Amphibia insert AU

By -gayrat69-

|cover not my art| You were teleported to a goofy frog land with your fellow classmate Anne Boonechuy.. what... More

Outed
Anne or Beast?
Best fronds (unedited)
Cane crazy
Flood, sweat & tears
Hop Luck
Stakeout
The Domino Effect
Taking charge
Anne theft auto
Breakout stars
Sprig V.S. Hop pop
Girl time
Dating season
Anne Vs. Wild
Contigi-anne (and yn)
Family shrub
Lilly pad Thai
Planters last stand
Toad Tax
Grubhog Day
Hop Pop and Lock
Civil Wart
Hop-Popular
Croak and Punishment
Trip to the Archives
*not a chapter!!!*
Snow day!
Cracking Mrs. Croaker
A night at the Inn
Wally and Anne
Family fishing trip

Halloween special!!! 🎃

509 17 29
By -gayrat69-

*I did add some ideas into here that probably would've never happened in the show.. what I mean by that is I really wanted them to go trick or treating so I made a different version of that anyways hope you enjoy*

"Wake up!! Wake up!! Wake up!!" Polly and sprig chanted while jumping on the two humans beds, they had unsuccessfully tried to pull an all nighter and got maybe 2 hours of sleep. Yn hit sprig with a pillow,
"Dude go away it's like 6 am..." she complained.
"Nope, it's actually almost lunch time so get up!" Polly yelled.

The two girls still laid in there beds, having absolutely no motivation to get up.
"Don't you guys know what day it is?? It's Freak Fest!!!!"
"What's freak fest." Anne sighed, knowing they won't leave until the two get out of bed.
"It's where every frog in town dresses up in a funky costume of a favorite character, and then the whole town votes and whoever wins, gets 50 gallons of candy.. and!.. you get an invitation to the spookiest party in town.. featuring the theme of your costume!"
"Well.. that's unnecessarily complicated." Yn commented.
"But it's fun! Plus, it's always a good time whether you win or loose because those who don't win get a chance at getting candy at the game stations!" Sprig said bouncing with excitement.
"And it's in 7 hours so we need to come up with something fast!" Polly yelled, "get up!!!"

"Okay, okay," yn said defeated. She stood up and pulled a half sleeping anne up with her.
"Come on guys! Eat your breakfast so we can come up with costumes!!!" Sprig said bouncing up the stairs with Polly.

"What's happening?" Anne quietly asked yn.
"Basically like a costume contest but the winner gets a bunch of candy and a party featuring their costume."
"Oh! Oh my frog! I love making costumes!" Anne said excitedly darting up the stairs pulling yn with her.

The kids sat at the table slowly eating their breakfast, anne had been showing the group her past Halloween costumes.

"Oh! And last year me, marcy, and Sasha, we're mean girls- that was so fun! We got into a fight with Sasha's ex!" She said showing yn a cute picture of her and her friends dressed up as Gretchen, Regina, and Karen.
"I like that one." Yn commented. She really had no idea what or who those people were but she liked seeing anne so passionate about something for once.

"Oh sorry I must be ranting but.. I love Halloween!!!" She squealed.
"What's Halloween?" Sprig asked.
"Oh, it's kind of like freak fest I guess. You pick a costume to wear with your friends.. or by yourself and you go door to door and pick up candy.. or you could go to parties or watch scary movies." Yn tried not to leave any details out but she's honestly never really done anything for Halloween. She normally just goes to the gas station and buys a gallon of candy, and pull an all nighter while watching every scary movie in existence.

"We should all wear costumes together then! You too hop pop!" Polly suggested.
"What? No I'm too old for that garbage."
"You'll end up doing it anyway"
"Oh I know.." he said stubbornly walking to his study.

"Hmm, now for the brainstorming.." Anne sighed.
"We don't really have a lot of time so we might want to hurry this part up." Sprig said, bouncing on his toes. dang he has a lot of energy.
"Alright let's think.. what would be good matching costume for a grumpy old man, a 10 year old boy, a small baby, and two teenagers.." Anne counted off the people.
...
Almost as if a lightbulb went off in yns head. She suddenly gasped loudly.
"What?" Everyone asked.
"It might not be perfect but.. Anne phone" yn whispered the last part and Anne smoothly handed her the phone. Yn quickly pulled up an image of her favorite show, and turned it around so the group could see.
...
"Just think ab-"
"It's perfect!"
"Oh yeah, that'll work."
"Yup."

