Her Always and Forever

By p5_writer

After helping her older brother break his curse then going to New Orleans to help protect her family then fig... More

𝘊𝘢𝘴𝘵
𝘈𝘊𝘛 𝘖𝘕𝘌-𝘚𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘖𝘕 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙
𝘊𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘤
𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯 𝘔𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘭
𝘏𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭
𝘙𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘍𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘔𝘰𝘰𝘯
𝘚𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘦
𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦
House tour part 1 - Basement
House tour part 2 - Ground Floor
House tour part 3 - Bedrooms
𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘓𝘪𝘢𝘮
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦?
𝘗𝘚𝘈𝘛'𝘴
𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩
𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺
𝘓𝘪𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘔𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘋𝘢𝘺
𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘖𝘧 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳
𝘉𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦
𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳
𝘗𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘭
𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦
'Halloween'
𝘔𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘤𝘰
𝘊𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 2
𝘈𝘊𝘛 𝘛𝘞𝘖-𝘏𝘖𝘔𝘌
𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵
𝘔𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘥𝘺
𝘚𝘶𝘣𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴
!!!IMPORTANT!!!
Please read
𝘖+
𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦
𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦
𝘉𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴
𝘍𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘴
𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥

𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨

823 19 1
By p5_writer

"I know I have to tell them." Melody sighed.
"You leave tonight Melody, you have to go tell them now." Melody looked up at Brett with tears in her eyes.

"If I tell them then they will be devastated, the last time I left was when Allison and Aiden.... and when I did leave the look on their face made me want to stay, even if being here at the time made me depressed and I was only gone for 2 weeks. Just think about what there faces are gonna look like when I tell them I'm leaving for who knows how long."

Brett's face softened before he walked over and pulled Melody into his chest and he rubbed her back while she cried into his chest.

"But think about how they will feel if you just up and leave without telling them anything." Brett pulled back a little bit and made her look at him.

"Okay, I'll tell them now." Melody whispered. "Good, now go get changed because I don't think you want to tell them in your pajamas do you?" Brett grinned when he successfully got a giggle out of her.

"I suppose not." Melody pulled away from Brett and walked to her closet, grabbing clothes and a towel before she walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

------------------------

"Hey Melody, what brings you here?" Deaton glanced up at her with a confused look on his face before he looked down at the Siberian Husky on the operation table.

"I came to tell you something very important." She walked over and stood next to him while she played with the ring on her finger nervously.

"Oh, well, do tell. Can you hand me that vial please?" Deaton pointed to the vial on the table next to Melody, making her nod and hand it to him.

Deaton opened the vial and filled a syringe with a needle at the top before he injected it into the dog's leg, making her whimper.

Melody immediately started to pet the dog to bring her some comfort. "Umm, I don't know how to tell you this, but I'm leaving town for a little while and going to Mystic Falls to grab my niece then we are going to go to New Orleans." Deaton immediately looked up at her then set the now empty syringe down on the table.

"You're leaving? Why?" Melody sighed before she looked up at him with sadness in her eyes.

"My niece called me on Sunday and she told me she needed my help. I can't tell you what because it's not something for me to tell anyone but she needs my help and I told her I would be there at the end of the week." Deaton quickly figured out the day in his head.

"It's the end of the week today so that means..." He trailed off making Melody give him a sad smile and nods her head, "I leave tonight." She mumbled before she looked back down at the Husky on the table.

"I'm gonna go give those people back their dog then we are going to talk, okay?" He asked/told her, making her nod and mumble a 'yes'.

Deaton walked over to the entrance of the back room before he whistled and snapped his fingers, making the Husky look over at him and get up and walk over to him.

Deaton gave the dog a pat on the head before he walked to the front with the dog following him.

Melody waited for Deaton to come back for about 5 minutes before he walked back in, "Why didn't you say anything before?"

"Well, there was a whole bunch of stuff going on so there wasn't really any good time I could tell you or anyone really." She told him, but Deaton could tell it wasn't the full truth.

