cheeks.

" Umm....sunny sone do mainu....." She whinned and turned her face to another side.

" Baby uth jaa n......its 8 baba.....we have to go down for breakfast till 9......." he said and tap her shoulders.

" Ni jaana mereko.....tum jao....." She said sleepy.

" Haww.....uth n teju.....don't uh wanna finish everything early so that we can start getting ready for our engagement??......." he said trying she will wake up now.

" Omg.....omg....omg......how dumb i am....how can i forget aaj toh humari engagement hai sunnyyyyyy........" She said immediately getting up from bed and running here nd there.

" Oyee chill tukuu......its just 8....." He said holding her arms.

" No are uh mad.....we have so much to do....." She shouted and started panacking.

" Shhh....shant now....." He said and hugged her tightly.

" Go and take shower.......quick ha....i too have to get fresh......" He said softly and kissed her forehead.

" Ohk.....btw good morning sunny......." She wished him all smiling and pecked his lips.

" Morning mera laddoo......" He said smiling.

She took her clothes and went to take shower till then karan called omi and asked about if all things are done for engagement or not. And how much work is left nd everything. Omi told that most of the work is already done. The fresh flowers which will be inserted will be done before 1 hr of engagement. The workers are working and everything will be nice and done. Omi also informed that mostly all were awake and got ready too only kids are still sleeping so karan need to go and wake them up as their room are on same floor as their. So he moved out to wake them up.

" Arjun.....bharat.....open the door......" Karan banged the door from outside.

" Pra....dabby......" He again shouted and called but none response.

" Excuse me....." He called one of the servants going from their.

" Yes sir......how may i help uh??......." he asked warmly.

" actually i need extra keys of these room.....actually my nephews are sleeping over here.....and they are not waking up and i need to talk to them urgently........" Karan requested.

" No problem sir.....i will get uh the keys.....just give me a min......" He said and moved down to lobby to get keys.

" I am gonna kill these boys......" karan muttered under his breathe.

" Sir here are the keys......." servant handled him the keys.

" Thankyou so much......" Karan sweetly smiled at him.

" Bharat....arjun....pra.....dabby........" karan shouted as soon he enter into room.

" Kya soye hai inlg......koi hosh ni hai inko....." karan said and started waking them up.

" Arjun wake up.....bharat......" karan said and started shaking them.

" Pra.....dabby....utho....." Karan said and shake them up.

" Ha ha.....karan bhai aap......" dabby asked confused.

" Mamu aap.....idhr hmare room mai kya kr rhe ho??......" arjun and bharat asked grumpy.

" Uh all have any fucking idea....from how much time i was struggling to wake up all.....such a monstors........" Karan said angrily.

" But why do uh wanna wake us up so early??......" pra asked still sleepy.

" Coz saale sahab.....agar aapko yaad n ho toh yaad dila deta hu ki aapki bhn or meri aaj engagement hai......uske liye utho or jldi jldi sb kro......or neeche breakfast lg jaayega 9 tk.....so move your asses fast..and get down before 9.....everyone....." karan said sternly and moved out of room.

" Oyee sunny where did uh went??......." teja asked drying her hairs.

" To wake that monstors......" karan said rolling his eyes.

" Haha.....they must have trouble uh for sure right......" Teja asked laughing.

" Yupp they did.....i literally have to ask the servant to get me extra key to open the door......" Karan said taking out his clothes.

" Ohk cool down now.....go and get ready....." she said all smiling and karan kissed her and went for shower.

At down everything has been arranged. The breakfast was arranged on the big table for the familes as they always do together here in lawn since they came here. On the beach the arrangements are getting done for their engagement. The beach was just 10 min away from the resort. Their clothes and everything already came yesterday. All the guest and paps will also reach today by 10 and for them too the food is arranged if anyone needed it. Till now only family members are here. All the close frnds and relatives will be here before 12 as their engagement is gonna take place by 3 onwards.

They both got read and moved down hand in hand all smiling and blushing. Today is a big and best day for them and they could not be more happy. Every wish they asked and dreamt for is coming closure nd closure each day and they just can't keep calm. The constant smile nd glow on their faces speaks million that how much they are happy together and wanted to get marry. Familes were also very happy to see their kids so much happy.

"Oyee hoyee......the couple is here......." jess shouted as they came towards them.