"Okay then.." yn said turning the phone off and handing it back to anne. "Let's get to work."

As soon as they knew what they were doing they set off to work, it was tough, but they would power through it. Yn knew how to sew anyways. Other than the wigs, getting hop pop to stay still was definitely the worst.
"Don't touch my precious cargo!"
"What is that..? Mine?!? No.. no, no, no NO!"
"Okay fine.. I can pull it off... but I won't like it!"

Whatever, because it was all worth it in the end, the group was ready just in time for Freak Fest.

Once all their costumes on, the event was about to start in town square, so as you can expect they were fashionably late.

As soon as the planter family entered it almost seemed like all the frogs stopped to get a glimpse at their glittering costumes.

Anne stepped in with a beanie, a stripped shirt with a grudgby jacket over it, green pants, and red sneakers.

Yn stepped in with pointy ears, purple hair, pink cat sweatshirt with overalls, dotted leggings and purple boots. And you can't forget her ghost staff

Sprig stepped in with a fake skull on his head, also a burger queen crown on top, a red collar, and of course his faithful stuffed animal friend, Francois.

Polly stepped in completely wearing a full body costume. She was a brown owl with golden eyes, nothing too special.

And last but not least, hop pop. He was definitely not happy with his costume..
he had a large gray wig, fake pointy ears and a brown suit with a red tie.

The frogs shrugged at their costumes and continued their festivities. The planter family continued walking up towards the stage, the actual contest still hadn't begun. They had strut their way to the sign in counter and the lady there gasped.
"Oh woah! Those are quite the costumes! Now
I'm guessing... I'm going to need 5 different names?"
"Nope, we're all together." Sprig said adjusting his skull helmet, thing.
"Okay then.. and what name will we call out for you?"
"Yn?" Anne asked looking to yn.
"Hm.. the hex squad." She concluded.
"Okay," the lady hummed "and your all signed in, go ahead with your festivities until the real fest begins! Have fun!" The lady quickly waved them away.

"Yn, I have no idea what these costumes mean or represent but let me tell you, I absolutely love them!!" Anne said excitedly.
"Thanks, maybe when we get back home you can watch the show with me..?"
"Yeah.. that'd be nice.." Anne said blushing.

"Okay gang," sprig hopped over to a empty table. "We need to split into groups, best way to cover more ground." He said very seriously.
"Woah dude" Anne commented.
"He's very serious about getting the most candy."
"And why wouldn't I be!?!?" Sprig snapped at polly, "we need to get as much as frogily possible. Got it? We meet back here right before the contest starts and we add all our earnings together to get the most candy anyone has gotten in 100 years!!!"
"I don't think that's possible."
"Can it polly! We can do anything we set our minds too!" Sprigs stood on the table and continued his speech, "now here are the groups, anne and yn will handle the west side, polly and hop pop will handle the south side, and I'll handle the north."
"And why do you get to be alone?" Hop pop asked.
"Because I'm a responsible young man and I work better alone," sprig claimed.
"Oh.. alright. Just don't get in trouble! And if you do you'll be on dish duty for a month, got it?"
Sprig proudly nodded.
"Okay gang, let's split!"

Yn and Anne had started towards the west side, there was cornhole, apple bobbing, even a small ride. Yn had almost recognized the ride immediately. The Tunnel of Love! Those big loopy red letters seemed to mock yn as she stared. It already made her stomach flip that anne and yn were dressing up as each others girlfriends, but they also had come upon a tunnel of love which was famously known for how amity and luz started dating.

Anne seemed to almost completely ignore the ride as they went to do some other stupid basketball game. Yn was looking around while waiting for her turn when she said sprig hiding behind a basket nearby. Once sprig and yn had locked eyes he tried to shush her.
"Erm, anne. Im gonna head to the bathroom quick, brb."

Yn rushed away and scurried to a nearby bathroom. Sprig had seemed to have gotten the message and followed her.
"Sprig? What are you doing here? Your supposed to be on the north side!"
"Ha! There's no north side, that's all just food trucks."
"Okay, then why are you here? It's kind of creepy to be honest.."
"Ya see that ride over there?" He said pointing to the tunnel of love.
"..yeah?"
"I need you and Anne to get in it, and confess your love for eachother!"
...
"What? Sprig! That's what this was all about!"
"Well, yeah. Duh, it's been obvious you guys have liked eachother for a while. Just go for it already!!"
"I don't think I can... wait why do you even care?"
"Because I am invested in your guys's personal lives. Now, get out there and confess!" He shoved yn along.
I mean it couldn't be that bad right?

