Love At First Sight ❤️

By SK_O3NLove

"Ohm trying to get rid of stupid dare he just trapped with because of his friends . But that make him to meet... More

Dare or ❤️‍🔥
stranger 🐶💕
Surprise(⁠☉⁠。⁠☉⁠)🎉
Meeting ❤️
❤️Love at first sight
Nickname 😹😆
Flirty ohm😘🤭
first kiss 😘💋
❤️🥺😮‍💨💝
Baby fight 🫂(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤
Misunderstand😭😔(⁠ ⁠⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⁠⌢⁠⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀⁠)
Promises ❤️🤝❤️
Lovely Date💖(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)💕
Dinner Date 🥂❤️
Awoken junior 😅🤭
New story update ✨✨
Soulful Love❤️‍🔥🌹
TC 💝
He is back😓😭
I'm coming ❣️
Hope 🥺💜
Traumatic past💔❤️‍🩹
Escape 😥😶‍🌫️
New story EP update ✨
Coming to you 😢🥺
Into your arms 🥺🫂💕
You're Safe Baby 🥺❤️‍🩹
My P' Omii🥺❤️💚
Mine & Only Mine 🥰❤️‍🔥
Mine Baby 💖🥰🤭
Can't Go 🫠🥺
Embrace 🫂🥹😶‍🌫️
Had to go 😕😮‍💨
Trapped 😑😡
Bond❤️🫶💚
Possessive Non😈🔥🤗
Together ❤️💚
Sweet Talks 😊🐦
Surprise 🎉🥳😍
Daddy And Baby 😈❤️‍🔥😉
Mood Swings 🤣😅😉
First Day At Office 😄🤓
How To Make Up With My Sulky Kitten 🤫😸😉
Office Romance 💒😈💦
Office Romance 02 ❤️‍🔥😈💦
Good News 🥹 & Bad News 😢
Fear 😣☹️🥺
End Game 🎯🔥
Epilogue - Love Lasts Forever ❤️💚
Special Epilogue ❤️💚
💚Author's End Note❤️

My Safe Zone🫂💖

686 41 21
By SK_O3NLove

Milk: Ohm are you okay? "

Ohm:" I'm not okay Milk. Did you heard what did he said ....
He was in fear and I.. I.. can't even imagine how much pain he endured. My baby shouldn't have gone through anything like this. What I'm supposed to do Milk? I can't see my angel like this. He didn't even recognize me. "

Milk:" He had panicked attack Ohm. Did you know about his medical history?. In my opinion This can't be his first time. Now we have to make him feel safe and secure Ohm.

Ohm:" I know. He asking for going away from here . If I take him away from here should it be good decision for him?"

Milk:" For now it's seems to be best option we have. I think it can makes him feel safe. He needs it. He was in so fear.
He knows living in same area with the one who does this to him is makes him more danger not only him for you too .
Now He needs protection and only you. "

Drake:" Yeah .. He was scared about your life too. I think there is more we need to know. Until then I think we should take him to safer place far away from here ."

Ohm:" Ok.... Then I know where to go . Let's get ready. Drake......."

Ohm cupped Nanon's face and kiss him in forehead.
" Then Let's go away from here baby..."

Au POV

Time skip to Morning 🌅

Nanon slowly tried to open his eyes because he can feel sun ray hitting his face . He feels his whole body in ache in pain all over . Nanon let out a painful whimper. He remembered at last he saw Ohm and talk with him but he didn't know is it real or dream? We was feeling feared again . But his all fears vanished in second hearing most soothing , familiar voice he longing to heard, his Ohm's voice.

"Baby, don't be afraid. I'm here. Your Ohm is here. Look at me naa...."

He quickly opened his eyes with slightly blurred vision. And he welcomed with most loving concerned gaze of his Ohm.

Non:" Ohm... Ohmii...."