" Omg.....they look so good......and see the glow on their faces......." poonam dii said all smiling.

" Actually look at them......" Meenu dii and madhu dii said adoring them.

" My sunny never looks so happy in life.....may god always keep him and teju the happiest......." km said bit emotional.

" Teju also never looked so happy sunneta ji......i really thank god to give him karan who shower her with so much love and respect......" dabby mother said with welled up eyes.

" Kya baate ho rhi hai??........" karan asked raising his brows.

" We are just adoring uh and mami......how happy uh both look......" Arjun said with the best smile.

" Ohh.....we are actually very happy......" teja said winking at him.

" Oyee monsty gangsty.....come here......" Teja shouted as the dogs were playing on lawn.

" Awiieee babies......." Teja said in her baby voice and picked up gangsty.

" Aaja monsty tu udhr.....wo khud choti si hai tum dono ko kaha sambhal payegi......" karan said teasing her and pick him up.

" Are uh both kiddos ready to dance and enjoy our engagement??......." Teja asked all smiling.

" Umm....ummm....." The kiddos make sound nd licked her face.

" They both are ready teju......" jiju said all smiling.

" yes....even their clothes are so cute.......have uh all seen it??......." veer asked.

" No.....teju did uh really make outfit for them??......" kd asked with widen eyes.

" Offcourse papa i made for them.....and trust me they will look too cute in that......" She said all smiling.

" Veere.........." Prince shouted from the enterace.

" Prince....phabhi.....umar.....vidhi........" karan shouted and put monster down and run to them.

" Karan bhai......." prince said and run to hugg him.

"Prince......" karan said and hugged him tight.

" Hii yuvika bhabhi......" teja said all smiling and hugged her.

" Hii pretty bride......." She said all smiling.

" Vidhi....umraojaan......." Teja literally shouted and jumped on them.

" Oyee aram se teju........" they both hold her tight and hug her from either side.

" Umar....vidhi.....phabhi......" karan said and hugged each one of them.

" Tumlg itne subah ki flight se kaise aaye??......" teja asked raising her brows.

" Hmare bhai ki sagai hai.....humko toh pehle aana hi tha......." umar and prince shouted with all happiness.

" Mere bhai ki shaadi hai kch din mai.....rukke kyu ho bjao......." prince said and the people came with him started playing dhols.

The boys started doing bhangra with all smile. Prince went and pick all of them and they all started dancing in lawn with full happiness and maddness. Trypical punjabi vibing in dhols. Teja and all girls too join the boys and all were so happily dancing without carring if someone is watching them or not. Its their time for enjoyement and they will enjoy this wedding very function like this dancing in morning and believeing that yes its really happening. Teja and karan moved their hands in up enjoying while shivin and namish stop for a sec to look at teja how happy she is in this small real world which is just only giving her happiness. Shivin looked at namish and namish looked at shivin. They both ran towards teja and everyone looked at them while dancing. While aada and aneri started whistling. Everyone slow down for a sec and looked at this 4 mad frnds more like family of teja who were looking at her with bit welled up eyes who is busy dancing with all her energy. They saw shivi and nami run to her and pick her up on either of the shoulderd shouting "wohoooo meri teju ki shaadi hai kch din mai........." and teja laughed out aloud throwing her head back while aada and aneri were whisteling. Karan whole family pause for a sec and just looked at that adorable laugh of teju who made the environment so happy and bright. She gave flying kiss to everyone while karan nd km took out her nazar from hands. After dancing for 2 min at up in air shivi and namish put her down and hugged her tightly.

" Oyee nami....shivi......." teja said in her baby voice hugging them tight.

" We love you teju......." both boys said happily.

" I love you too......" She shouted and laughed happily.

" Karan bhai......this kind of frndship is so rare now a days......." prince said all happily.

" I know...but wherever i look this 5 n.......i just adore them so much......they are actually each other lifeline......." karan said adoring their frndship.

" Ohk baccho......chlo now lets eat breakfast......." kd called all and everyone sat on their places.

