ALL I WANT IS YOU

By 7lizessjae

Hyunsuk was forced by his scum father and stepmother to marry Jihoon - the disreputable heir to the Park cons... More

Chapter 1: I Need You
Chapter 2: Aphrodisiac
Chapter 3: Darling
Chapter 4: Thunder Rain Night
Chapter 5: Love Rival
Chapter 6: Saviour
Chapter 7: Different Worlds
Chapter 8: Unknown Feelings
Chapter 9: Sugar Fried Chestnut
Chapter 10: Fragrance Of The Sea
Chapter 11: Milky Way
Chapter 12: A Date
Chapter 13: Confession
Chapter 14: Emotion
Chapter 15: Back To The Old Town
Chapter 16: Young Love
Chapter 17: Sudden Disappears
Chapter 18: Ex Girlfriend
Chapter 19: Heavy Heart
Chapter 20: Danger At Night
Chapter 21: Good Guy or Bad Guy
Chapter 22: Afraid
Chapter 23: Treat You Better
Chapter 25: Let You Go
Chapter 26: Don't Leave
Chapter 27: A Bitter Plan
Chapter 28: The Big Ending

Chapter 24: Heart Hurts

484 42 5
By 7lizessjae

After talking with Hyunsuk, Bangjeon had no choice but to look for Jihoon and tell him the contents of the phone.

"Park Jihoon, you must keep an eye on Hyunsuk and keep giving him confidence. I am afraid that he will be timid and escape at the last minute!"

"The confidence he wants never comes from me, but from himself. If he doesn't believe in himself, no one can do anything about it. If he feels like giving up and living a better life, then I can only respect him."

"What?"

Bangjeon dug his ears and seriously suspected that he heard wrongly. Hyunsuk went crazy and he admitted it. Why did Jihoon also go crazy?

"Then. . . Okay. This is your business. I'm just an outsider, so I can't say for sure. No matter what, I will respect you." Bangjeon said righteously.

Jihoon was extremely grateful for this.

Just as the call was about to be hung up, Bangjeon could not help but ask curiously, "That. . . Hyunsuk said that he knew your secret, that's why you are with him. He has been brooding over it. Can I ask a question? What kind of secret is it?"

“. . . ”

The other side was silent. Bangjeon swallowed his saliva and did not have the courage anymore.

Bangjeon said, "Pretend I didn't say anything. You guys deal with it yourself."

After hanging up the phone, Jihoon fell into deep thought. If they could continue to be together this time, he would definitely confess. His feelings for Hyunsuk were flawless. Like wasn't something that could be done in one go, but. . . Something that could be done in a long time.

At night, they slept in the same room, in order to show the old man.

However, Hyunsuk's heart was heavy. He thought he hid it well, and not even Jihoon could see it.

In reality, Jihoon had already seen through it long ago. He just didn't want to say it out loud, because he was afraid that Hyunsuk would be embarrassed.

After hurriedly passing the Lantern Festival, the school started. Hyunsuk followed Jihoon back to Seoul. He moved out of Park and went to the dormitory.

Jihoon did not set him off. It was Junkyu.

In the car, Junkyu opened his mouth and said, "Choi Hyunsuk, Choi Yeonjun will come tonight. Will you come? If you come, I will go and pick you up."

Hyunsuk was stunned.

"What is he doing here?"

"The Park's lot of luxury brands are endorsed by Choi Yeonjun. During the celebration banquet, he proposed to have dinner with Park Jihoon, and Mr. Park Agreed. I thought you knew, but Mr. Park didn't say anything?" Junkyu was a little surprised.

Hyunsuk heard him and nervously squeezed his clothes.

Jihoon did not say anything. He also knew that he would not return tonight. Could it be that he wanted to have a date with Yeonjun?

This thought could not be stopped from appearing in Hyunsuk's mind. It took root and germinated, and finally grew into a towering tree.

Just as Hyunsuk was lost in his thoughts, Junkyu's voice came into his ears.

"Mr. Choi? Mr. Choi?"

"Ah? What's wrong?" Hyunsuk came back to his senses.

"I'm going to pick you up tonight?"

"No need, no need to disturb." Hyunsuk thought that he could treat him calmly, but when his voice came out, it actually trembled slightly.

Soon, they arrived at the school.

Hyunsuk did not hesitate to get off the car and turned around to leave. He did not even turn his head back.

He felt like a huge rock was pressing down on his heart, it was so painful that he could not breathe. He had only taken a few steps when he felt an unbearable pain in his heart. His body powerlessly squatted down.

Jihoon was going to meet Yeonjun in private tonight? Why didn't he tell him?

Why?

Night fell and the Park residence was brightly lit.

The black film produced a melodious symphony, and the fragrance of red wine wafted through the air.

The half-cooked steak, red candles, and light blue tablecloths that had just been made in the kitchen.

The atmosphere was just perfect.

Jihoon had always been wearing a white shirt and a black suit. He had sexy long hair and a capable spirit. His phoenix eyes narrowed slightly. There was an indescribable emotion in them.

On the other side, Choi Yeonjun was dressed very beautifully. His crop top outlined his figure perfectly. His sexy abs and figure can made one's imagination run wild.

However, no matter how hard he try to expose his body, the man in front of him did not move at all.

No, this was a rare opportunity. Yeonjun had to take the initiative to attack.

He could not hold it in anymore and walked in front of Jihoon with the red wine. He said with a sweet smile, "Park Jihoon, thank you for inviting me. We had many misunderstandings before, so you gave this opportunity to me. Before, I was blind to not recognize you."

"Alright." Jihoon replied faintly.