Nanon said and quickly wrapped his arms around Ohm without second thought and started to cry out his pain.
He was so happy. This is the moment he longing for. He wanted to held by Ohm. It was his last hope . Now he was in safest place in world. His comfort zone.In his Ohm warmth. In his arms. With his love of his life.
He went through all pain and endured every pain to be with his Ohm. Now Nanon was the happiest man in world. Nanon forget about all his pain and lost in love world with his Ohm.

Ohm:" Hey...!! Baby shhh..... Don't cry naa... I'm here naa.. You don't have to be afraid now. Your Ohm is with you.. see.."

Ohm:" shh... My Angel........ please....Baby please don't cry naa... You know I hate to see your tears my love... You will be tired if you cried so much. Please don't cry baby naa...... My good boy... Don't cry ... Please... Naa... Naa ...."

Rubbing his back giving feather kisses in Nanon's neck while Ohm beg Nanon to stopped his crying,

Nanon slowly loosen his hug and gradually tried to stop his cry. But it seems to be his tears isn't going to stop anytime soon. So Ohm slowly lay down Nanon in bed while warmly smiled at him and wiped his tears and gently caressed his cheek. He kissed each cheek lovingly again and again. And it makes Nanon giggle first time after long period of torture for both of them. Ohm heart filled with maximum happiness seen his little giggle because it's like beautiful rainbow after heavy thunderstorm rain. It's so beautiful like that. Ohm smiled widen to his eyes.

Ohm: Ohh!! My cutie pie... Can I kiss you more naa....."
Ohm asked with sparkling eyes,

Non:" p'Ohm...you didn't properly shaved it tickle Ohmiii. I missed you so much my love."
Through tears he cupped Ohm's face lovingly.
Ohm touch his hands with his own while looking at him with tear filled eyes seen his little cutie kitten back to life.

Ohm:" I missed you more than you think my love. I Looked for you everywhere . Don't disappear on me again. I love you so much my Non. Don't go anywhere from me again...."

At that moment Nanon mind kicked he was in different surrounding. He quickly looked around it not previous room. This is cosy , luxury room.

Until now he was feeling happy because he lost with Ohm love world. Now he was again started to panicked.

Non:" Ohm.... Ohm .. Where are we??
He ... He.. will.. try.. to... Hurt... You... Please... Don't go anywhere... Please... Ohm..."

Ohm sensed Nanon change of expression and fear. Ohm quickly cupped his face while wiping tears ,

Ohm:" Hey.. Hey... Baby.. don't be.afraid... We are far away from him. You don't have to fear anymore Non. Look at me Non......Look at me.... Baby..... My love... It's okay... naa.... No one can harm any of us. Baby I'm fine and you are safe with me ... See .... Shh...."

Non:"I... I'm afraid Ohm . I...I.. h..have only you.. Please... Please... don't go anywhere from me.... Please...".

Nanon start to sobbed hardly again while hugging Ohm.

Ohm:" shhh....shh.... My angel... please don't cry...... Baby don't you trust me??. I'm your super Ohm. No one can beat me Don't you remember. I'm all mighty Ohm
Baby... Naa....."

But that didn't work out. It didn't make Nanon laugh this time or fixed his mood. He still tremble in fear while sobbing hard in his shoulder. Ohm felt his shirt wetness in Nanon's tear fall.

Ohm:" Baby... Please... trust me. Do you know Where are we.. ?"

Nanon shake his head as No through hug and sobbing.

Ohm:" Then welcome to Phuket My Baby."

Nanon eyes widened and he loosen his hug and looked at Ohm with shocked expression.
Ohm cupped Nanon's face while saying,

Ohm:" I'm saying True baby. We are in Phuket and this small island belongs to us. I mean my family. This whole place belongs to only two of us. There's no one here to harm us my love. Only two of us here. Now don't be afraid na...."

