Hocus Pocus Reacts

By chazza678

The characters of Hocus Pocus react to the movie. (All characters belong to the creators of Hocus Pocus) -sta... More

Author's note
Introduction
Part 1: Salem, 1693
Part 2: Poor Thackery Binx
Part 3: Hollywood
Part 4: Trick-or-Treat
Part 5: The Return of the Sisters
Part 6: Calming Circle
Part 7: The Devil's House
Part 8: I Put A Spell On You
Part 9: The Oven
Part 10: Boy Down
Part 11: Daylight Savings Time
Part 12: He's a Good Zombie
Part 13: Prepare To Meet Thy Doom
Part 14: The End
Author's note
Hocus Pocus 2: Part 1- Salem, 1653
Hocus Pocus 2: Part 3- Walgreens
Hocus Pocus 2: Part 4- Broomies
Hocus Pocus: Part 5- One Way Or Another
Hocus Pocus 2: Part 6- Alexa
Hocus Pocus 2: Part 7- Sisters!
Hocus Pocus 2: Part 8- An Eternal Rest
Hocus Pocus 2: Part 9- End Credits

Hocus Pocus 2: Part 2- The Witches Are Back

1.7K 39 4
By chazza678

The scene began with Becca and Izzy cycling towards the forbidden woods. "You know, I still don't get why you chose the creepiest part of the woods to have a ritual." Becca said.

"I still wish for a mechanical horse," Sarah reminded everyone as she stared at the bicycles with intrigue.

"I just kind of feel drawn to it. And besides, it's nice to be in the comfort of nature."

"The young coven was drawn to the forbidden woods," Mary chuckled. "How curious!"

"The park behind my house has great nature too."

A few people chuckled at this.

The scene changed to show Becca and Izzy sat opposite each other in the midst of the woods; finishing a conversation. "-But you know who did? Glenn." Izzy smiled. "He is a phenomenal dancer."

"Who is this 'Glenn'?" Sarah asked as she plaited her hair, "I must dance with this phenomenal dancer!"

"Phenomenal dancer." Becca agreed.

"I follow him on Instagram and his stories are always videos of his dances. They're brilliant," Cassie smiled.

The Sanderson sisters looked at her in confusion. "You followed him.. where??" Winifred asked with a raised eyebrow.

"On Instagram." She explained. "Social media. It's an app... an online website."

"What's on a line??" Mary frowned.

Cassie shook her head as she struggled to explain. "No, no. It's on the internet and... and stuff?"

"In a net? Who's in a net?" Sarah questioned.

Cassie deep sighed. "You know what? Nevermind."

"Yes, exactly. It's really, really beautiful."

Cassie nodded in agreement, "I literally cried the first time I saw him dance."

"It was bad?" Sarah frowned.

"No, no, I cried because it was so moving." Cassie explained.

"Uh-huh." Becca took out an amethyst crystal and placed it between them.

Izzy looked at her phone. "My mom is shopping for snacks for the movie marathon, and she keeps sending me blurry pictures of cookies."

"I would kill for some of Susan's cookies right now," Cassie sighed wistfully.

Becca nodded. "Me too."

"She's just trying to help."

"I know, but it's just, like, 'buy the cookies, Susan. Who cares?'" Izzy stated and Becca chuckled.

"I do. I care," Cassie held her hand to her heart with an air of seriousness.

Izzy chuckled.

Becca took out a lopsided candle as Izzy took out a photograph of a younger Becca, Izzy and Cassie. Becca gave her friend an annoyed look.

"That is an ugly candle," Dani commented, sipping from a cup of cola.

"Hey! I made that," Gilbert looked offended.

Izzy rolled her eyes, "that's not something to be proud of, Gilbert."

"What? Felt like we needed her here with us."

"I'm sorry I wasn't with you guys..." Cassie frowned, fiddling with her hands.

Becca smiled kindly, "it's okay, it's probably a good thing you weren't there anyway."

"Yeah," Izzy grimaced, "because of, you know, them-" she pointed to the Sanderson sisters.

"Good point."

Becca looked at the photo sorrowfully before placing it face-down on the ground. She took out a box of matches. "Okay, ready?"

"Nope." Izzy chuckled as Becca smirked.

"Yeah."

"All right." Becca lit the candle and the two friends spoke as one. "Another year begins anew, Maiden, Mother, and Crone too. We call on thee with one request, help our intentions manifest."

