King

By beyond_the_universe

"You wish and I'll rip open my chest to place my heart on your feet." If the Karma does its work people are g... More

Prologue
Characters
'Siddharth'
'Club'
'Evil boys'
'Information'
'Her'
'Lost her'
'Torture'
'Spy'
'Plan'
'To Mumbai'
'Brothel'
'Meeting...'
'Deedar'
'Abduction'
'Changed?'
'Hide'
'Caught'
'History was repeating'
'Intruders'
'Reunion'
Epilogue
The Crown Prince

'Quest'

820 59 38
By beyond_the_universe

Author:
"Did they spill something?" Siddharth asked, looking at the lifeless body of Ankur lying on the floor. His anger shot up as Brian shook his head with a helpless expression. For the last hour they were beating him to extract the answers but he being adamant wasn't even opening his mouth. Howbeit, Siddharth wasn't less obstinate than him. He was not going to leave them, never! 

He marched towards them holding the bloody jaw tightly. "Who's your boss?" He was denied the answer. His hand was held out for Brian to hand him the burning iron rod. Without any warning, it was placed on his body just to hear the painful screams. Those screams were music to his ear. He doesn't have mercy for any crook, he's well known for all the brutal ways of dealing with his enemies.

Least of his torture he stepped back from Ankur who is blowing air on his burnt wounds vigorously. Siddharth fetched his gun tucked in his waistband. The gun was made out of gold, pure gold. Rohini's eyes grew wide. By now she had understood that the person who kidnapped 'em has some significance. Having a gun made out of pure gold is not everyone's cup of tea.

Talking of how she knew it was pure gold not plating, it was because a gold digger certainly knows to discern between gold and anything else. Howbeit the fool doesn't know gold isn't a good metal to manufacture a gun with. Those made out of gold or are electroplated with the same are generally meant for show.

He passed the gun to one of the soldiers asking for a plier. A chair was set for their boss before the lady. He made his way towards his seat reclining on it. "S-ir, s-ir pl-ea-se have so-me merc-y. Leav-e u-s." Ankur stuttered, interpreting now it was going to be his wife.

He reclined on the chair before Rohini with her fingers between the plier. Rohini's eyes widened as she trembled in fear. "One question, three seconds, no answer, finger will be chopped." He said callously to the frightened lady before him.

The lady shook her head vigorously trying to snatch her hand. But her action led to Siddharth pressing the plier. "Ahh.." an excruciating scream resonated in the cell. He tilted his head with a psychotic smile spread on his lips. He was rejoicing in her pain.

Her drenched finger was tucked again. Her cries had no limit seeing the merciless monster before. "Who's your boss?" He knew someone was above them, operating everything from dark. And that same person was behind Ankur's position in Mumbai. Ankur was just a pawn in the game.

She looked pathetic while begging for mercy as she wasn't supposed to say what he asked for. Just as he was about to chop a voice spoke up, "there are two." 

His head snapped towards the figure groaning in pain, Ankur. "Who are they?" Rohini shook her head denying to answer but Ankur spoke. "Raman!" Siddharth raised an eyebrow for others.

"We d-on't kno-w him," Rohini stuttered looking at her finger getting crushed because of the long silence. This answer only pissed Siddharth off. As he crumbled her finger. "I hate liars!" He stated. "It is truth."

"I said 'truth'. I want the truth," he furiously demanded. "We don't kn-ow the oth-er pe-rson. Sh-e is say-ing the truth." "Please leave us si- Ahhh!" She screamed as he chopped her fingers at one go. "May God have mercy on you! Because I won't." He egressed out for his office leaving them screaming behind. 

He stepped inside his office just to see someone sitting on the chair kept infront of his desk. Not a second and he realised the man. As soon as Siddharth came in his vision, his legs stood up on its own. Ignoring him, Siddharth made his way towards his seat reclining on it.

"Did you find her?" Jai asked, still on his feet.

1...

2...

3 seconds passed in silence before Jai reiterated his question. "No, I didn't!" He groaned at the answer. "Please let me meet her. I know you don't want any of us to even have a glance of her but-" he was cut off by Siddharth's glare. 

"I let you know my identity, that doesn't mean you'll have your way with me," Siddharth coldly replied at his bold approach. Jai gazed at him confused. He came to know the secret identity by eavesdropping nobody let him.

"You think eavesdropping helped you?" He lifted his head from the file in his hand. "I know everything. Everything happens according to me. You came to know that because I allowed you to." He said leaving Jai perplexed.

