Married to The Ruthless Magna...

By SummerYna

Before Gabrielle Avelda lost her memories she was a famous top fashion designer abroad and a popular anonymou... More

Author
Prologue
Chapter 1: She's awake
Chapter 2: New Gabrielle
Chapter 3: Horrible Cook
Chapter 4: The rumored Wife
Chapter 5: Surprise Visit
Chapter 6: His wife's tears
Chapter 7: First Night
Chapter 8: Story of Genesis
Chapter 9: The Twin's Misfortune
Chapter 10: Reviving Phoenix
Chapter 11: First Date
Chapter 12: Mystery of Luna
Chapter 13: Masquerade Ball
Chapter 14: La Campanella
Chapter 15: She has Returned
Chapter 16: Lie on Fire
Chapter 17: Own Empire
Chapter 18: Lost Child
Chapter 19: The Little Prince
Chapter 20: Tragic Night
Chapter 21: Gray & Ace
Chapter 23: Car Explosion
Chapter 24: Collaboration
Chapter 25: Return of Genesis
Chapter 26: Imperial Media
Chapter 27: Overnight Trending
Chapter 28: The Casting
Chapter 29: A stranger's fortune
Chapter 30: Back to Avelda's
Chapter 31: Lucky Encounter

Chapter 22: Family of Four

1.3K 34 7
By SummerYna

NAPANGANGA ang bibig at pabalik balik ang tingin ni Gabrielle sa tatlong lalaki, isang malaki at dalawang maliit.

The three guys looked messy, puno ng harina ang mga mukha at nagkalat ang mga tadtad ng gulay sa buong kusina.

"What... did you all do?" Di makapaniwalang tanong ni Gabrielle habang nakatingin sa mga bata lalo na kay Yveo.

Wasn't she gone for just like 10 minutes to take a call? Now, what did she missed?

Gabrielle glanced at her husband then stared at the kids as if they were the most probable culprit.

Were they fighting again? Ace believed that Gray was raised by a bunch of goons kaya kanina niya pa ito inayang makipag laban mula pa noong nasa kotse sila.

Well, Ace is already training for taekwondo, arnis and mixed martial arts. Yes, it may be too much for a five years old kid but it is really necessary for his safety and especially because he is a son of a giant conglomerate and the next heir in line.

Matapos tawagan ni Yveo si Terrence Saavedra kanina, Yveo decided to cancel all his appointments for the day and go home together with his wife and the kids.

Although the DNA test of Gray has not yet come out, deep inside Yveo already knew that Gray is really his son. The DNA test is just for formality and to take extra precautions.

"Ano bang ginawa niyo? Ang linis pa ng kusina kanina ahh." Natatawang sambit ni Gabrielle.

She is cooking for dinner and the three guys decided to help.

Yveo looked at his sons and raised an eyebrow. He was like telling the kids to confess.

He then turn to his wife again with a very calm and cool manner. "It is kids' nature to be naughty my wife, kaya wag mo na sila pagalitan."

Sabay namang napalingon sina Ace at Gray kay Yveo na para bang di makapaniwala sa sinabi ng ama nila. Their reactions were simply like those who were wrongly accused.

Napataas lang ng kilay si Gabrielle na hindi naniniwala."Pero bakit pakiramdam ko, ikaw yung may pasimuno ng kalat dito?"

"Si Daddy nga. He was pissed because he couldn't cut those vegetables perfectly." Sumbong ni Ace.

"And he messed up when he open that bag of flour." Gray added.

Yveo looked at his sons in amusement. He couldn't believe that his sons ratted him out just like that. Hindi bat di sila magkasundo kani-kanina lang?

Yveo cleared his throat and innocently looked at his wife. "I was practicing."

Gabrielle just giggled when she saw Yveo's ears turned red and his face had this reddish tint. Damn! She did not know that the devil can be this cute! He is just like a shy little boy.

Patawa-tawang lumapit si Gabrielle sa asawa niya. "I'll show you how to do it okay? Here..."

Gabrielle demonstrated and showed to him how she cut the vegetables na madali rin namang natutunan ni Yveo.

He was even very confident when cutting the veggies again. It was as if the shy little boy earlier was just an illusion.

Napatawa lang si Gabrielle nang mahina habang umiiling. She then turned to the kids.

"Kayo namang dalawa, why don't you guys help me wash the veggies?"

Ace frowned. "No way! Why do we have to..."

"I'll do it Mommy. I know how to do it." Gray smiled as he volunteered.

Ace's face contorted when Gray cut him out. Mabilis niyang kinuha ang mga gulay at inuhan pa si Gray papuntang lababo.