Nanon nodded slowly realising his different surrounding. His breath again decreased to normal. He feel at ease and secure. Now Nanon feeling so much happy because they are far away from danger. He was feeling damn happy. Nanon again hugged Ohm and said through tears,

Non:" Thank you , Thank you so much phi Ohm . Please promise me we will not going back to there again. I can't go back. I can't lose you. I only have you phi. Please phi... Let's stay here forever.. No.. we can't... Let's go abroad from here ... Please.... Please... phi Ohm.. "

Ohm was so shocked to hear that however he remained his cool expression to ease Nanon.

Ohm:" Okay...Okay Baby. First listen to me naa.... No one going to take me away from you. No one can you know. Right my cutie. I'm forever yours... naa ....."

But Nanon didn't seem to be convinced by his sweet talk. Nanon quickly shaking his head as No while his breath again rapid and shiver in fear while speaking his shaky voice.

Non:" No ... No.... You don't know anything phi . You.. you.. don't know who is he phi . He.. He will take away you from me like my phi.... No ... No....
P'.... Please.... Ohmiii... you love me na....
I love you more than anyone in this world. I... I.. can't.. live.. without... You...
Please... Listen to..me ..na... We only need two of us naa... Let's get away from here forever... Please..."

Nanon showed his hands in begging sign through crying in fear and mumbling same thing. Ohm heart clench in pain seen him like that. Ohm held his hand and kissed it .

Ohm:" Don't baby... I will do as you wish. Please say only one thing. you are talking about Joss. Right. Non???"

Nanon breath hitched hearing his name. His horrible experience started to playing in his mind. His tears continuosly rolling down wetting his cheeks. Ohm sense Nanon started to get more panicked hearing his name so Ohm quickly hugged him while rubbing his back .

Ohm:"shh... I'm here... shh... Don't be afraid.... It's okay... Naa ..... I'm here... "

Nanon speak with his shaky voice while trembling, sobbing,

Non:" How ?? How.. did you know?? Did... Did.. he tried to hurt you Ohm? I...I..."

Nanon quickly let go off hug and started to check Ohm from head to toe while crying like madman mumbling same thing.
Ohm swiftly cupped his face and tried to make him look at him.

Ohm:" No baby..... Look at me baby..
Just listen to me...."

Holding Nanon hands which is roaming around checking him in one hand .

Ohm :" He didn't do anything to me. He didn't even recognize me. I met him when I was looking for you. Don't be afraid.. baby... Don't worry naa...... Look at me.. I'm perfectly fine. See ..Ok..."

Nanon still looking at Ohm even he nodded his head still checking Ohm head to toe for any visible injury. Then Nanon let out a sigh in relief and his breath gradually lowered.

Ohm helped him to straighten his back and lay in head board. However before he lay in headboard Ohm wrapped his arms around Nanon shoulder making him hug into his bare chest. Nanon hugged back and lay his head on Ohm bare chest with little smile.

Ohm:" Feels better naa.... Baby don't be afraid ... I'm here naa...".

Ohm felt Nanon little nodding. He was feeling happy. Now he tenderly cupped Nanon's face and make him look at him.

Ohm:"Please can you tell me why are you so afraid to him baby? Is he the one who did all this to you that day ? "

Ohm asked his most awaited question because he needed the confirmation before he take any further step. He needed the answers. He can't wait anymore.

Nanon tears falling down through his cheeks remembering that horrible experience. He was feared. Ohm is holding him in his arms and tighten his hug and it gives him more strength to open up to his Ohm.
Nanon started to speak with his shaky voice while crying,

Non:" Yeah... He.... he.... (Hick) beaten up me Ohm......( Sob)
Nanon hugged Ohm tightly and started to sobbed in his bare chest. Ohm feels wetness in his chest coming from tears of Nanon.
While sobbing with cracking voice what he said make Ohm made almost lost his temper and cool posture.

