Girlfriend Corporation

By IntoItCC

Shin Ryujin.. the epitome of a perfect girlfriend. Would teach you a lot of things; including how to love. A... More

Girlfriend Corporation: One
Girlfriend Corporation: Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Six
Girlfriend Corporation: Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Ten
Girlfriend Corporation: Eleven
Girlfriend Corporation: Twelve
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Fourteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Seventeen
Girlfriend Corporation: Eighteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Nineteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty One
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Six
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty One
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Six
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty One
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Two
Gilfriend Corporation: Forty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Six
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty One
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Six
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty One
Hello, beautiful people.
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty Five
:)

Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty Three

577 21 32
By IntoItCC

After a year, I am back:)

Chapter dedicated to talisrnngwy thank you for checking up on your dying author from time to time.

I miss y'all. Forgive my long dead silence.

A shorter chapter than the previous ones but I hope this is worth the wait.

Love,
Keith❤️

GFC Sixty Three..

Lia's Point of View..

"How are you?" I asked Ryujin as she ascended the stair case from my room. Zephora and her has been staying here for the past couple of days after Heejin.. died. And today is her funeral.

"I'm caught up in a quicksand; the more I struggle, the more I sink." I frowned at her answer. She has been the most affected by the sudden death of her sister. And Zephora.. who didn't even got to know that it was her mother who took her own life. Not just her aunt.

Ryujin refused to eat a proper meal. She really can't sleep. I'll fall asleep with Zephora in my arms and see her looking from afar from my window and I'll wake up with her still on the same position as I remember her. We haven't really talked about what happened at the corporation and how did Heejin did that with only Chaeyoung, Mina, and Yeonjun alone. Ryujin never really said anything about it. The next thing I know, the corporation is all over the news with all of its.. works behind closed doors. Thanks to Heejin, I guess. But that's the only thing I know. I'll leave it to Ryujin to explain. Because I only get the gist of what happened a week ago.

"Today's your sister's funeral. Are you planning to tell Zephora the truth?" I asked worriedly as I sighed heavily. I've been meaning to ask her about that. Zephora has to know about her biological mother, doesn't she?

"She doesn't have to know. It's always been me who's her mother. Heejin Unnie dying doesn't have to change anything about that." Ryujin said with a sigh. That's not true. I wanted to say that. I wanted to intervene with her decision but I'm in no place to voice out my concerns especially when it involves her daughter.

"Why doesn't she have to?" I pressed. But it was just a front to have an actual conversation with her. Is it wrong to initiate an entirely different topic from my intention?

"Because she's always been my daughter. There's no other answer to that." Ryujin answered with a thrift smile.

And what about us? What are we? Despite all these happening, there's no really a clear answer to that. Are we dating? Do we have something? She told me she love me but she did not ask me to be her girlfriend. What are we doing? Did that slip her mind?

"Be patient with me, please." Ryujin stood up and walked towards me as if she knows what I was thinking. She reached for my clasping hands and brought it towards her lips, kissing the back of it. I did not say anything.

Am I being selfish? She's clearly grieving. And all I think about is our relationship.. and Zephora. Her sister just died and I shouldn't be like this, right?

But.. it takes a long time to move on. It takes a long time to grieve. And I know I'd be more than willing to be there with Ryujin. I just want to know what to expect.

Is she exclusively mine now? The corporation is being investigated right now. There's no telling that the people responsible for those.. sickening acts would put behind bars, is there? If not, she'll still be with that corporation and what is going to happen to me, us, in two years? She still have two years in the corporation and--

"Please be patient with me." My thoughts were interrupted when a swift kiss was planted on my.. forehead. As Ryujin said those words almost begging.

"I just want to let you know that I have no intentions of sharing you with anyone else. No one." Especially Yeji. Ryujin chuckled lightly and patting the top of my head, messing my hair in the process. I frowned as I lightly shoved her hand away.

It's a sweet gesture. If I was Bella. Tss.

"I would have jumped into your bones if we're not attending my sister's funeral.. Please stop being so hot for a second. I might.. do something.." I raised an eyebrow in curiosity about what she had whispered in the end of her sentence. Might do something what?

"What?" I asked a bit annoyed simce she's just been depressed a little earlier and now she's getting.. cheeky.

"I might do something inappropriate only girlfriends and wives should be doing." Ryujin said as she walked past me. I only realized what she meant when I heard the door shut closed after she went out, leaving me more frustrated than ever.

