Insatiable [h.s]

By _fallingkiwii

in·sa·tia·ble adjective of an appetite or desire, impossible to satisfy. Learning to trust and getting along... More

Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

63

2.4K 53 160
By _fallingkiwii

Driving with the top down and the wind blowing my wild hair around the car, I raised my arms up and let the crisp chill of the night air engulf me.

Harry, who always drives too fast, sped down the freeway and somehow gracefully weeved in and out of the cars that littered the main road. Neither of us said much, Harrys phone connected to the bluetooth playing Midnight City by M83.

I didn't have very much to drink at the club but I had enough that I was feeling good. Niall convinced me to take a shot with him before Harry and I left, so I'm in a state of bliss right now.

The only thing on my mind is this moment.

How the wind felt against my skin. How the music sounded playing through the radio. How the smile on my face seemed never fleeting.

I truly felt infinite.

As Harry took the exit he whipped around the curve, the ground beneath us disappearing as we flew up the overpass. With the song playing loudly, hands up in the air, and the wind whirling between us I swear I've never felt more alive.

That may seem a bit dramatic, I know. But something about this night just felt so good. It felt right.

After turning down the radio when we made it into the residential area, Harry placed his hand back down on my thigh, his cool fingers contrasting against my hot skin to make me shiver. He kept his hand there, never moving it until we finally pulled up to the garage.

I don't think that I will ever be able to get used to seeing Harry's houses no matter how long I live with him or how many times I see them. I'm still always in awe.

"You hungry?"

I turned to look at Harry as he spoke, his hand moving up to my head rest while he twisted in his seat to look behind him to back into his parking spot.

"Yeah," I nodded as he parked. "I'm kinda hungry."

When we left the house Harry didn't tell me where we were going but he did tell me that we were all going to go out to eat afterwards. So given the fact that him and I left the club earlier than the others we didn't get to eat dinner with them.

"Alright," He unbuckled himself and started to get out of the car. "Sure there's something quick in the house."

Then with that he shut the door and started walking towards the garage door leading into the house. I watched after him slightly confused, wondering if I had somehow upset him or if he was mad for some reason.

I slowly got out of the car and followed after him, my heels clicking against the concrete as I made my way up towards the door. I quickly typed in the passcode and waited for the click to signal it unlocked before pushing it open and heading inside after Harry.

A few days after arriving in LA Harry gave me the code to the gates and to the house locks. All of them the same, 1-1-2-0. He said all of the locks in Portland are the same code as well, that the ones that read finger prints can be overridden by the code, plus another longer code that I can't remember. But Harry said he will put my fingerprint into the system at some point so that I don't have to worry about it.

Shutting the door behind me I made my way down the hall, my heels sounding loudly in the silent house as I neared the kitchen. When I rounded the corner I saw a single light was on which was coming from the refrigerator door that was left open.

But there was no Harry in sight.

I walked over to the fridge and looked into the drawer that was left open, the fruit drawer. I felt a few items in the refrigerator, all of them still being cold so I knew the door hadn't been left open while we were gone.

I shrugged and grabbed the cut strawberry container out before pushing the drawer shut. I grabbed the whipped cream from the side of the door then shut that as well.

I made my way over to the counter and dropped the food down onto it. I pulled a fork out from the drawer and sat myself down on the stool to start snacking.

I'm not sure where Harry is, or why the refrigerator was open, but I'd go figure that out after I finished eating. Usually when Harry walks away from me like that he's upset. So I know that if I were to go looking for him right now and he ended up being mad about something, I'd lose my appetite.

Poking my fork into the bowl I pulled a piece of strawberry out, then I grabbed the whipped cream can, shook it, and pressed down on the nozzle so that some of the cream would come out onto the strawberry.

I plopped it into my mouth and repeated the action again as I chewed, kicking my heels off to land on the floor below me at the same time.

Growing up strawberries were a luxury of sort. We only got them a few times a year and even then I wasn't really able to eat them. My mom and dad would be the ones to eat the majority of them.

Then, at my aunts we hardly had them because Zach was allergic to them. Stacey loved them like I do, but since Zach was allergic she tried not to keep them in the house.

In New York Chloe and I got them when we could but given our strict budgets there wasn't much money to spend on expensive snacks, strawberries being one of those.

