Soft and Gay - Cadnis Oneshots

By julez_20

The title describes it pretty well actually. Cadnis Content because we can't get enough of it😁 More

I messed up...
You're Alive
What I've Been Looking For (1)
What I've Been Looking For (2)
What I've Been Looking For (Reprise)
Disney Magic
Dead by Daylight (1)
Dead by Daylight (2)
Please tell me I'm not dreaming
You're definitely not dreaming
Cady Help.
Will you read something to me?
Little Notes & Love Letters
A Very Cadnis Halloween
That didn't go as planned (1)
That didn't go as planned (2)
That didn't go as planned (3)
7350 miles away
I'm Pregnant (+ bonus story)
Something to make you feel better
Dead by Daylight (3)
Dead by Daylight (4)
Dead by Daylight (5)
You've Got a Match! (1)
You've Got a Match! (2)
You've Got a Match! (3)
7350 miles away (reprise) + Bonus story
A Very Cadnis Christmas
Mean Girls.
Does this girl work out? She must.
You Make Me Happy
12am
I'm Here
I Was Sleeping.
Do You Wanna stay Over for Dinner? +Bonus Story
It's Gonna Be Okay
I'm Coming Home
I'm Coming Home (Reprise)
7 Years
Other Plans + Bonus Story
Don't die on me... (1)
Don't die on me... (2)
One Call Away
Bonus Stories Because I'm stuck.
I Want To Hold Your Hand
Starting Over (aka procrastination #4)
Would You Lie With Me And Just Forget The World?
Treat You Better (1)
Treat You Better (2)
Treat You Better (3)
Treat You Better (4)
Treat You Better (5)
Treat You Better (Reprise)
Shameless Self Promo.
Teacher's Special Favor
Hey Friends
Halloween
We're dead! We're dead, we're dead, we're dead!
The Time of My Life
A Spiritual Promise
Worst Christmas Ever (But You Made It a Little Better)
And The Winner Is... (What Happened At The Academy Awards 1)
Until Next Time, Bye β™₯️

The Sun Vanished (redone)

85 3 46
By julez_20

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Today's gonna be spooky! As y'all know I love spooky and so have my edited and even more horrific version of The Sun Vanished. I'm highly exaggerating but hey, I'm hyped to publish something again after being gone for a while. I think I needed to distance myself from this fandom for a while to kinda get back into it again. Anyways I hope you like this little rewrite of one of my old spooky stories.

PS: I wrote this note yesterday but then I forgot to actually put the story in here and post it because I was at a halloween party sorry my friends. <3

Janis woke up with a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach. She wasn't sick. Everything just felt off.  She opened her eyes and was greeted by vast and horrifying darkness accompanied with dead silence. The only sound was the striking of the broken clock in the kitchen she meant to fix weeks ago.

After a few more moments Janis sat up and reached for her phone.

It was 2:45pm. That's odd.

She turned to the window. It was completely dark outside. Not a single bit of sunlight was showing up at the crimson blue sky. The feeling intensified in Janis' body as she checked her phone once again.

She had 10 new messages and 20 missed calls from Cady.

"What the-" she whispered as a cold shiver went down her spine.

Her hands started shaking as she unlocked her phone to check the messages.

Cady ♥️ - 10 messages

Jan?

Are you there?

What's happening?

It's 2pm and it's still pitch black.

Janis?

Are you Okay?

JANIS SARKISIAN ANSWER ME!

Janis, this isn't funny.

Pick. Up. Your. PHONE!

I'm coming over.

Right on cue there was a loud banging at Janis' door making her jump. She slowly made her way towards her door, careful not to make a sound. The banging only got louder, more desperate with every step she took towards it. Her heart was pounding inside of her chest. Her legs were heavy and her head was spinning as she panicked. She let out a relieved breath when she saw the familiar red mane of hair as she looked out of the little window.

As soon as she opened the door she got tackled by her girlfriend, almost toppling them over.

"Woah hello there." Janis said, hugging Cady back gently after she closed the door. "What's wrong, Peanut?" Janis got no response except for incoherent mumbling while Cady was burying her face further into the crook of her neck breathing heavily and rapidly almost as if she was drowning, fighting for air.

"I- Why didn't you-" Cady got cut off by her own sobs. Janis knew what's happening. She knew it to well. So she pulled away the tiniest bit, gently pressing her forehead against Cadys and said "Hey... It's okay Cady breathe." She took a deep breath and Cady tried to mimic it as good as she could. "Good. Next one." The breath was more even this time not as desperate. "One more time." Cadys muscles relaxed a little under the soothing touch of Janis hands on her shoulders and her soft voice whispering to her as they took more deep breaths which were evening out eventually.

"Good job Peanut." Janis said softly as she kissed her forehead gently.

"Why didn't you pick up?"

"I just woke up..'' Janis explained as she pulled Cady back into her arm again. "I had the night shift. I'm sorry."

"People got shot. And it was dark and there are people outside with strobe lights, and they've taken people with them and- I didn't know if you were okay-"

Janis' grip around Cady tightened, in a desperate attempt to soothe her distressed girlfriend. "It's okay... I'm here... It's going to be okay, Caddie." Janis had so many questions.

