The Deku-Verse

By HansenTheMan

It was a normal day for the students of Class 1-A, until a mysterious portal opens up and sends them to a the... More

Prologue
Fantasy AU Pt. 1
Family
I need help
Lunch Break
Overwatch: Dragons
Villain Deku
Spider-Man
Regret
Quirk Or No Quirk?
Quirkless Hero
2k Reads thanks!
Villain Bakugo
Meme Break Pt. 1
Meme Break Pt. 2
Pyro Deku Pt. 1
Fantasy AU Pt. 2
I haves ideas
A Quick Announcement
What episodes to do?
Meme Break Pt. 3
Sword Art Online
A Reason to Keep Fighting
Second-Gen
Meme Break Pt. 4
Christmas Special
The Return
Valentine's Day (Not a chapter)
Avengers Academia
Happy Birthday, Bakugo
Villain Deku Pt. 2
Happy Birthday, Izuku and Mirio
Fallout 4 Pt. 1
Fallout 4 Pt. 2
Happy Birthday, Eri
Vigilante Deku
Happy Birthday, Ochako
Meme Break Pt. 5
Meme Break Pt. 6
Last Chance
Fire Drill
Happy Birthday, Todoroki
Hero Killer Deku
Kindergarten 1-A
Meme Break Pt. 7
Meme Break Pt. 8
Quirkless Empire
Villain Class 1-A
Genderswap AU
Meme Break Pt. 9 (Gun Edition)
Meme Break Pt. 10
Quirk-Swap AU
Fallout 4 Pt. 3
Happy Birthday, Tsu
Steamed Hams
Valentine's Day Special
Sword Art Online Pt. 2
Injustice
Reacting to Izuocha Stuff
Pyro Deku Pt. 2
Meme Break Pt. 11
Meme Break Pt. 12
The End
A Visit From Some Dark Variants
Happy Birthday To Me
Mustafar Duel
Meme Break Pt. 13
Meme Break Pt. 14
More Ideas
What's Been Going On Out There In The Multiverse
Happy Birthday, All Might
Meme Break Pt. 15
Meme Break Pt. 16
Happy Birthday, Shinso and Natsuo
Happy 7 Year Anniversary, My Hero Academia!
Deku 10
Infinity War
Zombie AU (Halloween Special)
Bringing In Some More People
Second-Gen Pt. 2
The Mandalorian
Meme Break Pt. 17
Meme Break Pt. 18
Manga Spoilers (DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE MANGA)
Question Time
Questions Answered
Meme Break Pt. 19
Meme Break Pt. 20
Endgame
Eri In UA
X-Men: First Class
Upcoming Chapters
Meme Break Pt. 21
Meme Break Pt. 22
Fallout 4 Pt. 4
Young Justice
Vigilante Deku Pt. 2
Quick Chapter of My Life
Meet Them All
100th Chapter Special
Fallout 4 Pt. 5
Injustice Pt. 2
Happy Birthday, Aizawa
Meme Break Pt. 23
Meme Break Pt. 24
Young Justice: Phantoms
Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
Green Ranger vs Ryu
Meme Break Pt. 25
Meme Break Pt. 26
A Visit From Some More Dark Dekus
MY/HERO UNAUTHORIZED
Another Swapped AU
Meme Break Pt. 27
Meme Break Pt. 28
The Ingenium Movie Trailer
Happy Birthday, Monoma
Happy Birthday, Aoyama
Happy Birthday, Kaminari
Izuko's Birthday
Moon Knight
Meme Break Pt. 29
Meme Break Pt. 30
A Little More of the Future
UA: The First Class
Spy x Family
Happy Birthday, Momo
Need Help
Happy Birthday, Nejire
Happy Birthday, Mineta
Meme Break Pt. 31
Meme Break Pt. 32
Happy Birthday, Tokoyami
Ryan George Christmas Song Videos
Sword Art Online Pt. 3
Fallout 4 Pt. 6
Clone Wars
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Rebels
Fallout 4 Pt. 7
Meme Break Pt. 33
Meme Break Pt. 34
Fallout 4 Pt. 8
Didn't want to do this, but...
The Old Republic: Rescue Mission
What a Great Birthday Surprise
Expiration Date

Assassin's Creed Unity

2.2K 26 13
By HansenTheMan

"I'm not bringing the kids back for this universe either because not too long ago it was the 15th anniversary of my second favorite video game series: Assassin's Creed" said Luke.