So now that I'm here, I swear I eat a carton of strawberries myself everyday. Okay, that might be exaggerating a bit, but I do eat a lot of them.

As I was popping another strawberry into my mouth footsteps down the hallway caught my attention. I stabbed my fork back into the container with my eyes on the doorway as Harry walked in carrying two tall glasses.

I watched intently as he came around the counter, sliding one of the glasses towards me before slipping down onto the stool next to me.

"What's this?" I asked looking down to the glass that he had pushed towards me.

The glass gave to me was a lighter color liquid with strawberries and spearmint garnishing it. The glass he kept for himself was filled with dark liquid, my guess being whiskey.

"Showing you what a proper mojito tastes like." He said as he lifted his glass to his lips.

I laughed as I stabbed another strawberry in the bowl, "Don't tell me your jealous that I liked Avery's drinks."

"I'm not jealous," Harry spoke as he snatched my fork from my hand. "I'm simply showing you the difference between a bar mojito and a good mojito." He finished speaking as he dumped some of the whipped cream onto the strawberry and stuck it in his mouth.

"I've had plenty of mojitos before and I have to admit, regardless if it was a "bar mojito" or not, it was still the best one I've ever had." I shrugged as he stabbed the fork back into the container.

"That's just because you haven't tried mine yet." He smirked as he turned the fork towards me.

I rolled my eyes and allowed him to feed me the whipped cream covered strawberry. As I chewed, I watched him under the dim light. Neither of us had bothered to turn any on, both just sitting in the near dark, only able to see by the lights coming in from the backyard.

"Can I ask a question?" I asked softly, Harrys eyes flicking up to mine.

"Hm?" He hummed as he popped a strawberry into his mouth.

"Are you— or, were you mad at me?"

He may seem fine now but it still seems off to me that he'd leave me in the garage. I mean, I know the garage is locked behind a gate and there's cameras, so it's not like someone would be in his garage, but he usually doesn't just leave me like that.

"What would I be mad about?" He asked as he set the fork down on the counter, all of his attention on me now.

I shrugged, "I don't know, that's why I was asking. With how fast you got out of the car and how you just went inside without saying anything, it just seemed like you were upset."

Harry looked away from me, a smile forming on his lips as he shook his head. Did I say something funny? Oh god— maybe I did make him mad and this was all just a test to see if I'd apologize or something.

"I'm not mad at you, Rori." Harry said with a bit of a laugh.

"Oh." I couldn't help the relieved smile that formed on my lips as he spoke, my heart instantly feeling lighter. "Then what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong." He answered shortly.

I raised my brows at him as I grabbed the fork and whipped cream can again to eat another strawberry.

"Try the mojito." Harry deadpanned as I purposely ignored the drink in front of me.

"Tell me what's wrong first." I quipped.

"No." He argued, "I brought you the drink before you asked me anything, so try the drink first."

I turned to look at him, "You'll tell me after I try it?"

"Mhm..." He nodded as he pulled the fork away from me.

I rolled my eyes and reached out for the glass in front of me. I'd be lying if I tried to say it wasn't tempting to drink it before now. I love mojitos and Harrys even gone as far as putting real fruit in it so I know it's going to be really good.

I lifted the glass to my lips and took a slow drink of it, the fizzy sweet taste instantly coating my tongue as I swallowed back a bit more than I had planned originally.

"Good, huh?" Harry smirked.

"It's decent." I shrugged nonchalantly, though I wanted nothing else than to down the rest of the glass. "Now tell me what's wrong?"

Harry shrugged, "Told you, nothing's wrong."

"Oh come on, don't be an ass." I rolled my eyes as I yanked the whipped cream can from his grip just as he was about to put some onto his strawberry.

"Heyyy.." He whined, "I was in the middle of using that."

"I know," I pulled the can further away from him so he couldn't snatch it back. "But you haven't answered my question yet."

"I'm not mad— Fucks sake, give it here!" He struggled to grab at the can, however I was able to pull it away from him just in time.

"Not until—"

"Goddammit, Rori! I'm not mad at you. I'm just haven't a hard time being around you in that bloody dress." He dropped the fork onto the counter, the strawberry chunk rolling off of it.

Bloody dress.

I scrunched my brows together, "Why are you having a hard time?"