What's going on? Who got shot? Why do people blind others with fucking strobe lights? And how could the sun just... vanish? As if it had never existed.

"Do you have any idea how this happened?"

"No. The last thing I saw on the news was the shooting."

Cady slowly pulled away, wiping her tears before looking back at Janis again, grinning.

"After that I was too busy worrying if my little Dumbo is still alive."

Cady chuckled as Janis threw her head back and groaned loudly. "Out of all the nicknames why Dumbo" she whined, as she pulled Cady a little closer again. She was glad that she was smiling again. Her grip around her waist tightened a little as Cady stood on her tiptoes, pressing a soft, gentle but short kiss on her lips before whispering into her ear.

"As far as I know Dumbo enjoys eating Peanuts." Janis froze at the statement, her mouth hanging slightly open as Cady pulled away, a smirk forming on her face.

"Oh you're evil-" Janis was about to pick Cady up as they heard slow, agonizing, silent scratching on Janis front door. It was like nails scratching on a chalkboard. Terrifyingly irritating and painful to their ears.

Janis' heart picked up speed again as the scratching got louder, more painful.

She looked over at Cady who was obviously distressed. "Did someone follow you here?"

Cady shook her head, unable to speak. Janis' body was covered in chills as they scratched a third time. Louder and more aggressive.

Against her better judgment she turned the light off again and slowly made her way back to the front door, signaling Cady to stay where she was.

As she was about to open the blinds a little all of the sudden a blinding light appeared, only blocked by the closed blinds, still visible at the edges and through the tiny window on her door.

"What the-" This wasn't the sun. This wasn't any source of light she's ever seen or heard of. Janis didn't move until the light started flickering rapidly and the scratching on her door got louder, and someone tried to twist her doorknob. Janis turned and ran to Cady, grabbed her hand, and started to drag her into her bedroom, closing the door behind them.

"What's going on?"

"Who do you think I am, God?"

"You were at the door"

"That doesn't mean that I know what's going on!"

There was a loud bang at the other side of the hall. They're here.

Cady winced at the sounds of footsteps making their way inside and Janis pulled her towards her, pressing her hand over her mouth. Her right index finger slowly rose towards her lips. She motioned towards her bed indicating to hide under it. They crawled under it as quietly as they could, laying still, pressed against each other, listening to the slow footsteps coming closer to them.

Janis' heart was pounding against her ribcage, she could almost hear it beating rapidly.

She felt Cady's head against her side as she buried her face in it, preventing her from making any sound as the bedroom door started to open slowly with a loud creek.

Janis pulled Cady closer to her, holding onto her tightly, protectively, as if it would do anything in case the person would find them and sucked in her breath.

There was an agonizing silence filling the room, only the sound of bare feet hitting the wooden floor. Slowly, silently, creeping around, looking for them.

She saw a light flicker again. Not as bright this time but still uncomfortably, strident.

Seconds felt like minutes as the person made their way around the room until the footsteps stopped beside the bed and the slatted frame bent a little.

Janis felt hot tears and Cady's teeth slowly sinking into the light skin of her neck, keeping herself from screaming as there was a scratching sound against her bed frame.

It felt like hours as Janis and Cady waited for the scratching to stop and the creature to go away.

Cady's teeth left marks on Janis neck by now, leaving an itchy, burning sensation behind.

Janis was sure by now that the thing that was sitting above them wasn't human. Its skin had a gray tone in the darkness of the room and its feet were unnaturally big.

Janis wanted to run but she knew she couldn't. If this creature wasn't human she wouldn't escape it fast enough. Her heart stopped as soon as the room went completely quiet again and her grip around Cady tightened. One arm was wrapped around her waist and her other hand found itself in Cady's hair, keeping her head down.

She looked to the side only to see that one hand, slim and boney, slowly made its way down to the floor under the bed, feeling for something hiding under it, which in this case was them. The creature was crouching beside the bed now, and its long fingers were tapping teasingly on the wooden floor. Janis' eyes widened and it took everything inside of her not to scream at the terrifying sight.

As it lowered itself more, the only thing on Janis' mind was her inevitable death. She would die a painful, agonizing death, killed by a creature which wasn't known to mankind before.

She could See its torso now. It was long and very slim, each rib was visible and the spine had a slightly unnatural shape. It had to be over 7 feet tall.

Time stopped for a second with the creature's slow movements, until it finally dipped its head and looked right at them. But instead of a face in any shape Janis could have imagined, what was staring back at them was... a camera lense.

What the-

"Close your eyes." Cady whimpered and just as a blinding light started strobing into their direction Janis squeezed her eyes shut. Janis stiffened at the clicking sound of the light turning on and off again at the most rapid speed she'd ever heard before.
Her head started buzzing and it felt like everything inside of her was expanding while her body was shrinking. After an agonizingly long minute the light stopped and a low earth shaking sound rang out. The creature screeched and scrambled away out of Janis house, back into the depths of the darkness.

They stayed in their position as Cady broke out into violent sobs. Her body was shaking and her heart was pounding at an almost unnatural speed.

