Upcoming Chapters

I'm gonna be ending this book soon (Don't worry, I'm gonna do a sequel) and I have a few chapter ideas left:

Final episode of Young Justice season one (Izuku as Superboy, Ochako as Miss Martian, Iida as Aqualad, Kaminari as Kid Flash, Jiro as Artemis, Shinso as Robin, Bakugo as Red Arrow, etc.)

Episode three of Spy x Family (Izuku as Loid, Ochako as Yor, Eri as Anya)

Luke Skywalker scene from Mandalorian season two (Izuku as the Mandalorian, Eri as Grogu, Overhaul as Moff Gideon, Luke Skywalker as himself because no one can replace a legend)

Sword Art Online Yui episode and then the Kirito vs Kayaba fight (You already know who the cast is)

TF2 Meet Them All and then Expiration Date (Izuku as Scout, All Might as Spy, Sato as Heavy, Todoroki as Pyro, Snipe as Sniper, Mei as Engineer, Iida as Medic, Kirishima as Soldier, Bakugo as Demoman, and Ochako as Ms. Paulie)

The final battle of Injustice 1 (You also already know the cast)

Battle between Obi-Wan and Vader in the final episode of Obi-Wan Kenobi(Same cast as before)

I'm also planning on doing the remaining chapters of Fallout 4. The Fallout chapters left are:

Rescuing Nick Valentine (Todoroki) from Vault 114 and then finding and killing Kellogg (Bakugo).

Going into Bakugo's memories and then finding Virgil (Shishida) then killing the Courser, and then meeting and joining the Railroad.

Joining the Brotherhood and then teleporting to the Institute and meeting Shaun (Toshi) and teaming up with X6-88 (Shinso) to capture the rogue Synth. Then the battle of Bunker Hill and letting the Synths go instead of capturing them. Then the talk with Toshi on top of CIT and becoming an enemy of the Insitute.

Building up forces and then the battle at the Castle. Then taking the fight to the Institute. Then the end.

I'm probably gonna put each Fallout chapter between the chapters above. Let me know in what order you want to see the chapters in. As for the story ideas mentioned in the previous ideas chapters, I'm planning on saving them for Deku-Verse 2, since I'm not doing requests. I REPEAT. I'M NOT DOING REQUESTS. STOP ASKING ME TO DO REQUESTS. THESE BOOKS ARE ABOUT WHAT I WANT TO WRITE, NOT WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE WRITTEN. STOP ASKING ME.