They all have their breakfast enjoying and gosseping. They are really enjoying this time to fullest and making the best memories out for their life. By they finish their breakfast it was already 10:30. So they decided to go back to rooms and rest for a while and then start getting ready for engagement. Omi,nikhil and karan team along with teju were looking at the preparations. Now teju and karan have to shift their room so karan will be getting ready at jiju and poonam dii room which is one floor down to his room floor and teja will get ready in their room. Their stylist,makeup,hair and every team memeber have already came yesterday only. Now they just wating to clock hit 12 so that they can start getting ready.

Arjun,bharat decided that first they will get ready and then they will make monsty and gangsta ready. The ladies too decided to start getting ready by 12 so that they can finish fast and can focus on teju while boys will do same and will focus on karan. Karan mom and dabby mom are wearing white saree while all the others girls are wearing white gown or light colours gown. While all boys are getting dressed in tuxedos.

Pratik,nishant,akasa,rashmi,devoleena,rakhi,divya along with varun  afsana with her husband sanj,simba,mehek,urvashi,munawar,anjali,shivam,payal,shaysha,ali,zeeshan,nisha, arjun with his wife,ranvijay with his wife, veronica,shardul,shivangi with mohsin, tushar,rubina,jannat,kanika,sriti,faisu,ritwik,  nia,karan wahi,aly with jasmine and many more too reached goa to attend their engagement. All set according to the theme. The paps too came and all the arrangement were already done for their stay and everything. They just need to say their name on lobby and they will get the keys of their room. And if any problem they face omi will sort that out.

Its around 1:30 when all the arrangements were done. The engagement which is taking place at beach side was arranged properly. Just in front of sea was place a booth with white cloth and fresh flowers of multicolours were placed at the corner of the booth. The candels were placed at the each corner of booth. In front of that was chairs placed for people to sit. On the middle was a pathway with rose petels all over the ground along with candels on side. The lighs were too settled at the corners for  evening time.The view was just so mesmarazing. At last when all things were done and omi nikhil saw and huffed in relief. Everything is just perfect. The food court was arranged at the little distance with every dish indian and chiness and many more as according to taste of people. The cake was also ordered and will be delivered before 3 and the cake artist will arrange it properly before karan and teja cut it.

The booth and place-

Karan sat sitting on chair letting his makeup artist do his work. He was so nervous right now but at the same time happy too. He is getting engaged to the love of his life after sometime. He really cannot ask god for anything more. He was just playing with his ring finger which teja put in his hand on his bday. He still did not take it out and decided to only took it out when the new one will go inside today. Wherever he see that ring his bday come in front of him and how happiest he was on that day. How in some min tejasswi prakash became his all official fiance when he said yes to her. It stills feels like a dream seeing her in her one knees for him. The feeling is still the same today which he felt when he first saw her in bb i.e. nervous and excited as hell. The constant smile and glow never leave his side and he was happy about it.

" Cool down saale sahab.......sb aacha hoga......" jiju said camly keeping his hands on karan shoulder.

" Jiju mai nervous or khush dono sath ho rha hu......kch samaj ni aarha......" he told nervously smiling.

" Hota hai karan.......this feeling is the first and last time for uh......enjoy it man......." jiju comfort him all smiling.

" Oyee mera sunny kithe hai......." kd said coming into my room.

" Here papa......." karan said raising his hand.

" Omg sunny.......uh look so handsome my son.....today surely teju is gonna faint......." He said and hugged karan.

" I am sure papa.....uska heart skip a beat hojaana hai......." jiju said teasing.

" Kya jiju......" karan said all blushing.

" Bhai.....mamu.....karan bhai......beera........" all the boys came shouting and stood in their place watching karan look dashing.

" Omg mamu......uh look so dope.....i am sure mami is faint today......." arjun said all smiling and hugged karan.

" Beera tu kitna shi lg rha hai......really karan bhai uh look so good......." nishant and prince complimented.

" Thnku so much......but mereko bahut nervous horhi hai......" karan said taking a deep breathe.

" Chill bhai....mujhe bhi huya tha.....but i am sure jb aap bhabhi ko dekhoge n aapke pass chalte hute aate looking like a princess......saari chije bhul jaoge sirf dhyan unpe rhega........" prince said warmly giving him support.

" Wo toh mujhe pta hai.....jaisi mai wo laddoo ka chehra dekhunga sb bhul jaunga......" karan said all smiling.

" Btw tumlg usko dekh kr aaye kya??.......kaisi dikh rhi hai wo??.......mujhe dekhna hai yr......." karan whined like a kid.

