iris, supernatural [ 2 ]

Autorstwa maybankwalker

[ supernatural -- seasons 9-15 ] Larissa Brewster Series: Habits Iris I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the s... Więcej

cast
001. ezekiel
002. wicked witch of the west
003. dog-dean hybrid
004. reborn virgins
005. goodbye kevin
006. evil angel extraction
007. no husband or baby
008. werewolf bestie garth
009. lunch ladies
010. haunted bunker
011. ghostfacers demise
012. domestic single mom life
013. curing dean
014. werewolf sisters
015. the musical
016. inheritance
017. cop retreat
018. "sounds like teenage girl dean"
019. no place like home
020. teenage dean
021. technology ghost
022. sick athena
023. burning the wrong book
024. night moves
025. lizzie borden house
026. killer costumes
027. imaginary friend
028. going to visit the cage
029. not uncle cas
030. homemade chicken
031. valentine's day
032. back in time
033. dying husband and god
034. god's plan
035. dean's sacrifice
036. torture
037. bedridden
038. breaking point
039. funeral crasher
040. rock devil
041. single mom
042. mother's love
043. memory loss
044. lance of michael
046. probation
047. betrayed
048. "i want to hate him but i can't."
049. heartbroken sam
050. birth of a nephilim
051. "you say goodbye."
052. toddler ptsd
053. "i'm always right."
054. old west
055. possible evil twin
056. wayward sisters
057. the butterfly
058. helpless
059. reconcile
060. "donatello's a biter."
061. blood of a saint
062. scooby gang
063. sticky notes
064. gabriel's out
065. "whole team's together"
066. archangel grace
067. master plan
068. lucifer's end
069. self destructive couple
070. finding dean
071. alternate kaia
072. hatchet man
073. super charged monsters
074. losing kids
075. christmastime
076. ma'lak box
077. dinner with the parents
078. medusa
079. different wife
080. monster in the woods
081. nick's plan
082. three months early
083. grieving and manipulating
084. the end
085. ghostpocalypse
086. final plan
087. anything for kids
088. hungover
089. lost hope
090. normal life
091. pool
092. saving kaia
093. alternate brothers
094. mrs. butters
095. chat with amara
096. old friend
097. final fight
098. dean's last words
099. epilogue
Thank You

045. mom vs. mom

542 21 39
Autorstwa maybankwalker

Sam, Athena, and Larissa are in the library and Larissa is painting Athena's nails since the little girl practically begged her to.

"Okay, well, stay on it. You get any leads, you let us know, and we'll keep working it from our end. Thanks, Cas." Dean says while walking into the library and he hangs up the phone. "So Kelly Kline is in the wind. No trace."

"Great." Sam sighs.

"No idea when Lucifer's kid is gonna pop, if it hasn't already." Dean says.

"So basically, we got nothin'." Sam says.

"Basically." Dean nods.

"All right. Well, we do have this other thing."

"What other thing?"

"Check it out. Museum in Des Moines, Iowa. A guy's body was found in the parking lot, a teacher. His tongue had been ripped out."

"Well, that didn't kill him."

"No, but having his internal organs crushed did. Uh, no obvious damage to the torso, no point of entry."

"You thinkin' witch?"

"Maybe. I mean, he was seen alive just a couple hours earlier, leading a student tour of the museum."

"Hmm. Haven't seen mom in a while. Maybe she'll wanna work with us on this."

+++

"So thank you again for meeting with us, Dr. Ochoa." Sam says as the woman leads them through the museum. Larissa is holding Athena.

Dean had called Mary to get her help on the case, but she told him she was still tired from the whole Ramiel thing.

"Of course, agent. I... we've had two murders in two days. The police have no idea what's going on, and--"

"Well, that's why we're here." Dean says.

"Now you said victim number two brought some Timber Troopers through here, right?" Sam asks.

"16 hours ago, they were standing right where you are." Dr. Ochoa says.

