Villain Bakugo

"Alright, now in this universe... you know what? I'm just gonna have it be a surprise but you might wanna bring Eri and Kota in the kids room again" said Luke as Mandalay brought Eri and Kota to the kids room and came back.

It showed a 20-year old Izuku walking down the hallway of the Tartarus prison.

"What place is Midoryia in?" asked Kaminari, "He's in the Tartarus prison facility, it's where villains like All For One and the Hero Killer Stain are kept" said All Might.

Izuku then entered a room with a chair in front of a window, he sat down in the chair. "You have 10 minutes with the prisoner" said a guard, "10 minutes is all I need" said Izuku.

"I wonder who the prisoner is?" said Momo, "Probably some no-good scumbag who deserved to be sent there" said Bakugo.

"Alright bring in the inmate" said another guard. Suddenly, on the other side of the window, a chair was pushed forward to reveal none other... than Katuki Bakugo. He had longer hair and was wearing an eyepatch.

There was a moment of complete silence. "Well you're not wrong Bakugo" said Kaminari before getting punched in the face by Bakugo.

"Deku" growled Bakugo.

"WHY THE FUCK AM I IN JAIL?!? I HAD TO HAVE BEEN FRAMED OR SOMETHING!!!" yelled Bakugo, "And why does he have an eyepatch? I mean it looks manly but why does he have it?" asked Kirishima.

"So... was it worth it Kacchan?" asked Izuku, "What do you mean?" asked Bakugo, "Don't be coy, when you became a villain, when you destroyed half the city... when you put Ochako in the hospital" said Izuku.

"Bakugo's a villain?!" said Kirishima, "He destroyed half the city?!" said All Might, "He put me in the hospital?!" said Ochako, "Ochako get away from him!" said Momo as she and the other girls, as well as Izuku, moved Ochako away from Bakugo, who was sitting just a few seats down from her. "It's another version of me dipshits!" yelled Bakugo, "Fine, but we've got our eye on you" said Toru, as Ochako moved back to her seat. "Ha! That's another student of Class 1-A turned villain! Pathetic" said Monoma before getting hit on the head by Kendo, "Sorry about that everyone" she said.

"Well is she ok?" asked Bakugo, "She's fine, we're getting married actually" said Izuku.

"IzuOcha for the win!" shouted Mina.

"Congratulations" said Bakugo, there was a moment of complete silence, "How did it even come to this Kacchan? How did you go from being the Kacchan I grew up knowing to the Kacchan who kills people?" asked Izuku, "Well I guess we'd have to go back a bit" said Bakugo.

5 years earlier...

Izuku went outside one day to meet up with Kacchan who had asked him to meet him on one of the training grounds.

"Ok Kacchan I'm here, now what did you want to talk about?" asked Izuku, "I wanna have another fight, no holding back" said Bakugo.

"Damnit Bakugo your not supposed to be picking fights!" said Aizawa.

"Kacchan we're not allowed to fight without asking permission first" said Izuku, "I don't care, it's time I finally prove I'm better than you" said Bakugo, "Kacchan no. I'm heading back to the dorms" said Izuku as he turned to walk away, only for Bakugo to jump in the way, "Oh we're having this fight, now get ready for a serious beating!" said Bakugo, "Kacchan I said no!" said Izuku, "TOO BAD!!!" yelled Bakugo as he lunged at Izuku, explosions coming from his hands.

"Why can't you just leave Deku alone Bakugo?!" yelled Ochako.

Izuku quickly dodged his attack, "I don't wanna fight you Kacchan!" said Izuku, "I wouldn't wanna fight me neither!" shouted the explosion-Quirk user as he continued to attack Izuku, with Izuku dodging all of his attacks.