Hotel Of Dead (Chrysanthemum)

By btstae9890

( Kim taehyung centric) that one school trip that turned out to be a nightmare for taehyung and his friends. ... More

Important Note
Introduction
Part : 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
Part 14
part 15
part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
note
Part 30

Part 23

86 11 2
By btstae9890

"AHHHHH LEAVE ME!! I AM SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO CALL YOU UGLY!!"

the trio blinked surprised from the screams that came closer to them and the ground vibration increased along with the screams .

"is that who I think it is ?"jimin gulped eyes focusing on the dark hall from where the rushing sound resonate.

teahyung nodded his head clanging on yoongie who started to drag the boys into a classroom next to them , they saw how a person whom they expected running madly for his life while tears escaping from his shocked and sullen eyes ,behind him was horde of people that seemed to school students from their clothes but they were shredded from many places ,the students were walking creepily some almost limping,blood gripping from their pale faces , they had gruesome distorted faces and body .

zombies to be specific.

"hey !! i didn't know you'll get offended by the truth !!!" the male spoke who was running from the horde screamed his lungs out .

"all i said you all were ugly !! swallow the truth damn it !!" the male huffed for air, his lungs were burning due to lack of air .

his legs ached and were about to gave up when a hand was suddenly pressed against his mouth blocking all the air ,he tried to screamed but he was knocked inside an empty dark classroom ,he heard the door closing and the hand was gone ,he saw how the horde was passing by from the blurry windows searching from him .

he finally looked at the three black figures in side the room making him jolt in fear when they step closer .

"AHHHH-" he was about scream when a hand again made way towards his mouth smacking it shut .

"would you shut up jin hyung !!" yoongie hissed at jin who complete shut him self up ,his eyes lit up when he saw yoongie and others ,teahyung lightly waved at him giving him his boxy smile while jimin giggled at jin scared face and how yoongie was almost blocking air from passing through jin's mouth .

"yah!! keep your filthy hand away from my handsome face!!" jin whispered yelled making yoongie scoff rolling his eyes as he removed his hand from the tall male who brushed his clothes not forgetting to shoot a glare at the grumpy male.

"handsome my ass ! those zombies looked beautiful then you old man !" yoongie huffed but quickly stood behind teahyung when jin marched towards him ,but before he could smack some sense into the kitty cat ,jimin hold in to him stopping him while control himself from laughing because he didn't wanna be beaten up by the tall man .

while teahyung thought why is he the only one having to deal with this drama ,heaving a sigh he looked outside the window the horde was almost gone but few zombies were larking around , he glanced back others , his eyes soften when he saw jin and others hugging ,a soft yet relief look plastered on their features .

"my son come here !! off you go peasants " jin pushed the two boys away rushing towards the younger one .

the two fell on the floor with the impact while teahyung giggled and welcomed jin with a big hug who murmured nothing but sweet thing rubbing his head in adoration ,he was glad nothing happened to his hyung ,teahyung has always felt calm in the elders embrace ,his embrace have always felt like a mother lovely embraced .

"jin hyung shush it, the zombies are still out side " yoongie rolled his eyes at the cuddling duo but his heart felt warm ,he was also glad nothing happened to the older but he knew well that this was jin's fear ,the walking dead .

jin after yoongie cant tell how long released teahyung from his deadly hug ,moved towards the door silently peaking out to see if they were same ,the boys settle themselves down on the cold floor wanting to hear what jin wanted to say about this .

jin told the three youngers that he was being chased by those walking dead from quite a while, he told them how he was minding his business looking for his friends when he came face to face with the zombies .

"all I said they look ugly and then they started to run after me ..like what cant take the truth?" jin huffed as he explained why he was chased by those dead people to the younger who couldn't help but to sigh at the elders behavior.

"jin hyung ...that's not the case ...and why the hell would you even call them that ?" jimin sighed but was cut of by jin gasp who looked back at him as if he was offended big time .

"yah!! they are what I called them and for your kind information I would have complimented them if they were even slight handsome as my toe " jin flipped his imaginary hair making jimin groan at elders antics .

yoongie rolled his eyes once more being done with the drama while teahyung only sat their with his featured full of amusement ,his hyung was truly something ...a drama queen to be more specific .