"Why can't we just be girlfriends then?!" I said aggravatedly annoyed.

Wait.. what?

Forget I said something.

All that comfort I was feeling when Ryujin and I were talking earlier was once replaced with anguish and sadness. Watching Ryujin with so much sorrow in her eyes but was not able to cry was probably the most heartbreaking thing I have witnessed in my entire life. I can see the heartbreak, the emptiness, the regrets, and a whole bunch of other emotions behind those blank face of hers.

Beside Ryujin resides both her parents mirroring her expression. But I could not tell if they were sharing the same burden Ryujin has inside her chest. If they really care about Heejin, or if they ever loved both of them. I can't judge. I don't know them in personal level.

In my arms is a hysterically crying child. Zephora has been crying since this morning. She refused to let go of me unless it is Ryujin who wants to tend on her. She does not want anyone near her. Not even her grandparents.

Beside me is Yuna. Who is comforting a crying Chaeryeong. I understand since they all grew up together. I understand that she might have treated and seen Heejin as her other sister. Behind us are people that I don't know. I've seen Chaeyoung whom I shared a casual conversation earlier, and other girls from the corporation. I assumed to be with Ryujin.

And I've seen Yeji as well. I've seen her stealing glances on Ryujin. And honestly, I feel no remorse at her or whatever. Now is not the time to hold grudges on anyone. Not even on Yeji. I still can feel a tiny wheeny bit of jealousy though.. I mean, not really a bit. But.. you understand me, right?

I snapped out of my wandering thoughts as a man whom I assumed a priest advised to have the people closest to Heejin to deliver their last messages to her.

"Do you have something to tell your Aunt Heejin before she goes to heaven?" I asked the little child on my arms who vigorously shook her head while her face was still buried on my neck. I sighed as I looked at Ryujin with a small smile. That she returned after a little while.

Ryujin's parents refused to stand up as well. Refusing to deliver a last message of anything which is strange. I thought they resolved their issues when they found out about Zephora. Am I actually witnessing a parent not showing an ounce of care to their dead daughter even for the last time? Here I thought that Ryujin's father was a bit different than her mother.

Heartless motherfuckers.

Instead, Chaeryeong stood up and walked towards the mic.

"Uhm.. Good afternoon. I'm Lee Chaeryeong. And I am.. Heejin Unnie's youngest.. sister." I smiled softly at what she had said. How can someone be this soft to people? "I know I might be a little late to tell you this but.. I'll say it anyway, in hopes that you'll hear it from heaven." Chaeryeong cleared her throat and held out a white rose on her hand with a soft smile plastered on her lips.

"I have seen you casted away from the city where hopes are limited. I knew the stories woven beyond your eyes, from the tiniest to the biggest part-you have been scarred all your life. But I think you're ever more beautiful than you were yesterday, you're shining in our eyes today wearing those torn clothes more than when you were still decorated with elegant dress and a pair of silver shoes. You are a princess wearing that unbranded clothes and painful bruises. You are so much to be envied upon. Therefore, I encourage you to come out today to see the sun. Please put it to halt-your storms and rainy days will come back and forth but you deserve a peaceful rest. Your room seems too dark so bring a little light from the outside. Pack some music, food and go on a trip to the horizon that's waiting for your arrival. You have done enough and I could see testimonies from those cuts. Ryujin, Zephora.. me, we're a frontrow witness to your struggles. And though you've made some things that I still can't comprehend, I know you were a good person.." Chaeryeong once again cleared her throat clearly choked up on her words.. It was beautiful. And the truth.

"You were a good person.. the last thing you did for us, especially for your sister, was incredibly.. admirable. I know how easily you get scared with the things you barely understand. And still taking the risk even though you know it could cost your life, I don't know how you did that. Now, we won't be able to thank you enough for what you did. The corporation made your sister's life a living hell. And a bunch of innocent people associated with that company. I wish nothing but peace and happiness for your soul, Unnie.. I'll make sure to take care of Ryujin.. and Zeph." Chaeryeong immediately bowed down but before she even do so, I saw tears streamed down her face. As she walked towards her previous spot beside Yuna, Ryujin immediately got up to console her best friend with a soft tap on the shoulder and then proceed on the platform to deliver her last message to her sister.. I guess.