The Sanderson sisters smiled proudly at the young witches.

Cassie, however, felt a terrible pang of guilt for missing out on the night with her friends.

They both gasped as the candle flame grew larger and began to sparkle and sizzle. They tried to blow it out with no luck and started to panic.

"Gilbert... why?" Izzy sighed in annoyance.

Gilbert wore a bashful expression, "it's birthday sparklers. I thought it would be a fun surprise..."

"Well, it's a nicer surprise than three ancient witches, so sure."

"It won't go out. Becca!"

"Hang on!" Becca distinguished the flame with her water bottle. She sighed in relief. "Thanks a lot, Gilbert. Almost started a forest fire."

Gilbert smiled apologetically, "yeah, sorry about that..."

They both took a calming breath. However, this peace was quickly ruined as the candle caught alight yet again. This time, the flame was black.

"Well, shit." Dani groaned.

Thackery dropped his face in his hands tiredly. Billy looked bored and the Sanderson sisters cackled cheerfully.

Max, Allison and Cassie face-palmed in frustration, while Izzy and Becca glared at Gilbert.

Gilbert sipped his lemonade, refusing to look anyone in the eye.

"What the...?" Izzy gasped in surprise.

"How, how is that?" Becca furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. The two friends began to try and blow the candle out, but it didn't work. They stopped and looked around.

"Thy candle will not go out, little witch," Winifred smiled proudly. "Not until sunrise."

An eerie voice filled the silence of the woods. "Come little children, I'll take thee away, into a land of enchantment."

"Ah yes, the creepy song is back," Max sighed.

Sarah beamed as she hummed the song.

"Izzy?" Becca asked in reassurance.

"Becca." Izzy's voice shook.

"Why is everything so quiet?"

"Your fear is delicious," Winifred cackled in amusement, clapping her hands together.

"I don't know." Izzy said with a panicked whisper.

All of a sudden, the ground began to rumble and shake, like an earthquake. Izzy and Becca yelped in terror.

"You always seem to like to make an entrance, huh?" Allison rolled her eyes at the sisters.

"A dramatic entrance shows everyone that we are a force to be reckoned with!" Sarah said seriously, causing a few people to chuckle.

"What is that!? What is that!? Why is everything...?! What...?!" Becca cried in confusion, shielding her face from a large gust of wind.

Becca hid her face in her hands out of embarrassment as a few people chuckled. Cassie pat her on the back in comfort.

"Don't worry. If I was there I would've probably peed my pants."

Becca laughed, "you would have definitely peed your pants."

Izzy mumbled to herself incoherently as Becca panicked, "what, what is happening? Izzy! Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God."

Winifred cackled uproariously as a few other people chuckled.

The ground they sat on split into two. A large red crack forming between them.

"Hell no," Dani shook her head, "nope. Absolutely not."

"Run," Thackery stated simply. "Run and don't look back."

"Nope!!!" Izzy yelled as she and Becca stumbled to their feet. They ran in the opposite direction and hid behind a fallen tree log.

"Why are you hiding?!" Max face-palmed, "get out of there! It doesn't make sense to hide."

"Hey, you can't say anything; you lit the candle on purpose." Cassie defended her friends.

Dani took a sip of her drink, "she has a point, airhead."

The red crack continued to grow until it formed the shape of a pitchfork.

Allison nodded, "that's fitting."

Lightning flashed and fog formed. With the sound of thunder, everything went dark.

"This is actually kind of scary..." Dani muttered to herself.

Billy lifted a handful of popcorn to his mouth, but jumped as a crack of thunder sounded on the screen. Popcorn flew everywhere and Billy grumbled in annoyance.

"Are you still here?" Becca whispered anxiously to her friend.

"Yeah, yeah."

Becca paused. "Wasn't there a moon?"

"No way! You stole the moon?!" Cassie gasped in disbelief.

As soon as she said this, lightning striked the ground.

"Agh!" Max yelped in surprise, causing Allison and Dani to snort in amusement.

"What's... What's going on?" Becca yelped.

"I don't know. I don't know!"

Thunder rumbled in the sky and Becca's voice shook with fear. "It's lightning. It's lightning."

"If I watched this when I was younger, I would have gotten so many nightmares," Cassie stated with a grimace.

