With You, For You

By BlueRose_023

𝑨𝒍𝒍 π’Šπ’” π’‡π’‚π’Šπ’“ π’Šπ’ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’˜π’‚π’“. π‘Ίπ’π’Žπ’†π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’†π’”, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 π’—π’Šπ’„π’•π’π’“. 𝑾𝒆 οΏ½... More

Before You Read
||1||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||6||
||7||
||8||
||9||
||10||
||11||^
||12||^^
||13||^
||14||
||15||
||16||
||17||
||18||^^
||19||
||20||
||21||
||22||^^
||23||
||24||
||25||^^
Cast
π‘Ίπ’‘π’π’Šπ’π’†π’“
||26||
||27||
||28||
||29||
||30||
||31||
||32||
||33||
||34||
||35||
||36||
||37||
||38||
||39||
||40||
||41||
||42||
||43||
||44||
||45||
||46||
||47||
||48||
||49||
||51||
||52||
||53||
||54||
||55||
||56||
||57||
||58||
I'M ALIVEEE: an author's note
||59||
||60||
||61||
||62||
||63||
||64||
||65||
||66||
||67||

||50||

13 5 0
By BlueRose_023

"Yes, he's mine. Wealth say good afternoon." The boy turned away, burying his face in my shoulder.

"Your child?" He was surprised. He slid his hands into his pocket. "With who?"

"Chioma." His face was dark. I grinned. I win.

"I see." He glared at Wealth. "So, I'm inviting you to my eighteenth. Party at my house."

"I'll be there." Not because i wanted to, but because the relationship between our families should be maintained. According to dad, our fathers had some kind of relationship that went way back.

"Take care. You and err... him." He gestured to Wealth. He then walked off, hands in his pockets while the girl he was with trailed behind him.

***

I looked at my messages that had been left on delivered for the past weeks. She had answered none. She was even online. My fingers were itching to tap the dial button. And they did. "Chioma." I whispered.

"Hello cousin. Your little girlfriend is in the lavatories. She'll be back soon."

"Kenneth."

"You remember me. I feel great." His voice was as dry as ever.

"Just stop." Talking to him was making me feel suffocated.

"Vivian is very cute. Womanly body too."

"Don't touch her."

"Why? I have anything i want remember? Including your girlfriend. "

"Don't make me hate you."

"You already do. Look, she's back. Bye." He hung up. I ran my hands through my hair, gripping it tightly at some point.  Infuriating motherfucker.

✤∙∙∙✤

The place was loud. Too loud. "Ebenezer! You came!" I gave him the package containing his gift.

"Happy birthday." I wished him.

"Thank you."

"Is Tiana here?" I asked. I had called her but she wasn't picking up. Rhema shook his head.

"We spoke this morning though." I raised my brows. "I have guests. Thank you for coming." He sauntered off holding the package. I went to a corner to sit. I wasn't in the mood to party, especially with wild Sin City students running around. That school was disgusting.

I  dialled Tiana once more. She picked up. "Ebenezer."

"Wassup?"

"I'm at Rhema's party. I don't think you can hear me. The place is loud as f."

"I'm there too." I heard her surprised remark. I got up and searched for her in the sea of teenagers. When our eyes met, she smiled and ran to hug me. "Hey." I patted her head.

"You've been unavailable since. What happened?" She smiled. It didn't reach her eyes.

"Not feeling well. I'm better now."

"Tiana." She was lying. I dragged her back to the corner was sitting in. "What happened?"

"I told you I wasn't well. Okay." As i sat, she sat beside me.  "Don't bother about me." I shrugged. "Didn't think you were the party type."

"Family friend." She nodded lightly.

"How's your mom? And Dad?"

"They're fine." The silence was quite awkward afterwards.

"Let's dance." She got up and pulled on my top. "Come on, Ebenezer." I shook my head.

"I can't."

"Abeg!" She rolled her eyes. "You can break dance soo perfectly. And I saw that video you made for Vivian. If that wasn't dancing, i don't know what it is." I shrugged, standing up while slipping my phone into my pockets.

She wrapped my arms around her thin waist. Soweto by Victony started playing in the background.

Girl if you balanciego

I give you paper

Oh no go do me Diego, my Maradona

Girl if I lap your soweto, na Maphorisa

Girlie your back e be tornado

And I go follow your craze go

Craze go

She was trying to seduce me.  That was the only explanation for the sensual way she moved  to the beat. I was getting into the song as i pulled her towards me, her back facing me. The slow movement of her hips against me made me react. I lowered my lips on the crook of her neck as i followed her rhythm. My hands moved on their own, from her hips to her chest then back. I was as hard as fuck by the time the song ended.