"Is there anything new to the museum?" Dean asks.

"Well, here in the lab, three traveling exhibits have been uncrated. One's already on display. The other two are being prepped." Dr. Ochoa says.

"Dr. Ochoa?" A man calls.

"Excuse me." She tells them.

"Sure." Sam nods and she walks off.

"Okay, so... including Massachusetts vic, that is two teachers and one scout leader." Dean says, taking an EMF reader out.

"People who supervise kids." Sam says.

"Whoa." Dean mutters as the EMF goes off and he turns it off. "There's a lot of action in here. Okay, well, I'm switching my vote from witch to ghost."

"I don't know. EMF isn't that surprising at a museum. They're always filled with ADHD spirits and their tethers, you know?" Sam says.

"Okay, but if our killer is a chain rattler, how we gonna figure out which one it is?" Dean asks.

~ ~ ~

Dean picks up a curved knife.

"Aztecs were pretty serious about their killings. Aztec ghost. Yeah, I like that." Dean talks to himself. He goes to put the knife up, but misses the stand it's on and it makes a loud noise as it drops on the counter. Dean quickly puts it up, looking around to see Sam and Larissa giving him a disapproving looks. Dean walks over to them.

"Do I have to tell you what I tell Athena? No touching." Larissa orders.

"Don't mom me." Dean tells her.

"Don't act like a five year old." She retorts.

"Guys, guys." Sam puts his arm between them, knowing this may soon lead to a smacking fight. "Later." He tells them.

"What you got?" Dean asks.

"It's from a ship, um, a brigantine called The Star. Sunk in a storm off the New England coast. Currently on loan from the Maritime Museum in -- wait for it -- Andover, Massachusetts." Sam informs.

"Really?" Dean asks.

"Yeah. Sunk in a storm in 1723." Sam says.

"W-wait a minute. I know something about something about this ship."

"Um, it was, uh, headed to the New World. Weighed anchor in Leith, Scotland."

"Leith. Yes. Gavin MacLeod. This was his ship."

"Crowley's kid?"

"Yep." Dean nods before he calls Crowley.

"What do you want?" Crowley answers the phone.

"Need a favor." Dean tells him, putting the phone on speaker.

"You need... you? Turns out that behind that whole moron facade, you and your brother are, in fact, morons! You let Lucifer's love child live." Crowley hisses.

"How do you even know about that?" Dean asks.

"I don't owe you an explanation." Crowley states.

"Okay, so I'm-- I'm guessing this isn't the best time to ask you to get in touch with Gavin so we can talk to him?" Sam asks.

"Are you out of your minds?" Crowley asks.

"You know what, Crowley? When you set Gavin free to live in our time and possibly screw up the rest of human history, we didn't hunt him down, okay? So I think you owe us one." Dean says.

"You and Bullwinkle and Mrs. Bullwinkle fix this mess before it hatches. Then, maybe then, we'll talk about my son." Crowley says before hanging up.

+++

It's nighttime and they're in the museum with Rowena. Athena is asleep while sitting on Dean's lap, cuddling into his chest and his coat is wrapped around her.

"Your little story's fascinating, but you said there was something in this for me?" Rowena asks.

"If the killer is a ghost, it may be tethered to something on the ship. So we need intel on the vessel." Sam says.

"Get a library card. You three still owe me for helping you in Arkansas." She says, getting her bag and standing up. Sam grabs her arm.

"Sit down." Sam orders. Rowena rips her arm out of his grip and she sits down with her bag in her lap. "We know of a guy who has firsthand knowledge of The Star."

"So?" Rowena asks.

"So, if you find him, we actually do have something that you'll like. Like, really like." Dean says.

"Who is this eyewitness?" Rowena asks with a smile. Sam and Larissa share a smirk.

+++

The Winchesters are waiting for Gavin to get off the bus and Larissa is holding Athena.

"There he is." Dean points out.

"Yep." Sam mumbles.

