iris, supernatural [ 2 ]

Par maybankwalker

[ supernatural -- seasons 9-15 ] Larissa Brewster Series: Habits Iris I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the s... Plus

cast
001. ezekiel
002. wicked witch of the west
003. dog-dean hybrid
004. reborn virgins
005. goodbye kevin
006. evil angel extraction
007. no husband or baby
008. werewolf bestie garth
009. lunch ladies
010. haunted bunker
011. ghostfacers demise
012. domestic single mom life
013. curing dean
014. werewolf sisters
015. the musical
016. inheritance
017. cop retreat
018. "sounds like teenage girl dean"
019. no place like home
020. teenage dean
021. technology ghost
022. sick athena
023. burning the wrong book
024. night moves
025. lizzie borden house
026. killer costumes
027. imaginary friend
028. going to visit the cage
029. not uncle cas
030. homemade chicken
031. valentine's day
032. back in time
033. dying husband and god
034. god's plan
035. dean's sacrifice
036. torture
037. bedridden
038. breaking point
039. funeral crasher
040. rock devil
041. single mom
042. mother's love
043. memory loss
044. lance of michael
045. mom vs. mom
046. probation
047. betrayed
048. "i want to hate him but i can't."
049. heartbroken sam
050. birth of a nephilim
051. "you say goodbye."
052. toddler ptsd
053. "i'm always right."
054. old west
055. possible evil twin
057. the butterfly
058. helpless
059. reconcile
060. "donatello's a biter."
061. blood of a saint
062. scooby gang
063. sticky notes
064. gabriel's out
065. "whole team's together"
066. archangel grace
067. master plan
068. lucifer's end
069. self destructive couple
070. finding dean
071. alternate kaia
072. hatchet man
073. super charged monsters
074. losing kids
075. christmastime
076. ma'lak box
077. dinner with the parents
078. medusa
079. different wife
080. monster in the woods
081. nick's plan
082. three months early
083. grieving and manipulating
084. the end
085. ghostpocalypse
086. final plan
087. anything for kids
088. hungover
089. lost hope
090. normal life
091. pool
092. saving kaia
093. alternate brothers
094. mrs. butters
095. chat with amara
096. old friend
097. final fight
098. dean's last words
099. epilogue
Thank You

056. wayward sisters

426 23 5
Par maybankwalker

Dean is sitting at the table and cleaning his gun when Sam and Larissa walk in, Athena skipping in behind them.

"I think she's clean." Sam comments.

"Anything on Ketch?" Dean asks.

"No. Checked every hospital in a 50 mile radius. Nada." Sam says.

"Crazy son of a bitch probably pulled the bullet out with his teeth." Dean says.

"Yeah." Sam scoffs.

"What about Jack?" Dean asks.

"I talked to Cas. He's got nothing. It's like we gotta find something in the lore or wait for Jack to make a mistake." Sam says, sitting across from his brother and Larissa sits next to Sam.

"Yeah, well, the "mistakes" are what I'm worried about." Dean says. Athena climbs onto her dad's lap, cuddling into his chest and hugging his arm. Dean's phone rings and he answers it and puts it on speaker. "Yeah?"

"Dean Winchester?" They hear a man ask.

"Who's this?" Dean asks.

"I have something you might be interested in." The man says.

"No, we're happy with our cable provider. Thank you." Dean goes to hang up.

"What about your Nephilim?" The man asks. "Word on the street is he's gone rogue."

"Yeah? What street is that?" Dean asks.

"Hell Street. Hell Avenue. Just Hell, really." The man says.

"Demon." Sam whispers.

"What if I told you I had a way to find your boy? Meet me at Smile Diner at 12:45." He instructs before hanging up.

+++

Larissa sits next to Sam while he studies the piece of parchment that the demon gave them for a spell to track Jack.

"What's the verdict?" Dean asks, walking in.

"The spell... I think it checks out." Sam says. "I put together a rough translation. Um, it's Canaanite. Dates back to the time of King Solomon, who apparently commissioned it to keep tabs on the Queen of Sheba who, according to the lore, was half angel."

"She was a Nephilim? So, what you're saying is that King Solomon created a spell so that she could stalk his girlfriend."

"Yeah. And it looks like it works. Or it would work..."

"If we had the other half. Which, without it, we got nothing."

"Pretty much."

"Great."

"Look, whatever game Bart is playing, I-I-I don't wanna play it, but..."

