Batman: Mask of the Phantasm

In loving memory of Kevin Conroy: 1955-2022.

"Next is a more important universe. Not too long ago, a famous voice actor in my universe named Kevin Conroy died. He voiced Batman in Batman: The Animated Series, as well as several other DC projects. He even briefly played a live-action Batman on TV once. But in his honor, I'm gonna be showing the ending of the best Batman movie with him in it - Batman: Mask of the Phantasm. Izuku's gonna be Batman in this, but with Kevin Conroy's voice. Shigaraki will also be the Joker, and he'll have the voice of Mark Hamil, since he voiced Joker in this movie and other things with Conroy. And Ochako's also gonna have a role in this" said Luke as he pressed a remote button.

It showed an old and decrepit kitchen with a rusted old robot made to look like a housewife using a rusted old knife to cut the air. Shigaraki, who in this universe had green hair, white skin, red lips, and a purple clown suit, walked over to the robot and placed a load of bologna in front of it, which it then started slicing.

"Well, Haze, guess it's time to call it a night" said Shigaraki in Mark Hamil's voice before eating a slice of bologna.

"What do you say, hon? Feeling the old electricity tonight?" Shigaraki asked as he patted the rear end of the robot.

"Dude, you'd seriously fuck a robot?" Dabi said to Shigaraki in disgust.

"No, I wouldn't!" said Shigaraki defensively.

Suddenly, the wind started howling. Shigaraki noticed that the balcony doors were open.

"Ain't it always the way? You get in the mood and company shows up" Shigaraki said as a large cloud of fog appeared.

A hooded and masked figure dressed in black with a cloak and scythe on their right hand stepped out of the fog.

"Joker, your angel of death awaits" said the figure in a deep voice.

"In case it wasn't obvious, that's the Phantasm" said Luke.

"I'm impressed, lady. You're harder to kill than a cockroach on steroids" said Shigaraki as he pointed to her.

"So you figured it out?" said the Phantasm as she pulled off her mask and hooded cloak, revealing herself to be an adult Ochako. Her figure also changed when she removed the cloak and mask.

"Wait. How did her body shape change from a man's body to a woman's when she took off the cloak?" Mina asked.

"Comic book shit" said Luke.

"Either way. That's some impressive costume designing" said Melissa.

"Gotta hand it to you. Nice scheme. Costume's a bit theatrical. But, hey, who am I to talk?" said Shigaraki before trying to punch Ochako, but she moved out of the way and shot a blast of fog out of her left hand at Shigaraki.

Shigaraki coughed as the smoke covered his face and he stumbled into a wall, then the fog disappeared.

"Very cute. But I can blow smoke, too, toots" he said before spaying acid from the flower he had on his suit at Ochako.

Ochako was able to shield herself from the acid with her arm scythe, but the scythe began to melt and Ochako had to take it off.

Shigaraki then punched her in the stomach, then on the head, then punched her on to the floor.

"Nice trick, sweetheart." Shigaraki said as he pinned Ochako to the ground, "You could teach old Batsy a thing or two about disappearing."

But then Ochako kneed him in the crotch, then kicked him in the face.