"stop with your childish acts ...we need to find a way to get out" yoongie got up from his sitting position dusting his pants as he glanced at the other while jin scoffed in offence being called a child but didn't fight back, he also stood up along with jimin and teahyung .

"we cant leave this building though .."jin spoke gaining the boys attention making them frown , yoongie saw jin worried eyes and ushered him continue by nodding his head ,while jimin and teahyung exchanged curious glances with each other .

"I tried to run out side the building but there is some kind of force that stopped me ..not letting me go out ,I tired many times but nothing help to broke pass through "jin sighed in disappointment ,he felt his skin getting chills as he remembered getting attacked by the zombies and running away from them only to not able to run outside.

yoongie and jimin worriedly looked at jin sensing his discomfort because of his fear ,they need to find a way but how? that they cant figure out at all " now what ? .."jimin said voice came out hushed ,he looked at jin who shrugged making him sigh while yoongie stomped his feet like a kid feeling tired ,he just want a peaceful sleep for peeps sake..

teahyung stayed quite with his thoughts running as he scanned the area and information he got from jin ,he looked around the room in which they stood ignoring his friends curios eyes that were boring holes on his back, he saw dusty boxes at the corner of the room ,he got close to them checking through them .

"what are you doing tae..?"jin finally asked as he stood next to the boy who was rumbling through the boxes .

jin peaked from teahyung shoulder and instantly got his answer as he glanced at the baseball bat ,hockey sticks on the youngers hand ,he felt terrified at the thought of going out ,he looked back at yoongie and jimin who also got the idea but stayed silent .

"first ...take these and use them as weapons because we need to pass through the zombies.."teahyung gave baseball bat to yoongie who smiled evilly swinging it almost hitting jimin if the boy wasn't quick he would have got hit by it.

"hey watch it!!"jimin grumbled at yoongie who this time hit him porously making him yelp in pain.

"sorry didn't see you there shorty!"yoongie smirked at jimin who glared at his hyung before swinging his hockey stick hitting yoongie stomach making him groan in pain ,while jimin laughed at the other.

on the other hand teahyung ignore the two who was having a sword fight with the wooden bats ,he focused on jin who shook his head seeing teahyung handing him the bad ,jin was trembling at the thought they had to go out again Infront on those creepy things .

jin may seems to always laugh and take things lightly but only he knows how he feels ,as he is the elder he always have to act out of his age so he can help others out ,he always hide his emotions behind the façade of being goofy and mature but only he knows how terrible he feels .

but right now he cant hide how he was trembling, he cant hide from the youngers how afraid he is at the moment ,he cant face his fear even if he want to, he was so weak ...he felt pathetic .

his thoughts got interrupted by teahyung who cupped his face with a tender touch that melted jin instantly , teahyung eyes were soft and full of warmth "hyung ...you have us don't be afraid ..we wont let anything happened to you "

a lone tear slipped through jin's cheeks ,he nodded his head at teahyung giving a small smile who gave him his boxy smile ,jimin and yoongie who were fighting with each other also looked at them with soft eyes stopping their act as they exchanged smiles .

"jin hyung now listen care fully ...there is a way out but it requires your help" teahyung paused and looked at jin who nodded his head hesitantly ,that made teahyung continue, "we can only get out of here ..if you are able to face your fear hyung "

jin looked at teahyung confuse who patted jin's shoulder and explained further ,"you see these are my nightmares mixed with your fears , so when jimin was held captive he was able to get thorough his fear of being in pain and chained only for me and same goes for yoongie who controlled himself from hurting me .."

its true that jimin was able suppress his fear because his only focus was teahyung ,he didn't care about being held captive any more and for yoongie he was also able to control himself from hurting teahyung and jimin ,facing his fear of hurting them .

"now its your turn hyung ...face your fear so we can go home" teahyung said eyes glint of emotions as he looked at jin who thought for a moment before he heaved a sigh and nodding at teahyung who smiled at him .