" Nhi mamu......mami is still getting ready.....so masi did not allow us to enter.......she said uh all boys will see her directly over there........" Veer said with sad face.

" Are yrr this is not done......mujhe laddoo ko dekhna hai....." Karan sulked sitting on chair.

" Kch ni ho skta bhai.....chup chap ready ho phir jaana hai apne ko neeche......" nikhil said winking at him.

" Btw monsty or gangsty kaha hai??......" karan asked sitting on chair making his hair.

" Here they are........" bharat shouted bringing them all dressed up.

" Omg.....rukk ek min......" karan said intrupting the hair artist.

" Kitne acche lg rhe hai......." karan said all smiling and took them in arms.

" Teju ne kitne acche outfit bnaye hai......" kd said and kiss the kids.

" Kk bro.....inke outfit my bow bhi hai....." umar said showing them.

" Uh both look handsome boys......" They all shouted while they make noice in happiness.

Monsty and gangsty look-

" Ohk sunny.....come on get ready fast......we have to get down....its already 2:45......." Jiju said and everyone then left the room to let him ready.

On the other side teja was getting her makeup done and after that hair and after that she is gonna wear her outfit as it was pretty long gown. Dabby and pra along with ladies were sitting on room talking with her and adoring her time to time. Pra was chill out now but he knew on the day of wedding he is gonna cry bukets. Dabby was just looking at her that how beautiful she look. Km and dii were running to room to make sure the things were done properly. Madhu dii was still getting ready by another makeup artist as she was the last one. Aada and aneri were helping teju to get ready. They were too emotional but not showing anything on faces. They just wanna capture the moments. Cameraman was reacording every little thing happening in the room.

"Teju i am so happy to see uh glowing so much.........." aneri said happily and hugged her.

" I am sure karan jiju must be glowing too......" aada teased teja.

" teju beta thodi jldi krlo......we have to walk to booth before 3:30........" Km said her lovingly.

" Yes mumma......" She said and gestured her team to do fast.

" Mam just give us proper half n hour and everything will be done......." Sharda said and everyone nodded.

" Till then teju i just come seeing sunny ohk......" Km said and moved out.

" Dii.....aaplg bhi jao sunny ko dekh aao.....wo toh tyar bhi hogya hoga i am sure....." She said smiling.

" ye bol n tu chahti hai hum jaaye or dekh kr aaye.....or phir tujhe btaye ki tera sunny kaisa dikh rha hai......." meenu dii teased her.

" Yaa right dii......i actually wanted that only......" She said winking at him.

" No worry baby.....we just go and see him and come......" poonam dii said and moved out with meenu dii.

The three ladies enter karan room and he was all drolled up ready wearing his shoes and black tuxedo and underneath white shirt. The shimmery bow set at a correct position. His makeup was done perfectly fine and hair gelled up properly making him look dope. The watch in his hand was adding more to his personality. The took a min to look at him carefully and smiled brightly seeing at their little sunny who grew up so much now that today they are literally going for his engagement. The three ladies which are mother figure to him their eyes welled up seeing him. He run to them nd engluf them into the tightest hug. Km took out his nazar and poonam dii and meenu dii put kala tika at the back of his ear.

Karan look-

After 40 min teja was all done with hair and makeup. She took 5 more min and get changed into her white gown. She came out of the washroom and pra,dabby,aada,aneri and madhu dii eyes got freezed at her. She was looking like an angel drop from heaven. The slim fit dress along with the wavvy length of her dress making it more pretty. The front net work along with the detailing of the gown was so so good. Karan had not seen her yet wearing this as teja just showed him in picture. She told him that all her outfits he will see for once and she wanted to ovserve his reaction. The low bun along with the big earings were matching her look. The people in look were just looking at her how beautiful she looks.

Teja outfit-

" Teju tu read........" Shivin was saying but just stopped in middle watching teja.

" Holly shit........" Namish speak taking everyone attention.

" Kaisi lg rhi hu??........" teja asked nervously.

" Uh look amazing darling........." Aada said nd reached to teja.

" Teja......uh look breathtaking........" Shivin said and hugged her tight.

" Really teju uh are looking like an angel.....i am sure my sunny is gonna faint today......." Madhu dii said and hugged her.