Tunde don dey Craze oh

Ehhh for your waist oh

And I go pay for your lace oh

I go dey for your ways oh

That was when I noticed the marks on her neck. They weren't very noticable as the lights were dim. I pulled her towards a place with better lighting. "Eben you were amazing."

"Ebenezer." I corrected. She smiled.  Makeup covered marks. I rubbed it. Finger marks.

"What are you-"

"Who hurt you Tiana?" I asked. Her eyes widened.

"No one. I'm fine."

"Who hurt you?" She shook her head rapidly, trying to move away from me. I held her. "Tiana." Her eyes brimmed with tears. "Do you want to talk about it?" She shook her head. I hugged her close. "If anything happens, come to me. I'll help you." We went back to my corner. This time she sat on my lap. I placed her there.

From hugging, i started placing little kisses on her neck. She gripped my top, but gave me access. I was about to remove her top but remembered that others might see her. She gyrated those hips making me harder. "Tiana." She shivered when my fingers trailed her arms.

"I want you...here."

"Same...same." I threw my head back, biting back a groan as she undid the straps of my jeans. Thank the gods, she was wearing a skirt. "Tiana. We should get a room."

"Please." She begged. I placed her face on my chest and put in my fingers inside her after moving her undies aside. Her moan was bliss. I saw people gathered around us but I couldn't care less. Not even after hearing Rhema's roar ordering his guards to seize and destroy phones. He could afford to go against most people here.

"Umm, Ebenezer." I opened my closed eyes, giving the disturber a side glance.

"Hmm?"

"A room is ready for you. Take her upstairs. They," He gestured to the guards surrounding us."will cover you till you get there."

"Tiana." I pulled my fingers out. "Baby." I bit her ear gently. "Let's go." I carried her up.

---

"Won't your parents be worried you didn't return yesterday?" I asked the girl who was busily scrolling through IG.

"They don't care." I uncovered the portion of the blanket covering her. "What the hell?!" I smirked, pulling her closer. She landed on me, her breasts rubbing against my bare chest. She kissed my lips, her eyes still on her phone. "I never knew she knew the heir."

The heir. That title was familiar. Tiana showed me the post. Chioma and .." Fucking bastard!" I got up from the bed. Wore my clothes as quickly as i could, took my belongings and bolted out the door.

The Heir. Of course it was him. Rich bastard. What the fuck was that photograph about? Why the fuck was she smiling with him? How the fuck did someone like her and someone like him become close? So close that they Fucking took a picture together. And that smile on her face... Fuck!

My assigned driver was still waiting. He took me home and i went to dad's office. "Dad." He wasn't there. I knocked on their bedroom door and pushed it open. Both of them were on the bed covered with the blanket. "What is it, Edikan? You look like a man who's about to lose all his life savings. " He was smirking.

"Goodmorning. I have a request. "

"You smell of semen. Get out, freshen up, meet me later."

"It's urgent."

"If you don't obey now, I won'tlet you go to her school. And your cousin will have her. You'll lose to him. You want that?" He knew. How fast.

"No sir." I left and did as told.

...

The longer i stared at the photo, the harder it became to control my anger. I threw the phone on the wall and it shattered to pieces. The maids crossing lowered their heads and walked away.

Chioma is mine. She has always been mine. She's the other part of me. She's my woman. She's my own. Mine to love. Mine to possess. Mine to devour. Mine. Kenneth didn't know that right? I was going to imprint it in his brain.

Chioma, wait for me.

Ghen ghen. I can smell wahala from afar. Big wahala. Wahala Pro Max.

Thoughts on this chapter...

ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ

𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑾𝒀𝑭𝒀 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒘. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒓𝒄 𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒎 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍.

𝑨𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒚 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏. 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒋𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍'𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒑𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔. 𝑷𝒍𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌.

𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆. 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌, 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚.  𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒕. 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆, 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔.

Thank y'all for reading.😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 14.6K 72
[Completed] "In a twisted way, I guess I'm glad I fucked up so many times in my life. They always said I'd get my Karma and that led me to you, baby...
19.7K 6.8K 86
[π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽπš ] π™΄πšπš’πšπš’πš—πš π™Έπšœ π™Ύπš— π™Άπš˜πš’πš—πš "I am so tired of pretending, where is my happy ending " That had always been the battle cr...
5.9K 1.2K 22
what happens when the rich and most reserved guy in school falls in love with his sister's best friend that happens to be the new girl in school that...