"..lets do this .."

~~~~

its been a while the boys are out of that room ,they were silently walking in the hall with full alert , teahyung was leading the three boys eyes constantly roaming around the dark hall ,clinching on the bat on his hand as he would hear things buzzing around while yoongie was at his left and jimin was at his right and between them was jin , who was terrified to his core holding on to the bat as if his life depends on it .

he was also holding on to jimin's right hand from his free hand ,who would squeeze his hand just to assure him his presence.

as they were walking the group stopped in their track when their was the same vibration through the floor , jin started to shiver while others felt their hands getting sweetly ,they all stood still waiting for the zombies to run towards them .

before anyone could comprehend what happened jin was standing by him self shocked and terrified ,jimin was struggling to hold the zombie that emerged out of the room trying to bite him ,yoongie was thrown on the ground fighting two zombies that were on top of him ,they gave yoongie bruises making him hiss in pain .

jin was frozen in his position ,his hands trembled seeing his friends struggling to fight the zombies ,he looked at teahyung who was swinging his bat that came in contact with the zombies skull and a sound of crack could be heard ,he was breathing heavily because of tiredness but continue to fight the up coming zombies .

"..h-hyung snap out of it!!" jin jerked his head towards yoongie who fought the zombies with all might ,he filched when he heard a cracking sound behind him only to find out jimin standing defensively behind him swinging his bat at the up coming zombies .

yoongie and jimin were tired ,they huffed for air and their wounds didn't helped them at all causing pain when ever they move , jin felt useless ,he wanted to help but his fear was much more powerful then his will ,he let his tears fall continuously "...I c-cant do t-this ...please s-stop this ...I c-cant "

jin whole world stopped along with jimin and yoongie when they heard a scream that they were very familiar with ,their heart dropped to their feet when they saw four zombies holing teahyung ,bat no longer on his hold ,they saw how the zombies had their claws sunk deep in his skin and one of them that was near teahyung head was biting on his shoulder and neck side .

blood dripped down from teahyung shoulder as he lazily looked at jin eyes locking with his wide ones, jin couldn't hear anything , he didn't saw how yoongie and jimin rushed towards teahyung crying their eyes out trying to free him because his eyes were locked with those tender brown orbs that had tears in them ,jin breath hitched when he saw teahyung giving him a lazy smile before completely giving himself to the zombies .

jimin was losing his soul.

yoongie was losing his heart .

jin was losing a part of him .

"YOU UGLY BITCH!!" jin shouted as he swing his bat at the zombie that bit teahyung ,the zombie groaned but its eyes grew big when it saw the raging male kicking and beating the others zombies while shouting insults at them .

the zombies screeched in pain if they felt ..when jin grabbed their hair and shook them like as he had gone mad, jimin and yoongie gulped in fear seeing jin kicking the zombies brutal that where running away from him ,they quickly grabbed on to teahyung weak body who himself was wide awake seeing the scene with horror.

"NOW SCRAM BEFORE I KILL YOU ..HOW DARE YOU HURT MY CHILD !!" jin nostrils flare as he glared the retreating back of the zombies .

"AND YOU DONT ACT UP LIKE YOU ARE DYING !!" jin yelled at teahyung who flinched nodding his head in terror, he pouted hearing jin ,he wasn't acting he was just felt like shooting those scenes where the heron dies in front of hero in zombie movies.

jin took deep breaths while the three still set on the ground ,they where afraid to even breath in front of jin but their attention towards the opening making them gleam in happiness .

jin looked at them confused and then at the opening ,he shirked in his place when he tackled in a group hug .

"hyung you did it!! you faced your fear!.."

******

hello

hope you are doing great ,enjoy reading but hit the like button .

love you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 183 19
A zombie apocalypse in the school. . . . . Can you, Jung Sae-yeong stay alive? Ships: Yoongi x Reader Taekook Namjin Jihope ‼️Warning ‼️ Contains A g...
66.8K 3.9K 37
|| EVERY ACTION HAS A CONSEQUENCE || BTS Fanfiction Horror/Thriller Yoonmin Jihope Namjin Taekook THIS STORY BELONGS TO ME @YOONMINSSPARADISE! IF S...
3.7K 211 17
[COMPLETED] Jungkook- I'm on a mission on finding out my parent's muderer. But the suspicious man who just moved in next door, seems to have some con...
356K 11.3K 52
A world where vampires exists. And Kim Taehyung is one of them. Everyone knew that Kim Taehyung is a ruthless Mafia, Ceo. But no one thought he coul...