Mr. Stone Head / Kim Taehyung...

By karaaii

(Currently Editing the previous chapters as well as updating further. ) Kim Taehyung the ceo of Kim. Construc... More

The History : Hunt Begins.
1. Parallel Realities.
2. Murderer
3. No emotions..
4. Words
5. Event
6. It hurts.
7. Sensitive
8. Stop please
9. Burns
10. Maybe
11. Sold
12. Wedding
13. Slut
15. His Toy
16. Guilt
17. Cold
18. Fever
19. Why?
20. Full moon
21. Full moon (pt.2)
22. Full moon (pt.3)
23. Scared
24. Forced
25. Comfort
26. sympathy
27. Humiliated
28. Blue eyes
29. Disturbed
30. Quiet
31. Her Sorrow
32. Back
33. liar
34. Pain
35. Truth
36. Hate
37. Thunder
38. Cries
39. Slap
40. Regret
41. Friends
42. Restless
43. Attacked
44. Stitches
45. Nightmare
46. Frustration
47. Beautiful Her
48. Panic Attack
49. Forgiveness
50. Dr. Kim seokjin
51. Let me
52. Blank
53. Remorse
54. The Alpha
55. The hallucination
56. Full moon (pt.4)
57. Things falling apart
58. Eachother's Support
59. Strangers
60. Whispers of sorrow
61. Untold secret ( Her )
62. Love unleashed
63. His Shelter of Trust
64. Protector's guilt.
65. Enchanted Beginnings.
66. A Husband's Warth pt.(1).
67. A Husband's Warth pt.( 2 ).
68. " Stone Head".
69. Moonlit Confessions and Sweet Kisses.
70. Dusk of Despair.
71. Strengthening Love.
72. Closer Together.
73. The Midnight Escape.
74. Mysteries Unfolded.
75. Horseback Bonds.
76. Fires of Passion.
77. Pampering.
78. Heated Affections and Sweet Melodies.
79. Unanswered calls.
80. Sensual Flames.
81. Mischief and Laughter.
82. Gentle Seduction : A Year Together.
83. Moonlight : My Lover.
84. Haunting Beauty of the Moon.
85. "I Crave Your Attention : Moonlight"
86. Mate's Desires : Kitten.
87. Drunken Whispers :Bigger Boobs.
88. Guardian's Farewell.
89. Protector and Predator.
90. Elevating Intimacy.
91. Quest.
92. Toyed and Torn.
93. Plaything?
¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠☯⁠෴⁠☯⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
94. "Brain-Dead-slut"
95. Homecoming Tears.
96. Healing Bonds (pt.1).
97. Healing Bonds (pt.2).
98. Sheltered Passion.
99. Love's Ritual.
100. Proximity & Distance.
101. Embrace.
102. With You.
103. A Night of Terror.
104. Lost and Alone.
105. A Heart Divided.
106. A Twist of Fate.

14. U Deserve

2.6K 141 24
By karaaii

Y/n entered the university with a face mask on while walking to her first class as soon as she entered the class she was engulfed into a bone crashing hug from someone and she already knew who it was...

" Y/nieee y/nieee am soo happy, so so happy " yeonjun chirped while hugging her ...

"Hmm i can see that , so what's the reason mr.choi "

She said in a bit normal tone avoiding all the pain she was going through and obviously not ruining her bestie such a happy mood.

" U know Jun is back in Korea forever, his company gave him to Handle the branch here , so he won't be going back , u know he dropped me here today that's why i didn't come with u " ....
( His husband's name is choi min Jun )

" Omg , congratulations Junie am so happy for u , but u forgot about me as soon as he came back not fair" she replied still hugging each other. ..

"Yaah it's not like that you ar.... " He pulled off and stopped talking as he noticed her red puffy eyes which looked completely exhausted and a face mask.

"Why u wearing a mask ? " He asked y/n ...

"oh. T..this i have cold s..so that's why " she said avoiding eye contact.

Yeonjun dragged her out of the class to their hide out in the garden.

" Do i look like a fool to u " yeonjun said in a rude tone..

Y/n kept looking on the ground.

Yeonjun came towards her and took off her mask only to see blue marks around her lips...

He sighed and took out a foundation from his bag and started applying it on those marks , y/n hissed twice .

But suddenly yeonjun noticed a big diamond ring in her ring finger as her took her hand into his examining it ..

" Wth is this , w..why is this ring here "?? Tell me , tell me what happened". he asked shacking the girl .

*I..i got married last n..night * she managed to say trying hard not to sob.

"Wait , what?? what the fuck are u saying!! " Tell me the whole thing right now!!!...
Yeonjun yelled in disbelief.

She started sobbing telling him each and everything, how she got married, whom she got married to ,how she was forced to marry ,  leaving one thing. ....