"It's lightning. It's lightning, right?" Izzy tried to convince herself.

"Oh child," Mary tutted, "it is definately not just lightning."

"Yes, well I know that now," Izzy sighed.

"Yeah." Becca cried. "It's lightning. It's lightning. Yeah..."

An evil laughter accompanied the thunder. The bright light of the lightning revealed a silhouette of three figures. The figures cackled.

"Ohh, that is so creepy," Gilbert shuddered.

"Really?" Cassie shrugged, "I think it's kind of cool."

"Lock up your children." Winifred's voice sounded. The brightness from the moon returned to reveal the Sanderson sisters. "Yes, Salem. We're back!"

Thackery took a long and tired sigh. He closed his eyes and shook his head, "great. Just... great."

Mary and Sarah cheered at the screen as Winifred smirked proudly.

"Thank thee, Gilbert."

"Are those the Sanderson Sisters?" Becca asked in disbelief. Izzy's mouth was wide in shock.

"How did thou knoweth our appearances?" Mary asked in curiousity.

"You're famous."

"Oh right! Of course," she chuckled, "how could I forget!"

"We're back. We're back. We're back!" The sisters danced around excitedly.

"Aw, look how happy they were," Gilbert smiled to himself.

"We were running wild and so reviled." Winifred started to sing. "Raising Cain until we got exiled. But times are changing, now we're on the attack. Yeah, the spell is gonna hit'cha because the witches are back." She hit her sisters and smiled wickedly. "Whoa-oh-oh!"

"Wait, what?" Max furrowed his eyebrows and leaned forward in his chair.

Allison was equally confused, "why are you singing?"

"If thou were trapped for thirty years, you would want to perform a song and dance at your return, wouldn't thee?"

Allison paused at Sarah's words. "Yeah, I guess so."

"What do we do? What do we do?" Becca mumbled anxiously.

"I don't know." Izzy was watching the performance in awe. "But I literally can't stop watching them."

"Me too!" Cassie beamed at the performance. She was enjoying every bit of it. "I wish I was there live."

"Take that back, Cassie. You would pee your pants."

"Izzy, snap out of it." Becca sighed in annoyance.

"Whaat?" Izzy chuckled, "it was good."

"Yeah, the witches, the witches, the witches are back. Stone cold meanies as a matter of fact."

"'Stone cold meanies' is an understatement," Thackery scoffed indignantly as he crossed his arms.

"How is this happening?" Becca exclaimed.

"Gilbert." Becca sighed.

He waved with a small smile, "hi."

"Yeah, the witches, the witches are coming for you."

"It didn't sound threatening when you sang it..." Izzy frowned.

Izzy paused, raising her eyebrows in surprise. "Candle. Virgin. Moon."

"That is my least favourite combination of words," Max grumbled.

"Same," Becca nodded.

The friends looked at each other. "Run!!!"

"You should have run long before that," Max sighed, leaning back in his chair.

They both stood up and ran away from the singing witches.

"All together now, girls. Witch, witch, the witches are back." The sisters sang.

"This is another great performance," Gilbert beamed. "You are brilliant performers."

"Don't feed their, already inflated, ego's." Billy muttered to his friend.

Izzy looked back as she ran. "Who are they performing for?"

Out of nowhere, Sarah appeared in front of them. "You!"

"What the f-" Max dropped his popcorn everywhere. "Shit," he mumbled as he cleared the popcorn away.

"Oh my-" Cassie jumped into Becca's arms. Izzy laughed.

"That is horrifying!!" Allison yelled as Dani took a deep sigh.

Thackery shook his head at the screen as the Sanderson sisters cackled in their seats.

Izzy and Becca screamed. Sarah cackled. The two friends tried to escape but Mary appeared beside her sister. "Hello."

"Ohhhh, this is bad," Cassie groaned as she watched the screen. She was fearful for her friends. Even though they had explained to her what had happened, it was terrifying to watch it actually happen.

They gasped and froze to the spot in fear.

"Oh, well, well, well." Winifred walked towards them contently. "Good work, sisters. How convenient. Two little mortals ripe for picking. Come, sisters. If we intend to live past sunrise, we have to brew the life potion and steal their souls."

"Ughh, not the gross potion again," Max pulled a face of disgust at the thought.

Dani looked at him. She raised her eyebow, "you're still thinking about how you drank a dead man's toe, aren't you?"