"Is that really even a question?" His own brows raised at me as I continued to look at him. "You've been killing me since you walked out of the bathroom earlier. Hair a mess on your head and your make half done..." His fingers wrapped around a strand of my hair before he slowly let it go. "Didn't matter though, had me going insane at just the first sight of you."

My eyes flickered over him, my gaze falling from his eyes down to his nose, then to his lips.

"I know the feeling." I murmured, my hand placing the whipped cream back down on to the counter.

"Mm..." He hummed with a slight tilt of his head, "Is that right?"

A smile curled up onto my lips as I pushed myself up off of the stool. Sliding my hands up his shoulders I moved myself across the small space between us and carefully perched myself on his lap.

He leaned back in his stool, his hands smoothing over my thighs as he looked up to me. My fingers danced along his skin as I fiddled with the collar of his button up.

A devious smirk grew on my face as I slowly ran my hands down his chest, my eyes moving up to meet his.

"What are y—"

Before he could finish his sentence I had grabbed ahold of the fabric and ripped it open, the buttons flying off and hitting various places on the floor.

My hands smoothed up his toned stomach, his abs quivering under my touch. My hands slowly made their way up to his shoulders where I started pushing his shirt off. Harry caught on to what I was doing and leaned forward to help me get his torn shirt the rest of the way off.

He quickly tossed the shirt to the floor and leaned forward to try and attach our lips, but I dodged his attempt with a smile, my hand coming up to push him to lean back again.

He quirked a brow at me, "Yeah?"

"Yeah." I whispered leaning down to his ear.

I lightly took his ear between my teeth, his breath hitching as he held tightly onto my thighs. I can feel his heart beating through his chest— his beating just as quickly as my own.

I placed red stain kisses down his neck earning a groan from him as I shuffled on his lap to position myself better so I could kiss lower. I looked up at him through my lashes, an innocent grin curving up on my lips as I moved on him again.

He tossed his head back, his mouth falling open as he gripped tighter onto my legs. His blunt nails bit harshly into my skin to cause a little bit of pain that only spurred me on. My hands slid back up his chest and tangled themselves into his hair, my fingers tugging at his roots as I moved again.

"Devil woman." He gasped out, his jaw falling slack as he took in heavy breaths. Leaning his head up he opened his eyes to meet mine, "You've been teasing me all night, no need to continue with it."

"I'm not teasing." I smiled down at him, my arm moving behind him to grab the can of whipped cream from the counter. "I'm just having some fun, baby."

Harry turned his head watching as I brought the can down between us, a devilish smile forming on his face as he watched me.

I shook the can a few times, my eyes meeting his before I started forming a line with the whipped cream from the side of his neck to his chest. Harry tilted his head to the side allowing me to do it, his eyes staying on me as I ducked down to start cleaning the sweet substance from his chest.

One of his hands left my thigh so he could pull my hair back out of my face, his fingers smoothing back my hair to help him form a makeshift ponytail.

I lightly sucked on his skin, taking my time to clean everything off of him. Each lap of my tongue had him shifting on the stool, his hand tightening in my hair and fingers griping my thigh harder.

As soon as his skin was clean I continued my way up to his jaw. My teeth grazed over his skin, his slight stubble prickling against my lips.

When he turned his face to meet his lips with mine I once again pulled back from him. His bottom lip jutted out in a pout, his face falling as I stood up from his lap.

"Wha—"

"You think I wanna get caught in here again?" I laughed as I started walking around the counter away from his reach. "No thank you."

"They wont be back for a while." Harry shot out quickly. "They still haven't gone to eat."

I turned to face him as he stood up from the stool. "So... you're saying we have the house to ourselves for a few hours?"

"Mhm..." Another smirk formed onto his lips. "The entire house. Just us."

My hands flattened against my thighs as I slowly brought them up to the hem of my dress, my fingers wrapping around the silk fabric. Harrys eyes dropped to watch as I slowly started bringing the dress up higher and higher on my thighs.

"I guess I don't really need to wear this then." I tilted my head as Harry continued watching me.

As the dress bunched up just below my underwear I let the dress go and flattened it back into place, Harrys eyes shooting up to mine.

