The Wedding Date ➸ Ziam

By guardianzayngels

[COMPLETE | AU] Zayn works at Walmart. He hasn't had a boyfriend or even been on a date in forever. He's houn... More

The Wedding Date
Rude Customers & The News
Malik Family Dinner & Trisha the Matchmaker
Pervy Blonde & Payne In My Ass
Liam James Payne & The Deal
Improper Grammar & Getting to Know You
50 Shades of Texts & Thigh Touches
Wedding Plans & Table Boners
Business Opportunity & The What Train?
Liam the Larry Shipper & Are You Shitting Me?
Perv Magnet & Meet the Harpers
Drinks & Confessions
♡Character Asks♡
♡Character Answers♡
Wedding Cakes & The Kiss
The Talk & Operation Real Fake Couple
Live a Little & Progress
Teabagged & Realization
Suits & Suspicions
An Announcement
Apologies & Acceptance
The Bachelor Party & So Wrong, So Right
Mistakes & Heartbreaks
The Wedding & The Truth
The Gift & The Flight Home
New Ziam Book!
Case of the Ex & Closure
Burrito Bowls & Louis' Advice
Clubbing & I Need You
Surprise Visit & Done Trying
You Have Five Seconds & This Is Your Chance
The Event & I Love You
Wanna Show You & Love Me Like You Do
Lazy Days & Talking Bodies
My Forever & The End
♡Thank You So Much!♡

Dr. Styles & Make Things Right

11.7K 786 867
By guardianzayngels

Sorry for all the drama lately y'all, hope you still love me and this book lol. I think you'll be happy with this chapter:)

>>>

HARRY

"Don't you think that was a little outta line?" I bite my lip.

"What, punching him? Absolutely not" Louis scoffs and drops his ass to the couch, his arms crossed.

"You never gave him a chance to speak."

"I don't need to give him a chance to speak. I know what happened."

"Um no you don't. You weren't there" I scoff.

Louis rolls his blue eyes, "Listen, Liam told me-"

"Believing a man you've known for almost two months instead of one you've known for twelve years" I tsk and shake my head, my curls shaking.

"Are you saying that Liam is lying?" Louis narrows his eyes to slits at me.

I roll mine, "No I'm just saying that maybe Liam overreacted and told you what he thought happened instead of what really happened."

"Whatever" My boyfriend grumbles stubbornly.

"Look what you did was wrong regardless. You can't just go around punching people."

"Watch me."

"Stop with the attitude right now. Quit being a stubborn little bitch and go apologize to Zayn. You two need to talk, you're best friends, this isn't right."

"Ex best friends."

"You're still friends ya little cunt, one argument wouldn't change that. You need to go over his place and talk to him."

"I can't believe you're taking his side" Louis sneers.

"I'm not taking anyone's side, I'm just trying to do the right thing like you should. I don't like violence, its never the answer. You disappointed me, Lou. You should've at least given Zayn the chance to speak. He's been going through a lot, punching him and yelling at him isn't helping."

"I disappointed you? You disappointed me by taking that bastard's side. You should've listened to Liam on the phone, he was hysterical. He almost got in a car crash and he could've if I wasn't there for him. I'm the only one who seems to care for the poor guy at the moment. You think I should give Zayn a break? Liam's the one who deserves it. Zayn broke his heart and the asshole doesn't even give a shit" Louis hisses.

"Zayn does care, I know he does, okay? Zayn loves Liam, he's just a little slower at expressing it" I run a hand through my curls and sigh.

"Well he better express them quick before Liam does something stupid."

"You honestly think he'd kill himself over this?"

"Possibly! People do it all the time. Love does things to people, Haz."

"I don't think he'd resort to that."

"Whatever you say, the point is, I'm not apologizing to Zayn. He fucked up once again and he doesn't deserve Liam. Liam's been through too much to be treated like this. He's a great guy and he deserves to have a great boyfriend. That person is not Zayn."

"How could say that? Ziam is life man. You're the one who always cooed at them and called them cute!"

"Well now I realize that they're not fit for each other, alright?! Just drop it, Harry. Its over and done with" Louis yells at me.

"I cannot believe you" I shake my head and walk over to grab my jacket off the hook next to the door.

"And where do you think you're going?"

"Home."

"Wait, babe" I hear Louis get up from the couch and his little footsteps walking towards me.

He places his hand on my shoulder but I shrug it off. He sighs, "I'm sorry."

"I'm not the one you need to be apologizing to, Lou."

And with that, I left Louis' apartment leaving him befuddled and guilty in my wake.

>>>

I knock on Zayn's door the next day. Hopefully he'll answer. I really hope this plan works. I need Louis and him to make up. They're best friends, this isn't right. I'm so sick and tired of all the drama and shit. I'm the only one left to put things in its rightful place.

When Zayn doesn't answer I knock harder and longer.

"Alright! Alright! I'm coming, for fucks sake" I hear him grumble on the other side of the wood.

