Outed

Yns pov
Yn was in science class when she had heard a familiar shriek from outside the classroom.
Much to her delight her ex-best friend Sasha barged in with a spider in her hair.
"AGHAGGH GET IT OFF GET IT OFF" she shrieked in her annoying voice.
Yn tried to bite back her smile.
She'd been leaving Sasha little gifts in her locker for quite some time now and she had been starting to wonder when she'll realize.

Yn must have zoned out because when she zoned back in Sasha slammed her hand on her desk. Yn looked up and saw that the spider had been removed and saw she was practically steaming from her ears.
"What was that for?" She hissed
Yn shrugged and tried to go back to dissecting her frog but Sasha grabbed her hand... and not in the romantic way.
"Listen nerd," she said tightening the grip on her hand.
"I'm gonna get you back I don't know how- I don't know when but, i. Will. Get. You. Back."
She then let go of Yns hand and walked back to her seat next to her new bestie like nothing happened.
Yn felt her stomach churn as a horrible feeling of regret took over her. She just knew that whatever happens next will be horrible..

After a couple moments of the teacher talking and yn not paying attention the teacher stopped.
"Yes Sasha?" She asked
Yn tightened the grip on the corners of her desk knowing that whatever she's about to say can and will be used against her, Sasha's too popular to be ignored so she could start a rumor easily.
"Sorry Mrs, this is very off topic but I just need to know.. what's your opinion on Lesbians?"
Yn could hear the innocence in Sasha's voice and could feel her eyes piercing through her skull.
(If your not a lesbian, or your aro ((been getting a lot of aro readers recently)) you might just want to picture yn as a different person from yourself for this story. ((I literally always do that)) but it's your choice with whatever you're comfortable with)
"Eh... wh-why do you ask exactly?" The teacher asked confused
"Oh I just have a friend in need who was thinking about coming out to the class.. and I'm just getting your quick opinion"
Yn could hear the whispers erupt around her
"Who is it???" Classmates asked
"Well I'm sure that person will come out when their ready now back to the lesson-" the teacher said trying to change the subject
"Oh no I don't think they will," Sasha interrupted the teacher
"See this person just needs a little push so I'll tell you her name.." Sasha said and Yn could hear her heart pounding in her chest
"Yn. Do you have anything you want to share?" Sasha asked in her cruel voice
Yn could feel everybody's eyes of the class on her.. watching her every move, every breath,
Yn tensed up and opened her mouth but no words came out. Instead only a small odd squeak noise as she felt her eyes brim with tears. The class was silence as Yn sat up from her desk and darted from the classroom..

~time skip~

Yn didn't have the guts to go back to class. Not to get her things. Not to do anything. She was never going back. She stubbornly thought as wiping tears from her eyes, the incident was hours ago but she was still upset about it. Just like any other person would be.
She walked through the park and kicked rocks because she had nothing else to do, if her mom figured out she ditched she would be furious so she wasn't going home until schools over.
She stopped walking when she heard Sasha's voice up ahead by a nearby bench.
What was she doing here? Did she follow her here? Yn made sure to walk on her tiptoes and she saw them. Anne was in the middle and Sasha was to the left and Marcy was to the right... Yn took this as a perfect opportunity to get back at Sasha. Yn carefully bent down and scooped some dirt up from the ground. She carefully tiptoed over behind Sasha and-

A blinding light pierced through the air.. yn could feel her feet being lifted off the ground and her atmosphere changing around her, she couldn't open her eyes.. she would go blind.
Then she felt the world spinning.. and spinning.. and spinning and then she fell on her face.