Questions Answered

"Alright, everyone, there's something I need to tell you all. In another universe, one very similar to mine, there's a version of me that doesn't have god powers. He's a normal dude who writes fanfictions. In fact, he's writing what's going on here right now as a fanfiction" said Luke.

"What do you mean?" asked Ochako.

"You know how in your universe, My Hero Academia is real, but in mine it's fictional? Well there's a similar scenario in his universe. In this pocket dimension, I brought you all here to watch different versions of yourselves. But in his dimension, all of this is just one huge fanfic he's writing. In fact, he's probably writing about what's going on right now. But the reason I'm telling you this is because he's having the readers of his fanfiction ask you guys questions. And I thought I'd have you answer those questions asked" said Luke.

"Ok. So what are the questions?" asked Izuku.

"We'll start with the questions people asked you, Izuku" said Luke as he pulled up a holographic screen that had all the questions on it.

Izuku

@tPhm628 asked: "What do you think of other boy try to flirt with Ochako"

Izuku: "I'd 'have a word with them'"

@reading4awhile asked: "Was there ever a moment that bakugo was intimidated by you"

Izuku: "I'm sure there was at least one time where he was"

@Sans1270 asked: "Which of your friends (Not Bakugo) inspires you the most and why?"

Izuku: "Ochako. No question. She's always strong and determined, and never gives up"

@KageSeiryuu asked: "Pro Hero Crush?"

Izuku: I never really had a crush on any pro heroes before. In fact, the first and only person I've ever been and ever will be in love with is Ochako"

@SKumar4198 asked: "In an alternate Universe there is a version of you who is born with a quirk known as Fusion. Because of this Fusion power you even managed to defeat Nomu who was supposed to fight All Might in time. Would you like to know about that Universe Izuku Midoriya and how his ration with your classmates. (from Dekiru the Fusion Hero) . I want them to realise the possibility of Izuku future if they knew about one for all from the beginning"

Izuku: "That does sound like an interesting universe. And it would maybe be interesting to see it. But it's Luke's decision if we get to see that universe or not"

Luke: "I'm not showing it"

@Bigchill1 asked: "Who's your favorite teacher after Dadmight and Dadzawa"

Izuku: "I'd have to say Present Mic"

BistrattoAnthony asked: "If a guy or a bitch will try to touch Ochako or hurt Eri what would you do?"

Izuku: "I'd make that person suffer"

@DekuEye asked: "What was a moment when you were, really i mean REALLY Angry?"

Izuku: "Probably when Kacchan nearly killed Ochako during the Sports Festival, or when Overhaul hurt Eri"

@BDKris02 asked: "Mate. Does All Might feel like a father figure to you?"

Izuku: "Absolutely"

@BestMatch24 asked: "When you full mastered the OFA.Can you beat Your Villain Counterpart:"

Izuku: "I hope so"

@Sp00kySpades asked: This is a question out of pure curiosity, regarding blackwhip, but could you list the current and potential uses of the quirk?"