Hocus Pocus 2: Part 4- Broomies

The scene began with the sisters stood beside each other in Walgreens. "We must fly." Winifred announced.

"This must have been after Izzy and I escaped," Becca noted.

Mary nodded. "Fly. On what?"

"Oh okay," Cassie smiled, "this explains a lot of questions I had."

Max raised his eyebrow in confusion and turned his attention to the screen.

Winifred walked towards a Halloween display and took a broom from a witches costume. She squealed in excitement, "just like my old one!"

"Good job to the costume designers, I guess," Allison smiled. "I bet they'd be over the moon if they heard that Winifred approved of the witches broom they made."

"Oh, well, What about us?" Sarah gestured towards herself and Mary. "There's only one."

"Can't thou think for thyselves?" Winifred tutted, rolling her eyes. "Find something!"

"Bats and beetles, find something, anything. We must fly!"

"Bats and beetles," Becca mused. She smirked, "I'm gonna use that."

The scene changed to show Winifred with her broom, Sarah with a Swiffer Mop and Mary with two Roomba vacuums.

Allison, Dani and Max chuckled at this.

Thackery raised his eyebrow, "how does that even work?"

"Anything that is considered a floor cleaning device works," Mary muttered in reply, "so anything that works like a broom."

"Winnie, my broomies are misbehaving." Mary called as she flew after her sisters. "Uh-oh. Winnie, I'm surfing. Cowabunga." She chuckled.

A few people chuckled at Mary's enthusiasm.

"Okay, two questions," Dani started, "number one; how do you know what surfing is? And number 2; how do you know what 'cowabunga' means?"

Mary chortled and tapped her chin, "I believe it was those teenagers from 1993. They mentioned it through mouthfuls of candy!"

"They said 'cowabunga' when they were trapped and crying?" Gilbert didn't believe her.

"Indeed. We asked him to teach us modern terms to pass the time while Winifred wept," Sarah explained casually.

"Winnie!" Mary cried as she reached her sisters in the sky.

Winifred looked at her. "What unholy dance art thou doing?"

Becca, Cassie and Izzy chuckled at this. They shared an amused look.

"I don't know. They were the only broomies left. The man said, 'Be careful, they have a mind of their own.' He's right." Mary looked down at the Roombas as they made a strange sound, "stop it. Sit."

"Why are they making animal noises??" Thackery exclaimed in concern as he stared at the vacuums with wide eyes. He turned to Dani, "are they supposed to make that sound?"

"Nope."

"Sisters, focus." Winnie said. "We must fly to our ancestral cottage, get Book, and brew our potion."

Izzy smirked, "well, that didn't happen."

"The potion part," Becca corrected, "the other stuff definitely happened."

"And then, what, Winnie?" Mary asked. "Then, what?"

"Then we run amok in Salem!" Winnie cheered.

Billy smiled knowingly as he ate some popcorn. He was sure Sarah was about to dance.

Sarah flew from side to side as if she were dancing in the sky. She sang. "Oh, amok, amok, amok, amok, amok, amok..."

"Knew it," Billy mumbled to himself as Sarah beamed at herself on the screen.

"Tis my favourite word!" She grinned.

"Stop that." Winifred scolded her. "Don't make me come over there with this broom."

Becca, Cassie and Izzy chuckled warmly at this as the scene ended.