Eri In UA

"Alright, since you're all pretty saddened by that last universe, here's a lighthearted one" said Luke.

"What is it?" asked Izuku.

"We're returning to the next-gen universe, but it takes place between the first time you saw it, and the second time. We're gonna be focusing on Eri and her time at UA" said Luke.

"Yay!" said Eri.

It began in what looked like a destroyed city. We see a teenage Eri, wearing a costume that was a combination of Izuku's and Mirio's, except it was purple, and she was fighting with a large purple sword. She was also wearing what looked like Mirio's tattered cape, and shoes that looked like Izuku's.

"She's wearing my cape?" Mirio asked.

"That's correct. You give it to her eventually" said Luke.

"And she's using the sword she got for Christmas?" asked Ochako.

"Yep. Since her quirk isn't really the offense type, she uses the sword to fight enemies" said Luke.

Eri ran through the battlefield and met up with Kota, Katsuma, Satsuki, some other students, and the kids Bakugo, Todoroki, Camie, and Yoarashi knew. Kota was wearing a costume based off his parents' but with a few similarities to Izuku's, including the sneakers. Katsuma was wearing a costume based almost entirely off Izuku's, he also had red sneakers. And Satsuki was wearing a costume that looked almost entirely like Tsu's.

"I see Eri, Kota, and Katsuma took inspiration from me" said Izuku.

"You're our hero. Of course we'd wanna dress like you" said Katsuma.

"Satsuki got into the hero course?" asked Tsu.

"Of course. You inspire her eventually" said Luke.

"Hey, those are some of the brats me, Camie, Half and Half, and Baldy had to babysit!" said Bakugo as he, Todoroki, Camie, and Yoarashi recognized the kids.

"That's right. You and Todoroki inspired them to become heroes and enroll in UA" said Luke.

"I see only half of them. Where's the rest of the kids?" asked Camie.

"The other half were inspired more by you and Yoarashi to become heroes. So they enrolled in Shiketsu instead" said Luke.

"There you are! Where have you been, babe?" asked Kota.

"Sorry. I got separated" said Eri.

Large footsteps were heard as they saw glowing red eyes through the dust.

"What's happening? Are they fighting a villain?" asked Izuku in concern.

"You'll see" said Luke.

When the dust cleared, they saw it was just a giant training robot.

"It's actually just a training session" said Luke.

Kota fired blasts of pressurized water at the robot, blasting its arms off, and Eri threw her sword at the robot, slicing its head off.

The horn then went off.

"Alright, now report back to the control room" said Aizawa's voice over the speaker.

Eri's sword flew back into her hand.

"Her sword's been modified with special magnets so that Eri can summon it back to her" said Luke.

The students exited the fake city and went into the control room, where Aizawa was there waiting for them. His hair wasn't gray yet, but he had a beard.