"So I take it we're gonna see a universe based off it?" asked Izuku.

"Correct. The series pretty much lost its way after Syndicate, but this universe is from before its fall. This universe focuses on the eighth game in the main series of games: Assassin's Creed Unity. The game sucks, honestly. Terrible combat, controls, multiplayer, and other things. But the story was decent, the characters were good, the soundtrack was lovely, and the graphics were beautiful, when the game wasn't glitching. But to the explain the lore of this world, it would take a while. Basically, in it the human race was created by this advanced civilization called the Isu, also known as the First Civilization, to be their slaves, then some other stuff happened, then most of the Isu and most of the human race were wiped out, but the surviving humans rebuilt society throughout history. But throughout that history, there were two factions secretly at war with each other for centuries: the Assassin Brotherhood, and the Templar Order" said Luke.

"The Knights Templar? Weren't they destroyed in the early 14th century?" asked Momo.

"They were. But in this universe they had secretly been rebuilding their organization. The Templars believe that mankind is too violent, and they think that the only way to save mankind is to control them all using things known as Pieces of Eden - powerful and magical artifacts left behind by the First Civilization. The Assassins are a Creed that have been around since ancient Egypt. They believe that the Pieces of Eden are too much power for anyone and that people should be allowed to make their own decisions, not let the Templars control them all. The two factions have been killing each other since the Holy Age across history and the world. But in this universe and time, it's the French Revolution, and there was briefly peace between the Assassins and the Templars in France. Izuku is an Assassin, and Ochako is a Templar, yet they're still a thing. Basically, when Izuku was a child, his Assassin father was killed by an Assassin-turned-Templar who makes his own luck" said Luke.

"Huh?" Izuku said.

"Only people who've played the previous game will understand the reference I just made. Back to what I was saying. Ochako's father, who was Grand Master of the French Templars at the time, took Izuku in and he and Ochako grew up together and grew close over the years. So, technically, Izuku's banging his own adoptive sister" said Luke.

Many people had looks of disgust on their face.

"But when Izuku and Ochako were young adults, Ochako's father was murdered by his fellow Templars and the time of peace between the Assassins and Templars was over. Izuku was framed for the crime and he was thrown in prison where he met Aizawa, who's an Assassin who worked with Izuku's father in this universe. Aizawa trained Izuku and they both escaped prison, then Izuku was inducted into the Brotherhood. Eventually, he and Ochako were reunited and the Templars who killed Ochako's father are now trying to kill her, so Izuku and Ochako turned to the Brotherhood for help. Most of the Assassins were against it since Ochako was a Templar, but Nezu, who was one of the Master Assassins and leaders of the French Assassins, decided that they would consider helping her. But now Nezu's been mysteriously murdered and Izuku and Ochako are trying to find the culprit. They've learned that it's an Assassin, and now they're about to see who" said Luke before pressing a button on his remote.

It began with Izuku in a blue hooded coat meeting with Ochako. He also had a scar across his left cheek.

"Charming place. What do you hope to find here?" asked Ochako in an accent that sounded more British than French.

"This is where the apothecary says he delivered the poison. I'm hoping I can pick up a trail and follow it back to the source" said Izuku, also in a British accent.

"So, wait a minute. Midoriya and Uraraka are French, correct?" asked Aoyama.

"Yep. Born and raised in France" said Luke.

"Then why do they have Japanese names and British accents?" asked Aoyama.

"They have their Japanese names because I always keep the names the same unless I have to change them. As for the British accents, blame Ubisoft" said Luke.