" Oh my fucking god " yeonjun wasn't able to process things she just told him.

" Will u care to explain that what made u marry that bastard " yeonjun was now mad at y/n...

" T..they threatened me " she said shuttering.

" With what!! " He screamed.

" I c.. can't t..tell u " she cried.

" What the fuck !! y/n , why can't u tell me huh? Why?, and why did u marry him , how can u be such a coward, why didn't u rebel, why ? why ? Why ?
He was now going crazy..

" Y.. Yeonjun we should not see each other now , we should end our friendship here " she said with a stern voice when she was shacking inside.

" What?? What the fuck did u say ? Repeat it ? His eyes turned red in anger and frustration.

" We should not be friends anymore , i am out of Min's residence , i only needed someone to get me out of there and i have a husband now he will take care of me so I don't need u ,

U ARE OF NO USE TO ME ANYMORE " she said looking at him directly into his eyes.

.

.

.

*SLAP*

.

.

.

HE SLAPPED Y/N !!
right across her face .

" U know what?? this is what a fucking coward like u deserves , your aunt is right, everything that happened to u was right " he said with glossy eyes while he felt hurt inside.

Where she remained silent, not saying anything and kept looking down .

" I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE THAT THIS WAS REAL U ?? and my stupid ass always thought of u as my real soulmate. " ( He was crying)

NEVER EVER SHOW ME THIS STUPID FACE OF YOURS , NEVER!!
I HATE U MIN Y/N .
Oh sorry sorry ( he clutched)..
MRS. KIM Y/N .. RIGHT??....
Happy married life...

And he walked away while crying...

And here y/n fell on her knees crying.

.

.

Thinking why she did this ?.. let me tell u..!

To save yeonjun, her aunt used him as a bait for threatening her , she didn't wanted it to happen further. She wanted yeonjun to be happy, she didn't wanted him not to be in danger because of her and she knew if she'll tell him that why she agreed to marry ( as they show her a video of men following yeonjun with guns ) he would have never left her alone , so she did this to save her bestfriend.

Whole day y/n actually didn't show her face to him , and Yeonjun just ended up in his husband's arms crying and telling him everything.
His husband calmly took him to their car driving him home. .

Y/n was watching him from far , she knows he'll be ok , she knows how much the couple loves each other and as they are together he won't think about her much .

She took weak and dead steps towards her new so called house , ditching the classes.

.......................

MEANWHILE..

Taehyung was soo pissed at y/n that he almost fired 5 employees.
But it wasn't completely anger , somewhere it was a little guilt . A little uneasy feeling that why is he hurting the girl . But he is supposed to hurt her , he is supposed to hit her as much as possible.

Everyone in the office knew that he is married. But they didn't knew with whom. Everybody knew his relationship with Hyun-jae...so for them she was his wife.

Hyun-jae entered the office of her lover . Where he was completely frustrated and fuming in anger.

Jae : hlo Mr. Kim seems like your wedding night was awesome...!!

Taehyung rolled his eyes..

She went near him and sat on his lap... Taehyung smiled a little..

Jae : what happened, why is my baby like this hm?

Taehyung hugged her nuzzling into her neck .

Tae : baby i don't feel right hurting her!..

Hyun jae immediately pulled off , pulling up a fake sadness and anger..

Jae : taehyung what are u saying?
D..do.. y...l .love...h..her...? I..it's ok..ok..u...can..b..be..hers...

She said throwing crocodile tears...

Taehyung immediately started pecking her whole face ....

Tae ; baby how can u say that ,i love u and only u , i didn't even look at her properly...!

Jae : then * sniff * wh..why.. did u say that ...

Tae : b..bae ...i..it's just that I don't feel right hurting her , after all she is a girl , i just don't wanna raise my hand on a girl...

Jae : ohh babe i know my you are a gentleman, but baby u have to do it for me , u know what , i was so sad last night, i cried all night i feel like am getting in between u and her . . .... For once...i..felt like .. killing myself......

She was cut off by a kiss..
Taehyung pulled her into a passionate kiss.

Tae : babe how can u say that huh? How can u just think like this , i love u and only u ...

Jae : t..then t..tae u have to do what i have told u to , it's her punishment for seperating us.. promise me u'll do as i say , promise me?..

Tae : i promise babe , I'll do whatever u say , it's only u who matters to me ...

They both shared an intimate moment ... Before heading out for the dinner...

.

.

.

.

.

Hlo everyone 💚👀
Thank you so much for reading.

See u soon ✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 14.1K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
16.6K 1.4K 19
On the outside, Kim Namjoon was the total package: successful surgeon, wealthy family, fit body, handsome face. On the inside, he was still searching...
346K 11.3K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
110K 4.7K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...