"On second thought... You know, I'm kind of tired. Are you tired? Maybe we should just go to—"

"Stop fucking' around." Harry gritted out as he started to walk around the counter.

I couldn't help the laugh that escaped me as I started to back away from him, his features barely visible to me through the dim lighting.

"I'm not doing anything." I giggled as I continued backing away from him.

"Get over— Rori!"

I turned and bolted just as he was reaching for me, my bare feet slapping against the floor as I ran through the downstairs part of the house. Within seconds I could hear his heavy boots slamming against the floorboards behind me. I was initially shocked that he had started chasing after me, but with both of us laughing as we made our way through the downstairs of the house I was happy that he did.

Turning corners sharply I was able to keep a good distance away from Harry, though on the long stretches of hallway his long legs were hot on my trail.

I made a quick, rash decision to run towards the back door. My fingers quickly typed in the code, my heart hammering in my chest as Harrys boots started to catch up to me again. As soon as the lock clicked green I flung the door open and bolted outside.

Though, once I was out there I had only made it to the pool before I felt two arms wrap around my waist and haul me up into the air. With my back pressed to his chest Harry spun us in a few circles, both of us laughing still.

My head swirled and my stomach erupted into the feeling of butterflies as he whirled me in circles. The simple action caused me to laugh loudly, my face hurting from the smile that was frozen in place on it.

As he lowered me back to the ground I let go of his arms and pushed my wild hair back out of my face. I turned to Harry, my eyes falling on his face to see a dimple popping smile plastered on it.

I swear he has the prettiest smile that I've ever seen.

My hand came up to his face, my fingers gently tracing over his bottom lip. "I like it when you smile." I murmured, his cheeks reddening as his lips fought against smiling again. "So pretty."

Harry cocked his head back, "Pretty?"

"Mm..." I hummed, "You're pretty." I smiled as I looked up to him again, "Pretty boy."

"I don't think guys are suppose to be pretty." He argued as he fought off a smile, wrapping his arms around me once more.

"Guys can be pretty." My eyes narrowed at him, "Pretty doesn't have a gender."

"I know, I just like aggravating you. It's cute when you're defensive." He smiled down at me cheekily knowing that I'd cave to those damn dimples of his.

I hummed, nodding as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You're lucky I like you, pretty boy."

"I know I'm the lucky one." He said leaning his head down, eyes fluttering closed as he neared for a kiss.

This time I didn't pull away from him.

Our lips finally met for what felt like days, even though it had probably only been a little over an hour. I crumbled completely into the kiss, my fingers sinking themselves into his soft curls while his hands pulled me impossibly closer to him.

I rose up to my tip toes to try and rid us of the height difference, but Harry had something else in mind. His hands fell from my back to just below my ass where he gripped onto them tightly and pulled me up into the air.

We momentarily broke away from the kiss, both of our eyes flickering over our surroundings until he craned his neck back up to meet my lips. His body moved forwards a few steps as our kiss heated, the mood shifting as I was starting to become filled with need for him.

I felt him starting to lower himself down, my knees hitting a chair as I straddled him. Pulling away from the kiss I opened my eyes to look where we were, Harrys head wasting no time in ducking down and littering opened mouthed kisses across my chest.

He had sat us down on a pool side lawn chair, one that had a reclining backrest. It wasn't one that was low to the ground, it looked like a normal reclining chair, just one that was meant to be by the water. It was one of the wider chairs so I fit comfortably in place on top of him with room still on either side of us.

I shifted my hips against him, feeling how hard he already was as he grunted against me. His forehead fell against my chest as I rolled my hips again, his hands moving to hold me in place.

"Fuck— Can't keep doing that." He mumbled, his head still on my chest. "Been hard all night looking at you, fuckin' painful."

I reached down and started undoing his belt knowing if he undid his pants it would give him a little relief. "Do you have a condom?" I asked between heavy pants as I helped him undo his jeans.

"In my pocket." He eagerly nodded, "Didn't know if I'd be able to make it home with you wearing that. Damn sure nearly didn't."

Harry sighed in relief as soon as his jeans were unbuckled, his head rolling back from the slight pressure release.

I leaned forward and kissed his jaw once, my hand sliding up and down his stomach as I did so.