"Heh, let's go on the tunnel of love!!?" Yn said nervously.
"Hmp, sure okay." Anne shrugged.
That was the only easy part, actually getting in the tunnel. Ugh, a nightmare. And sooooo awkward.
"So erm, these flowers are nice.." yn tried to strike up a conversation while they were about to board.
"Heh.. yeah.."
Nobody had anything else to say, so they didn't talk. Yn caught sight of sprig hiding with the animatronics, he gave her a thumbs up and she gave him a thumbs down back. He shrugged and continued watching.

As they boarded the love boat yns anxiety grew and grew, and it made her even more nervous thinking about how nervous she was. Was she gonna puke? Or.. worse? And did she really have the will power to confess? Is it too early?

As soon as the boat started yn felt like she was suffocating on her worries. The bile in her throat choking her and her leg bouncing harder and harder. She dug her nails into her skin, trying anything to keep her mind off the bubbling anxiety that she hasn't felt for a while, she didn't miss it either.

She had to do it sooner or later, better to get it over with.. right?
"Anne.." she choked out. "I..."
"Not ready! Not ready!!!" Her brain screamed at her.
"It's..." she started to feel like her throat was closing up. She tried to take as many deep breaths as she could and tried to calm her shaking. She felt anne look at her with her breathtaking blue eyes.
"You good?"
Suddenly it was too much, yn stood up on the moving boat.
"I'm not ready!" She shouted out to no one in particular, (sprig), and she started to tear up.
"Woah hey it's okay." Anne pulled her back down to sit and pulled her into a hug.

Yn didn't know that's what she needed so badly, she melted into her crushes warm embrace and it got a little easier to breath. After a while of a hug that lasted longer than it should've, yn was fine.
"You don't have to tell me anything if your not ready yet. Not sure who gave you that idea but.." Anne comforted her.
"Thanks," yn sniffed.
As soon as the ride was over the two had been lauging and talking like good old friends, anne didn't pressure yn into yelling her what she was going to.. but she had a hunch..

Suddenly the town bells rung,
"Welp, that must mean something."
"Cmon, it's starting!!" Sprig jumped into view and shoved them along.

As they made it to the front desk and signed in, security showed up with hop pop and Polly in hand cuffs.
"Sorry, but your family is eliminated from the contest, old hopediah here was trying to pull a quickster and sabotage the other contestants." The security guard said.
"Gosh darn it hop pop," Anne sighed.
"But I didn't do it! I've been framed!!"
"Tell that to the floor hopediah," he said before throwing them out.

They sat there for a moment in complete silence, then they all burst into laughter.
"I-I tried putting super glue on mrs Jonkins wig, and I swapped Mrs sundews dress for a trash bag and-" they all started cracking up with laughter.
"Good one hop pop!"
"Trash bag! Classic!"
As they finally calmed themselves they all collected their belongings and started the walk home.

"Well, that was a complete waste of time," yn said, "but fun!" She quickly added.
"Yeah.. but yn, sorry for.. earlier.." sprig said.
"It's all water under the bridge, but.. I'll get you back someday. When you least expect it.."
"W-what'd you say.?"
"Stop the ruckus back there kids! My back is killing me, I want a peaceful night of sleep tonight!"
"Yes hop pop," all the kids said at once.

Woah... that was.. a lot.
Yes, it's a day late, but does that matter?
No, it does not. It's still Halloween season.
Anyways I hope your Halloween was fun, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The ending was sorta rushed because I'm tired and I just want to do some mindless fun now, and take a break. So I hope you enjoyed this fluff and stuff.
Okay bye <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627 46 51
basically Amphibia but instead of Anne, Marcy and Sasha it's me (Pika), Em and Cy (Cover may change) ⚠️WARNING⚠️! THIS WILL CONTAIN FOUL LANGUAGE! AN...
3.1K 47 39
Anne Boonchuy, a self-centered 13-year-old 7th grader and Kuai Liang aka Sub-Zero, a self centered mortal kombat age 41-year-old 7th grader was magic...
115 8 4
A fanfiction about Anne after she comes back to her world. She had let go of her frog family but in reality she can't deal with it mentally. The trau...
214K 6.2K 76
You are Marcy's identical twin sister. The end. TOP RANK♡ #1 in 🐸AMPHIBIA🐸