"What else?" Deaton told her, making her look up at him with fake confusion. "What do you mean?" Deaton gives her a look.

"I know you, Melody. You don't care if there is an appropriate time to tell people things most of the time unless there is another reason, that's one of the things all of us admire about you. You will call anyone out on their BS or tell them what you think about them and tell people if something is going to happen even if it's not the right time to say it. So, let's try this again. What else?" He told her making her give a small groan and mumble something about 'Stupid observing people' and 'Why do they have to observe and call me out?'.

"I didn't want to make any of you guys upset because I was leaving, but Brett being the smart asshole he is reminded me you guys would be more upset if I just left without telling you guys anything and Liam, for once, agreed with him." Melody told him, making him chuckle and nod his head.

"They weren't wrong." Deaton told her, "I know that's why I'm here and telling you first before I tell anyone else." She told him.

"I'm not happy you are leaving but she is your family so I'm not going to stop you or try to get you to stay just promise me you'll come back." Deaton walked over to her.

"I'll be back, I give you my word." She told him before he pulled her into a hug.

"The Mikaelsons may be my family but so are you guys. You, Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Malia, Derek, Issac, Peter, even if I am mad at him, Chris, Coach, Liam, Mason, Kira, Danny, Ethan, Jackson, Melissa, and Noah. All of you are also my family which technically makes you guys unofficial Mikaelsons." She said, making Deaton chuckle.

"You are like a niece to me Melody, I never really got the chance to be an uncle than you came and then out of nowhere boom, I have a niece." Deaton told her, making her laugh.

"Your like another uncle to me Deaton growing up I never had any uncles. I just had a bitch of a mother, an asshole of a father that was sort of kind to me, an aunt I never knew about, Anya, who was like a mother to me, an oldest sister I didn't know was alive, 4 older brothers, 1 older sister that I knew about, a younger brother, and my 2 children that I had when I was 14." She ranted, making him chuckle before he pulled away.

"You can call me uncle Deaton or uncle Alan Melody." He told her, making her grin.

"Yay!" She said, making him laugh. "Now go tell everyone else the important news." He told her, making her sigh and groan but nod.

"See you later uncle Alan." Melody said while she walked out the back door. "See you later Melody." He responded.

------------------------

"You can do this, you can do this," Melody encourages herself before she gets out of her car and walks into the hospital.

When she walked in she immediately saw Melissa and Noah at the front desk talking. "Hey Hun." Melissa greeted her, making Noah look at her confused before he turned around.

When he saw Melody his face immediately lit up as soon as she got close enough he gave her a hug, making her hug him back.

"Hey, can I talk to you guys privately? It's important." She asked, making their faces go from happy to worried, both of them immediately nod.

Melissa leaned over and whispered something to the women next to her, making the women nod, Melissa gave the women a grateful smile before she got up and walked around the front desk.

"Follow me." She told them before she started to walk away making them follow.

They walked for about 5 minutes before they reached an unoccupied room, "What's wrong?" Melissa and Noah asked after Melody closed the door.

"I'm leaving town for a little while." She blurted out, making their eyes widen. "What? Why?" They ask.

"My niece called me on Sunday and she told me she needed my help, I can't tell you what because it's not something for me to tell anyone but she needs my help and I told her I would be there at the end of the week." She gives them the same explanation she gave Deaton.

"But the end of the week is today..." Melissa finished for Noah, "You're leaving today, aren't you?" She asked/said, making Melody look down and give a small nod.

"Why didn't you say anything before today?" Noah asked her sadly, "And don't even think about leaving anything out." Melissa told her before she could say anything.

"Well, there was a whole bunch of stuff going on so there wasn't really any good time I could tell you or anyone really and I didn't want to make any of you guys upset because I was leaving but Brett being the smart asshole he is reminded me you guys would be more upset if I just left without telling you guys anything and Liam, for once, agreed with him and when I told Deaton he said they were right." She told them honestly.

"We don't want you to leave but she's your niece." Noah told her, "We can't ask you to stay here and not go help out your niece, that's like asking us to not help you, Stiles, or Scott." Melissa finished. "And just between you and me you're my favorite."