"Gavin." Dean calls as Gavin walks over to them.

"Hey, Gavin. Good to see ya. How's life in the 21st century treatin' ya?" Sam asks.

"Oh, fine. Where's my father, then?" Gavin asks.

"Walk with us Gavin." Dean says, the small group starting to walk back to the Impala where Rowena is in the backseat.

"How sick is he?" Gavin asks.

"About that... we might've exaggerated a little bit." Sam says.

"Lied. We lied." Dean sums up.

"Okay, well, we knew you wouldn't come if it was just us." Sam says.

"We need your help, Gavin." Dean tells him.

"Help?" He asks. "Help!" He calls to a passerby.

"No, we're fine." Sam dismisses.

"It's all good." Larissa quickly assures.

"Uh, hear us out, please." Sam tells Gavin.

"How did you find... what are you going to do to me?" Gavin asks.

"Just wanna ask you a few questions." Dean says, showing him a drawing of The Star. "About this."

"Dear God, that's The Star. That's my ship." Gavin recognizes.

"Well, it should've been." Sam says.

"Yeah, we know all about her." Dean says.

"We figured there's someone you'd wanna meet." Sam says, nodding to Rowena. She gets out of the Impala, leaving the door open.

"Hello, Gavin." She greets. "You look just like my father when he was young."

"Gavin, meet Rowena, your grandmother." Sam says.

"My grandmother? She couldn't be alive." Gavin says.

"Well, technically, dude, neither can you." Dean says.

+++

They're in the museum and looking at what's left of the ship.

"Amazin'." Gavin marvels at it. "Father told me she'd gone down in the storm and that was the end of her."

"The end of you, too, if you'd been aboard." Rowena says.

"Gavin, what can you tell us about the other passengers who were supposed to make the crossing?" Sam asks.

"Ordinary folk. Storekeepers, farmers, a doctor, a teacher." Gavin says.

"A teacher?" Sam asks.

"Aye. Mistress Allaway. She taught most of us in the village. This everything they found aboard?" Gavin asks, opening the binder.

"Yes. Let us know if you recognize anything." Dean says as Gavin looks through it.

"Nope. Nope. Ooh, there's Mr. MacCallum's hook. Had no hand, you see." Gavin says. "Oh, sweet Lord. It's the locket."

"The locket?" Sam asks and Gavin gives him the binder.

"I bought it myself. It was a gift for my Fiona." Gavin says.

"Darlin', you had a wee girlfriend?" Rowena grins.

"Look at this. Added to the exhibit six months ago." Dean says.

"Fiona Duncan, the love of my life. When she found out I was going to America, nothing would do but I take her with me. I told her it was too dangerous." Gavin says.

"How did it get here? If you didn't board the ship, then she wouldn't have either, right?" Sam asks.

"I don't know. That terrible night... I was packing, ready to leave. Fiona said she was going to come see me, beg me one more time to take her along. Obviously, I never made it to the ship. If Fiona came that night, I was gone."

"And she would've thought that you left without her." Dean says.

"Dear God, she must've smuggled herself aboard." Gavin says.

"Would she really have done something like that?" Sam asks.

"Iron will, that one. She'd have stayed hidden until they were at sea and there was no turnin' back." Gavin says.

"And she would've died, pissed as hell and heartbroken." Dean says.

"Yeah, unfinished business. We got a ghost probably tethered to the locket." Sam says.

"A ghost? My Fiona's a ghost?" Gavin questions.

"All right, where is this thing? Item 121." Dean says.

"121?" Sam asks.

"Yeah." Dean nods and Sam walks off to look for it. Dean turns around, looking in the case behind him.

"Sam?" Dean calls.

"What?" Sam walks back over.

"It's gone." Dean states. The small stand that has a 121 sticker is empty.

+++

The brothers were able to stop another person from getting killed by Fiona and then Gavin had used a spell and talked to her.