"Shh.." Janis whispered soothingly, as she kept holding her tightly. "It's okay. I'm here. It's gone, Caddie... you're safe."
But were they actually safe? For all that she knew they were now in a world without a sun while aliens invaded the earth for reasons no one could explain.

As Cady's sobs slowly died down Janis crawled out of their hiding spot, slowly making her way towards the living room with Cady close behind her. The clock was still ticking, seeming uncomfortably louder now that it's the only sound they could hear.
The feeling of the strobe light blinding Janis even through her closed eyes still lingered inside of her, like a curse spreading slowly through her body, making her feel uneasy and weak.

"You okay?" Cady asked, her voice weak after crying for so long.

No. "Yeah... Yeah I guess I'm just a little spooked." Janis gave her the best smile she could manage and hoped it would be it.

Little did she know that it was about to get so much worse.

They finally sat down on the couch to watch the news and catch their breaths, but the only thing which came out was gray and white flickering TV static. It felt oddly mesmerizing to Janis. Like she was somehow drawn to it. She leaned forward staring back at the screen with wide eyes until she distantly heard Cady scream.

"Janis!"

She felt a hint of annoyance as she slowly looked back at Cady. Her eyes were watery again and she flinched as she tried to hug her.

"Your eyes." she wailed and reached out to wipe away her-

Blood.

She wiped her cheeks and scrambled up to go look at herself in the mirror.

Blood was continuously flowing out of her eyes, dropping into the white sink. She tried to get rid of it, desperately wiping at her eyes with a towel but it wouldn't stop.

She threw the towel onto the ground and started pacing, leaving a trail of blood behind her. It was unbearably hot all of the sudden, her skin dampening with sweat as she tried to calm herself down.

It felt like she was walking through flames by the time she removed her clothing.

What is happening to me?

She stepped into the shower and put the water onto the coolest setting. The spray of water was cooling her body temperature just the slightest bit, yet her stomach still twisted and turned, leaving a hot feeling behind.

Cady was long forgotten at this point even though she was closely watching her from the doorway. It felt like a dark force took over her body, trying to erase every bit of her and her memories.

"Janis?" she heard a voice calling her. It was familiar to her, yet she couldn't quite put her finger on who it belonged to. "Janis what's happening."

"I don't know.'' she mumbled as she looked down at herself. It felt like she was taller than she was just a second ago and her skin took on a gray color. "I don't know I don't know I don't-"

Panic rose inside Janis chest. The world blurred around her and her body was shaking. Her fingertips turned black and she felt a metallic taste inside her mouth.

More blood. It dripped onto the tiled floor of the shower, slowly being washed away by the spray of water.

"Janis I'm scared." The person was crying now. Who is this? She thought but her head felt too heavy to move.

The emotions she felt just hours ago slowly faded, she was only a shell of whoever the person she was before. She could feel it. She had no memories of what happened before she got into the shower.

She was standing there with a complete stranger a few feet away and the sudden strong urge to kill, to drink the blood of her enemy, regardless of who that enemy might be.

"Janis!" a small hand was suddenly touching her leaving a burning sensation on her skin. She took the hand and twisted it, pulling its owner towards her.

Staring back at her was a small woman, her red hair was messy and her porcelain skin was flushed. She stared back at her with terror and pain in her eyes, repeating a name over and over again.

"Janis please."

"Who are you?" She said threateningly, her grip tightening around the small woman's wrist.

"What?" The hurt in her voice and the terror in her eyes oddly satisfied her.

"Janis, it's me. Cady." the woman pleaded but she grew impatient.

"Well..." She said gripping the person's hair as she pulled her into the shower. "I have no fucking clue who you are."

And with one last glance into those terrified blue eyes, she tightened her grip on the red mane of hair, and hit the woman's head against the tiled wall. Again, again and again... until the agonizing but oh so satisfying screams died down and all that was left behind was an unidentifiable smashed head.

And this is it. I hope you liked it. It was fun revisiting the story an continuing it like I actually intended to. Now before I'll make empty promises I just wanna say I am trying to come up with new things and bring new content but it's kinda rough for me right now.
Work absolutely sucks right now. I'm reaching my limits every day and I am incredibly unhappy... it's kinda draining my creative abilities and on top of that I am desperately searching for professional help wich is harder than already expected. But as soon as life quiets down a bit and I learn how to handle my problems, I think I will be able to get back to writing as much as i was before... i hope.

Anyways. As always I hope you liked it, I hope you have an amazing day and until next time, bye♥️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 948 26
" π˜ͺ 𝘨𝘢𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘀𝘰𝘢𝘭π˜₯ 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦, 𝘸𝘒𝘭𝘬π˜ͺ𝘯' 𝘰𝘢𝘡 𝘡𝘩𝘦 π˜₯𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘣𝘒𝘨𝘴. "
48.9K 1.7K 14
A complete collection of phan mini-stories.
11.6K 88 17
Literally all of them are NSFW because, y'know, I love NSFW stuff, it's also practice for NSFW in general. Enjoy!
5.1K 158 14
THIS STORY CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE NEW MEAN GIRLS MUSICAL MOVIE (2024) I personally just thought they had some really cute chemistry in the new me...