I mean, I feel sad. For the people who actually spent time with Heejin. For Chaeryeong, for Ryujin, and for Zephora.. I disliked Heejin for what she did to Ryujin and to Zephora. But I guess I can't make fair judgements towards a person who only wanted to live her own life by any means.. Her ways were wrong for it cost a lot for Ryujin. But I understand the feeling of being scared. Like being tattoed by some ugly graffiti on your calcium walls, you wouldn't be able to take nor acknowledge it. Heejin might have felt that way. She knows it was wrong. But she was too ashamed and was already too invested before she can even realize it. She was already in to deep to go back.

But it would not change the fact that Ryujin suffered the most. And until her very last moment, Ryujin chose to be with her sister.

"Hi, I'm Shin Ryujin. Heejin Unnie's only biological family.." Ryujin's voice was low.. and hoarse. Even though there was not tears involved, you can see that she was trying hard to hold back those. She was never used to showing much emotion. And I can only imagine how much this hurts her.

I rubbed Zeph's back and realized that she fell asleep on my arms from crying so much.. I sighed and looked at Ryujin's solemn face once again.

"I know most of you might have known her as this happy-go-lucky, self-centered, egocentric girl throughout college. A person who just casually spends all her sister's hard earned money to waste. A person who was trying so hard to be liked by everyone.. She's all of those. But she is not JUST that type of person. I know how it feels to feel like I have to please everyone just to feel validated. I know how it feels to be just as egoistic. I might already know how much all of those feelings hurt her.. But I did not do anything. I go to school, I go to work, leave Zephora with her, I'll go home, take Zephora from her, and then rest.. It was just a cycle for four years." Ryujin chuckled a bit. But only a stupid person would believe that that was a genuine one.

"I did not want to admit it since I want to convince myself, everyone, that I'm too kind to not forgive. But it was all just a façade. Deep inside me I wanted to curse her, just walk out from the responsibilities she thrown towards me, and reclaim my wasted years of being a teenager. Deep inside me, I blame her for everything I've gone through. Before we both even realize it, we slowly drifted apart. Still talking when it's convenient but it was nothing like before where we shared our silly little crushes. Giggle at our own stupidity.. I sometimes wish to return to those times.. But that would mean changing a lot of things in our lives as well. Including my daughter.. and Lia." I immediately fidgeted on my seat when I felt some people's gaze on the back of my head causing me to shiver. As I looked at Ryujin, a soft smile was plastered on her face while staring right back in to my eyes.

Is she really declaring her love for me on a funeral?

She drifted her eyes away from me and the sighed heavily.

"She is a wandering soul who doesn't have a permanent home. Her bare feet once took her to an unknown coppice where eternal silence resides. But she only saw traces of war. Presence of peace wasn't really there. She went to the land of the living and land of the dead, hoping that her heart, as vulnerable as her skin will find a shelter. But both places were too crowded for her to huddle further. She tried to linger into the fastened spaces of her poetry. Upon the vast universe. And in between the lines of her hopes and catastrophe. But she still doesn't fit into those worlds. She's a wandering soul but isn't free. An optimist but has those hopeless eyes. She belongs to nowhere and now she's nowhere to be found. She's long been yearning to have a place where she could live. Where her heart and her entirety could rest. That wherever she wandered she knew she wouldn't be lost for she had something to return to-a permanent home." Her words are heartbreaking yet beautiful. If I can admire something from Ryujin aside from those shallow basis like her physical appearance, it would be the ability to deliver beautiful.. and at the same time poignant words.

Maybe it's in their blood. Heejin is a writer.

And Ryujin is one heck of a sweet talker.. and so does Zephora.

"Like the tree, your leaves will get dry on summer, falls, grow, face the winter and autumn- in the process of different seasons, it still stands firmly in the ground with azaleas, alone. Alone, below the clouds hit by thunder, squeezed by the hurricane, can be burn on the rays of scorching sun, buried by an avalanche but still manage to survive. Be a tree, brave, strong, and patiently waiting for a better season. Today might rain and typhoon will collapse your confidence and hope but like the tree, let your broken and damaged parts grow and heal. Another leaf will surely-greenly be out in your wounds. Give yourself a tight hug for surviving every single obstacle that hits you. Not to the sun and the thunderstorm but to your roots, trunks, branches, and leaves who never leave you in your worst days. Give appreciation to your, pillows, headphone, blank papers, the back of your hand, and those people who stayed with you-You did a great job.. Unnie."

A few more friends of Heejin delivered short kessages as well but their parents never did. Not even Ryujin's father who was clearly desperate on asking for my help about the corporation. Which I find really odd. Do they genuinely just care about Ryujin at this point? Or has it always been that way? I have no idea what's going on with their family.