"Sam, you know that these things don't usually go our way."

"It doesn't matter. Jack is out there, in the world, and he's alone and he's scared and he's dangerous. And if this is our chance to find him... we have to take it."

Dean nods and leaves.

"If you really don't wanna do this, then I can go and you stay with Thena." Larissa says.

"N-No. I don't... I don't want you risking your life or-or anything else." Sam says.

"But you can risk yours?" Larissa asks.

"Look, just... even Athena has to be away from a parent, it's better if she's away from me. You know, she's got... she still has that separation anxiety from you and-and I know I wouldn't be able to calm her down for too long. Besides if this thing goes very south... I'd rather her lose her dad then her mom."

"And I'd rather her lose her mom then her dad."

"So we're both okay with dying for each other. Shocker. But, my first point stands... she almost never lets you out of her sight ever since... ever since Ketch."

"Yeah. I guess for that reason... just please don't die."

"Promise." Sam softly kisses her.

+++

Sam and Dean get back from the case and the three adults are in the bunker and Dean walks over with three beers.

"You okay?" Dean asks.

"Yeah, not really. Not exactly the best day, you know?" Sam says.

"Well, it's not the worst. We did save somebody. That felt good." Dean says.

"Yeah. Yeah, it did. But... back to square one with Jack."

"We'll figure something else out. And if that doesn't work, then we'll move on to the next, and then whatever's after that. We just keep working, cause it's what we do."

"It feels really good to hear you talk like that again."

"I'll drink to that."

+++

Sam and Larissa are sitting at the map table and Athena is coloring while lying on the floor and Dean walks in.

"Patience, hey. This is, uh, Dean Winchester. Listen, I know that I, uh, told you to avoid this life, but, uh... me and my brother, we're-- we're looking for someone. And we put an APB out with every hunter we know, and... nothing. We really could use a psychic's help on this. So... if you could call me back. Thanks." He ends the message.

"Any word from Cas?" Dean asks.

"Yeah. Uh, he says he's still looking for Jack, working a lead in Tucson." Sam says. Dean's phone rings and he shows the caller ID to Sam who hums. Dean answers the phone, putting it on speaker.

"Hi, Jody." Dean greets.

"Hey, Jody." Larissa says.

"Hey, Jody. What's going on?" Sam asks.

"Jody! Jody, Jody!" Athena gets up, standing at the table, looking at Dean's phone.

"Hey guys, I got something for ya. Friend of mine from Bismarck PD called with a lead. He said that a local artist was found dead with his eyes burned out." Jody says.

"Sounds angel-y." Dean comments.

"Yeah, that's what I thought, except for that there was a witness -- the victim's girlfriend. She pegged someone at the scene. She gave the police a description. I think it's your boy." Jody says.

+++

While Sam and Dean went to find Jack, they dropped Larissa and Athena off at Jody's first so they weren't stuck back at the bunker and so Larissa was close if anything happened.

It's been a few days neither Sam nor Dean have answered any of Jody or Larissa's phone calls.

"Hey. Sam, could you call me back?" Jody asks as there's a knock on her door. "I just need to know that you're okay." She hangs up, going to the door.

"Are daddy and Uncle Dean okay?" Athena asks her mom before biting into her dino nugget.

"They're okay, baby. They're just... not answering their phones." Larissa says.

"You say they always answer their phones." Athena frowns.

"Yeah, ye-yeah, um... don't worry, baby. They're fine." Larissa tells her, walking over to where Jody and a teenage girl. "What's going on?"

"Uh, Larissa, this is Patience. Patience, this is Larissa." Jody introduces.

"Oh, the, um... the psychic, right?" Larissa asks.

"I guess, yeah." Patience nods.

"Uh... are you here for a... for a reason?" Larissa asks.

"Something bad's coming." Patience states.

"Does-- are Sam or Dean hurt?" Larissa asks.

"No." Patience shakes her head. Larissa feels a small wave of relief, but still a lot of worry.

+++

"Tried Donna, Walt. Nobody's heard anything." Alex tells Jody. They're at the table and Alex is sitting down. Patience is somewhere else in the house and Larissa is on the couch and she managed to get Athena down for a nap about half an hour ago.

It's been a few days since Patience got here, and Larissa's fear for Sam and Dean, plus what Patience saw, only grows with each passing minute.

