Hocus Pocus 2: Part 6- Alexa

The scene began at Cassie's house. Becca, Cassie and Izzy were stood by the front door.

"You look scared," Allison realised with a concerned frown. "The sisters are following you, aren't they?"

"Yep."

"Come out, come out wherever you die." Winifred sang from outside.

"Well, that's not absolutely terrifying," Dani said sarcastically. She shook her head in exasperation.

"Go, go, go!" Becca ran further into the house with Izzy and Cassie.

"That is a big house," Max noted.

"If you hadn't had guessed already, my father is the mayor," Cassie said.

"Ah, yeah. That explains it."

Cassie cried in confusion. "Oh, what is happening?!"

"Oh, this is your first meeting with the sisters?" Dani looked surprised.

"Yep."

She grimaced, "...good luck..."

The front door to the house fell down with a crash to reveal Winifred and her sisters. They walked inside. "Traske must be in here some place. Spread out."

"How did you know where her house was?" Gilbert asked the sisters nervously.

"'Twas simple," Winifred shrugged nonchalantly. "We followed the village idiot."

"Mike." Becca nodded in agreement.

Cassie scowled at her and Izzy laughed.

Sarah took that literally and began to spread her body out in the threshold.

Becca, Izzy and Cassie chuckled heartily at this as Winifred face-palmed.

Winifred grabbed her arm in annoyance. "Not like that." She pushed her into another room. "Be serious."

"Thou must be specific in such stressful times," Sarah shrugged simply.

Winifred shook her head in exasperation.

"Be serious." Mary repeated as Winifred placed her hand on her head.

"It had been a long night," she sighed tiredly.

"Sorry, I didn't quite catch that." An Alexa spoke.

"Oh my goodness!" Thackery gasped, "what was that??"

"It's... um, like a robot." Allison struggled to explain.

"A robot? What is that?" Billy grumbled

"It's too much to explain right now," She sighed, "and I don't really know how it works."

"How unsurprising," Winifred tutted.

Winifred gasped. "Who said that?"

"Winnie..." Mary pointed at the Alexa. "There is a small woman trapped in that box."

"We must smash it open and free her!" Sarah declared.

Max rolled his eyes. "There isn't a woman trapped in there..."

"Have thou smashed it open to see for thyself?" Mary questioned with judgement.

"No..."

Winifred scoffed. "Then thou can not be sure."

"No-"

"Yes." Mary nodded.

"Oh, wow," Becca chuckled in amusement.

"I still don't understand." The Alexa spoke. "Is there something else I can do for you?"

"She appeared to be a helpful 'robot'," Billy grumbled, "that's nice."

Winifred screamed and ran.

Everyone (except Winifred and Mary) laughed heartily at this as the scene ended.

"Curse thee!" Winnie grumbled moodily.