Ace and Gray were just five years old but they were taller than their age that's why they did not have any trouble reaching the sink.

Napangiti lang si Gabrielle nang makita ang tatlo na seryoso sa ginagawa nila.

She then took her phone and secretly snapped a photo of the three.

Looking at the photo, Gabrielle felt a soft touch in her heart. There was a sense of fulfillment and happiness blooming within her.

How nice it would be if they were really her biological sons.

Napailing lang si Gabrielle. Kahit naman hindi sa kanya nanggaling ang mga bata, gusto niya pa ring mapalapit sa kanila at hindi dahil lang sa asawa niya, it's because she genuinely like the kids.

She just really felt like giving them all the love and care the first time she sets her eyes on them.

Napangiti lang si Gabrielle at babalik na sana sa pagluluto nang mag ring ang cellphone niya.

Kurt Calling...

Gabrielle placed her phone on the table and put it on a loudspeaker. Well, she needs to because there is a certain devil who gets jealous easily and would be curious as hell.

"Yes Kurt?"

"Gabby? Did you check your email? I already retrieved your social accounts."

"Wow, that fast? I'll check that later. Thanks for the effort Kurt. Oh and by the way Kurt, for the webcomic shortlist that I assigned, hold it off muna. I have other plans." She said while looking at her husband, giving him a thumbs up for his work.

He really is a perfectionist. The vegetables were cut evenly and around the same sizes. Teka, paano niya ba ito ginawa?

"Okay Gabby. At oo nga pala Gabby, we are moving out tomorrow. Pwede ka ba? Dinner sa bagong bahay..."

"My wife." Sambit ni Yveo.

Uh oh.

"With Kyla ofcourse." Kyle added in a much lower voice.

"Uhm, Gabby may kasama ka?"

"Thanks for calling Kurt but I have to go. I'm in the middle of something. I'll just call you back. Bye." Mabilis na inend call ni Gabrielle ang tawag at tumingin sa asawa niyang nawala sa mood.

Gabrielle smiled sweetly and gives Yveo a sweet smack kiss. "My husband is surely talented. Teka, picturan ko lang."

She snapped a photo of the vegetables and made it as her phone's wallpaper.

"Memoir." She whispered, looking satisfied.

Yveo's expression soften while staring at his wife. It doesn't matter if she's doing it to pacify him. He's still foolishly happy nonetheless.

Sumilip si Gabrielle sa asawa niya na ngayu'y naging maaliwalas ang mukha.

Ngumiti lang si Gabrielle at hinalikan ulit si Yveo sa pisngi na mas ikinasaya ng isa.

The great devil can be so cute when jealous. She liked him this way, rather than him being cold and emotionless.

Nang matapos silang magluto, sakto namang bumisita sina Sky, Froilan, Hunter at Andrew.

Agad namang sumimangot si Gabrielle. "Bakit ba kayo lagi nandito pag oras ng kainan?"

Naiintindihan niya pa kung si Andrew at si Hunter ang biglang sumusulpot kasi nagtatrabaho sila ni Yveo.

But, Sky and Froilan are both CEO's of a big company. Hindi ba talaga busy ang mga taong to?

Napaubo lang si Andrew. "Lady Gabrielle. May pina pa deliver na document si President galing sa opisina. Yung tatlo naman pumilit sumama."

"Uhm, sister-in-law baka nakalimutan mong malapit lang ang bahay namin ni Froilan sa bahay niyo." Sky added and immediately sat on one of the chairs without being invited.

Tumango lang din si Froilan bago umupo. "Gabby, masarap ka na daw magluto sabi ni Andrew kaya nandito ako para patunayang sinungaling siya."

"Ako naman, wala lang. Wala akong pera kaya dito muna ako makikikain." Hunter simply said and also pulled a chair.

Nakaawang ang bibig ni Gabrielle na napatingin sa mga taong dumating na may makakapal na pagmumukha.

Inis na kumuha ng malaking kutsilyo si Gabrielle at malakas na nagtadtad ng apple sa chopping board.

Sky and Froilan immediately stood straight like a soldier waiting for their commander. Napahinto din si Hunter at napabitaw sa kutsara na hawak niya.

Tumingin si Gabrielle sa tatlong lalaki at iwinasiwas pa ang kutsilyo."May sinabi ba akong pwede kayong makikain sa mga niluto ko para sa asawa at mga anak ko?"

"Asawa at mga anak mo? Whoa. Ang smooth." Sky whispered and Froilan just gave a thumbs up to the woman.

