The Wedding Planner -Justin B...

Autorstwa escapehemmings

Never let your high school enemy plan your wedding. Lake and Justin never got along in high school. After... Więcej

Chapter 1: Making the calls
Chapter 2: Planned dinners
Chapter 3: "It's actually salmon"
Chapter 5: "Move it, Bieber"
Chapter 6: reunited with highschool enemies
Chapter 7: "And I always get what I want."
Chapter 8: Back to work
Chapter 9: "I'm only here for the pizza, not you."
Chapter 10: Best friend fun
Chapter 11: Trophy cup
Chapter 12: Wedding guests
Chapter 13: Tough night
Chapter 14: The sketch book
Chapter 15: Yes to the invite
Chapter 16: all too familiar
Chapter 17: An agreement
Chapter 18: "We're good."
Chapter 19: Drunk kisses and drunk tears
Chapter 20: Gifts
Chapter 21: Confessions and regrets
Chapter 22: "Well... I still hate you."
Chapter 23: Confrontation
Chapter 24: Airport madness and realizations
Chapter 25: Drunk drunk drunk
Chapter 26: "I need you and I need you now."
Chapter 27: Regrets
Chapter 28: The papers
Chapter 29: How to tell him
Chapter 30: Anger
Chapter 31: "He'll get over it."
Chapter 32: Apologizes
Chapter 33: Back in the light
Chapter 34: Little bastard
Chapter 35: Cuddles
New Book
Chapter 36: "I want to kiss you,"
Chapter 37: Information
Chapter 38: The day before
Important!
Chapter 39: Two broken hearts
Chapter 40: The big day
Chapter 41: The wedding
Chapter 42: Goodbye
Chapter 43: Together again
Epilogue

Chapter 4: Reunion

10.5K 292 66
Autorstwa escapehemmings

Songs for this chapter:

Holiday by Green Day

Hey Jude by The Beatles

~

Lake Coleman:

"Remind me why I gave you a spare key to my apartment?"

Will just rolled his eyes at me, "Because i'm your best friend." I shook my head, "I remember saying in case of emergencies." I pointed out to him. Will just snorted, searching through his cabinet. He pulled out a box of Lucky Charms and grabbed a bowl and milk.

"How was dinner and Lola and Ed's?" Will asked, shovelling a spoon full of cereal into his mouth.

"It was good. Ed and Jacob's cousin joined us last night." I mentioned. I crumpled up an un important piece of paper and aimed it to the trash, missing the trash can by a lot.

Well I guess we can cross out professional basketball player out as a back up career.

"I'm going to pretend I didn't see that shameful miss because i'm such a good friend," Will said, pointing his spoon at me.

"Well when you mention that you saw my terrible shot you just make me feel awkward." I told him, getting up from my spot so I can throw the sticky out in the recycling bin, which was of course filled with a whole bunch of other sticky notes.

"Anyway, is that certain cousin hot?" He wiggled his eyebrows towards my direction.

"If you swing that way, sure." I shrugged, holding back a small smile. Will just scrunched up his nose, "No thanks, I think i'll stick to living things that have the female parts."

I just laughed, grabbing my, now empty, yogurt cup and putting it into the recycling bin under the sink. "I'm going to the bookstore in about ten minutes so feel free to do whatever while i'm gone. But I swear to god William, if you bring some girl back here I will not hesitate to whack you with a brick." I threatened.

Will laughed, shaking his head at me, "Don't worry about it, Lake."

I jogged to my room, throwing off my sleeping shirt. I grabbed a tank top and slipped on one of Will's soccer hoodies that he got when he played on his team in high school. It was grey and had his team name on the front with his last name and number on the back.

After Will returned from the trip, he brought me back a hoodie that said 'kiss my cleats' but I refused to wear it in public to his dismay. I traded my pyjama pants for a pair of dark skinny jeans and I was ready to go.

Will saw me in hoodie as I passed by, he raised en eyebrow at me, "Ooo, look at you. You're supporting the right team, Lake. I heard that player 'William Knight' is a total hottie and the best player ever." Will winked teasingly.

"Ha, yeah you wish. See you, Will."

"Goodbye, my number one fan."

I snorted at his comment and headed out the door and to the elevator. The book store was pretty near by so I didn't even have to drive there unless I really wanted to.

The weather was nice out, just a bit chilly out this morning. When I got to the store I instantly went to the 'for dummies' book section.

You see, Will and I started some sort of 'for dummies' book war. It started about two years ago when Will got me a Sëx for dummies book for my birthday that year. He thought it was hilarious.

So then I obviously had to some how get back at him for that little gift of his. That's why now I own Sëx for dummies, Soccer for dummies and Beyond basic yoga for dummies.

Will ended up with, Growing a moustache for dummies and building chicken coops for dummies. That's why today I'm searching for another 'for dummies' book to get him while i'm here.

I spotted a gay pride for dummies book and instantly smirked. Oh he's going to love this one.

I grabbed it off the shelve and turned, instantly bumping into someone. "Oh there," the guy said, holding onto me so he could grab me before I fell over into one of the shelves.

I knocked over both of our books and instantly dropped to the ground do pick them up. "I'm sorry i-" I stopped when I got off the floor with our books, seeing the familiar face.

Ryan gave me a friendly smile, "Good to see ya, Lake."

I blushed a little from being so clumsy around him. "Hi, Ryan." I handed him back his book and he raised an eyebrow at the bright yellow book in my hand.

I felt the red on cheeks grow even more, "T-that's not for me," I mumbled under my breath. Ryan smirked a little, "Well I hope not because that would have ruined everything I had planned to ask in you in the future."

I almost dropped my book to the ground. I tried to hold in water cool I had left as Ryan stood there einfront of me with a big smile on his face. "So how have you been, Lake?"

"I've been just dandy." I quickly replied, mentally face palming myself. Dandy? Really, Lake?

Ryan chuckled, "That's good to know. So, um, do you live near by?" He asked, perching his book higher in his grasp. "Yeah, about a walking distance." I nodded, "How about you?"

"I'm a good fifteen drive away," He shrugged, "Are you busy right now, Lake?"

"U-um, no... why did you have something, um, planned?" I awkwardly stuttered. Why am I so awkward around guys who aren't, Will?

"Great! Maybe you would like to catch some coffee with me?" He asked, giving me a lopsided smile.

"Uh, right now?" I questioned, pointing to the ground.

"Right now." He confirmed with a nod, keeping the smile on his face.

"Right now, right now?" I motioned again. He laughed, "Yes Lake, as in right now right now. Unless you're doing something...?"

"No, i'm not. Right now is... good." I nodded in conformation.

"Good, after you." He gestured and I blushed a little again, walking ahead of him to check out.

~

"So you never told me, who is that book for?" Ryan questioned when he returned with two drinks in his hands. "Thank you," I murmured when my hand grasped the drink.

"No problem."

He slid to the chair across from me. We were currently sitting in a local Starbucks by the window where people were passing by us in the streets. The sun finally came out making it quite hot with the sun rays hitting into the room and right at us.

"And the book is for my friend, Will. It's this joke between us." I explained. Ryan laughed. "If you don't mind me asking, which one of your friends did you give my card to?"

A sign of realization appeared on Ryan's face, "Right! I gave my card to my close friend, Justin. He and his fiancé needed to find a good wedding planner and- what's wrong?"

I had instantly scrunched my face up in disgust when I heard that cruel name. "Sorry, it's nothing. It's just that back in high school there was this kid named Justin and he was the worst person ever. Like I hated him with a burning passion." I explained.

Ryan relaxed, seeing that there was nothing wrong with me. "Trust me, my pal Justin is the nicest person ever. He's talented and quite the charmer, really." He chuckled, taking a sip of his drink.

"My Justin is anything but charming. He was rude, obnoxious and quite the player. Until this day I don't even think he ever settled down. Not that I care anyway." I added before bringing my own drink up to my lips.

"You know what? Maybe you would want to meet Justin and his fiancé together? I know that's probably not the way you usually meet up with your clients, but like just to hang out?"

I smiled, "Sure, it sounds like fun."

Ryan returned the smile, "You won't regret it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:

Sorry if this is super boring! We're getting there just bear with me

-Diana

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

220 20 20
This is the story about two best friends going on a diffrent paths after high school. Who will succes and who will not ??? This is also a fanfiction...
2.7M 31.2K 42
Teegan Brooks and Justin Bieber have been bestfriends since kindergarten. They spend every day together until, Justin's musical talent is finally dis...
5.8K 136 17
Since Kindergarten Andre (Dre) and Corey has been best friends but Andre just figures out about Corey's sister Justice. And falls in love with her an...
252K 8K 63
A love story between a lonely girl and a lonely boy with friends surrounding him.