" Really dii....i am looking good n....kch jaada yaa kch kaam toh ni lg rha n......." she asked concerned.

" Naa dida.......uh look beautiful........i am really doubting tu vohi ghar wali chudail hai n jo juda mai ghumti rheti hai din bhr......"pra teased and came to hug her.

" Shut up pra......." She said rolling her eyes and hug her.

" Teju beta........" km called and stopped midway.

" No way......my sunny is dead today......." Meenu dii and poonam dii said in sync and looked at her with wide eyes.

" Teja.....uh look so good bacche......." km said lovingly and take out her nazar.

" Uh too need kala tika dear......." poonam dii said and placed kala tika at back of her ear.

They sat discussing things while teja did her last touchup. Karan already went down to reach the destination as he need to reach first and after sometime teja will come. The guest were already taken to place so with karan jessica along with arjun and dogs were there. Omi,nikhil along with kd and jiju and other like nishant prince umar and pratik already went to the place to look after the things and greet people.

" Jess mai sacchi mai accha lg rha hu n??......." karan asked nervously.

" Karniii uh look handsome......uh really look so amazing chill baba......." jessica said camly rubbing his arms.

" I don't know why but i am getting too nervous......" he said scratching the back of his neck.

" I get it......this feeling is new for uh......but just think karan that uh are getting enganged to your love......." she said all smiling.

" Mamu aapki abhi ye halat ho rhi hai toh what are uh gonna do on your wedding......" arjun said rolling his eyes.

" Uss din toh pakka mujhe teju ki pannic attack ki dawai pehle hi leni pdegi......." he said jokingly.

" Mamu......chlo now get into car......omi mamu is calling me again and again to reach......" Arjun said pissed and sat on front while karan and jess sat on back along with dogs.

They reached the beach and came out of the car all smiling. All eyes were stuck on karan smiling. The paps were capturing him with all smile without making any noice and being totally convenient not how they usually do shouting and all. Every person over there have a genuine smile on their face to see him. He took a min before walking and looked around the area and booth and omg what a decoration. Everything just perfect. He walked to path and meet everyone with all smile and went and stand on booth waiting for his princess along with omi,prince,nikhil,arjun,bharat,veer and umar. They all were standing at the side of karan all dressed up in tuxedos.

After waiting for like 5 min the car stopped in front of them. And karan heart beat started beating so fast that he could literally feel that his heart would pump out and will come out of his mouth. The door flung open and his eyes stuck fix on the door. Teja stepped out her one leg out and before anymore thing he could see arjun closed his eyes with his hands making karan irritate. He waited so long for this day and here they literally have to play around. He told arjun to remove his hand but he was adament that he will not untill teja come out properly and stand on one place so that he can admire her properly and listning to him he agreed to it.

Karan point of you-
I was standing at the middle of the booth waiting for my princess to walk towards me. I just saw her heigh white heels peeking out of car but before i can see more this bloody arjun closed my eyes and i swear it pissed the hell out of me. I literally begged him to let my eyes open but he told me that he will only open his eyes when laddoo will properly come out of the car and stand properly so that i can admire her properly in once and listning to his reasoning i agree to him. I was just imagining how she could be looking. She is an angel no doubt in that but today as a bride how she will look. Her gown also i only saw on the laptop as she told she will not show me how it look on her and i will only see her today and trust me i waited so long for this day. I was on my thoughts still closing my eyes when i listen people hooting. Literally they are hooting to top of their voice. Automatically a smile crept my face. My boys who were just at the side of mine are shouting their voice out and trust me my ears are hurting but i know why they are doing this coz my girl was looking like a princess. I feel arjun was removing his hands from my eyes and i slowly opened my eyes and looked up and oh fuck............i was no wrong when i said she was looking no less than a princess. The white gown was just perfect for her. The makeup and hair suits her. The large cloth attached to her head flowing on down the floor was making her look more angel. She was standing in middle all smiling and looking directly at me. Nd i know she is more than happy. The glow on her face is telling me how desperate she too was for this day. I returned her my best smile winking at her and she blushed hard and everyone started hooting again. The smile was just not leaving our faces today. I looked up at sky and thank god for her and looked back at her all smiling.