Zayn answers the door with this tired, sad and angry look on his face. Not to mention his nose is bruised from Louis' blow. He's in a tank top with stains on it along with some sweatpants hanging loose on his hips.

"Harry?" He raises a confused brow.

"Hey, Zayn" I wave awkwardly. "I just wanted to see how you're doing."

"Horrible, my best friend punched me and I lost Liam."

"You didn't lose Liam."

"Whatever, is there a reason why you're here?"

"I wanna make things right."

"You haven't done anything wrong."

"I know but you and Louis are best friends, this isn't right."

"He fucking punched me and didn't listen to what I had to say! I didn't have sex with Justin."

"I know you didn't, alright? I'm sure this is just some big misunderstanding. That's why you and Louis need to talk it out."

"I'm not talking to that asshole. Look I appreciate you trying to help but this isn't your responsibility" Zayn goes to shut the door but I put my foot in the way.

He sighs, "Harry please remove your foot."

"No dammit! We're gonna fix this and we're gonna fix it now" I demand pushing Zayn out the way and barging into his home.

"You just don't give up do you?" I hear him say and I turn around to face him, placing my hands on my hips.

"Nope, I want to see my boyfriend and my friends happy. Everything's just so fucked up, I only wanna make things right. Just like you should with Louis."

Zayn rolls his eyes, "I'm not apologizing to him, I haven't done anything."

"I'm not saying you have to, he's the one who needs to grow a pair and apologize."

"Mhm and how do you plan on getting him to talk to me and apologize? I guess I'm willing to speak with him but we both know Louis, we'd have to pull teeth with him."

"True" I sigh. " I might have a way to get him here pronto."

"And how's that?" Zayn takes a seat on his couch and looks up at me while I pull out my phone and begin to dial.

"Prepare to be amazed, Malik" I say before Louis picks up.

"Hello?"

"Hey honey, wanna do your baby boy a favor?" I say seductively.

"Yeah sure, what's up?" I know he's smirking.

"Come over Zayn's right now, you two need to talk."

"Hell no!"

"Louis William Tomlinson if you don't march that big ass down here we will not have sex for the next four months!" I threaten.

"No baby!" I can practically see the look on his pretty little face.

"Then get over here and talk this out with your best friend."

"Fine" He mumbles. "Be there in ten."

"Thanks, baby" I smirk then hang up. I toss my phone in Zayn's lap, "Done."

"Is that how you get everything from Louis? Threatening him with no sex?" Zayn shakes his head and laughs.

"Only when needed" I flash a dimpled smile and take a seat next to him.

Ten minutes later, there's a small knock on the door. Zayn doesn't move and I look at him.

"I'm not answering it."

I roll my eyes and get up to answer the door. Louis stands there with a pout on his face and I let him in, him walking in reluctantly, mumbling curse words.

Awkward silence washes over us and I stand in the center as Louis and Zayn stare each other down.

"Guys come on" I groan.

"What?" Zayn snaps, still glaring at Louis.

"We're here to talk out our problems not stare until our eyes bleed" I push Louis towards Zayn, Zayn scooting away and Louis mumbling an 'ew' and stopping in his tracks.

"Your face is ew!" Zayn sasses.

"Your mom is ew!" Louis snaps back.

"Don't you bring my mama into this!" Zayn gives him a glare.

"Oh my God" I rub my hands down my face. "I didn't know we were ten."

"Shut up!" Louis and Zayn yell at me then begin to argue, calling each other dicks and cunts, saying 'suck my ass' and 'go to hell'.

"Hey! Shut up!" I scream over them, them both snapping their heads at me in shock. I've never lost my cool like that. I'm usually the happy-go-lucky sunshine type of guy but I'm tired of their immaturity. I sigh, "Now this is ridiculous. I did not get you two together to argue some more. You're here to make up."

"That's not happening" Zayn scoffs and crosses his arms.

"You're not happening" Louis sasses with a roll of the eyes.

"That doesn't even make sense."

"How's your nose?" Louis cocks his head to the side, a smirk on his face.

"You little-" Zayn jumps from the couch and storms towards Louis. I jump between them pushing them apart.

"Quit you two!"

"He started it!" They yell simultaneously.

"And now I'm finishing it! Both of you sit your asses down and shut your traps" I command, authority lacing through my voice.

Zayn growls and sits back down while Louis only sticks his tongue out at the raven-haired man and takes a seat on the chair in the corner.

"Now" I take a seat. "Oh wait-" I pull out the black frameless glasses from my pocket and put them on my face then pull out a small notepad, Zayn and Louis giving me weird looks. I flick my fringe out my eyes and clear my throat.

"First we need to start off by hearing both sides of the story. Zayn you go first."

"Why does he get to go first?" Louis sneers.

"Shut it Tommo" I give my boyfriend a hard look then turn my attention to Zayn. "Now Zayn, what happened."

"Okay so you already know Louis left Justin with me the other night" He starts.

"Mhm" I nod.