Non:" He.... He.... ( Hick) tried to.... rape.. me.. Ohm....( Sob)"

Nanon started to cry more hardly. He tried to let out his pain .
Ohm heart ache in pain seen Nanon like this. He clenched his fist in anger hearing that fucking monster had beaten and tried to rape his little Baby . Ohm feels like killing him right now. He controlled his anger so hardly Because even right now his heart is in pain seen Nanon's tears and pain. He had to console Nanon first before taking revenge. He had to take his Non bubbly, lovely personality back to life.

Ohm kissed Nanon head giving him love and secure all the time. Now Ohm slowly raised Nanon face to look at him through his hug and wiped his tears saying,

Ohm:" shhh.... Don't cry baby... You're with your Ohm right now..( kiss in nose and cheeks) shh... I'm here.. naa....
He didn't done anything to you my love.....
You are safe... Don't cry.... Shhhh... Don't cry......( Giving peck on Nanon's lips and wet kisses all over his face)

Eventhough Nanon can't stopped his tears. Nanon speak in his shaky voice while sobbing,

Non:" That day ... (Sob) when you left me at my home ... (Hick)he .. he...was already there.... At first I.. I.. tried.. my best... to fight (sob) and escaped from him . I... I... managed to escaped from him and I locked myself in my room. ( Sob) but He ... He... said he... He will kill you... (Sob)

Nanon cried out loudly and tighten his hold around Ohm. Ohm kissed Nanon forehead again and again while hugging him.

Ohm:" It's okay... Naa.. if you can't say.. I'm not rushing... Shh...shh... Please... Don't cry...."

Nanon shaking his head as he speak in his cracked voice again in trembling,

Non:" He.. ..(hick)..He had ...taken a photo of your car in morning when we kissed. ( Sob) He... He.. shared it to his friends to find you . ( Hick) He said they saw your .. ..car ...car in roadside and going to kill you in car accident.( Sob) I ... I...
tried to call you so many times but you.. you.. didn't pick up .... (Sob).. I .. know.. who is.. he... so... I was so scared about you..... ( Sob).. I...I was so feared... some.....something ....will happen to you Ohm..... . I can't lose you....I have only you... ( Sob) For you... I.. I .can.. sacrifice my life.. Ohm... He said to come out if.. if.. I... want to stop it. ... I.. I just only think about how to protect you. Then I surrender to him Ohm.... I'm sorry for being weakling... And fragile... I'm sorr...."

Ohm stopped Nanon by kissing him on his lips.
Then with pure love gaze he cupped Nanon's face saying,

Ohm:" Don't say you are weak baby . You are the most bravest beautiful angel. You don't know how brave you are. You didn't even think about you . At the end you come to me on your own. Even I can't do it in your state. You're so strong baby. Don't say that. Please.. don't... Naa ..... "

Nanon slowly nodded through his tears,

Non:" After that...He... (Sob) he... Started to beaten up me so much .... When you called I.. I . was so damn.. happy with hope.. but everything vanished in second when (hick) I... I tried to get your call he crashed my phone....( Sob) .. I.. lost.. my every hope.. even.. my hope for alive.. I.. I... ( Sob) Was.. verge of losing my self... Also... He was.. he.. was.. going to rape me..... Ohm..... I thought I would never see you again in my life. I hoped to die at that time Ohm..... (Sob)

Nanon cried out clenching Ohm shirt tightly. He was unable to hold himself. He feeling so much sorrow of all in past events. Ohm Heart throbbing hardly in pain . Ohm eyes escaped tears seen Nanon like this. He wants to rip Joss into little pieces because He deceive Nanon saying killing him. He is in verge of losing his sanity.
Eventhough Ohm speak in his soft voice with tear filled eyes,

Ohm:" I'm sorry my angel, if I answered your call everything would have changed. You didn't have to go all through this. That fucking monster wouldn't able to deceive you. If I arrived early.... All of this will not happen.. I'm sorry baby... It's all my fault. I'm.. sorry....This all .... "