"Why didn't you tell me how badly you needed me, baby?" I reached between us and palmed him through his boxers, "I probably would have taken you into the bathroom of that club and let you fuck me on the countertop if you would have asked me nicely."

"Can't wait anymore." He grunted, his hands pulling me forward, our centers grinding against each other.

Both of us gasped at the contact, his eyes pinching shut as my body shuttered, "Fuck." I muttered as Harry rolled our hips together again.

My eyes scanned over his face, his jaw slack in pleasure, eyes cast down to watch our centers rolling together. The moonlight and soft lights in the backyard cast perfect shadows across his face, each one amplifying his features.

"I wanna try it like this." I whispered, Harry eyes flicking up to meet mine. "I mean— Uh, well, I mean if that's okay with you."

"You want... you wanna ride me?" I could see the uncertainty flashing through his eyes.

I nodded, "Yes... if that's okay."

"Fuck, baby, yeah I'm okay with that. Fuckin' more than okay with that." Harry grinned up at me, his hands holding me still against him now. "You sure you want to?"

"Yeah, I just— I've never done it before. So if I suck you'll just have to tell me." I rambled trying to avoid looking him in the eye.

"Hey," Harry tilted my chin up to force me to look at him. "Silly girl, anything with you can't be bad. It's impossible."

"You're just saying that." I rolled my eyes, my fingers fidgeting with his hair at the nape of his neck.

"I'm not." He quickly defended. "Look, I'm fucking ecstatic you wanna try this, so, let's try it. If you don't like it, we don't have to do it again. But you don't have to worry about me because I'll like anything you do."

I raised my brows at him, "Anything?"

"Mm..." He hummed with a head nod.

"So..." I let my hands slide down his chest, "If I wanted to tie you up and blind fold you, like you did to me, you'd like it?"

Harry groaned, his head dropping down to my shoulder, "Please don't tease me right now, Rori. I'm so hard it fuckin' hurts."

"I'm not teasing, I'm just asking." I tilted my head to the side as I continued to stare down at him.

Harry tossed his head back, "Fuck— Yes, yeah. I'd probably like it." His eyes pinched together. "Never tried it before."

"I'll keep that in mind." I smiled down at him.

Harry groaned again, shifting in his seat uncomfortably. "Need you— Need you so fuckin' bad." He murmured before crashing his lips to mine.

The kiss was heavy, both of us anticipating whatever the other was thinking. As the kiss continued Harry lowered a hand between us, his cool fingers making their way under my dress.

His fingers ghosted over the skin of my thigh towards my center, my mind spinning as I tried to focus on the kiss and keep up with what his hand was doing under my dress.

When his fingers pushed aside my thong my lips broke from the kiss as I gasped at the sudden contact. His index finger slid up and down me, resting at my entrance momentarily before sinking into me.

"Gotta make sure you're ready for me." He muttered against my neck.

I moaned, tossing my head back as Harry fucked into me a few times, finger curled the way he knows I like.

But all too soon he pulled out of me and was pulling his hand out from under my dress. He popped his finger in his mouth and cleaned it off quickly before saying, "Sorry, baby. Need you now."

I nodded, feeling the same way as he pulled his jeans and boxers down just enough for his length to spring free. He quickly shoved his hand into his pocket and ripped open the condom before tossing the package to the side and sliding it down on himself.

He pumped himself a few times, groaning at the feeling before looking back to me. "You ready, pretty girl?"

I nodded and scooted further up his thighs until I was hovering just above his tip with my heart hammering against my chest as I stared down to him.

"It's going to feel intense for you this way." Harry explained, "You're sitting on me so you're adding more pressure and it's going to feel like you're taking more of me. But you're going to have more control over the whole thing, okay?"

Taking more?

How is that even possible? I thought him fucking me was me taking all of him.

"Hey, don't overthink it." His thumb rubbed a soothing circle over my hip, "It's okay, baby. I got you."

I nodded, my teeth biting down onto my bottom lip as Harry drug his length up me a few times, his tip knocking against my clit to make me shudder.

As he lined himself back up at my entrance I gathered up enough courage to slowly start sinking myself down on him. I took my time and allowed myself to adjust to him the further I went.

Harrys head fell down to my shoulder, his hands gripping onto my hips with so much force that I knew there'd be marks. A choked noise left the back of his throat as I finally sunk down on him completely, my jaw falling slack from the intensity.