Teja point of you-
I sat on car all nervous and happy at the same time. Feeling butterflies in my stomach. Feeling like the world is turning upside down. The tiklick feeling was not leaving my side for sec. I was just playing with my rings on hand and aada just put her hand on mine trying to calm me down. Trust me if i feel this anxiety i surely need to take my medicines to i took some deep breaths and calm myself down. By mean time we reached the place. I can't literally see out as it was a black flim car but little i can see and can say that the place was decorated just beautifully. Aada told me to wait and that she will help me out to come out but me the excited girl opened the door and even placed my one leg out to move. She stopped me glaring at me and i stopped not going out. She came from another side along with aneri and help me to come out of car. And holly shit as i stepped out of the car people started cheering and hooting. I looked directly up to see my sunny looking handome then ever. Yes his eyes were closed by this brat arjun but i can say uh that he is the pure definition of handsome men. He was all dressed up in his black tuxedo along with the white shirt underneath and his fav watch.  His eyes perfectly set with wax. I smiled at everyone as they were giving me the best smile and complementing me that i am looking beautiful. I mouthed them thankyou and then looked up at arjun gesturing him to remove his hand from his eyes. And trust me my whole world stop when our eyes met. He was looking so so so handsome. I just wanna pounce on him but i controlled myself smiling like a fool. Trust me people around me where thinking that i am mad coz the smile was just not leaving my face. He was standing there with other boys at middle eyes on me but was playing with his ring and i exactly knew why coz he was too very nervous. I can get him as i too getting too nervous. This feeling are new to us but we are gonna welcome this. I saw him looking up at sky thanking god for this day and i too looked up and thank god for my sunny and this day and he smiled back at me and i returned it to him.

" Jiju aaoo....apni fiance ko le kr jao......." aneri called him all smiling.

" As uh say saali sahiba......." karan said all smiling.He walked to her all smiling and everyone were just hooting.

" Uh are looking like a princess baby......." karan said softly reaching her.

" And uh are looking like a prince sunny......my prince......." She said softly smiling.

He placed his palm in front of her to take her hand in his for eternity. She warmly placed her hand in his with all smile. As they start walking on the path full of roses the firework start from the corners. They looked at each other and mutterd " i love you" they reached the booth and stand on the middle of it facing each other.

Aneri bring the rings and gave it to karan. Everyone were hooting as he saw them and smiled his heart out. He goes on his one knee and asked for her hand. She giggled and placed her hand happily on his. He slip down the beautiful diamond ring all smiling and kissed her knuckles. Karan stood up and kissed her forehead lovingly and she just closed her eyes feeling the warm in that kiss. Seeing the happiness in the face of them all were so happy. Frnds of karan are so touched that finally he got his one.

Teja ring-

Aneri passed the ring to teju and teja put her palm in front asking for his hand. He happily placed it her hand and she slipped the diamond ring in his ring finger. Just before taking her he took out his first ring and gave it to poonam dii to keep it safely. Shivin,namish,pra,dabby,dabby mom,aneri and aada are so emotional today seeing their little bundle of joy got what she dreamt of. They just pray for her happiness and lifelong togethrness with karan.

Karan ring-

Karan and teja both move closure to each other and leaned down to seal it with a kiss. The kiss full of love. The kiss claiming rights on each other. The kiss stating thay are each other now for eternity. Jessica and omi along with many took the picture nd put up story with emotional note. As they break a kiss Karan shouted on top of his voice " Yayyy i am engaged........." Everyone shouted and the fire work on sky started congratulating the couple. The ceremony more followed with the cake cutting and celebrations and their photo shoots.

Both took their insta and placed the photos at evening after all the celebrations were done and were sitting with familes and frnds enjoying.

Photos and captions-

Yes we are engaged💍❤. Bestest day ever in our and our families life. Cannot be more thankful to god for this day and for each other. We both are blessed to have each other and are looking forward for our life to live every moment together and to just grow nd grow in this relationship along with our shares of problems and love❤❤...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 23.6K 82
This is love story of two people who meet and fall in love there journey start from there to there marriage and then the couple have to get separated...
207K 21.7K 55
story of 2 people with different background falling in love ..
39.5K 3.8K 49
Read Prologue for proper description please! Disclaimer: This is not my original work. I'll be rewriting parts of a story, so it fits better to the...
106K 6.5K 25
its a Tejran story...from their meet in ladies vs gentlemen till bb15 and forever.... its the story from their start ❤