But Nanon put his hand while shaking on Ohm mouth making him stop talking,
Ohm looked at him with amazed expression,
Then Nanon started to speak with his little voice looking at him with so much love through tears,

Non:" No.... Please... Ohmiii .... don't say sorry...... Because of you I'm can see new day again. You and Your love was the only source that give me strength and hope to come to you phi Ohm. You become the strength of me. You are My hope of life. You don't know how miserable I was. I thought I was at the end of my life but your smile, your love give me strength to fight back. Don't say sorry for anything . Because of you I'm here ... alive today Ohmii. Please"

Ohm heart filled with pure love and gratitude. He feeling so much happiness hearing that from his Non.
Ohm cupped Nanon's face and peck on his lips and nose lastly in forehead.
Then looked at him with pure love,

Ohm:"Thank you.. Thank you so much my Angel.... for loving me. For Trusting me and for Coming for me. Thanks for coming to my life my Angel...."

Non:" I'm the one who thanks you Ohmii. I think because of your love I gain luck to escape from him. At that time my parents came home it's merely a miracle. "

Nanon smile quickly fade away and tear filled his eyes. Ohm quickly kissed his cheek and said,

Ohm:" Why baby?? What's happened after that?"

Nanon tear escaped remembering how miserably captured he was that time. He continued with his shaky voice,

Non:" But he.. he ... blackmailed me saying h... he will kill ...kill you if I ..I said anything to my parents. ( Sob) I was so lost Phiiii...... ... (Hick) When I got one last chance to escape from There without second thought I ....I.... Decided to escape through my window and find you before him and take you away from here.(sob) Please... Please... understand me Ohm....
You... You... don't know who he is....
He is monster Ohm..... Please.. trust..me ....(sob)
Please... Let's go away from here... I only need you... Naaa.......". (Sob)

Ohm:" I trust you my Non. I already know who is he baby.. how deceive, cunning monster can he be. I know him more than enough now.. "

Nanon shouted while crying shaking his head as No,

Non:" Noo..... You.. you... don't know Ohmiii.... Please believe me... once.... This is not first time..... He.. he does this... Please....."
( Ohm eyes widened hearing that )

"I.. I... never opened up to you about my ..my.. childhood because of him. My past..... My Past ...was hell because of him phi Ohm......( sob)Because of him ...I.....I... lost my one and only Phi. My brother. You don't know how miserable I was. Please phi..... Trust me.... I can't lose you like him.... I will die. Please ... I.. I...will... di..."

Ohm:" Noo... don't say anything like that my baby... it didn't about trust my love... I trust you more than my life.... but....
you didn't lose him Non. Never. You found him back already My baby. "

Nanon quickly loosen hug while looked at Ohm with questionable shocked expression,

Non:"What... ?? What... do you mean Ohm. How you know my p' Omi. I never told you . And ... I...I..."

Ohm:" Because I'm your p' Omi...."

Nanon eyes wide opened when realisation hit him.

TBC
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Thank you so much for reading 💕💖
If you like it vote lovelies ❤️❤️🤗❤️
So how is today chapter??. So comments lovelies ❤️❤️❤️

As I promised I updated earlier my dear lovelies... Naa ........
Hope you guys enjoy 🤗❤️❤️💚❤️
See you soon in next chapter ❤️💚🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 1.8K 29
What if ohm brings a baby in nanon's home? What if they adopt the baby? What if they become fathers before boyfriends? What if ohm has a painful pas...
69.5K 537 13
All things Bad Buddy Series Fanfiction!! PatPran AND OhmNanon UwU Hopefully this will turn into a collection of alternate stories / oneshots to that...
52.7K 1.7K 22
Soul Buddies💚❤ is like a telenovela.✨ It's a story between two people who completes each other in every way. There's many hidden wounds in their he...
112K 6.6K 38
#OhmNanon #PerthChimon #GeminiFourth What will happen when a university's star player bets to make the university top academic student to fall for hi...