He strided out of the office without a word and Jai followed him. They went to his room where she's residing. Siddharth entered inside. Jai looked at the ajar door contemplating whether he should follow him any longer or not.

Keeping aside everything he barged in just to be startled. 

Avneet was looking at the ceiling as if it's the most interesting thing in the world. "Why aren't you sleeping?" Siddharth asked. "I am bored, I was given tons of work there; here I have nothing to do." She replied in a weak and tired tone.

Before anybody could reply or something she was engulfed in a tight bear hug, "wo r yo." She spoke but that hug made it sound like mumble. "Sorry, what?" Jai asked, still not breaking the hug. "Will you break the hug so that she could breathe?" Siddharth snarled furiously. Avneet huffed as soon as she came out of the clasp. Her eyes widened to see her twin standing right infront of her.

"Neet, are you alright?" He cupped her cheeks smiling, guilt was clear in his eyes and tone. She nodded with a ghostly smile. They were chatting for a long time correction Avneet was blabbering while Jai and Siddharth were listening. "Enough!" Siddharth stated abruptly. She gazed at him confusticated. "Here! And sleep." He passed her the medicine.

"But I've been sleeping since I came back!!" She groaned cutely. He smiled delicately before placing a kiss on her forehead. "You need rest also it's late of night." He started stroking her hair gently for her to go into a deep sleep. She instantly fell asleep in his surveillance. As soon as she slept he left her gazing at Jai who was admiring both of them.

She tucked his hand in the absence of his warmth. He carefully came out of her grip before dragging Jai out of the room. "You didn't see anything today." He stated coldly before slamming the door on his face.

Jai looked at the door frantically.

_________________

"Thud!" Siddharth slammed his office door shut. It has been two days and he was extremely enraged at no progress of this case. Someone knocked on the office door. It didn't even take him a second to recognise who was behind the door. "Come in!" His gruff voice allowed. Brian his right hand, walked in before bowing to him.

"King! We've got some information about Raman." This snapped his head in the direction. "Raman Gurung, a Nepal based gangster who rose to power through dacoits. He wasn't behind you or ma'am. He has a different motive. Those two were working under him but as they were disclosed ma'am had business they were hell bent on usurping it to secure their life."

"Does that mean they don't know about me?" Siddharth asked in surprise. "No sir, they don't even have a slight idea about you having her back." Brian answered. "What does this 'different motive' mean?" The silence prevailed. Brian feared this question to which he didn't have an answer.

"Is he in my region?" He shook his head. "He keeps changing the hiding places, we don't know where exactly he is. We've even asked the Italian mafia to look for it in their region, Europe."

"Find him out as soon as possible. I don't want him to pollute this Earth with his filthy breath," he stared right in the eyes of Brian as if warning, "I want him dead!"

_______________

Jai was seen peeping in the kitchen finding an opportunity to talk with his sister Vaishnavi. Unfortunately no one was leaving her alone. As Jannat egressed out of the kitchen, he barged in before others could disturb 'em. "Arey arey! What happened? What is making you so eager?" She asked looking at his agitated face. "Leave all this. Where's your brother-in-law?"

She churned around suspiciously, "why do you want to know about him today?" "Di tell me na?" She looked at him blankly, "reason?" He sighed before giving up, "I want to meet Neet."

"She's not here," she played. "C'mon I met her yesterday and I know his truth so stop playing dumb. Tell me where has he gone and when is he coming back?" She looked at him perplexed, digesting the new fact. "He has gone to his office. It will take him time. Till then you can meet her and come back."

Jai hesitated to say something. "What now?" She asked. "Abhi bhai!" She frowned asking, "Abhi what?" He hesitated before speaking, "Siddharth doesn't know Bhai is aware of her. Actually he only compelled me to confront Siddharth 'bout her."

She facepalmed before sighing. "Take him with you. I'll have to take breakfast for her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 341 10
๐Ÿ”ž๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ’: ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐Ž๐๐’๐„๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐Ÿ”ž Akshita is a tough and fearless mafia princess whose brothers rule the unde...
334K 15.6K 88
In Love With A Mafia... He is rude, She is sweet. He is arrogant, She is humble. He is a mafia but she is just a normal girl! What happens when a col...
26.2K 2K 52
Mafia queen is obsessed with him.... There is war between love....and obsession.... I want him...I will get him.... she said looking at him...(obsess...
300K 18.5K 98
A story between a mafia queen and a normal and innocent boy! โ™ฅ The girl is strong, fierce and not afraid of anything or anyone. She is the queen of t...