And after all the messages.. you already know what happened next. Burial. I refused to look at it because it has always been creepy to watch even in the movies. Zephora however, woke up and then started crying once again. But this time, Ryujin was holding her protectively.

"You have not talked to me why you suddenly disappeared with Jin Unnie, you know? Or shouldn't I ask?" I jolted when I heard Yuna beside me while Chaeryeong was acting like she's not listening. But I know better.

"I have no idea what happened.. One thing I was with Ryujin, next thing she leaves me at my parents' house, then next thing I was following her into the corporation and I witnessed Heejin jumping from the roof. Maybe you should ask Ryujin that. Or the best friend, your girlfriend." I answered with a sigh. Yuna just hummed unconvinced. And I just rolled her eyes.

"It's just odd that you don't know anything. Even that girl with five inches insoles thinks so too. And we rarely agree with each other." Five inches.. insoles? Chaeyoung? I know I shouldn't be laughing but I let out a snort causing the people near me throw a glare at my direction. Aside from Ryujin and Zephora though. Who just looked at me wondering. But I hastily shook my head. God, this is embarrassing.

"Shin Yuna, can you wait until this is done? We really shouldn't be gossiping about this in a friggin'.. cemetery." I whispered in shame.

"I can't wait. I'm sorry. Do you even know how worried I was? You disappeared for five days. Then you came back like nothing happened. When there was a shit ton of things to tell me. Like, how did you manage and Jin Unnie to throw off the corporation? And how did you send the president of the corporation to jail? And lastly.. did something happen between Jin Unnie and you? Are you pregnant? Tell me!" ..Am I what? "What? Don't tell me nothing happened between you two when you disappeared?" I glared at Yuna when something dawned on me..

"Yah! Have you two.. ?" I shifted my eyes between Yuna and Chaeryeong who both avoided my gaze. "You two.. you what? Hey, Lee Chaeryeong."

"Wait wait wait. It's not like that.." Yuna came into their defense. I continued to glare at both of them and Yuna pushed my shoulder a little. Making me stumble a bit away from her girlfriend who I wanted to smack on the face.

"Shut up, Shin Yuna. I'm talking to an adult regarding this matter. Not to a teenager." I glared at her.

"I'm 20!" Yuna argued.

"19 in international age." I said exasperated. "Seriously, you two.. ? Have you.. you know?"

"We're not talking about Voldemort. You can say it out loud. We're all grown ups." Chaeryeong chimed in as I turned my gaze on her. "And to answer your question.. No, we haven't done the dirty deed. At least not yet.." I raised an eyebrow when she whispered under her breath. Yuna even elbowed Chaeryeong's side causing her to let out a breath in pain.

"What was that?" I asked suspiciously narrowing my eyes on them.

"Nothing happened, okay? Nothing yet.. I mean, honestly.. almost.. ?" I, once again, raised an eyebrow upon hearing my best friend's confession. "I mean, it's normal between couples, right?" I mean, I know it is. I am not a prude neither am I close-minded. But, I just can't imagine that these angel faces, looking like some people who won't engage to that.

"You know what's not normal? Talking about your sex life during a burial." I whispered as I glared at my best friend and a very casual Chaeryeong.

"You're the one who's curious." Yuna answered cheekily.

"I'm not curious about your sex life. I'm curious about the happenings in your life, Shin Yuna." I mean, that's technically the same, no? Yuna just posed a playful grin causing for me to look at her face intently.. she raised an eyebrow at my gaze as I just continue examining her features.

When did she matured this much? Was I that busy these past months that I never really noticed how this human grown so much? The baby-ish features are almost gone. Even her childish aura were almost replaced by an imposing and sexier one. She even grown a little bit taller.. Her fashion style evolved to more daring from her conservative self before.

Even the way she ran her hand on the strands of her hair is seductive. She's always been so confident. That's probably one of the most aspect from her that I find so attractive. But she'd even more confident now. I always regarded her as one of the most beautiful person I laid my eyes on, but she's probably now the MOST attractive fot me.. next to my almost-girlfriend.

I mean, Ryujin, Yeji, Chaeryeong, and Yuna surely have different type of attractiveness. I really can't compare them.

Like, if I see Yuna, I'd probably wish to be her. And if I see Ryujin, she's the type of person I'd want to be with. See? Very different. As for Chaeryeong, she's the type of person I would never raise my voice with. And for Yeji, she's pretty but I probably would smack her face to the pavement. That kind of pretty face. But anyway, my baby is not a baby anymore.