"Her life aboard that ship was so unbearable, she felt death would be a relief. But the sweet maid I knew is now a spirit bent on revenge." Gavin says.

"So we agree Fiona has to be stopped." Sam says as he holds Athena.

"We can't burn her bones. They're at the bottom of the Atlantic." Dean says.

"Could destroy the locket. Then again, she might also be tethered to something else on the ship." Sam says.

"Either way, nothing can bring back the poor people she killed." Gavin says. The three hunters share a look.

"Actually, there might be a-a way to fix pretty much everything." Sam says.

"What?" Gavin asks.

"Keep Fiona from going Casper in the first place." Dean says.

"Yeah. There's no reason for her to be a ghost if she's not angry and alone... on the ship." Sam says.

"You don't intend to tamper with the flow of time, do you?" Rowena questions.

"That's up to Gavin. Look, we're lookin' for a fix here, okay? This is it. We get him aboard that ship, he travels with Fiona, keeps her safe." Dean says.

"And go to his death? That's your solution?" Rowena asks.

"I didn't say it was a fun one, okay? Just the one, and you know it. And it would keep history intact." Dean says.

"I... was thinking the same thing. I loved her. She loved me. That's the only reason any of this happened. I can spare her the nightmare she's trapped in. I couldn't say I ever fit here. Here, I'm alone. Fiona and me, we'll spend eternity together."

"Never gonna happen." Crowley says, the group turning to see him behind Gavin. "Just cause Dim and Dimmer here can't keep their own family all in the same dimension, doesn't mean they can mess with mine!"

"Father, I want to do this." Gavin says.

"What you want is a gym membership, happy hour at Hooters, and Cubs tickets -- none of which are available anywhere else but here." Crowley says.

"Well, he doesn't totally seem to want them anyway, so..." Larissa shrugs.

"I've made up my mind." Gavin says.

"Then why did you call me?" Crowley asks.

"You called him?" Dean asks.

"To say goodbye." Gavin informs.

"Let him go, Fergus." Rowena says.

"Butt out." Crowley tells her.

"Fergus, he's not like us. He believes in things. Let him do what he believes is right." Rowena says.

Gavin stands up and Crowley tries to grab him.

"Manete!" Rowena shouts, freezing Crowley in place.

"Mother... damn you."

"I'm sorry, father." Gavin tells him, the group leaving Crowley behind.

+++

The Winchesters and Gavin are in the library and Sam and Larissa are working on the spell.

"That soup yet?" Dean asks.

"Almost." Sam says, mixing the ingredients. "You ready?" He asks Gavin.

"Do it." Gavin says. Sam cuts Gavin's hand and lets the blood drip into the bowl. Dean gives Gavin a bandana after, the man wrapping it around his hand. Sam walks over to the wall and draws a sigil. Larissa picks Athena up, holding her so she doesn't go over to Sam and touch any of the blood.

"Ready to do this, Gavin?" Dena asks.

"You're positive this will work?" Gavin asks.

"Never done it before. But our granddad did. And Abaddon. And Rowena tweaked the spell so that you could use it." Dean says.

"All right. I think that's it." Sam says.

"This is a tough one." Dean says.

"You're a good guy, Gavin. Thank you." Sam says.

"Hopefully... this is all for the best." Gavin says. He kisses the locket.

"Beam him up, Scotty." Dean says.

Sam says the spell and the sigil starts to glow. Fiona appears next to Gavin and they hold hands before vanishing into a golden light.

+++

Sam and Larissa are sitting at the map table and Sam is on the laptop and Larissa has her feet in his lap. Athena fell asleep so they put her in bed about an hour ago.

"So the teachers at the girls' school are all back to work." Dean says, walking in. "It's like nothing ever happened. That's all the victims in Ohio."

"Well, no mention of the Massachusetts murder either. Uh, no Fiona, no angry ghost. Looks like history is back on track. Thank you, Gavin." Sam says.

