Young Justice: Phantoms

"We're gonna be returning to the Young Justice universe, since in my universe it's the 12 year anniversary of when the show first aired. This time it's ten years after we last saw them, and a lot had happened in that time. A number of other young heroes joined The Team, Kaminari died, Jiro became a hero called Tigress, Shinso became a hero called Nightwing, Iida became the new Aquaman, Reiko got her father back, Kendo has a son who's autistic like me, clone Bakugo renamed himself and had a daughter with Jiro's sister and he's now raising their daughter on his own, and Izuku and Ochako were gonna get married, but something went wrong. Izuku, Ochako, and Koda, who's a hero named Beast Boy, were on Mars and Izuku and Ochako were gonna get married in Martian tradition, then they were gonna head back to Earth to get married in Earth tradition, but a bomb with Kryptonite in it went off and Izuku was presumed to be killed. In truth, he was sent to a dimension called the Phantom Zone with the help of Yui from 1-B, who's a superhero from the future. They were both sent to the Zone which knocked Yui unconscious, and Izuku met Endeavor, who in this universe is a former Kryptonian general named Dru-Zod, there was also Rei who's named Ursa-Zod, and a number of other Kryptonian criminals who were placed there by the government of Krypton before it was destroyed. Izuku's mind was damaged and he began to regress to his Cadmus programming to kill Hisashi, so Endeavor began to brainwash Izuku and make him loyal to the House of Zod. Yui eventually woke up and tried to get Izuku to leave the Phantom Zone with her, but he refused, so she left. Once she was back in her own dimension, she went to Ochako and told her Izuku was alive. Ochako, Hisashi, Yui, and a few others opened a portal to the Phantom Zone, but Shoto, who in this universe is from the future and named Lor-Zod and is also the one who set the bomb on Mars, stopped them from entering with the help of his allies. Endeavor, Rei, Izuku, and another Kryptonian left the Phantom Zone through the portal and Shoto introduced himself to his parents. Then some other stuff happened, and now Hisashi's been defeated and Endeavor's about to have Izuku kill Hisashi in public. Now we're gonna see what happens next" said Luke.

It began with an older Izuku covered in burns and wearing a white jumpsuit with a red 'Z' on the chest. He was holding Hisashi in a choke hold. Hisashi's skin was also green. They were all in Metropolis with cameras focusing on them.

It showed flashes of what happened before.

It showed Shinso injured, bleeding, and lying perfectly still in the Fortress of Solitude. It showed Bio-Ship crashing outside the Fortress and Ochako with a bunch of other people on board presumably dead. Then it cut back to the present.

"I have a theory" said Endeavor, who in this universe has a normal beard instead of a fire one.

"You see, Jor-El could've sent his son to New Genesis. He had allies there, but on that world, his boy would have been an orphan, at the mercy of New Gods. So, instead, Jor-El chose this world where his son could be raised in benign anonymity, before rising to become a god among men. But where Kal-El, the Superman, failed to take his place as humanity's god, where he failed to rule and raise your world to galactic supremacy, I, General Zod, will succeed for you all and a new day with dawn on the world, today, re-christened as New Krypton, re-christened in the blood of your failed savior" said Endeavor as he turned to Izuku.

"Superboy. Execute Kal-El now" Endeavor ordered.

"Kal-El is Hisashi's Kryptonian name. Jor-El was his biological father. But now we're gonna see the new intro" said Luke.

(A/N: As usual, replace Superboy with Izuku, Miss Martian with Ochako, Aqualad with Iida, Artemis with Jiro, Zatanna with Reiko, and Rocket with Kendo.)