"Move your— fuck." Harry choked on his words as he started guiding my hips to roll against him. "Move your hips like this, it'll feel better for you and won't tired you out as much." His head rolled back to look at me, his brows pinched, jaw slack in pleasure. "Fuck Rori, you feel so good like this. Always so good for me."

I continued rolling against him as whimpers of pleasure tumbled from my lips. Harry reached up and grabbed a hold of the fabric around my neck, lifting it over my head so my dress pooled down to my hips. His hands instantly starting palming over my now exposed chest, greedily taking them both onto his hands.

My hands held tightly onto his shoulders, my fingers clawing at him in a need of stability. I ducked my head down and caught his mouth with mine to press  my lips to his for a prolonged kiss. Both of us sighing into it, bodies melting together.

As we pulled away I caught his bottom lip between my teeth and gently pulled back. I added a bit of pressure with my teeth knowing Harry liked the pain— the moan I got in response was enough to show I was right. His hips bucked against mine causing me to gasp, his lip falling back into place as his forehead fell against mine.

"Taking me so well." He praised, "Doing so good for me." He swallowed harshly, fingers biting into my skin again. "Does it feel okay for you?"

I nodded against him, "So good. You feel so good." I tumbled my words out quickly.

My body was still desperate for him and I knew I needed more. He said rolling my hips would feel better for me, but I still want to try bouncing— at least until I get tired. I want to make him feel good too.

So before I could psych myself out, I started lifting myself off of him, then coming back down nearly all the way. Harrys body tensed under me as his head fell back against the chair.

"Oh, fuck." He gasped out as I kissed along his neck, my fingers tugging at his roots to earn a low groan from him.

Harrys hands helped guide my movements and his hips began to thrust up to meet mine. Each time they connected my breath knocked out from me, my body starting to break out in a sweat from the workout.

A particularly sharp thrust had me gasping for breath, my body trembling against him. I sunk my teeth into his shoulder, Harry thrusting into me harder as he groaned underneath me. One of his hands let go from the death grip it had on my hip underneath my dress to come behind me and grope as my ass. His fingers burned against my skin with the intensity that he grabbed me.

My eyes opened and I looked beside us, my eyes falling on the lever to control the height of the recline on the chair. Without much thought I reached down and pulled it. Harrys eyes shot wide, a startled gasp leaving him as he fell backwards with it.

When he was laid straight back I let go of the lever, both of my hands smoothing over his chest as I looked down to him. My fingers skimmed their way down to his stomach, his muscles quivering at my touch, yet still flexed as his hips came up to meet mine.

Both of us were panting, desperate to reach the high we've been chasing all night— the ones we've been teasing each other for.

I leaned forward, my hands falling on either side of his head as I continued to bounce on him. My thighs had started burning a while ago but it felt too good to stop.

My hair fell over my shoulders, Harry watching every movement I made with an intensity that made my skin prickle.

"So fuckin' perfect." He said as his hand came up to push all my hair to one shoulder, leaving the other exposed.

His arms wrapped around me and instantly my body was being pulled down to his, my chest falling flat against his. He took the moment of pause to start thrusting into me quickly, roughly.

"Fu— Oh my god." I moaned out against his shoulder, "Don't stop— please don't stop."

Harry groaned at my words, his hips snapping up to meet mine with so much force that my body was jolting completely with each sharp movement.

"Need more." He grunted, "Need more of you."

In one quick movement he had completely flipped us, my back landing with a thud against the chair as Harry hovered over me still fucking into me at the same pace.

His head came down, lips catching mine as he breathed heavily against me. My thighs began to shake against him as he moved his hand down to my lower abdomen. He applied a bit of pressure to make me moan against his lips, his mouth catching my noise.

"Fuck I'm— I'm so close. Please." I begged not even knowing what it was that I needed.

Harry lifted his head from mine, eyes hooded, beads of sweat littering his hairline. He nodded, not able to vocally answer as he lifted his hand from my stomach and trailed it up to the base of my neck. His fingers hooked under my jaw, adding the perfect amount of pressure that had my head spinning and my eyes rolling back.

And as if that wasn't enough, he leaned up to rest back into his knees so his weight wasn't on his hand and snaked it between us to start circling over my clit. My back arched off the chair, legs trembling with a breath caught in my throat.