"Pick up a trail? Are you a bloodhound now?" Ochako joked.

"Something like that" said Izuku.

Suddenly, everything around Izuku turned blue. Ochako glowed bright blue, and there was a glowing yellow trail of fog leading somewhere.

"Izuku just activated a thing called Eagle Vision, one of the many abilities Assassins have. It allows someone to see things that can't normally be seen. The yellow smoke is the trail the poison left behind" Luke explained.

Izuku followed the trail and Ochako followed him. It lead them to right outside the Sainte-Chapelle.

"What's that place? A church or something?" Kaminari asked.

"That's the Sainte-Chapelle. Yes, it's a church" said Aoyama.

"In this universe there's secretly a whole system of tunnels underneath it that lead to the French Assassin hideout" said Luke.

Izuku turned off his Eagle Vision.

"The trail ends here" said Izuku.

"Are you sure?" Ochako asked.

"I'm sure" said Izuku.

Ochako reached for her sword and was about to enter the building, but Izuku stopped here.

"No. Wait here" said Izuku as he was about to enter.

"Don't be ridiculous, I'm not letting you go in there alone" said Ochako.

"Ochako. I have to do this myself. Please" said Izuku as he put his hand on Ochako's arm.

Ochako was silent for a few moments.

"I understand" she said.

Izuku turned to face the building.

"You'd better come back to me" said Ochako.

Izuku noticed the trail of yellow smoke lead up the walls of the Sainte-Chapelle, he then started climbing up the entire building.

"Whoa! Midoriya's like a ninja!" said Kaminari.

"Pretty much. Another Assassin ability is that they can grab onto and climb almost anything" said Luke.

Izuku climbed up the Sainte-Chapelle until he reached one of the upper outside floors where a man with a green outfit and brown cape was there waiting for him with his back turned.

"Took you long enough, Pisspot" said the man.

"Aizawa?" said Izuku in disbelief.

Everyone was shocked that Shota Aizawa was the man who murdered Nezu.

"So it seems the teacher of Class 1-A murdered our principal! Why am I not surprised?" Monoma mocked before getting hit on the head by Kendo.

"Should have known it'd be you that find me. The only question is what happens now" said Aizawa as it started to rain. He also appeared to have a scar going down his left cheek.

"You poisoned Nezu!" said Izuku.

"He poisoned us! Peace with the Templars is a fairy tale" said Aizawa as he turned to face Izuku.

"And you're the only one who can 'save the Brotherhood?'" Izuku said.

"Do you think it's the first time this's happened?! The first time that the Assassins have been forced to purge their leadership?! The first time that the Order has built itself back up from nothing to power? No. Masyaf, Montereggioni, the American Colonies... it's all happened before, and we've risen anew, stronger than ever. But now... we've lost our purpose, Izuku. We mired ourselves in politics and revolutions. But we're not a nation. We're an army. And in an army, making peace with the enemy is called treason" said Aizawa as he got closer to Izuku.

"But no. I'm not the only one who can save the Brotherhood. We can. Together" said Aizawa.

"Aizawa... you know I can't do that" said Izuku.

Aizawa nodded. "That's a pity" he said with a sad look on his face.

Suddenly, a blade ejected out of a bracer Aizawa was wearing on his left wrist and he tried to stab Izuku with it, but Izuku stopped it by grabbing Aizawa's wrist. Aizawa hit Izuku in the stomach, then Izuku let go of Aizawa and the two began to fight.

"The Assassins' main weapon is the Hidden Blade. A concealed wrist blade that is used to assassinate enemies" said Luke.

"Where can I get one?" Toga and Stain both asked.

Izuku and Aizawa pulled out their swords and began fighting. Lighting erupted in the background.

"Aizawa, please! Come back to the Council with me, we can resolve this like reasonable men!" Izuku pleaded as they fought.

"Reasonable men don't treat with Templars, boy" Aizawa said.

The two of them continued fighting until Aizawa dropped to one knee from his injuries. Izuku was about to swing his sword at him, but then Aizawa stopped the attack by grabbing the wrist of the arm Izuku was holding his sword with, Izuku also grabbed the wrist of the arm he was holding his sword with. The two struggled to get the other one to let go.

"Bah! You're a stubborn little fuck, aren't ya?!" Aizawa said.

Izuku then locked his arm with Aizawa's sword arm.

"Ask anyone" said Izuku.

"He's the most stubborn fuck I've ever known" said Shigaraki.

Izuku then headbutt Aizawa and kicked him through a door and into a small room. They both tried to swing their swords at each other, but then Aizawa threw Izuku through another door and back outside. This time to the front of the building.

As they continued fighting, Izuku managed to strike some serious blows at his former mentor.

Izuku dealt a few more strikes to Aizawa before he was once again weakened. Izuku then started trying to push Aizawa towards the railing.

"I had hopes for you! I thought you could think for yourself!" Aizawa spat.

"I can, Aizawa! I just don't think like you!" Izuku said.

Izuku now had Aizawa pinned to the railing before they both fell over it. They both landed in front of a large, circular window of the church.

"Open your eyes, boy!" Aizawa said as they both got up.

"I've seen Templars put entire villages to the sword, just for the chance of killing one Assassin! Tell me, in your vast experience - - what have you seen?" Aizawa asked.

"I've seen the Grand Master of the Templar Order take in a frightened orphan and raise him as his own son!" Izuku said defiantly.

They continued to fight once again.

"You're father'd be ashamed of you!" Aizawa said as they clashed swords in the rain.

Izuku once again had Aizawa weakened. The old man was also bleeding a lot all over.

"Geez. Midoriya can be really ruthless, even against his own teacher" said Kirishima.

Izuku pushed the blade of his sword against Aizawa's before he then pushed him off and charged at him, making them both crash through the large window and fall down to the floor below.

Izuku was bleeding a lot as well. When he got up to his feet, Aizawa was gone.

"Izuku!" said Ochako as she tried to get inside the building to help Izuku, but was blocked by a gate.

"I'm fine. Stay there" Izuku said.

Izuku looked around and had his weapon ready, waiting for Aizawa to strike.

"I shoulda left you to rot in the Bastille! Tell me, did you ever really believe in the Creed, or were you a Templar-loving traitor from the start?" Aizawa called out from wherever he was hiding.

"It doesn't have to be this way, Aizawa!" Izuku called out.

"You're the one who's making it so! If you'd just see sense, we could take the Brotherhood to a height we've not seen in 200 years!" said Aizawa.

"Yes, killing everyone who disagrees with you is a brilliant way to start your rise from the ashes!" Izuku said sarcastically.

"Look out!" Ochako shouted.

Izuku looked up, then moved out of the way at the last second before Aizawa could land on him and kill him.

"So..." said Aizawa as he pulled out a flintlock.

"Now we see the heart of it. It's not Nezu that's poisoned your mind. It's her. She's the last piece of this God-fucked lunacy" said Aizawa as he glanced at Ochako.

"Aizawa..." said Izuku as he took a step forward, but then Aizawa aimed his gun at him.

"You'll thank me for this... one day" said Aizawa before turning and aiming the gun at Ochako, but then Izuku fired a small metal bolt into Aizawa's wrist from a miniature crossbow he had built into his Hidden Blade, making Aizawa drop the gun.

"Izuku's Hidden Blade has a unique feature called the Phantom Blade. It's a built-in miniature crossbow that shoots both normal metal bolts and poisonous ones" said Luke.

Izuku and Aizawa pulled out their swords and once again continued to fight. During the fight, Aizawa dropped a smoke bomb and disappeared a few times. But every time he tried to perform an attack from above on Izuku, he once again rolled out of the way at the last second thanks to Ochako's warnings.

The former mentor and mentee dealt some more major blows to each other, until, finally, Izuku had Aizawa fully weakened and on one knee.

The students and teachers were all worried as to what was gonna happen next.

"Do it. If you've got an ounce of conviction... and you're not just a love-addled milksop, you'll kill me now. Because I won't stop. I will kill her. To save the Brotherhood, I'd see Paris burn" Aizawa said weakly.

"I know" said Izuku.

"Taught you better than this. Make it a clean kill" said Aizawa.

Izuku hesitated for a few moments.

"Finish it!" Aizawa shouted.

Izuku stabbed Aizawa in the chest with his Hidden Blade. As he did, time began to slow down around them.

It then showed a flashback of Aizawa watching Izuku's father fight a Templar before jumping in to kill the foe.

"Now, in most Assassin's Creed games when you kill a target, it shows the protagonist talking with the person they killed before they fully died. But in Unity, Izuku can see some of the memories of his targets as he kills them" explained Luke.

"Thank you, my friend" said Hisashi.

"Got to get you back to that boy a yours in one piece, don't we, Pisspot?" said Aizawa.

"I called his father Pisspot, too?" said Aizawa in annoyance.

"You dropped this" said Aizawa as he tossed Hisashi a pocket watch.

"Hisashi gave Izuku that pocket watch just before he was killed" said Luke.

It then showed a memory of Aizawa sitting in the Bastille and looking at the same watch.

"Well," he opened the watch, "I'll be damned" Aizawa said as he looked at Izuku sleeping in the same cell as him.

Then it showed Aizawa in Nezu's home talking to him.

"So you're really going through with this?" Aizawa asked.

"Your protégé vouches for her. Don't you trust him?" asked a human Nezu.

"With my life. It's the girl I don't trust. Nothing I can say to convince you?" asked Aizawa.

"I'm afraid not" said Nezu as he shook his head.

"Thought not" said Aizawa before preparing a drink for him and Nezu, while also pouring poison into Nezu's.

"Tchin!" he said as he handed Nezu his drink.

"Tchin" Nezu said as he clinked glasses with Aizawa.

Nezu took a sip from his drink.

"Reposez en paix" Aizawa said.

By the time Nezu realized what Aizawa had done, it was too late.

The memories then ended and it cut back to Izuku as he pulled his blade out of Aizawa's body and laid him on the ground.

"Reposez en paix" Izuku said before closing his former mentor and friend's eyes.

"Tchin is French for 'cheers', Reposez en paix is French for 'Rest in Peace'" Aoyama said.

"I prefer 'Requiescat in Pace'" said Luke.

Izuku and Ochako then left the Sainte-Chapelle, as it had stopped raining, and it said 'Memory complete.'

"Another thing I should say. In this universe, a person's DNA contains the memories of their ancestors. So in the present day the Templars are a company called Abstergo Industries and they've created a machine called the Animus that allows the user to experience their ancestors lives and memories. It can also allow a person to experience the memories of another person's ancestors if they have that person's DNA to use. The modern day Assassins are having an initiate go into an Animus to experience Izuku's memories" Luke explained.

The screen then went black.

"Short universe, but dark" said Ojiro.

"Yeah. It was really disturbing to see Midoriya kill Aizawa" said Shinso.

"There was no other way. I was going to kill Uraraka and I had already killed Nezu. I'm not saying killing me was the right way to do it, but Midoriya had no other choice" said Aizawa.

I was planning on saving this universe for Deku-Verse 2, but then I remembered it was Assassin's Creed 15th birthday and I'm not sure if it still would be by the time I started that book, so there you go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 30.4K 55
What happens when after the USJ attack the teachers discuss the possibility of a traitor in UA and find Izukus notbooks.... What happens when the cla...
241K 7.9K 37
Just when Midoriya Izuku was forced to leave his friends to defeat the villains, he travelled two years back in time, when he was still in middle sch...
468K 3.7K 39
Class 1-A were in the middle of a lecture by Aizawa following the School Festival, When Suddenly a Portal appeared in front of them and Sucked There...
4.5K 177 12
Izuku Midoriya has no idea what is happening. Who are these people? Who brought them to this place? Why must they learn about other timelines? With n...