"I knew it." "Just say you are coming back." Noah told her.

"I'm coming back, I don't know when, but I am." She told them, making them sigh in relief.

Melissa walked over and pulled her daughter into a tight hug, "I love you, please be careful while you are gone." Melissa told her, making Melody tear up.

"I love you too and I will." She told her before her mom kissed her forehead and pulled away so Noah could hug his daughter.

"I love you, and like she said be careful or I swear you will be grounded. I don't care how old you are you will be grounded." He threatens making her chuckle.

"I love you too and like I told mom, I will." She told him, making him give her one last squeeze before he kissed the top of her head and let her go.

"Now I have to go tell Scott and Stiles next." She said while she wiped the tears that managed to fall.

"Good luck with that." Her Mom and Dad told her, making her laugh.

"I love you guys." "We love you too." They told her before she opened the door and left.

------------------------

"Scott! Stiles! Get down here I have to tell you guys something important!" Melody yelled as she walked into McCall's back door.

She heard footsteps running upstairs before the sound of people running down the stairs could be heard.

"What? What's wrong? Are you hurt? Who do we have to hurt? Is it Brett? It's Brett isn't it?" Stiles fired question after question at her, making her chuckle.

"No Brett didn't do anything, I just have something important to tell you guys. Why don't you guys sit down." She motioned to the kitchen table, making them look at each other then at her before they slowly sat down.

"What's wrong? You have that look on your face that says 'how am I supposed to tell them without them putting me on lockdown?'" Scott pointed out.

"I'm leaving town." She blurted out, deciding to just rip the bandaid off.

Scott and Stiles immediately start to choke on air, "What are you talking about?" "What do you mean you are leaving town?" Scott and Stiles demand, making her huff.

"My niece, Hope, called me on Sunday and she told me she needed my help I can't tell you for what because it's not something for me to tell anyone but she needs my help and I told her I would be there at the end of the week." Scott and Stiles look at each other and both of them do the dates in their heads.

"If you told her Sunday and it's Saturday today-" Scott said before Stiles cut him off, "You leave tonight don't you?" Stiles accused.

"Yes, I leave tonight." She sighed.

"Why didn't you say anything before the end of the week was over?" Scott asked her confused, making Stiles nod his head and point to Scott, "And if you leave anything out I will do something to your car." Stiles told her.

"There was a whole bunch of stuff going on so there wasn't really any good time I could tell you or anyone really, and I didn't want to make any of you guys upset because I was leaving but Brett reminded me you guys would be more upset if I just left without telling you guys anything." She rushed out, knowing Stiles would really do something to her car.

"If you would've left without saying anything to us I would have tracked you down and destroyed your car, I hope you know that." Stiles told her.

"Yeah, yeah." She mumbled.

"Listen, Melody, we want you to stay but she is your family as much as we are, probably more. We are gonna be upset you are leaving but as long as you come back we will be fine and even if you don't come back as long as we get to see you we will live." Scott told her before he got up and walked over to her, pulling her into a hug so tight that if she was human her ribs and spine would have broken.

"I love you big brother." Melody mumbled. "I love you too little sister." He told her.

"Thank you, you're like the sister I never knew I needed." He said after he let her go so Stiles could hug her.

"He's right. I'm not happy you're leaving but she's your family so as long as I see you I'll live." Stiles told her, making her smile up at him.

"I love you big sis." He told her. "I love you too little brother." She told him before he let her go.

She gave them one last smile before she walked out of the McCall house.

------------------------

"Hey Lydia, Malia, Kira." Melody said when she walked into Lydia's house and into the living room.

Lydia, Malia, and Kira looked over at her and gave her a grin, "Hey" "Yo" "Sup" They greeted her.

"I have important news for you guys, and no I'm not pregnant and me and Brett are not getting married." She told Malia and Lydia.

"Then what's the news?" Lydia asked her.