Larissa hasn't been able to get a wink of sleep, too worried that she could already be a widow and not know it. She's running out of excuses to tell Athena of why she can't talk to Sam, not wanting to explain to the four year old that Sam is who knows where.

They hear the door open, all turning to look in the direction, watching Claire walk in.

"Surprise. Hi, Jody. Alex. You miss me?" Claire asks Alex.

"Not really." Alex shrugs before smiling a little.

Jody motions to the injury on Claire's lower lip.

"Oh, it's just a werewolf. No big deal." Claire says and Jody hugs her. "Whoa." Claire says after a few moments. "When did we become huggers?"

"I'm just glad you made it home safe." Jody tells her before spotting Patience walk in. "There's somebody I want you to meet. This is, uh, this is Patience."

"Hi." Patience greets.

"Hi." Claire says.

"Patience drove up from Atlanta. She's been staying with us for a few days." Jody informs.

"Are you a hunter?" Claire asks.

"Psychic." Patience corrects.

"Cool. You're wearing my sweatshirt." Claire points out.

"Uh, Jody..." Patience tries to explain.

"Is she sleeping in my room too?" Claire asks Jody.

"Actually, the guest room is storage now. So..." Jody says.

"It's fine. I'm the one who left." Claire says. "So, Sam and Dean. What do we know?"

~ ~ ~

"Hey, Jody, thanks for your help earlier. So listen, we're looking for someone, Kaia Nieves. She might be the key to saving mom. So if you hear anything..." Sam's voicemail says.

"Gotta go, call you later." Dean says before the voicemail ends.

"Ow." Claire mutters as Alex cleans her cut.

"Baby." Alex scoffs as Claire swats her hand away.

"That was three days ago, we haven't heard anything since." Jody says.

"What about the girl? Kaia?" Claire asks.

"Yeah, I ran her name through the system. She was picked up for possession in Minnesota and then she escaped from court ordered drug rehab three days ago. Warrant out for arrest." Jody says.

"Check the rehab center and the local hospitals." Claire says.

"Already did." Alex says. "You going to be okay?" She asks Jody.

"Yeah." Jody nods.

"All right." Alex gets up and grabs her bag, going for the front door.

"Where are you going?" Claire asks.

"Night shift." Alex states.

"So Sam and Dean are missing and you're bailing?" Claire asks.

"I have a job, Claire." Alex says.

"Huh. So do I, it's called hunting." Claire says.

"Good luck." Alex tells Jody before leaving.

"What is she talking about? Hmm?" Claire asks.

"Claire." Jody sighs.

"If this is about me hunting alone, I know I should've called more, but I'm fine. I'm good! I'm safe." Claire declares.

"No, you're not! Patience had a vision, that's why she's here." Jody says.

"I... I saw you die." Patience tells the Novak girl.

"Claire, she's the real deal." Jody says.

"So every vision you have, it always comes true?" Claire asks.

"I don't know. I'm still figuring all this out." Patience says.

"So you might be wrong." Claire says.

"Claire, this is serious. I'm trying to protect you!" Jody exclaims.

"Jody, that's always your excuse. Every time we'd go out on a hunt together, you'd take care of the monster while I'd just wait in the car." Claire says.

"That happened one time!" Jody objects.

"It happened every time, Jody! You-you've never even seen what I can do." Claire says.

"Claire, if I put the brakes on you it's because you can't go dive bombing into every fight--"

"Yes, I can! That's how you save people. Sitting back and making the perfect plan, losing time, that's how people end up dead."

"And if you end up dead?"

"I won't."

"Claire, you can't just run away from this."

"Watch me."

Claire grabs her jacket and storms out.

+++

Jody and Alex wheel the body of a monster into the garage. Alex unzips the bag, pulling it back to reveal the monster.

"Ugh, dude." Patience grimaces.

"What's under the mask?" Jody asks.

"Let's find out." Alex says, snapping a glove on.

"Do we have to?" Larissa asks. Alex gives her a small, slightly amused smile before she pulls the mask off, revealing a disgusting slime covered alien looking face.

Larissa gags a little, shaking her head, trying to not actually vomit.

"Oh, God." Patience mutters.

"Don't scream." Alex says.

"Might puke." Patience says. "What is that?" She asks as Kaia and Claire walk in.

"I don't know." Jody says.

"She does." Claire motions to Kaia. "It's okay, you can tell."