"We are legally married! His kids are my kids! Mali ba ako Skyler!?" Gabrielle asked angrily, pointing him the knife.

Napakurap lang si Sky at napalunok. "Hi-hindi. Tama ka sis..sister-in-law."

Yveo who was observing in the corner could not contain his smile. There was a gentle and pampering look in his eyes. Paulit na bumabalik ang mga katagang binitawan ng asawa niya.

"Magpaluto kayo kay Chef Pol." Simpleng sambit ni Yveo bago umupo.

The four guys who came uninvited were left speechless. Ang akala nila, pagsasabihan ni Yveo ang asawa niya.

"Gutom na talaga ako." Bulong ni Hunter habang nakatingin sa pagkaing parang nang iimbeta sa kanyang kumain din.

Sa bandang huli, the family of four were happily eating habang ang mga bisita nila ay nakatayo sa gilid at naghihintay na matapos si Chef Pol.

"Mommy kain ka pa po." Nilagyan ni Gray ng ulam ang plato ni Gabrielle.

Mabilis din sumunod si Ace pero sa plato ni Yveo niya inilagay. "Daddy, eat."

Napatitig lang si Yveo kay Ace na may kahulugan. His son caught his father's look and immediately put some food on Gabrielle's plate.

Napangiti lang si Gabrielle sa inasal ng mga bata kahit alam niyang napilitan lang si Ace.

Nang matapos sila kumain, sinamahan muna ni Yveo ang asawa at mga anak niya.

Matapos maligo ang mga bata, Gabrielle took some of Ace's clothes and let Gray borrow it for now.

Ace went to his own room while Gabrielle stayed with Gray for awhile.

"Gray, we haven't prepared a room for you yet kaya dito ka muna sa kwarto ko matutulog. I'll be at your dad's room."

Gray nodded but before Gabrielle walked out. The kid followed her and hold her hand. "M-mommy. Can I sleep beside you?"

Yveo, who was just at the door, raised his eyebrows. "You are a grown up man. Men and women should sleep separately. But since she is my wife, she could only sleep beside me."

Napatawa lang ng mahina si Gabrielle sa inasal ng asawa niyang parang batang nangangatwiran.

"S-she's my mother." Sambit ni Gray sa mahinang boses habang nakayuko.

"And she's my wife. She met me first before you even came."

Gabrielle giggled. "Hubby, stop. He is your son, bakit ka nakikipag away sa anak natin?"

Anak natin.

Yveo who heard that immediately softened and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I'm just kidding."

"Childish." Patawa tawang umirap si Gabrielle bago hinawakan ang kamay ni Gray.

"Let's go, we'll sleep in your dad's room." She also glanced at the corner and smiled. "Ace sweetheart. Join us."

Nang magpakita si Ace na kanina lang nagtatago, agad niya itong nilapitan at hinawakan sa kabilang kamay at sabay pumunta sa kwarto ni Yveo kasama si Gray.

Yveo, who was left behind, did not know how to react. He felt that he was forgotten by his wife but he felt happy at the same time seeing them together.

Pero bakit pakiramdam niya dumadami ang karibal niya sa atensyon ng asawa?

Siguro kailangan na niyang hanapan ng asawa si Sky para magkaroon na ng kalaro ang kambal niya at nang di na sila maisturbo ni Gabrielle.

Yveo decided to go downstairs to talk business with Sky.

Meanwhile, Gabrielle was tucking in both of the kids in the bed. Ace and Gray were wearing black silky pajamas. Though, she felt like the PJ's are so dull, they are still both adorable.

Yveo's king size bed is more than enough for the four of them. Nasa gilid si Gabrielle habang magkatabi sina Ace at Gray sa gitna. She left the space beside Ace for Yveo.

"Both of you are still growing kaya dapat maaga kayong matulog." Gabrielle whispered.

Alam niyang awkward pa rin sa kambal na magkatabing matulog lalo na at ito pa lang ang una nilang pagkikita at di pa sila masyadong magkasundo.

But for Gabrielle, this is the first step to break the tension and awkwardness between the two. It is also the best way for the both of them to lower their guard against each other and make them feel that the both of them are family.

"Mommy? Can you sing me a song?" Gray requested.

Napamulat si Ace sa narinig. "We are already grown ups! Why do you still want someone to sing you to bed?"

Gabrielle who heard it just chuckled. Ace was talking as if they were both adults. This is surely Yveo's fault! He kept calling them grown ups. Now Ace was really influenced by him.

"Cover your ears if you don't want to hear my Mother sing." Gray simply said.