"My niece, Hope, you guys have met her, called me on Sunday and she told me she needed my help. I can't tell you what because it's not something for me to tell anyone but she needs my help and I told her I would be there at the end of the week."

"Wait, correct me if I'm wrong because math is not even remotely my strongest subject, you promised her Sunday and today is Saturday that means it's the end of the week and we are just hearing about this." Malia told her.

"You're right." Kira, Lydia and Melody told her.

"Yeah I thought so." Malia said. "Why are we just hearing about this?" Lydia and Malia demanded while they glared at her.

"There was a whole bunch of stuff going on so there wasn't really any good time I could tell you or anyone really and I didn't want to make any of you guys upset because I was leaving, but Brett reminded me you guys would be more upset if I just left without telling you guys anything." She told them.

"How long are you leaving for?" Kira asked her.
"I don't know but it's going to be a little while." She told her.

"What does Hope need help with?" Malia asked her, making Melody shake her head. "I can't tell you guys unless she tells me I can." She told her.

"Call her and ask if you can tell us." Lydia told her, making her sigh but she pulled out her phone and called her niece anyway.

"Hey can I tell Malia, Lydia and Kira you know what?" Melody asked, the three girls could hear someone laugh on the other end of the phone, "Yes, you can tell them." Malia hears Hope say, making her give Lydia and Kira a nod and a grin.

"Ok love you bye." Melody says before she hangs up, "Hope is pregnant and needs my help since I have been pregnant and Rebekah hasn't and Freya would scold her and you know what happened to her mom." She tells them.

"Wait, you had kids?" Kira asked her, making Melody nod her head with a smile on her face.
"Two little boys." She told her while she pulled one of the photos she has of them out of her bra and handed it to Kira.

"What were they like?" Kira asked while she passed it to Malia who wanted to see it.

"The one with the dark hair, his name is Paul, he's the oldest by a second, he had tan skin like his father, every time you seen him he would have a smirk on his face. He was protective of his family but he was most protective of his twin and me, even if he was only 3 years old." Malia handed the picture to Lydia.

"The one with the blonde hair is Parker, last time I seen him his hair was starting to turn the same color as his twin. He also had tan skin like his father, he was the happy twin, every time you seen him he would have a smile on his face and when he didn't lord help whoever made that smile disappear because not only would I be after them but so wouldn't my siblings, my father, Anya, and his twin." Lydia handed the picture to Melody, who put it back in her bra.

"Where are they?" Malia asked.

"I don't know, the last time I saw them was the night my family turned. The night after my mother put the curse on Nik, me and him went to talk to her and as Nik was going to go and rip her heart out I stopped him and asked her where they were and she told me I would never see them again so I ripped her heart out." She told them honestly, making Lydia and Malia glare at the wall.

"She's lucky she is dead or else I would have killed her." Malia told Melody, "And I would have helped." Lydia added.

"Do you think they are still alive?" Kira slowly and carefully asked, knowing that asking a mother let alone a Mikaelson something like that was dangerous.

"Yes, I do, call it mother's instinct but I just know they are alive." She tells them.

"I'm gonna help you look for them." Malia told her, making Lydia nod and point to Malia, "Me too." She says, making Melody shake her head and go to tell them they don't have to but Lydia stops her before she can.

"They are our nephews, we are helping." She says, making Melody grin and chuckle. "She's not lying, they are our nephews." Malia agreed.

"Scott, Derek, Stiles, Issac, Ethan, and Jackson said the same thing when I told them and when I told Melissa and Noah they said they were their grandchildren while Liam said they were his little brothers." Kira, Lydia, and Malia 'awww'ed at that.

"That's so cute." Lydia squealed, "But back to what you came here to say, are you gonna come back?" Kira asked Melody.

"Yes, I'm coming back." She told them, "Good." Malia told her as she got up and gave her a hug making her laugh and hug her back.

"We will see you then." Lydia said as she got up and gave her a hug when Malia let her go, "Have fun while you are gone, okay?" Kira told her when she got a turn to give her a hug.