They hear the door open, looking up to see Mary walk in.

"Mom!" Sam calls.

"Well, well."

"Hey." Sam greets.

"It has been a while. A long, long... long, long, long, long while." Dean says.

"Yeah, all right. He's dramatic, as you know." Sam says making Larissa laugh. "What he meant to say was, we missed you. Glad you're back." Sam smiles.

"Burgers." Mary holds up a bag. "Beer." She holds up a six pack.

"Yum." Sam says, dragging the beer closer.

"Forgiven." Dean says, grabbing the bag of food. "Whatcha been up to?"

"Oh. Jogging, tai chi, mediation. Melting rugaru brains." Mary says making the three freeze.

"Uh, m-m-melting rugaru brains?" Sam asks.

"There's no easy way to say it, so I'm just gonna say it." Mary says. "I have sort of... been working with the British Men of Letters."

"You're what?" Larissa asks in disbelief.

"M-- you-- you, uh... you what?" Sam asks. "Mom... we, um... we have a-a history with them."

"I know, Sam. And it was a hard decision. But they're doing good work. I have helped them save people, a lot of people. We can learn from them." Mary says. Larissa lets out a humorless laugh as she sits up, taking her feet off Sam's lap.

"Do not give me the face." Mary tells Dean who stands with his arms crossed.

"What face?" He asks.

"You know the face." Mary says.

"There's no face." Dean argues.

"That's the face." Mary says and Dean looks away from her.

"Mom, we have our own tool kit, and it works just fine." Sam says. "And for obvious reasons, like broken ribs and burnt feet and... and a miscarriage." Sam's voice cracks. Larissa looks down, feeling her eyes sting with tears. "We don't trust the Brits."

"So where does that leave us?" Dean asks.

"Same as always -- family." Mary states and Larissa lets out a quiet scoff. "Just hear me out. Please."

"Wow. Just wow." Dean scoffs.

"Dean, what the British Men of Letters are doing, what we're doing, it's a better way. They... look, I'm not blind to who they are or what they've done." Mary says.

"When?" Sam asks making her look at him and she sees the hurt in his eyes. "When? When did you start working with them?"

"Since before the lake house." Mary answers. "It wasn't Wally. They brought me that case."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Larissa sneers.

"You were runnin' an errand for the Brits. And you kept it from us. Cas almost died." Dean says.

"A hunter got killed." Sam says.

"You think I don't know? I'm the one who burned his body. I'm the one who told his wife. I watch him die every night." Mary says.

"Good." Dean says.

"I'm doing this for you. I'm playing three decades of catch up here." Mary says. Larissa runs her hands over her face and through her hair.

"And we're not?" Dean asks. "How do you think this has been for us? We're your sons, and you've been gone. Our whole lives, you've been gone. You said that you needed time. No, you said you need space. So we gave you your space. But you didn't just need space. No, you needed space from us."

"That's not true. Dean, I'm trying--"

"How 'bout for once, you just try to be a mom?"

"I am your mother, but I am not "just a mom." And you are not a child."

"I never was. So between us and them--"

"It's not like that."

"Yeah, Mary, it is. And you made your choice. So there's the door." Dean walks out.

"Sam..." Mary says.

"You should go." He tells her. He scratches his head and walks out.

"You are the most unbelievable person on this fucking planet." Larissa tells Mary.

"Excuse me?" Mary asks.

"You're working with people who tortured your children? Who in their right mind does that?" Larissa asks, standing up and walking closer to Mary.

"They're doing good things." Mary defends.

"That doesn't fucking matter. They hurt your sons. If anybody did anything to Athena, I don't give a shit what good stuff they're doing. They hurt my child, so they don't get any of my help. But you? You... what the fuck?"

"Look, this is a family matter--"

"Oh, so-so I'm not family? The person who has been married to your son for five fucking years and has a daughter and baby in Heaven with him isn't family? Honey, I am more of their family than you are."