Napatawa lang si Gabrielle. "Enough Ace and Gray. I'll sing. Ano bang gusto mong kantahin ko?"

Gray turned to her and smiled. "Anything Mommy. I just want to hear your voice."

Gabrille giggled. "You and your sugary words." Nagmana talaga sa ama.

"Hmp, sipsip." Bulong ni Ace na mas lalong ikinatawa ni Gabrielle.

"Hindi ako marunong kumanta so bear with me."

Gabrielle started singing a lullaby and alternately caressing both of the kids' hairs.

Gray smiled and eventually drifted off to sleep.

Si Ace naman, kahit na naiinis, he still felt comforted inside. So this is how it feels like to have a mother singing them to sleep.

Matapos ang halos isang oras, naabutan ni Yveo na mahimbing ng natutulog ang tatlo sa kwarto niya.

Yveo smiled looking at his family. He felt the warmth covering the whole room. His room has always been dull and cold before, but with his wife and sons inside, the room gave out a homey ambiance.

It was comforting and he liked it. He would trade anything just to keep this family by his side.

Yveo fixed their blankets and kissed each of their foreheads before going to bed.

***

8:01 am

GABRIELLE woke up with Yveo by her side without the kids.

"Nasaan ang mga bata?" She asked in dazed.

"They walk back to their own respective rooms." Yveo lied without batting an eyelid. In fact, he just carried the kids back to their rooms one by one, early in the morning.

"Oh, okay. By the way, Yveo?"

Yveo moved his wife closer to him. "What is it?"

"I just suddenly thought of this last night. In the perspective of a businessman like you. What do you think is best for me? Entering the webcomic market or entertainment industry?"

Napakunot noo si Yveo. "Entertainment industry? You're not not thinking of becoming an actress, are you?"

Gabrielle glanced at him and chuckled."Of course not. Bakit? Papayag ka ba?"

"No." Mabilis na sagot ni Yveo.

"Hehe right. I initially thought of entering the webcomic market but I am changing my plan." She decided to go for a bolder move.

On the way home yesterday, Gabrielle saw the news about Avelda Corporation entering the entertainment industry lead by Mylene Avelda. She then realized that in order to topple the enemy, she had to be in the same battlefield.

"Why don't you do both?" Tanong ni Yveo nang maintindihan niya ang ibig sabihin ni Gabrielle.

"Both?"

"Hmm. The Webcomic industry is a slow process. You can do it with your other novels or if you have a new one. But the entertainment industry is different. It may be risky but the result will be there in an instant. You are an awesome author. You can surely compete in the industry. Why don't you collaborate with Imperial Media? I think it's also time for Imperial Media to monopolize the entertainment industry."

Napaupo si Gabrielle at diretsong tumingin kay Yveo. "What do you mean?"

Imperial Media focuses on giving news, sports programs and TV magazines. They never involved themselves in making Movies and TV dramas.

As far as Gabrielle knows, Imperial Media has a couple of celebrity artists under them but their artists only collaborate with other stations for Movies and dramas because Imperial Media never takes the risk.

They just provide funds, training and resources. Pero never gumawa ng sariling pelikula o TV dramas ang Imperial Media.

Napatawa si Gabrielle nang may mapagtanto siya. "Shouldn't I be discussing this with Imperial Media's CEO Sky?"

"Who does Sky report to?"

"Uhm ikaw."

"Exactly. So you can just discuss it with me directly."

Gabrielle only laughed. Why does she feel like its cheating? Or was it because her husband is biased towards his wife?

Umupo na din ng maayos si Yveo mula sa pagkakahiga. "You've mentioned before that when you came to the country, you were supposed to sign a contract with Rose Media?"

Gabrielle nodded and smiled. Right, that is for Tainted Justice, one of her most popular works. It was supposed to be recreated as a live action series three years ago.

"Is my husband recruiting me to sign a contract with Imperial Media?"

Yveo's lips curled into a smile. "No. I am binding you up with your husband."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4M 1M 53
It's hard to prove yourself when everyone thinks that everything's being given to you on a silver platter. And in Siobhan Margarette's case, she'll d...
12.2M 537K 57
(Game Series # 6) Assia dela Serna's dream was to become a lawyer. Ever since she was little, she had dreamt of becoming one... But from a young age...
27.9M 1M 62
(Game Series # 4) Charisse Faith Viste believes in working hard. She does not believe in luck, only hard work. Bata pa lang siya, nasanay na siya na...
25.6M 910K 44
(Game Series # 2) Aurora Marie Floresca just wanted to escape their house. Ever since her father re-married, palagi na silang nag-aaway dalawa. She w...