"Yeah I will." Melody said before she pulled away.

"Be careful we love you." They told her. "I love you guys more." She told them before she left.

------------------------

"It's only Coach, you can do this." Melody told herself before she got out of her car and started to walk towards the lacrosse field.

"Come on Greenberg! Can't you do anything right!" Coach yells, making Melody laugh.

When Coach heard that very familiar laugh he looked around and when he spotted his niece his face immediately lit up, making the whole lacrosse team sigh in relief.

"You think she is about to tell Coach?" Stiles asked Scott and Liam.

"Yeah" "Definitely" They reply. "I wish her the best of luck." Stiles says before his face suddenly falls.

"What?" Scott asked Stiles. "If she leaves, just imagine what Coach is going to be like." Stiles said, making Scott and Liam freeze and pale.

"I think we should have put her on lockdown." Scott said, making Stiles and Liam nod in agreement.

"Hey Melody, how's my favorite person?" Coach asked, making Melody grin.

"I'm good I just have very important news for you and no I'm not getting married and I'm not pregnant." She said, making him sigh in relief.

"What's this important news?" He asked. "I'm leaving town for a little bit." She told him, making him nod his head before he freezes.

"Does McCall and Stilinski know?" He asked.

"Yes, they do." She tells him confused. "And they are letting you go?" He asked, making her nod.

"McCall! Stilinski! Get your asses over here! Now!" He yells, making them look at each other and gulp before they jog over.

"You are letting her leave?" He glared at them. "Yes Coach." They gulp.

"Why the hell would you do that?" He yells, making them jump and stumble over their words.

"I trusted you guys to act as her brothers and stop her from doing things like this!" Coach yelled again, making them back up a little bit.

"It wasn't their decision uncle Fin." She told him, making him turn to her.

Stiles and Scott took this opportunity to run, "Why are you leaving?" Coach finally asked.

"My niece, Hope, the one I told you about, called me on Sunday and she told me she needed my help. I can't tell you what because it's not something for me to tell anyone but she needs my help and I told her I would be there at the end of the week." She told him, making him sigh knowing he can't do anything about this.

"Just say you are coming back or else these students' lives will be hell." Coach said, making everyone pale and give her a look that said 'please come back', making Melody laugh.

"I'm coming back, I promise." She tells him, making everyone give a big sigh of relief.

"Good." Coach said with a smile before he pulled her into a hug, shocking everyone but her.

"I love you kid." He told her while he held her tighter. "I love you too uncle Fin." She tells him before he reluctantly lets her go and watches her walk away.

------------------------

"Melody?" Peter questioned. "Hey uncle Peter." Melody sent him a small smile. "What're you doing here?"

"I came to say goodbye. I'm leaving Beacon Hills to go help my niece." Peters face dropped. "I came to tell you because even though I'm mad at you for what you did, I still care about you."

Peter looked down in shame, "Why don't you hate me?" That caught Melody's attention, "If I was in your shoes I'd hate me."

"Because, despite what you did, I can't bring myself to hate you. I could tell myself I do but my heart will always tell me I don't. You're still my uncle Peter, even if what you did was horrible. I believe everyone is working on themselves. I can't turn my back on you until I know there's no hope." Melody let her words sink in before she went to leave.

"Thank you Melody, for not turning your back on me." Melody sent Peter a soft smile, "That's what family does, they don't turn their backs on each other when they need you the most." With that she left.

------------------------

"You got everything packed?" Brett asked as he helped her bring her things downstairs, "Yeah, everything I'll need anyway." She tells him, making him nod.

"There is a surprise waiting for you outside." He tells her, making her look at him confused before she goes to the front door and opens it and when she does she immediately tears up.

"Thought you could leave without saying goodbye?" Derek asked as him, Chris, Ethan, Jackson, and Isaac leaned on her car.

Melody immediately ran over and gave all of them a tight hug. "It's good to see you." Jackson said while he squeezed the air out of her body. "Me too Jack Jack." She mumbled into his chest.