He frowned sadly, "...yeah..."

Izzy and Becca stood uncomfortably as Mary and Sarah leaned their heads on their shoulders.

They shuddered as they watched the screen.

"Book!!" Winifred called.

Billy winced and covered his ears, "it hurts my head every time she calls for that awful book!"

The voice echoes and the scene showed a shot of the spellbook opening it's eye. It was trapped.

Winifred gasped in disbelief and discontent, "thou trapped my precious book?!"

"Um... yes?" Gilbert winced.

Winifred pulled a face of loathing. "Hmph!" She turned her head towards the screen and crossed her arms with a flourish.

Winifred frowned, "where, oh, where is his beacon of light? Have I been forsaken? I cannot steal their souls without him."

"Good," Cassie sighed in relief. She smiled.

Sarah poked Becca's nose, "boop."

Becca rolled her eyes, "could you not?"

Winifred turned around and faced her sisters. "Sister Mary, help me. Help me."

Mary was currently taste-testing a bottle of Fanta. She kept sipping it; not sure on whether she enjoyed the flavour or not.

"Yes. Yes, yes, yes, Sister Winifred." Mary hurried forward.

"Boop." Sarah poked Becca's nose, again.

Becca sighed, "oh my, God."

"Very good." Winifred looked at Mary. "Where was he last seen? Retrace our steps."

"I always do that whenever I lose my phone," Cassie mused.

"Okay. Oh, okay. Oh, I got it. If my memory serves me incorrectly, we were in the cottage. The boys were in the cages and that's when that sunrise tricked us. Fake sunrise." Mary barked in annoyance.

Max and Allison high fived as they wore smug expressions.

Mary barked at them in annoyance as Winifred scowled. Sarah wasn't paying attention.

Sarah leaned her head on Izzy's shoulder. Izzy whimpered in fear and Sarah laughed.

"This time there will be no trickery. No trickery. If we see a teenager, we will kill it!" Winifred clapped her hands as she stared at Izzy and Becca.

"Oh, well... that's nice," Cassie gulped. She fiddled with her hands nervously as the three sisters waved menacingly at her and her friends.

Mary wheezed in amusement and Sarah jumped up and down. "Yes!"

"Oh, how I despise teenagers," Winifred grumbled, placing her hand on her chin. "Foul creatures."

"You were a teenager..." Allison reminded her.

"Your point?"

"Wait, wait. We're not, we're not teenagers." Izzy panicked.

Allison grimaced. There was no way they were going to believe that, she thought.

"No." Becca agreed.

"Thou art good liars," Winifred noted.

"No, they're not!" Cassie scoffed in amusement, "they are awful at lying."

"Yeah, you're just really gullible." Dani chuckled as the sisters gasped in offence.

"We only look young, but, but really, we're... forty?"

"Forty? Seriously?" Thackery face-palmed.

"Yeah, you could have gotten away with saying twenty, or something," Max said.

Dani was trying not to laugh.

"Forty?" Winifred questioned in disbelief. "Oh."

"What? They believe it??" Allison scoffed, "I'm impressed."

Mary looked impressed. "Old folks, huh?"

"Hey!" The forty-year-olds frowned in offence.

"Forty is not old," Max insisted, "it's 'middle aged'."

"Very fine position." Sarah nodded as her and her sisters muttered between themselves.

"Oh my goodness," Cassie chuckled, "I can't believe you got away with that."

"What can I say? We're quick thinkers," Izzy shrugged with a proud smirk, "-and we're good in a crisis."

Becca chuckled in amusement.

"Yeah. Yeah!" Becca nodded enthusiastically. "I mean, we eat young souls all the time. That's... we're just like you guys. That's why we brought you back. You are our idols!"

"Good thinking!" Thackery nodded, impressed. "They are easily flattered."

"Silence, unless thou wouldst like to become a ghost cat?" Winifred threatened.

"Idols?" Winifred beamed. "Really? My favorite word. Thou dost worship us?"

A few people chuckled at Winifred's enthusiasm.

The sisters laughed contently as Becca nodded, "of course!"

"Which one do you like the best?" Mary chortled.

"Sarah..." Izzy, Becca and Cassie said at the same time.

"WhAT?!" Winifred was outraged.

Mary turned around, "why her?!"

"She's just... you know..." Cassie scratched her neck nervously. Her cheeks grew red. "I don't know..." she looked at her friends for help.