"There you go, pretty girl. Give it to me, soak my cock." He spurred, "Been dying to feel you come all night."

"I— Oh my—" I couldn't even form a sentence from the intensity. The knot in my stomach was feeling like it was about to explode— it was nearly painful for it to keep expanding. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum." I gasped out, my head tossed back against the chair.

"Come for me, baby." Harry let go of my throat and leaned down, his head trailing to kiss along my neck. "I can feel it, you're so close. Let it go. Let me feel you."

One more circle of his fingers and my body went rigid. My breath catching in my throat, eyes pinched shut, body falling into a state of ecstasy. The feeling in my stomach finally burst and the wave that passed through me caused me to tremble.

Next thing I knew I was chanting out mixed strains of Harry's name and curses as I started to come down. Harry brought both hands beside my head and he sunk down to his forearms.

"Fuck!" He groaned, my body still clenching around him as his thrusts became sloppier.

My shaky hands smoothed up his back and I felt his muscles tense, his body stilling against mine while his head fell into the crook of my neck.

He whimpered against me, his body trembling as his arms started to shake. When they gave out he fell against me and I could feel his heart beating against my chest. It was beating so fast that it caused me to worry a bit.

"Harry—" My hand came up to soothed down the back of his head, his harsh breathing fanning out across my chest. "Baby, are you okay?"

"Mm..." He grunted out. "Just... Out of— Out of breath."

"Shh..." I hushed, my hand still running over his hair. "It's okay, just try and take deep breaths."

He nodded against me still breathing heavily, " 'M okay." He managed to mutter.

Though my body felt numb and completely exhausted, I still continued to gently comb my fingers through his damp hair as his body rested heavily on top of mine.

Usually Harry quickly recovers and is up doing things within a few minutes, but this time his breathing was still heavy, his heart still hammering in his chest against mine.

My hand that wasn't in his hair was drawing small designs over his shoulders, an absentminded attempt at trying to soothe him I suppose.

After a few more minutes Harry slowly began to lift himself up. His arms shook from the small action but he was still able to pull himself up into a sitting position. Laughing under his breath he threw the condom into the trash beside us before standing to pull up his boxers and his jeans.

"I'll need to take that out before anyone throws anything else in there." He said in a ling h under his breath.

I laughed too, nodding in agreement as I pushed myself up to a sitting position. I ducked my head back under the strap of my dress and tucked everything back into place.

"You okay?" He asked as I stood next to him, my legs wobbling a bit.

"I'm okay." I confirmed as I looked up to him. He placed a hand on my lower back to help me start walking towards the house. "Are you okay?"

" 'M fine, just fuckin' exhausted."

I nodded at his answer. "I am too. Can't want to take a shower and go to bed."

Harry hummed, "Me too."

Harry walked with his hand on my back, slowly keeping pace as we made it inside. Once we made it to the stairs I internally cursed myself for doing all of this downstairs. Walking up all of these was going to actually to be the end of me.

On the first step I winced, grabbing onto the railing. Harry turned to face me with his brows knitted in concern.

"You okay?"

"Just sore." I admitted. "My thighs feel like they're on fire."

Harry laughed lightly under his breath, "Well don't hurt yourself."

Before I could respond Harry was ducking down and wrapping one arm behind my leg, the other still holding around my back as he lifted me into the air.

"Harry!" I squealed in a laugh as he started carrying me up the stairs, "You shouldn't be doing this!"

"Why not?" He gave a subtle pout.

Uh, I don't know... Maybe because you were just plopped on top of me for ten minutes trying to breathe?

"We're both tired. You shouldn't be lifting me like this." I opted.

Harry only shrugged as he continued up the stairs. "I'm fine."

I rolled my eyes but decided not to argue with him. He's too stubborn, so I know that no matter what I say to him he'll continue telling me that he's fine.

I want to believe him. I mean, he's definitely acting fine now. He's carrying me without a problem.

But the way he was breathing and how fast his heart was beating did have me worried. I've seen him in the gym, I've seen him run, he's carried me over his shoulder up the stairs in Portland and we've had sex a few times now, but none of those times did I ever see him get worn out like that.

Even on the worst days when Niall has me running non stop I don't think that my heart has ever beat that fast. Certainly not for that long.

We stayed silent as Harry continued carrying me, long after he had gotten to our floor. I rested my head against his shoulder, eyes closing in contempt from just him being close to me.

Padded footsteps sounded behind us and I recognized the familiar jingle of Jakes bell as he followed Harry into his room.

God I hope he didn't see what happened down stairs.

Walking into the bathroom Harry set me down on the counter and quickly went to work starting up the water.

Once he was done he came back over to me and kicked off his boots and stripping off his clothing. I couldn't help my wandering eyes.

Once he was done he helped me slide off the counter, his fingers nimbly working to hook under my dress and pull it off of me. Letting it fall to the floor he swiftly pulled down my underwear and let it fall down my legs for me to kick off to the side.

There was nothing sexual about our actions as we got into the shower, both of us too tired to think about anything other than getting clean and going to bed.

I scrubbed my face to try and rid it of the make up but each attempt earn a giggle from Harry and finally resulted in a, "You look like a raccoon— A cute raccoon." Which had me squinting at him and trying to suppress my own laughter.

Neither of us said much through the shower, a few words here and there, but we were both heavily feeling the weight of our exhaustion the longer we forced ourselves to stay awake like this.

So when we finally did get out Harry went to retrieve some clothes while I scrubbed my face with a wipe. I had just finished by the time he came back and I was quick to finish drying off and put on his shirt and a pair of boxers he had got for me.

Then we were crawling into bed with the warmth of his comforter enveloping me as we laid down together. Almost instinctively Harry scooted closer to me, a smile forming on my face from his actions. I got ready to lean up and perch myself on his chest, but instead he shuffled down, turned over onto his stomach and laid his head on my chest. He wrapped his arm over me, his hand resting on mine and entwining our fingers. His leg slotted between mine and I couldn't help but smile at the sense of comfortability I felt.

We laid there together quietly for a few minutes. My free hand stroking through his damp curls as I listened to the sounds of him breathing, the sound of him falling asleep.

Harry was a fairly silent sleeper. He didn't snore and he never made much other noise besides a few jumbled incoherent words as he dreamed. But the way to tell he was asleep was his breathing. It slowed noticeably and was a fraction louder than normal as if he were breathing harder in his sleep.

Another way to tell was sometimes his mouth would slightly part, his lips puckering from the position he held his head.

So, with all of that information I knew for a fact he was asleep by now.

Harry cuddled into me one side and Jake on my other curled up with his head resting on my stomach just below mine and Harrys entangled hands.

I cast my eyes down towards Harry, only being able to see the top of his head as I gently continued to comb through his hair.

He likes when I do that. It makes him relax and I'm sure it's what helped him fall asleep so quickly tonight.

Harry let out a soft sigh, his head repositioning itself on my chest to where I could see a bit more of his face. The sky light above us allowed me to fully admire his beauty in the night light. His long lashes brushing over his cheeks, full lips parted and pouted. But mostly I loved to see how his normal furrowed brow and face of worry seemed to completely fade away and fall into one of pure peace and tranquillity.

I hate to think about the things he's seen— the things he's lived through. The pain that he's felt in his life.

I hate to imagine how could something so beautiful could possibly be so broken.

I felt a pang in my chest, my lips pursing as a bile taste rose in my throat. I shook my head slightly as I sighed with my eyes still down on Harry.

My fingers softly began to move his hair back off of his forehead, my mind whirling as I whispered out into the quiet air, "We're a lost cause."

//

an:
sorry i missed update day, i was at the show on 11/15– but i'm doing a double update as a make up. <3

also, 6.1k ?!!? woah. Insatiable is growing so fast & all i can think to do is say thank you. the support this far has been incredible. sending you all so much love, mwah <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 1.9K 49
*TW: 18+/very mature* Preview~ "It was a mistake?" He questions me raising his brows high as he didn't expect that from me. Sweat forming on my hair...
1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.2M 49.6K 73
//april showers bring may flowers// she was an angel, an angel trapped in the devils game, harry was no saint but at least he knew he wasn't a monste...
36.8K 662 20
* Soccer/Football Fiction Idalia wants nothing to do with men after getting her heart broken by her boyfriend of 2 years. A year later her sister, Ro...