Hocus Pocus 2: Part 7- Sisters!

The scene began with Gilbert placing objects on a hollowed out crystal in the woods. "Head of a lover, witch's butter, Aralia berry juice, and a petrified spider, I guess." He sighed in relief, "well, I did it. I'm not gonna die."

"Is that a toy spider?" Max asked in amusement.

"Yeah, we stopped at the fair and won it." Gilbert explained. He shrugged, "it worked... surprisingly."

"Oh, they're still gonna kill you." The head of Billy spoke to him.

Sarah grinned. "You know us too well, Billy."

"Mmm."

"Mm. Not if I kill them first." Gilbert tried to blow out the black flame candle.

"Nice try, Gilbert," Dani grimaced, "but, yeah... that won't work."

"That candle is what's keeping them alive. It won't go out until the sun rises, you dolt."

"Tis a shame that a candle, so hideous, is what holds our life force." Winifred sighed sorrowfully.

Gilbert rolled his eyes, "a candle is a candle."

"Well, there's no need for name-calling."

"There's also no need for bringing evil witches back from the dead," Dani shrugged with a sip of her drink.

"Fair point." Gilbert nodded.

Behind him, someone fell from the sky and landed on the floor with a painful thud.

"That hurt..." Cassie grumbled, crossing her arms.

Becca pat her on the shoulder supportively.

"Cassie?" Gilbert said in confusion. He looked up to see the three sisters.

"I felt very sick," Cassie frowned. "I hate flying."

"Oh, stop whining." Winifred rolled her eyes dramatically.

"Oh, Gilbert." Winifred clapped her hands. "Impeccable timing."

Gilbert turned to Max, Allison, Dani and Thackery. "They gave me a time limit using this creepy hourglass."

"'Tis a family heirloom," Winifred snapped, "thou must not insult it."

"Hi." He said nervously.

"Hello, Billy." Sarah skipped towards the head with a smile on her face.

Sarah beamed at the screen as Billy smiled contently.

"Yes. Hello, Billy." Winifred smirked.

The smile fell from Billy's face. He turned his nose up at Winifred and crossed his arms.

"Hello, you withering hag."

"I appreciate how you take every opportunity you have to insult her," Allison chuckled.

Winnie laughed. "Well, if thou hast nothing nice to say..." she magically sewed his lips together. He grunted in annoyance.

"Damn, that must be so uncomfortable," Cassie frowned deeply.

Billy nodded with a humourless laugh, "'tis indeed. The dull needles that Winifred originally used were torture. The scars that are left are still painful. I am in constant agony-"

"There is no need to over-share thy feelings, you walking corpse. Thou art making everyone tired with thy boring words." Winnie stated cruelly. To prove her point, she yawned loudly and annoyingly.

"Good job, Winnie." Mary smiled, holding up Cassie. "Now we have everything we need."

"No. Not everything." She paused. "Book!"