Don't be confused. I'm talking about Yuna.

"Earth to my beloved?" I snapped back into the reality as Ryujin snapped a finger in front of my face. So many snapping that is happening.

"Yes?" I answered innocently.

"Yes?" She answered back as she motioned that people are starting to leave aside from me, Chaeryeong, Yuna, Ryujin with a snoring Zephora in her arms, Son Chaeyoung with a possessive arm wrapped around Mina's waist while hurriedly walking towards us, a few people from the corporation, and-- wait.

Son Chaeyoung and Myoui Mina?

Ryujin's eyes darted to where my gaze was and she just raised an eyebrow like she already know what happened. I mean.. ? Son Chaeyoung loathed her almost ex-girlfriend's guts even though it's obvious that she's still in love with her. But like, I was expecting a little bit more drama between them honestly. How easy. Just kidding.

At least I would want to see these people around me happy. Especially the ones from the corporation who were robbed most of their teenage years.

As the new couple joined our circle, I couldn't help but get envious on how close they were. Geez. Can I ask Ryujin to carry me too? Like, Zephora on her left arm, me on her right arm. You know?

"Head out of the gutter. We're still mourning." Yuna nudged me while a little smirk was plastered on her lips. "Can I be curious with your sex life as well?"

"Eww." A disgusted Chaeyoung blurted out while making a face.

"The audacity to be disgusted when you had sex with someone who is not your girlfriend." I mockingly said as she widened her eyes instigating to shut me up.

"How did you know that--"

"You traded that piece of an information for me not to worry about Ryujin's whereabouts every time I look for her and you three were fucking with the corporation with Heejin--"

"Wait wait wait wait waittttt!" Yuna interrupted after I interrupted Chaeyoung's speech. Yes. We'll be redundant in this point of view of mine. So much. "You just told me that you don't know anything." Yuna pointed out as I received a glare.

"You just heard me, right? If you did not interrupt me you would have gotten the whole tea. Geez." I rolled my eyes and stared at my best friend. "I did not know what they were doing with Heejin. I just know that Ryujin, Heejin, Chaeyoung and Mina are working together to obtain some evidences inside the corporation. Also, Chaeyoung is a double, triple, quadriple agent, babe! She was working with Hwang Yeji, Seo Soojin, Ryujin, and Yeh Shuhua separately. How amazing is that? She can be a spy!" I exclaimed in excitement.

"Your girlfriend is mourning and you're gushing about how awesome I am. At least your priorities are right." Son Chaeyoung muttered out. "Also, for someone who does not know what we were up to, you're awfully informed about what was going on. To add, I slept with Mina. She's not a random stranger. She's now my girlfriend so that's not a problem. But, I have to address a more important matter than my sex life." She added noticing Mina's discomfort. What more important matter? Did I miss something?

"Don't worry, Ms. Mina. She did not sleep with someone else aside from you. Not that I know of--"

"Ya, Choi Lia." Son Chaeyoung said in a warning tone. As if I'm scared of someone shorter than me.

"What, Son Chaeyoung?"

"You bi---"

"Shin Ryujin!" Chaeyoung was cut off by a furious.. Hwang Yeji? She was walking swiftly towards where we were standing and brought a hand on Ryujin's collar disregarding the sleeping toddler on the other's arms. Wait. What's happening?

In worry with Zephora, I instinctively swatted Yeji's hand away from Ryujin.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I muttered in concern.

"This has nothing to do with you, Lia. Please, move aside." Yeji seemed like she was about to.. cry. Constantly swallowing a lump on her throat and holding back tears.. but it was obvious.

"Yeji.. what happened?" Ryujin asked her voice lased with concern. She looked at me and gently put Zephora on my arms who's sleeping soundly. I just nodded as Ryujin went to face Yeji.

"Why are my parents going to fucking jail, huh? Why?!" Yeji hysterically asked not being able to hold back her tears. She was now freely crying, sobbing. But I felt my eyes widened with the information.. Yeji's parents? In jail? For what? "This is not what we talked about and this is definitely not the justice that you were talking about!"

"They were behind the corporation--"

"You're fucking wrong! Why do you think I helped you? It's not to send my parents straight to jail, Shin Ryujin!" Yeji yelled to Ryujin's face. She was.. helping Ryujin? "Son Chaeyoung, what did you and Ryujin do?" Yeji's voice sounded like a plea. And I would not lie, I felt a thug on my heart seeing someone on that state.