"She is the most... positive," Becca stated quickly. "-and, um... enthusiastic."

"Yeah, yeah, she just seems like she wants to have a good time." Izzy nodded. "You two are cool too, though!"

"Oh yeah! Absolutely!" Cassie agreed.

Winifred huffed in annoyance as she and Mary turned away from the teens and began to sulk.

Sarah beamed proudly.

Winifred waved her hand dismissively. She wore a large grin. "Don't say, don't say. I know, I know, I know."

"You knew that I was the favourite?" Sarah asked teasingly, earning a punch in the arm. "Ow."

"Get in line." Sarah smiled proudly. "Get in line."

"And great news." Izzy added. "You don't even have to brew the potions anymore. You could just buy them. Yeah."

"I am quite impressed with your quick thinking," Thackery smiled. "I wish I got stuck with you instead of this airhead," he said jokingly as he gestured towards Max.

"Hey!"

"Buy them???" The sisters were in shock.

Becca nodded. "Yes, we have a whole youth and beauty industry, you know, shops where you can go buy all sorts of serums and lotions."

Mary sighed glumly, "'twas a shame that the 'lotions' were not actually potions."

"Indeed," Sarah agreed. "They were simply delightful."

"Lotions?" The sisters repeated in confusion.

"Oh, lotions! Like potions!" Mary beamed proudly as her sisters looked at her in understanding.

A few people chuckled at this. It was quite amusing to watch the sisters figure out what modern terms meant.

"Yup, yup. Just like potions." Izzy nodded. "Except better, because the souls are already mixed in."

"Smart!" Allison beamed.

Mary and Winifred looked impressed with this. However, Sarah did not. "No more luring children to their demise?"

"'Twas all a lie," Sarah beamed contently, "I may continue with my job!"

Winifred rolled her eyes and turned to the young coven. She pointed her thumb at Sarah and wore an incredulous look. "She's your favourite?? Art thou being serious?"

"No. They're already demised." Izzy shrugged and Becca nodded.

Thackery had to admit that he was enjoying watching these teenagers outsmart his enemies. It was rather amusing.

"Oh, that's a great time hack. Thank you kindly." Mary smiled with a curtsey.

Sarah rolled her eyes at her sister and tossed some cheese puffs at her.

"I delighted in the luring. 'Twas was my only job." Sarah sighed in disappointment. "Alas."

"I want to feel bad for you, but I really can't," Cassie sighed with an amused shake of her head.

"Sisters, let us confabulate." Winifred announced. The trio stood in a circle and put their heads together. The sisters whispered to each other. They each turned their heads around one at a time to look at Izzy and Becca. Mary barked at them.

A few people chuckled in amusement at this.

Izzy and Becca just stood there in confusion.

"I would say for you to run," Billy grumbled, "but they would catch you."

"And break!" The sisters clapped their hands and turned to the teenagers.

"Hah, you did that like a football huddle," Dani chuckled.

The witches looked at each other in confusion, "football? Foot-ball? Football?"

"Who's foot is connected to a ball?" Sarah questioned.

"No..." Dani shook her head. "No... it's a game; a sport."

"With a foot connected to a ball? Interesting!"

"Lead us to thine apothecary." Winifred demanded.

Sarah nodded. "Now."

"Toot suite." Mary smiled.

"A 'please' would be nice..." Izzy sighed.

"Yeah... yeah." Izzy and Becca lead them out the woods. The scene ended.

"Well, that was stressful," Cassie sighed deeply.

"Don't worry Cas," Becca smirked, "it gets worse."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.7K 12
Here's a little Halloween thrill. Love is just a bunch of HOCUS POCUS
36.9K 859 15
┌ ꒰⍉꒱─ ➤ ʀʏʟᴀɴ ᴍᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢᴇʀ ༘`⍜'ˎ- ↳˳🔮 ;; ❝ 𝖎'𝖒 𝖆 𝖜𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖔𝖙𝖆𝖑 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖒𝖞...
60.3K 1.2K 26
[1/3] [Completed] Ashley Walker hated Richie Tozier with a 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏. There was never a moment where Richie wasn't getting on her nerves. She...
182K 9.4K 56
Alina Fairgrieves doesn't know where the monster ends and the girl begins. 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 ( 𝐎𝐂 𝐗 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂...