Pyro Deku Pt. 2

"Alright we're gonna be returning to the Pyro Deku universe. For those of you who are new here, let me explain. In this universe Izuku was the one born with a quirk, a combination of his parents' quirks called Pyrokinesis, while Bakugo was the one who was diagnosed quirkless. But when All Might offered One For All to Izuku, he turned it down and told All Might to give it to Bakugo instead. So now the two of them are best friends who go to UA together. But instead of Bakugo being kidnapped by the League of Villains, it was Izuku. So now you're gonna see what happens next" said Luke pressing a button on his remote.

It showed Bakugo at home sitting on his couch, still traumatized from the events of the training camp.

"I couldn't save him... I couldn't save my closet friend" said Bakugo as he looked up at the ceiling.

Suddenly, his phone started ringing. He pulled it out and answered it.

"Yeah?" he said.

"Bakugo, it's Kirishima. Listen, I think I've found a way to rescue Midoriya" said Kirishima.

"What are you talking about? The pros have it under control" said Bakugo.

"I know that. But just... meet me and the others at the hospital. You're gonna wanna hear this" said Kirishima.

"Alright. I'm on my way" said Bakugo before hanging up.

After that Bakugo went to the hospital where his classmates were there waiting for him.

"Alright, Kirishima. Why did you call us here?" asked Bakugo.

"As you know, Yaoyoruzu managed to place a tracking device on one of the Nomus at the training camp before it escaped. I think we should follow it and go rescue Midoriya" said Kirishima.

"That is against the law and we are not doing that!" said Iida.

"Yeah. If we go without licenses then we're no better than villains" said Tsu.

"I'm in" said Bakugo.

"WHAT?!" said Iida.

"Me too" said Todoroki.

"So am I" said Momo.

"I'm also coming" said Ochako.

"Oh well of course YOU are!" said Iida.

"Uraraka, you can't go and just break the law because of your personal feelings!" said Iida.

"Four-eyes, I couldn't save Deku at the training camp, and I'm sure as hell not gonna make the same mistake again" said Bakugo.

Iida then lost his temper and punched Bakugo in the face.

"OH YOU WANNA GO, FOUR EYES?!" shouted Bakugo as he powered up One For All.

"Calm down! Let's not fight over this!" said Ochako.

"Very well. If I can't stop you, then I might as well come with you to make sure things don't get too out of hand" said Iida.

After that the 6 of them headed off to the location. When they got there they hid behind a wall, and then the building got destroyed and All Might's fight with All For One began.

Fast forward to near the end of the fight...

The League was closing in on Izuku.

"Stay back, you fucking creeps!" said Izuku as he ignited his fists in fire.

"Another thing for those of you who are new here. In this universe Izuku has more of a temper, since he doesn't like it when people mess with Bakugo. It's the whole reason why the League kidnapped him in the first place, they thought they could take advantage of his anger, just like how they thought they could with Bakugo in your universe" explained Luke.

"We have to get him out of there! Now!" said Bakugo.

Ochako made her, Iida, and Bakugo, weightless, and Iida used his engines and Bakugo used Full Cowl to launch them all into the air above Izuku.

"Deku! Grab on!" shouted Bakugo as he reached his hand out to him.

Izuku used his fire to launch himself into the air right before the League could grab him, and he grabbed on to Bakugo's hand.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?!" said Izuku.

"You're our friend. We couldn't just let you die" said Ochako.

"I failed to save you once before, I wasn't gonna make the same mistake again" said Bakugo.

"Well thanks, Kacchan" said Izuku.

"At least this version of you didn't let his pride get to him, Katsuki" said Mitsuki.

"SHUT UP, OLD HAG!!!" screamed Bakugo.

After that All Might defeated All For One and pointed to the camera as Izuku, Bakugo, and the others watched.

"Next it's your turn" he said, clearly referring to Bakugo, who started crying.

After that they brought Izuku to the police for questioning, and they all went home.

The screen then cut to black.

"I might show you people more of this universe later" said Luke.

Thank you for reading. And yes this was a short chapter, but I just wanted to get it done.