Anne Vs. Wild

"Bleh, hands are feeling pretty dry. That will not do. Lotion, lotion, did I get zapped here with any lotion..." Anne said to herself while looking through her bag. "Oh, hey. What's this?" She asked and picked up a tiny bag with curvy letters on the front.
"Oh my gosh..."

Anne burst outside the farm.
"Guys! I brought a bath bomb from home and didn't even know it!" She said proud fully showing off her peony princess bath bomb.
"Oh yeah! Man, I can't wait to try this baby out. Uh... you guys going somewhere?" She asked once she saw the planters packing up bags onto their snail.
"Yup, the three of us are going to camp Flemington, gonna rough it outdoors and get filthy!"
"Wait, without me?.. and yn?"
"Sure are, when we planters camp, we camp hard. No sense in you two coming with us and being miserable."
"You know you hate dirt, bugs, rocks, and nature."
"You humans are soft anne, like little babies." Polly commented.
"Really, you should be glad you're not one of us."
"That's ridiculous. Humans? Soft? Pfft! Just because were not planters doesn't mean we can't have a good time with you guys. Take us with you. Please, please, please?" Anne pleaded for the two girls to be able to go.
"Are you sure? I wasn't kidding when I said 'rough'"
"And I wasn't kidding when I said you were soft."
"Super sure!"
"Aw, cmon guys. If Anne says they can handle it, they can handle it.
"Well, all right kid. Get yn and hop on."
"Whoo Whoo!" Anne cheered and rushed to the front door, she opened it, and yelled into the house, "cmon yn, we're going camping!"
Faster than anne could speak yn was already out the door.
"Finally! I've been waiting for a moment like this to be able to camp in an unknown world, so many new bug types, species.." yn ranted while hopping onto the 'fwagen'.

The family had soon arrived to the campsite, the frogs all around them were doing some pretty extreme camping activities.
"Ahh, I can't wait to tell scary stories. The more teen frogs running from deranged psychopaths, the better." Sprig laughs.
"I'm just happy to get off the farm. So much fresh air, and it's all mine." Polly inhaled and blew away like a balloon.
"I personally love the peace and quiet. A frog can really hear themselves think out here." He said closing his eyes for a moment, "well that was a mistake."
"Ahh! So much frog culture! Ooohh! And is that a North American dung beetle?!" Yn said excitedly while trying to follow the large beetle.
Anne groaned and shood away a fly.
"You sure you want to stay anne? You can take Bessie and go home if you need to."
"Hey, hey, hey! Here's an idea. How about we stop questioning my decisions and get to camping together already? Who's with me?"
"Yeah!"
"Good idea!"
"Yeah, that sounds good!"

The family started to do their camping activities, they started by fishing. Anne was pulled into the water by a huge fish. Next sprig put together the frog tent, it looked great! Anne was attempting to make a tent for her and yn but, she wasn't as lucky. Anne even got attacked by a huge spider, rolled off a hill into thorns, and bitten by ticks.
"Ow! Careful, pretty sure those ticks cause internal damage." Anne said as yn rubbed a honey like substance all over Anne's back where she was bitten.
"Soo, awkward question, but are you sure you wouldn't be happier back at the farm?" Yn asked, seeing her friends discomfort.
"Seriously anne, no need to torture yourself, take Bessie and go home." Hop pop suggested.
"And don't you worry about us, because we'll be just fine without you."
"No! Look, I know it seems like I'm miserable, okay? But I'm not. It's just... it's just.. uh.. I'm not used to such easy camping." Anne said, her tone completely changing.
"Easy?"
"Huh?"
"Look around you, singing, butterflies, laughter. I guess I'm just used to something a little more... extreme."
Suddenly a loud, buff, big blue frog popped out of the bushes, "so, this place ain't extreme enough for ya?"
"Uh, dang right it ain't!"
The blue frog started laughing hysterically, then he continued, "I can take you folks to a real campsite. One where there ain't none of this kiddie stuff like shelter, or portable water. Blech."
"Well, would a more extreme experience make you happy anne?"
"Uh, yeah?"
"If Anne wants hardcore, we go hardcore! Lead the way, Mr... uh..."
"Names joe, soggy joe." He said in a raspy voice and then he continued to laugh hysterically again.
"Yeesh. Could you like turn down the creep just a bit?"
"No!" He yelled immediately.

Amphibia insert AUрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