"Um, I'm a dreamwalker. It means when I sleep I see another world, this other dimension." Kaia says.

"Seriously?" Patience asks.

"The Bad Place, it's where that came from." Kaia motions to the monster. "Your friends, Sam and Dean, they wanted me to help them open a door to another world and we did, but something went wrong."

"Okay, so then how did this thing end up here?" Jody asks.

"The door is still open. If we find it, we find Sam and Dean." Claire says.

"No. If they're there, they're already dead." Kaia says.

+++

"We have to go. Now." Larissa hears Patience state from the living room. Larissa leaves Athena eating banana chips at the table and walks out of the kitchen and finds Claire, Kaia, and Patience.

"What?" Claire asks.

"Those monsters? They're coming, lots of them." Patience states.

"Then we should stay and fight." Claire says.

"Claire..." Larissa says.

"There's too many, they'll kill us." Patience says.

"Maybe, maybe not." Claire says.

"Look, I gave up a lot to come here. To do what was right, to save you. You want to brush that off? You want to think I'm a fake, fine. But I'm telling you right now we're all in danger." Patience says.

"Claire..." Kaia says.

+++

They're by a lake and pull up near a pier, everybody getting out of the cars. Larissa gets Athena out of her car seat and puts her on the ground.

"Stay away from the edge." Larissa orders and Athena nods, sticking by her mom anyway, not used to being around so many people.

"Why are we stopping?" Kaia asks.

"We're taking a breather. I called in some backup." Jody says.

"Like what, the National Guard?" Patience asks.

"Oh, better." Jody says.

A car horn honks, all of them turning to the car that drives in, the license plate reading D-TRAIN. Donna gets out, a wide smile on her face.

"Hiya, ladies." Donna greets.

"Hey, Donna." Alex greets, hugging her.

"Okay, you too, Rainbow Bright, come on. Bring it in." Donna tells Claire who walks over, Donna hugging both of them.

"Donna!" Athena runs over to her.

"Ah, my favorite little Winchester girl." Donna smiles, picking Athena up.

"Patience, Kaia, this is Sheriff Donna Hanscum. She's, uh, she's killed a lot of vampires." Jody says.

"Well, you know, I do what I do. Anyhoo, brought the basics." Donna says. She opens the trunk and pulls out a box full of guns and knives.

"Why do you have all this?" Patience asks.

"I'm from Minnesota." Donna says.

"Kaia, where were you when this went down with Sam and Dean?" Jody asks.

"I don't know, we were heading west out of Mankato towards Sioux Falls." Kaia says.

"So Route 14?" Donna asks, putting Athena down, the girl going back over to her mom who picks her up after seeing the toddler's grabby hands.

"We got run off the road. We pulled into an abandoned shipyard, I didn't see a sign." Kaia says.

"There's a Larsen Brothers shipyard just off Route 14, shut down in '08." Alex says.

"We'll check it out?" Jody says to Donna and Larissa who agree. "Claire, come here." The two walk away.

"So, who knows how to use a flamethrower?" Donna asks.

"And who knows how to babysit a four year old?" Larissa asks.

"I can handle baby duty." Alex offers.

"Good, cause you were definitely my first option." Larissa says. "No offense." She tells Patience and Kaia.

+++

The three women get to the shipyard and are still in the car, Donna looking through binoculars.

"You think this is the place?" Jody asks.

"Oh, yeah. You betcha." Donna says.

They get out and walk down a path into the abandoned ship. They see a melted angel blade stuck to the floor, walking in and they each have their guns out. They notice glowing coming out from an upper level of the ship.

They go up and find the rift.

"That would be what the other one looked like." Larissa mumbles.

"Oofta, there it is." Donna says. Jody holsters her gun, reaching for the gate.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, we're going to go back, right? Going to tell the girls?" Donna asks.

"I'm going in." Jody says.

"What now?" Donna asks.

"If I don't, she will." Jody says. "Donna, I cannot lose another child."

"I'm going, too. I'm not losing my husband... again." Larissa says, putting her gun in the back of her jeans.

As the two get to the rift, the three hear clicking noises.

"Jody. Rissa." Donna calls. They quietly and slowly search the corridors, finding two monsters. They take cover, hiding from them.

"Jeez! Is that a, um?" Donna whispers.

"Yup." Jody whispers as Larissa nods. The monsters run into the room and the three women go for the exit, but are spotted by two of the monsters. They shoot at the monsters before running off.

~ ~ ~

The three women are in a car, hiding, as the monsters circle them.

"If we make a run for the truck, we're dead." Donna quietly says.

"If we stay here we're dead." Jody says.

"Alrighty then." Donna says.

"I never thought Alex would get custody of Athena, but it seems to be going that way." Larissa whispers.

They hear a loud noise and one of the monsters lands on top of the car. Donna shoots through the roof as another monster charges at one of the windows. Jody goes to shoot it, but it's engulfed in flames before she can.

The three get out of the car, finding the four young women standing there. Claire is holding a flamethrower and Alex is holding Athena who has headphones on and her face hidden in the dark haired woman's shoulder.

"I called, you didn't answer. We worried." Claire says.

"And brought a four year old." Larissa adds.

"Figured despite how twisted it is, you'd appreciate it more than leaving her abandoned in a car." Alex says.

"You wouldn't be totally wrong." Larissa says.

"Where's the other one?" Donna asks.

"There's another one?" Patience asks.

"I'm afraid there's never just one." Larissa says.

"It probably bolted." Claire says, putting the flamethrower down. She notices the glowing rift. "Is that the door?" She rushes in the direction it is.

"Claire. Claire! Claire, please wait!" Jody calls as Claire, chasing after her. Larissa and Kaia follow, all running up the steps.

"What?" Kaia asks.

"It's getting smaller, it's closing." Jody says. Claire reaches for it. "No, Claire, wait!"

"Jody, I know you're trying to protect me, but I need to save Sam and Dean and you have to let me." Claire says.

"I know." Jody says.

"You ever shot a gun before?" Donna asks Patience while the woman and Alex loud the guns and Athena is standing by Alex, keeping an arm wrapped around her leg.

"No." Patience answers.

"Okey-doke, here you go." Donna gives her a gun. "Aim in their general direction, relax and squeeze. Squeeze, don't pull." They hear a monster and Donna aims in its direction. "Oh, there he is. Hiya, buddy." Before Donna can shoot, multiple other monsters appear, advancing towards the four.

"Upstairs. Move." Donna orders.

Alex picks Athena up in one arm, rushing up the stairs with Donna and Patience behind her while Donna starts to shoot.

"Jody! A little help. Jody!" Donna shouts.

"Go." Jody motions to Claire.

"I'll protect you." Claire tells Kaia, holding her hand out to her. After a moment, Kaia takes it. The two get in through the rift.

Alex puts Athena behind Donna before rushing up the other flight of stairs for a cabinet. Her and Patience push the cabinet down the stairs before pushing it down the second set of stairs and blocking the monsters off.

Jody and Larissa run into the staircase.

"They're gone?" Donna asks and the two women nod.

"Mommy!" Athena cheers.

"Hey, baby." Larissa smiles, picking her daughter up. They go into another room and all keep their guns at the ready, cautiously walking around. The room they walk into is clear and they spread out, ready to fight again.

"Okay, anything gets in here, we take it down." Jody says.

"Okay." Larissa whispers, opening the doors to a small cabinet that's against the wall. "C'mere, baby." She kneels down and puts her gun on the floor, knowing the others have her back. She takes the headphones off Athena.

"Now, no matter what you might hear, do not leave this cabinet. You stay in here until mommy or one of these four get you, got that?" Larissa says.

"Got that." Athena nods.

"Okay." Larissa kisses her on the forehead. She helps Athena sit in the cabinet.

"I love you." Larissa quietly tells her.

"Love you, too." Athena says and Larissa puts the headphones back on. Larissa shuts the cabinet, keeping one of the doors cracked so her daughter can breathe.

Larissa picks her gun back up, staying stood in front of the cabinet, making sure nothing gets to her daughter.

"Hey." Donna calls to Patience who looks terrified. "You got this." She encourages. They hear the monsters.

"All right, girls. Let's go to work." Jody says.

As the monsters charge in, they shoot at them. Larissa shoots at one, having to shoot it about four times before it goes down.

Unknown to any of them, Athena opens the cabinet door a little further and her jaw drops at all the gun shooting. Her eyes widen when she sees a monster get in the room. Athena quickly sits back, pulling the door mostly shut again.

Donna shoots at a monster that dives behind a table for protection. Jody rushes over, and shoots at it from above.

A monster runs at Patience and she shoots it, looking at it in shock as it falls. They hear a loud noise.

"No!" They hear Claire scream. Jody rushes into the room where the rift is. Larissa quickly grabs Athena out of the cabinet, the others following and rushing into the room.

They find Jody with Claire on the floor and Larissa looks up, finding Sam and Dean making relief overcome her.

Larissa squeezes Dean's shoulder as she passes him, Dean squeezing her elbow, before she hugs Sam.

Sam hugs her back, wrapping his arms around both her and Athena.

"Daddy!" Athena grins, happy to finally see him after what's felt like forever.

"Hey, baby." Sam whispers, managing to smile at her, kissing her on the forehead. He kisses Larissa on the head, keeping both of them in his hold.

Jody looks at the brothers who sadly shake their heads. Jody tightens her hold on Claire as the girl continues to cry for Kaia.

+++

They're at Jody's and they're staying the night, deciding to head back to the bunker tomorrow after the long day.

Larissa and Sam are lying on the bed in the extra guest room that Jody has. Patience, Dean, and Donna are in the living room, the former having given Claire her room back.

Athena is asleep between her parents, Sam gently brushing through her hair.

"You know, you had me pretty worried for a minute, there." Larissa quietly says, not wanting to wake the toddler up.

"Ah, don't worry. You can't get rid of me that easily." Sam smiles making Larissa let out a quiet laugh.

"I love you." She whispers.

"I love you, too." Sam whispers back, softly kissing her. He cups one side of her face as they continue to kiss.

"We shouldn't do this with Athena right here. That'd be terrible, terrible parenting." Larissa says.

"When's the last time we had sex?" Sam asks.

"Way too long." Larissa whispers. "What, wanna do it now?"

"I... it's a crowded house." Sam says.

"So we'd just have to be really, really, really quiet... and make sure we lock the door." Larissa whispers with a small smirk.

"I can be quiet, but you do have trouble with that." Sam smirks.

"Shut it." Larissa says and Sam quietly laughs.

"Put her with Dean." Sam whispers. Larissa smiles as Sam kisses her again, cupping her face, Larissa's hand going to his neck. Larissa hums, pulling away.

"Maybe I should actually get her out of here first." Larissa whispers.

"Beautiful idea." Sam says.

"Yeah." Larissa mumbles. She carefully picks her daughter up, carrying her out to the living room.

Dean is lying on a pallet and snoring as he sleeps on his back.

Dean wakes up when he feels something be put next to him, opening one eye to see Larissa putting Athena next to him.

"What are you doing?" He sleepily asks.

"You get Athena for the night." Larissa whispers.

"Why?" He asks.

"Uh... reasons." Larissa says. It takes Dean a moment before he's grimacing in disgust.

"Ugh, gross." He groans.

"Shut up, Winchester." Larissa hisses, rushing back to the bedroom.

+++

The next day, Alex and Patience are putting supplies away while the Winchesters leave, Jody walking with them.

"Bye, guys." Sam tells the two young girls who wave.

"You know, I tried talking to her." Dean tells Jody.

"Yeah, she's, uh, she seems pretty shut down." Sam says.

"Claire's going to need a lot of time." Jody says.

"Well, um, when she is ready to hear it..." Sam says.

"You tell her thank you from us." Dean says and Jody nods with a smile.

"Jody, that rift was open for a while. More of those things may have come through." Sam tells her.

"Now we've seen some freaks, but over there it's a whole new world of bad." Dean says.

"We will handle it. Come on, you guys take care of the world. We got Sioux Falls covered." Jody assures.

"Damn right you do." Dean agrees.

They each hug Jody goodbye before getting in the Impala and Larissa buckles Athena up before Dean drives off.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.8K 12 11
Supernatural oneshots/imagines [currently on hiatus] Read if you dare! >:) I will be writing mostly about Dean, Sam, and Castiel. If requested I...
57.6K 2.2K 15
no reason to stay is a good reason to go 𓍢ִ໋ supernatural 𓍢ִ໋ dean winchester x fem!oc 𓍢ִ໋ season one - fifteen 𓍢...
399K 9.7K 37
(SLOW BURN) - ❝I've done things. Things I can't forgive myself for. And I don't want to tell you guys, because I'm afraid you won't be able to forgiv...
139K 3.7K 33
❝ 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 ❞ ➣ 〚 jack kline x fem! oc 〛 〖 se...