"He's right. Son Chaeyoung knows too much." I heard an unfamiliar voice from behind us, causing for me to look where it came from.

She was smiling smugly.. almost creepily.

"I'm sorry but you have to die, Son Chaeyoung." Before we even realize it and reacted, the unfamiliar woman already held up a gun towards our direction.

Firing three shots on Son Chaeyoung's body.

As people started to panic, I just couldn't move my feet.

For some reason, the figure of the person holding a gun on Chaeyoung's direction.. was oddly familiar. Though wearing an unusual and creepy mask, I recognized the voice as it was too familiar..

I couldn't help but just stare. And as she held her gun again on to my direction this time, I felt a hand grabbed my waist and saw Ryujin hastily pulling me behind her back.

And then another shot was fired.

Someone's Point of View..

You're allowed to be great at a lot of things that don't necessarily relate to one another. You're not limited to just one purpose, one talent, one love. You can have a variety of jobs, each of them meaningful at the time you have them.

You can be good at a lot of things without lacking in others. You do not have to be a novel; you can be a book of stories. You don't have to merge your coexisting truths and dull your shine just so it makes sense to a small-minded person who wants you to fit into a narrow understanding of what they're comfortable with. You do not have to only be what other people are comfortable with.

"I don't need confirmation that Son Chaeyoung have gotten a hold on to something that she shouldn't be prying on. I'm just sure that if there is someone smarter and more dangerous than Shin Ryujin, that would be her and Hwang Yeji." I shook my head as I looked at this very twisted person with amusement. "Are you willing to still work in this corporation under me?"

I smirked and let out a laugh in sarcasm. "I love thrill. There's no way I would say no to that." I answered with a shrug. He answered with a devilish grin. Terrifying at that point where it brought shivers down my spine. I barely even get scared but for some reason, it brought me a little bit of happiness.

I would be the one to end her life. How exciting would it be? Son Chaeyoung has to die in order for me to be happy.. or not.

"Being in love really does fascinates me. What is more important than money and success in this world? There's no way I'd let this corporation go into shambles. People could be really stupid." He laughed. And laughed. And laughed. That it echoed so much in the office of the highest position here in Girlfriend Corporation. I joined in his laughter. "Aren't you in love with a certain someone too?" He asked still a confident grin plastered on his manly face. "And that person is in Shin Ryujin's circle?" I just shook my head as I already know that he would eventually find out.

"I've been working here at the corporation for five years. I've witnessed her getting hotter each day. At least I would want to have a shot on her." I answered honwstly. There's no use in lying anymore. I already know that he ordered someone to watch over me.

He looks cunning and stupid. But he's actually smarter than my very own liking. And definitely knows how to play his cards right.

"And now that Mrs. Myoui is in jail, this is the right time to pursue your own objectives, right?" I smirked on his mention of that. "Everyone just seemed to be gay these days. Dammit." I chuckled.

"Definitely." I looked him in the eye as he extended his hand for a handshake.

"Then we should definitely work together. Kill Son Chaeyoung, and I'll take care of everything after that. Making sure that the love of your life won't slip away included in the service. How is that for a deal?" I lifted my hand to hold his for a handshake.

"Not bad, sir. Nice working with you." I throw on a salute before turning my back on him and walked out of the office.

For some obvious reasons, I'm very excited that I would get to return to my normal life after Ryujin and her friends rattled the corporation. I'd be able to sleep well again. I took a deep breath and enthusiastically strudded my way through the hallways whilst humming.

I have to do this as soon as possible. I would not want him to think that I am having a cold feet and back out from our agreement.

And my mind wandered to someone I could have met.

Jeon Heejin, I would have loved to befriend you if the circumstances were different.

Too late for that I guess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 3.1K 35
Shin Ryujin.. that's the name of my girlfriend. Well, according to my best friend. It was all spontaneous. The way my best friend claimed that she...
5.8K 513 25
"I have you." . . . "I know you'll protect me." 📖Published on: 11.02.2024 ‼️Warning: Matured content including vulgar languages, violence.
72.6K 4.3K 58
"Leave her alone, she's my photographer." This book contains mature contents. Self-harming and stuffs are contained in this book. Started on: 06.08.2...
46.6K 936 21
Hey Blossoms! This is my Girl Group x Reader [One Shots] book. I hope you enjoy reading the stories that would be put in this book!! (Angst and Fluff...