Hocus Pocus 2: Part 8- An Eternal Rest

The scene began in the same setting as the last scene. Billy yelled at his body as it stumbled around aimlessly. "Over here, you directionless skeleton sack."

Allison furrowed her eyebrows. "Okay, I'm confused-"

"Surprise, surprise..." Mary commented snarkily.

"Why are you talking to your body like it can hear you?" She asked Billy. "Your ears are on your head."

Billy paused. His eyes went wide and his mouth dropped open, "that's why it never worked!"

Cassie, Becca and Izzy yelped in surprise, "it talked!"

"'It' has a name."

The young coven shared a bashful look. "Sorry, Billy."

"Oh." Billy flexed his jaw and smiled contently. "I can speak."

"Murder me," Winifred pulled a face of disappointment.

"Come on, buddy." Gilbert directed Billy's body. "Just bringing your... your body to your head here."

Max sipped his cola and sighed. "This is so strange."

"I am not speaking to you. Now give me my bones" Billy said grumpily as Gilbert lifted his head. "Okay. Don't you drop me."

"I wouldn't dare to," Gilbert smirked.

"Imagine using his head as a ball," Mary chuckled in amusement. She clapped her hands, "who wants to play catch? Ha!"

Billy hugged his head to protect it.

"Oh, no, no, no, no. I won't." Gilbert insisted as he handed Billy's head to his body.

"Wait, wait, wait. Is he..." Cassie had to look away as Billy fixed his head back onto his body. "Ugh, ew."

"Sorry, Billy," Cassie smiled awkwardly, "It was just, kind of, gross."

"How else does one expect me to put my head back on?" He asked with an irritated frown.

"...fair point."

"'Tis about time." Billy grumbled as Gilbert shrugged guiltily.

"Am I forgiven?" Gilbert asked hopefully to his zombie friend.

"Mmm, yeah, I suppose."

The zombie looked down at his hands as they turned to dust. "Well, it would seem as though their final destruction undoes all the spells of that wretched troll, Winifred Sanderson."

"Even in thy final breaths, thou must insult me?" Winifred scoffed in exasperation. "How pathetic of thee."

"So pathetic," Mary agreed.

Gilbert kept trying to reach for the glittery sparkles that came off of Billy.

A few people laughed at this as Gilbert wore a bashful smile.

"You're Billy Butcherson. Winifred's boyfriend!" Izzy grinned as Cassie and Becca nodded enthusiastically, "Oh, my gosh, yes."

"Ugh," Billy grumbled in disgust. He turned to Winifred, "I loathe thee."

"Hmm, I would have never guessed," she rolled her eyes.

"Actually, no. Actually, no-" Gilbert stopped them.

"But, that's exactly what you told us..."

Billy raised his eyebrow at his friend.

"I was wrongfully informed," Gilbert insisted.