"Park Jihoon, you're really generous!"

"That's because I have never cared about you. I am just talking business with you, and we each get what we need. You're the most popular star right now, and you can bring me many times more benefits. I don't need to make things difficult for money."

Jihoon was not polite at all. He was too lazy to drink with Yeonjun and shook his goblet.

The bright red liquid was like blood. Under the candlelight, it reflected a strange light.

Then, he took a sip and left Yeonjun there.

Yeonjun's beautiful face instantly distorted. He had never suffered such grievance in his entire life. From the bottom of his heart, he could not accept Hyunsuk and felt that he was a lowly person. If Hyunsuk could seduce Jihoon, could it be that he could not?
When he thought of this, he could not help but feel angry in his heart.

Yeonjun simply did not stop and pretended that he could not stand steadily. He softly fell into Jihoon's arms, and the red wine in the cup spilled all over his chest.

The white shirt was instantly dyed red.

"Aiya!"

Yeonjun pretended to be coquettish and casually wiped with his fascinating hands. But how was he wiping? His hands were about to touch Jihoon's bare skin.

But before he could get his way, his wrist was grabbed by Jihoon.

Jihoon looked at Yeonjun coldly. His face was cold, and his expression was terrifyingly cold.

"Do you know why I brought you home?"

These words seemed to have been fished out from hell, without a trace of emotion.

"Wh. . . Why?"

Yeonjun's faced Jihoon's deep and terrifying phoenix eyes, his heart violently trembled.

He subconsciously wanted to dodge, but he was unable to break free from Jihoon's large hand.

This person's gaze. . . Was so terrifying!

"Because I have a bad temper and am too lazy to put on a show. I am afraid that the reporters will take some bad pictures and affect my business. That's why I made an exception and brought you back. It seems that you don't want to have a good meal with me. Coincidentally, I'm not interested in you either. This meal is boring, and you look especially disgusted."

"Go back and tell your father not to spend any more effort on me. You want to seduce me just because of your looks. I am not blind yet."

"You. . . "

No matter how scared Yeonjun was at this moment, when he heard these humiliating words, he was so angry that his face turned green and his entire body trembled.

"Then what about Hyunsuk? What is so good about him that makes you look at him in a different light?"

"He's always good. Don't try to compare yourself with him!"

Jihoon pushed Yeonjun away. Yeonjun staggered a few steps before he managed to steady himself.

Yeonjun was so angry. Just as he was about to turn around and leave to preserve some dignity, the butler said, "Sir, Mr. Choi Hyunsuk is here."

"Hyunsuk?"

When Jihoon heard this name, his heart relaxed and tightened.

What was he doing here?

Was he here to investigate him?

"Come back."

Jihoon said to Yeonjun.

"What. . . What are you doing?"

Yeonjun was a little scared.

"Continue what you wanted to do, I won't stop you. You're not allowed to do so. Otherwise, your reputation in the Seoul will be in danger!"

"You. . . What are you trying to do?"

Yeonjun wanted to cry but had no tears. He had already been humiliated to such an extent. Why did he let him continue?

Yeonjun could only obediently go back. His trembling hands reached into the gap and helped Jihoon wipe the red wine.

Hyunsuk entered and saw this beautiful scene.

Yeonjun's entire body was almost touching Jihoon's body and his clothes were very revealing. His back and abs were all exposed in front of Hyunsuk's eyes and he could see everything at a glance.

And Jihoon did not reject Yeonjun at all, and just snuggled up to him like this.

"This. . . "

When the butler saw this scene, he was also incomparably shocked.

"What are you doing here?"

Jihoon looked at Hyunsuk indifferently. The words he said were no longer as affectionate as before.

Yeonjun instantly felt that something was wrong. These two people. . . Could it be that they had an argument? Or was it that Jihoon wanted to send Hyunsuk away and use him as a shield, so that he could be cleanly cut off?

If he could not get into the position, then he could not let Hyunsuk get away with it. Since Jihoon wanted him to continue, then he would be reckless.

Yeonjun simply brazenly sat on Jihoon's lap and hooked his neck.

Jihoon frowned in disgust, but it only lasted for a brief moment. Soon, his handsome face remained calm.

Jihoon did not have any thoughts. Instead, he felt extremely disgusted.

At this moment, he really wanted to hold Hyunsuk tightly in his arms and hug him properly.
But. . . Hyunsuk was with him. The pressure was so great. Hyunsuk was not happy at all.

Then Jihoon didn't want to be tied down by Hyunsuk, so he chose to fulfill his wish. Even if. . . He was the only one who would feel pain in the end.

Hyunsuk was so heartless, he should have. . . Forgotten about him very quickly, right?

Hyunsuk clenched his fists and looked at Jihoon blankly. He also asked himself in his heart.

What did he come here for?

He believed in Jihoon and wanted to come back to defend his love.

Or. . . Did he come here to arrest him and completely break up?

If it was the latter, I should be very happy, but why does my heart hurt so much? It was so painful that he could not breathe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 1.1K 25
I keep wanting to hear you My head is full of you At first, Choi Hyunsuk was only curious about the guy name Park Jihoon START- 26/06/2023 END- 20/09...
66.6K 3.2K 36
Everything and anything are competition for the two of them. But then- "The rule is the one who fall first is the loser and need to follow the winner...
79.6K 4.3K 37
Seungcheol knew Jeonghan, a bit very well. It was a high school rivalry that never ended. It was dragged so bad that in the present, Seungcheol and J...
174K 10.5K 27
"Please... it's wrong." she said and try to walk pass him again when he hold her wrist. "I didn't see anything wrong. what is stopping you?" he asked...