"Have you gotten shorter?" Isaac teases her while he gives her a hug, making everyone laugh.

"No, you dick, you're just insanely tall like your goddamn doppelgänger." She told him while she slapped his chest, making him laugh.

"Look at you shortcake, you got even more sexy, you have to teach me your ways, first the ass kicking in heels and now this." Ethan tells her while he pulls her into a hug, making Melody grin.

"I'll think about it." She said, making him laugh while he lets her go only for her to be pulled into a hug by Derek.

"Isaac's right, you have gotten shorter, and it's just not been a few days." Derek joked, making everyone laugh again and Isaac high five him.

"I hate you guys." She groans, making Chris raise an eyebrow at her, "Even me?" He asked, making her shake her head, "You're the only one I love here." She tells him while she gives him a hug making everyone gasp and hold a hand over their heart.

"You wound us shortcake." They tell her, making Brett, Chris, and Melody laugh.

"You did this?" Melody asked Brett, making him and everyone nod their heads.

"When he first called me and said he was your boyfriend I wanted to hurt him, but when he told me what he wanted to do I was like 'Maybe he's not that bad.'" Jackson said, making Isaac and Ethan nod their heads.

"Thank you." She told him, making him wave her off, "I said I would make it up to you. This is step one." He said, making Melody grin and everyone look at them confused.

"Make up for what?" They ask, making Melody's eyes widen.

"Well, when-" Melody quickly covered Brett's mouth and gave him a glare.

"Nothing that's important. He did something stupid and thinks he needs to apologize and make up for it." She answered vaguely.

"Okay." They look at them suspiciously but shrug it off, making Melody sigh in relief and uncover Brett's mouth.

"Come on, let's load her stuff in." Chris tells everyone, wanting to give Brett and Melody a moment, but he ends up having to pull out his gun and cock it because they were all being the overprotective brothers that they are.

"Fine." They grumbled, making Chris smirk and Brett and Melody laugh.

"I love you." Melody blurts out and immediately covers her mouth with wide eyes, making Brett laugh

"I love you too Melody." Brett tells her, making her eyes widen even more if that was possible. "I love you and I don't care that you're a Mikaelson....or that you're crazy as hell." He tells her before he leans down and kisses her.

This kiss was different from the others, this one was filled with passion, want, lust, happiness, longing and most of all.......

Love.

"Alright break it up." They hear Jackson, Isaac, and Derek say before the sound of someone getting slapped in the head goes through the air followed by three 'ow's, making Melody giggle before she slowly pulls away from the kiss.

Melody thinks for a minute about if she should say it or not but decides she should. Melody looked Brett in the eyes before she opened her mouth and said something that made Chris, Derek, Jackson, Isaac, and Ethan stare with wide eyes in shock and Brett's heart feel like it flutters than his chest feel all warm and fuzzy.

"Always and Forever." Melody tells Brett. "Always and Forever." Brett tells Melody.

"Everything's in your car." Chris tells Melody, making her nod and give him a grateful smile.

She looked over to her car and couldn't help but burst out laughing. Derek, Jackson and Isaac were pouting and rubbing their heads while they glared at the back of Chris's head and Ethan was rolling on the ground laughing at them.

"I love you guys." Melody told them while she climbed into her car.

"We love you too." They told her, making her grin before Brett leans down and gives her kiss through her open car window making Derek, Isaac, and Jackson groan but keep their mouths shut to avoid getting hit again.

"I love you." Melody tells Brett when he pulls away, "I love you too sweetheart." Brett tells her, making her give him a lovesick grin that he gives right back before she puts her car in drive and drives away.

------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 429 28
𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 ─ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒. Kat has always known what she was going to do with he...
276 22 14
Sophia Stilinski has had unexplainable powers since she was a kid. She never thought anything of it. That is, until her brother's best friend gets bi...
114K 5.2K 64
❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥, 𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨�...
1.6K 34 12
While Scott struggles to find his place as an Alpha, he, Allison and Stiles begin to experience strange side effects as a result of reigniting the po...