"Well nothing happened, and I mean nothing. Justin only gave me some pain meds then made me breakfast. He spilled some food on his shirt and he took it off, I didn't even know he took it off. I was already in my boxers, I slept in them. Then Liam showed up at my door surprisingly and he started talking about missing me and then Justin came up behind me. From the looks of it, Liam thought we had sex but we didn't. I would never have sex with Justin. I can't believe you'd think I would, Louis. Shows what you think of me" Zayn shakes his head and sighs.

Louis opens his mouth but then purses his lips, his gaze down on the carpet.

"Cat got your tongue asshole?"

Louis gives him a look but then sighs, "I'm sorry, I guess I just jumped to conclusions."

"Yeah you did. Could've just listened to me but no, no one does" Zayn mumbles and sinks back into the sofa.

"Look I was just really upset and mad. You don't know how Liam was after he left. He was hysterical and so so heartbroken. He's my friend too, I couldn't stand to see him like that, falling apart. The way he sobbed into the phone, it...it made my heart clench. He almost got into a wreck" Louis says.

Zayn's eyes widen and he instantly perks up, "What?"

"He was crying so hard that I guess the car swerved. I heard tires skid and a car horn. If it wasn't for me being on the phone with him, he could've completely lost it and got hit."

"Oh my God, I'm glad he's okay. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened" Zayn runs a hand through his hair. "I really fucking screwed up."

"Look what happened the other night wasn't your fault" I say, patting my friend's shoulder comfortingly.

"Now the other things...they were your fault" Louis murmurs.

"I know, I know! I broke Liam's heart, I get it! I screwed up! Don't think I'm not effected by this either! I can't stop thinking about him! He's always on my mind and I miss him so much that my heart hurts! And I don't know why this is effected me so much! Maybe its because of his perfect face and his perfect personality! Or maybe its because he's the best thing that ever happened to me! Or maybe its because I love him!" Zayn blurts out hysterically, his hand immediately coming up to slap over his mouth, eyes bugging out.

Louis sits there with a smug look on his face while I look shocked also.

He admitted it. Finally.

"You what?"

Zayn clenches his eyes shut, "I-"

"I knew it! I knew that you loved him!" I jump up and start doing a happy dance while Louis snickers.

"Oh God" Zayn rubs his hands down his face.

"Don't try to deny it now! You said it!"

"Alright, alright! Yeah, I said it! I love Liam! I'm in love with Liam James Payne and all his little things, okay?! Everyone go ahead and laugh! Laugh at how much of a blind idiot I've been and how I lost him! Go ahead, you were right all along!" Zayn declares, running a hand through his messy black locks with a frustrated sigh.

"Yes, finally you admit your love for him!" Louis sighs dramatically.

"Don't beat yourself up, Zayn. Its hard to accept another relationship after what you went through" I say comfortingly.

"I guess" He mumbles, glancing down at the carpet. "Ugh, I miss him so much. I want to see him, I need to speak with him. I want him back. I made the biggest mistake ever."

"Do you know what this means?" Louis asks.

"No what does it mean?" Zayn looks at him.

"It means you need to go get yo man, duh!" Louis rolls his eyes.

Zayn laughs, "Yeah it does."

"You're gonna make up!" I clap my hands together and squeal.

"And then have sex!" Louis wiggles his brows.

"Um I don't know if that'll happen. He may not forgive me, I wouldn't blame him" Zayn says, his cheeks glowing red.

"It may take time but I know Liam would forgive you. He loves you. He needs to be put in your shoes. Maybe then he'll really understand what you went through and why you reacted the way you did" Louis tells him sincerely, carding his fingers through Zayn's hair.

"Does this mean you two have made up?" I raise a brow at the pair.

Louis and Zayn look at me then each other and smile.

"Yeah it does, Zouis forever. Gimme a hug brotha!" Louis opens his arms widely and Zayn laughs, wrapping his arms around his best friend.

"My heart, my heart cannot take the love, this is all too much" I wipe a fake tear.

"Thanks, Harry I owe you one" Zayn says, giving me a quick hug.

"Don't thank me, just go get Liam."

"Oh I plan on it."

>>>

YAY! Zayn finally admitted his love for LiLi and now he's going after him:)

Comment: #Zayn'sInLove if you enjoyed this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 9.1K 21
It was pure euphoria. When he pulled away, I immediately missed his lips against mine. "Fuck Zayn," he said hiding his face into the crook in my neck...
108K 3K 23
[COMPLETED] When Liam is bought at a slave market, he fully expects a difficult road ahead of him. What he does NOT expect is to find himself in a wo...
25.3K 1.3K 23
"Maybe, I don't," Liam glares at Louis, "But you know what I know? I know that if you and Harry suddenly see the light and stop running away from you...
7K 208 13
THIS IS A BOYXBOY! IF THIS MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE DON'T READ. I DO NOT ACCPET HOMOPHOBIC COMMENTS OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT AT ALL! After being disown...