"I'm their mother."

"Yeah. Their mother who left them. You come back, for what? A few weeks? Then you ditch them? And this is just as hard for them as it is you. They grew up with the shittiest dad in the world because you made a fucking deal. They're playing three decades of catch up, too."

"And Dean didn't tell you to only be a mom, he told you to start fucking acting like one! You can be a mom and be your own person, it's not one or the other! He didn't ask for one or the other! He just wants you to be there for him! Same with Sam."

"I am there for them." Mary argues.

"Oh, really? Then why don't you answer your phone? Why aren't you the first person they call when they need help? Hmm? What, because you're such a good mom? No. Because you're a piece of shit." Larissa says.

"Watch it." Mary warns.

"I don't have to watch anything. I don't care if you are my mother-in-law, I have every right to do this right now. Whether it's been intentional or not, you are hurting your children. A good mother doesn't hurt her children."

"Then I guess you aren't a good mother either." Mary fires back.

"Okay, you're really asking for me to kill you, aren't you?" Larissa asks with a cold laugh.

"You've hurt Athena. At Asa's funeral and... and they told me about your depression after the miscarriage." Mary says. "How you threw a glass at her and screamed at her. That doesn't exactly sound like mother of the year."

"Yes... but I apologized to my daughter for doing those things for her. And I was possessed at the funeral. And you know what? She forgave me. Because my loving and good actions outweigh the few bad ones. And I cherish that little girl more than anything else."

"And speaking of, these sons of bitches are responsible for my miscarriage. They killed my baby. They killed your son's baby! Your fucking grandchild! And you still wanna work with them?"

"Ketch says if you had answered, they wouldn't have tortured you. So..." Mary trails off.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me. You are not blaming me for losing my baby." Larissa gives Mary a disgusted look.

"You could've talked, is all I'm saying." Mary shrugs.

"You know, you... you might be winning worst parent award now. I mean, it's belonged to John for decades, but... but you are the icing on the fucking cake!"

"John was a wonderful father."

"No. No, he wasn't. He was a miserable alcoholic bastard who treated his sons like soldiers. Maybe he was a good drill sergeant but he was a shitty father. You are stuck in this little bubble where-where John is some amazing guy and Dean is four and Sam is a baby, but that's not what this is!"

"Your husband was a dick! Dean and Sam are grown ass adults and Sam has his own family now. Just because you can't handle that, doesn't mean you ghost them for months. It doesn't mean you hurt them!"

A smack echoes through the room, Larissa's head snapping to the side. Mary's eyes widen in shock, staring at her hand. Larissa bites her tongue to refrain from crying out in pain and she looks back at Mary. She gives her a smile full of hatred.

"Larissa, I-- I didn't--"

"One step closer to being John." Larissa comments. "Fuck you. Now get the fuck out of our house. And if you ever wanted a relationship with your granddaughter, you just fucking lost any chance of that."

Larissa watches Mary leave, glaring at her the whole way.

Larissa huffs out a breath, wincing at the pain in her cheek. She goes to the kitchen and gets a pack of peas out of the freezer, holding it to her cheek.

"Shit." Larissa whispers, thinking of how much Sam could hate her for arguing with Mary. "Fuck me." She grumbles.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

178K 5K 23
DEVIL IN ME| "human's make mistakes all the time, but the good ones don't run away from their problems, they deal with them". [SUPERNATURAL SEASON 1...
59.1K 2.2K 16
no reason to stay is a good reason to go 𓍢ִ໋ supernatural 𓍢ִ໋ dean winchester x fem!oc 𓍢ִ໋ season one - fifteen 𓍢...
14.2K 670 33
[ supernatural -- seasons 1-5 ] Griffin and Tabitha Reinhart Series: Family Ties I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the show's storylines or character...
245K 5.6K 116
[ supernatural -- season 1-5 ] Natalie Winchester Series: Family Line Anti-Hero I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the show's characters or storylines...